Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

How To Tell If You're In The Wrong Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tell If You're In The Wrong Relationship (897 Views)

15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) / 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Tell If You're In The Wrong Relationship by LLVelly: 11:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
Here are some questions to ask yourself to evaluate the situation.
1) Is my relationship negatively affecting other areas of my life?
2) Do I feel upset & fragmented a lot of the time?
3) Am I too distracted by my relationship to function in healthy ways.
4) Do I really feel like myself anymore?
5) Am I anxious or desparate toward my relationship partner?
6) Do I feel like there is something wrong with me that I am frantic to fix?
7) Has my relationship impacted or hurt my friendship?
cool Do I feel chronically ashamed of myself?
9) Do I feel down or hopeless about my life most of the time?
NB: If you or your partner is experiencing this level of psychological distress. It is important to seek help. The two of you might benefit from separation or even the termination of your relationship. You may have formed a destructive fantasy bond,an illusion of fusion,within which the psychological wellness of both you & your partner is deteriorating.
Re: How To Tell If You're In The Wrong Relationship by asdfjklhaha(f): 11:47pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ok
Re: How To Tell If You're In The Wrong Relationship by mcdonald59(m): 11:49pm On Feb 01, 2015
.........see u soon
Re: How To Tell If You're In The Wrong Relationship by PROCTOR: 11:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
Most of the points you raised could be down to personal issue and not necessarily your relationship with anyone

1 Like

Re: How To Tell If You're In The Wrong Relationship by ivyT(f): 12:45am On Feb 02, 2015
this one strong o
Ok
Re: How To Tell If You're In The Wrong Relationship by MizMyColi(f): 5:58am On Feb 02, 2015
It's always easier said than done.

But when you love someone genuinely, you'll likely loose yourself in the process. A part of you makes it all about the person.
It becomes really worth it if the love is reciprocated.

My TwoCentsThough.
Re: How To Tell If You're In The Wrong Relationship by Enegod(m): 6:08am On Feb 02, 2015
1 sign I'm dating the wrong woman.
She needs a list of 9 things to know if
she is dating the wrong guy. undecided
Re: How To Tell If You're In The Wrong Relationship by Popowaa: 8:26am On Feb 02, 2015
the only sign u are into a wrong relationship is when u are the one who always have to adjust and compromise in the relationship. if the other party doesn't make sacrifices for the relationship then u are investing in the wrong relationship cos relationship is two sided.both of you compromise so that both can be happy. So if you are sad in your relationship please walk away cos love doesn't cause sorrow.
Re: How To Tell If You're In The Wrong Relationship by watchman111: 11:43am On Feb 02, 2015
ivyT:
this one strong o
Ok
bring the holy cane.

(1) (Reply)

Who Lie More In A Relationship.... / 7 Types Of Men Women Can't Resist / Kenneth Okonkwo Is Married To A Village Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.