Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,979 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Why Does Every Girl Claim To Have A Boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does Every Girl Claim To Have A Boyfriend? (2206 Views)

3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend / Please Help!!! See What My Boyfriend Does Every Minute (graphic Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Every Girl Claim To Have A Boyfriend? by linusmark: 1:44am On Jan 31, 2015
like seriously, I get irritated anytime I hear it. like seriously, I get irritated anytime I hear it.
Re: Why Does Every Girl Claim To Have A Boyfriend? by Infoseye(m): 1:47am On Jan 31, 2015
Well its a way of some girls saying she is not interested in you instead of coming out straight you are not her type or class lipsrsealed what can you say we men can NEVER undertand women grin

1 Like

Re: Why Does Every Girl Claim To Have A Boyfriend? by ronald4lif(m): 1:58am On Jan 31, 2015
Guys easily misinterprete a girl whenever she says she doesn't have a boyfriend, we take it that they are open for a new date or has a green light signal that she wants you to come get her. Forgetting that even though someone says they are single doesn't necessarily mean they want a relationship or worse still want to date you. So the easier way out is to pretend you have a boyfriend

The reason girls say they are in a relationship it's obvious, to tell guys off who pester them around. But this most times scares only unserious guys away, a serious guy will still be pushing forward until he's gotten to the extreme where he's tried all his best, then quits. And for the girls who tells they are in a relationship when they are not they end up given the serious guy(s) a chance.

Bro so next time don't take I have a boyfriend for an answer until you are sure she truly has one, unless of course you are unserious

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Every Girl Claim To Have A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:26am On Jan 31, 2015
ronald4lif:
Guys easily misinterprete a girl whenever she says she doesn't have a boyfriend, we take it that they are open for a new date or has a green light signal that she wants you to come get her. Forgetting that even though someone says they are single doesn't necessarily mean they want a relationship or worse still want to date you. So the easier way out is to pretend you have a boyfriend

The reason girls say they are in a relationship it's obvious, to tell guys off who pester them around. But this most times scares only unserious guys away, a serious guy will still be pushing forward until he's gotten to the extreme where he's tried all his best, then quits. And for the girls who tells they are in a relationship when they are not they end up given the serious guy(s) a chance.

Bro so next time don't take I have a boyfriend for an answer until you are sure she truly has one, unless of course you are unserious
Exactly!
Re: Why Does Every Girl Claim To Have A Boyfriend? by tosyne2much(m): 2:48am On Jan 31, 2015
ronald4lif:

thumbs up bro.. I wouldn't have said it better

The only thing I want to point to, is the bolded.. I wouldn't say it scare unserious guys away, it should scare both foolish and reasonable guys away. Personally I believe when a lady tells you she's in a relationship, either it's true or not, your right sense of reasoning should tell you to back off
Re: Why Does Every Girl Claim To Have A Boyfriend? by ronald4lif(m): 2:54am On Jan 31, 2015
tosyne2much:
thumbs up bro.. I wouldn't have said it better

The only thing I want to point to, is the bolded.. I wouldn't say it scare unserious guys away, it should scare both foolish and reasonable guys away. Personally I believe when a lady tells you she's in a relationship, either it's true or not, your right sense of reasoning should tell you to back off

That's true, but there are cases where you don't know her from Adam and can't tell if she's telling the truth, so one can hardly fault a guy if he tries his luck. It may just be to test one and see if they are serious or just a random guy wanting to hit it and quit it. But if confirm a girl is truly in a relationship then backing off is the best thing to do.
Re: Why Does Every Girl Claim To Have A Boyfriend? by menix(m): 2:58am On Jan 31, 2015
Well my Trade fair bosses will say "nah man wey no hold, woman dey tell say she get boii fwend"

85% right..
Gat stories to bak dat assertion.
Infact met 1 nd dat same month started avoiding her, d nxt month she was married buh she neva told mii she has got som1 talkless gettin married.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Every Girl Claim To Have A Boyfriend? by PHgirl(f): 3:12am On Jan 31, 2015
ronald4lif:

On point!! Especially the green light ish.
Re: Why Does Every Girl Claim To Have A Boyfriend? by superman01(m): 4:13am On Jan 31, 2015
hehehe becos they actually do have BOYFRIENDS grin grin grin
Re: Why Does Every Girl Claim To Have A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 4:45am On Jan 31, 2015
PHgirl:

On point!! Especially the green light ish.
I saw this on your profile; '' Don't send me a PM. State your business
on any thread you find me. smiley ''

ok

now ehn... my own is that I wanna tidy you. I've said my business with you cos I found you on this thread.

let's do it?
Re: Why Does Every Girl Claim To Have A Boyfriend? by bakynes(m): 5:05am On Jan 31, 2015
But the truth is most girls have a bf because most times you find out they leave a Guy for another . Probably the Guy has started fucking up or they simply lost interest so they are fed up and wants to move on. But such girls who says they have a bf wants to discourage you from pestering them or they truly do have a bf.
Re: Why Does Every Girl Claim To Have A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:15am On Jan 31, 2015
That's why I always date someone already in a relationship... sad,but my new crush is single cheesy
Re: Why Does Every Girl Claim To Have A Boyfriend? by alberto2k(m): 5:29am On Jan 31, 2015
ronald4lif:

Gracias hermano! May your ancestors increase your knowledge Bro wink
Re: Why Does Every Girl Claim To Have A Boyfriend? by badassProdigy(m): 5:55am On Jan 31, 2015
linusmark:
like seriously, I get irritated anytime I hear it. like seriously, I get irritated anytime I hear it.
sowey man...
unto d next one ishh...

1 Like

Re: Why Does Every Girl Claim To Have A Boyfriend? by ronald4lif(m): 9:25am On Jan 31, 2015
alberto2k:

Gracias hermano! May your ancestors increase your knowledge Bro wink

Thanks boss and God bless!
Re: Why Does Every Girl Claim To Have A Boyfriend? by Deshannel(m): 9:26am On Jan 31, 2015
So you wouldn't be expecting to get a virgin tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Does Every Girl Claim To Have A Boyfriend? by mytime24(f): 11:37am On Jan 31, 2015
ronald4lif:

prO ind house grin

(1) (Reply)

This Is Gonna Be Fun / Please How Do You Forgive And Forget? / When You Cheat On An African Girl And Their Squad Come To Collect Your Soul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.