Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,665 members, 7,844,194 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

The Final Report On Ibom ( Nee Ibaka )sea Port In Akwa Ibom - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Final Report On Ibom ( Nee Ibaka )sea Port In Akwa Ibom (8203 Views)

Arms Scandal : Panel Submits Final Report , Indicts Top FG Officials / The Truth Behind This Calabar Lagos Railway Project,compare With Ibaka Sea Port / HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Final Report On Ibom ( Nee Ibaka )sea Port In Akwa Ibom by GBTYO: 10:37am On Jan 31, 2015
omonnakoda:
For those people who want to be objective and reasonable who re not kids remember 1979 Shagai became president. He did not win a single state in SW. Not one! NPN chairman was Akinloye,AG was Akinjide. Abiola was a hieftain in the party and even though Yoruba were in opposition he treated us fairly with respect and dignity
Now we are supposed to be talking about Southern Unity and solidarity WHICH I support . GEJ won every state in SW except Osun where he still got the required 25%. How did he treat the SW?? If you are from the SW will you vote in such a person ?

If others are stupid we are not.Please do not bring that anti-Hausa yarn it will NOT sell.
Then you come and start making threats,don't be silly.
Ask yourselves WHY should SW support you.Did you woo them or did you spit in their face?

Keep Calm
And
Welcome the Jihadis

1 Like

Re: The Final Report On Ibom ( Nee Ibaka )sea Port In Akwa Ibom by BlackTechnology: 10:39am On Jan 31, 2015
omonnakoda:
For those people who want to be objective and reasonable who re not kids remember 1979 Shagai became president. He did not win a single state in SW. Not one! NPN chairman was Akinloye,AG was Akinjide. Abiola was a hieftain in the party and even though Yoruba were in opposition he treated us fairly with respect and dignity
Now we are supposed to be talking about Southern Unity and solidarity WHICH I support . GEJ won every state in SW except Osun where he still got the required 25%. How did he treat the SW?? If you are from the SW will you vote in such a person ?

If others are stupid we are not.Please do not bring that anti-Hausa yarn it will NOT sell.
Then you come and start making threats,don't be silly.
Ask yourselves WHY should SW support you.Did you woo them or did you spit in their face?

Let me tell you one fact

Even we Igbos are not comfortable with him for abandoning us to pamper the North who will never appreciate his kindness towards them.

Despite this,

We must remain steadfast in supporting him believing that he will focus on the South when re elected.

7 Likes

Re: The Final Report On Ibom ( Nee Ibaka )sea Port In Akwa Ibom by huptin(m): 10:45am On Jan 31, 2015
Wake me up when this project moves from paper to execution and completion.

1 Like

Re: The Final Report On Ibom ( Nee Ibaka )sea Port In Akwa Ibom by omonnakoda: 10:45am On Jan 31, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Let me tell you one fact

Even we Igbos are not comfortable with him for abandoning us to pamper the North who will never appreciate his kindness towards them.

Despite this,

We must remain steadfast in supporting him believing that he will focus on the South when re elected.
He did not pamper North.Eboes do what is good for you we will do what is good for us.We gave him a chance and he failed!!
Re: The Final Report On Ibom ( Nee Ibaka )sea Port In Akwa Ibom by BlackTechnology: 10:47am On Jan 31, 2015
omonnakoda:

He did not pamper North.Eboes do what is good for you we will do what is good for us.We gave him a chance and he failed!!

OK

But if he is declared winner , for you guys own good , allow him the way we allowed your son Obj for peace to reign. grin

3 Likes

Re: The Final Report On Ibom ( Nee Ibaka )sea Port In Akwa Ibom by rozayx5(m): 10:47am On Jan 31, 2015
omonnakoda:

speak for yourself goon
Re: The Final Report On Ibom ( Nee Ibaka )sea Port In Akwa Ibom by omonnakoda: 10:49am On Jan 31, 2015
BlackTechnology:

OK

But if he is declared winner , for you guys own good , allow him the way we allowed your son Obj for peace to reign. grin
Declare Na!
Re: The Final Report On Ibom ( Nee Ibaka )sea Port In Akwa Ibom by GBTYO: 10:51am On Jan 31, 2015
I am enjoying omonnakoda's jealousy and envy rants.

grin

2 Likes

Re: The Final Report On Ibom ( Nee Ibaka )sea Port In Akwa Ibom by BlackTechnology: 10:56am On Jan 31, 2015
GBTYO:
I am enjoying omonnakoda's jealousy and envy rants.
grin

He is sincere unlike other pretenders. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Final Report On Ibom ( Nee Ibaka )sea Port In Akwa Ibom by BlackTechnology: 10:59am On Jan 31, 2015
omonnakoda:
Declare Na!

We will declare

But don't start a fight you guys will regret. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Final Report On Ibom ( Nee Ibaka )sea Port In Akwa Ibom by omonnakoda: 11:01am On Jan 31, 2015
Why are we not saying that GEJ will win surely he has done enough to win
Re: The Final Report On Ibom ( Nee Ibaka )sea Port In Akwa Ibom by Donmarrius: 11:04am On Jan 31, 2015
BlackTechnology:

May I ask you guys one question

If Akpabio had built it and approach GEJ to use federal powers to make it an international seaport will GEJ agree or not.?

Please give me your answers with reasons.

As for security issues, the navy has a base at calabar and also at a base close to bakassi

Even ports make it difficult for smugglers entering easily due to the presence of security gadgets and personnel.
I gave you what to reason on;

1. Any Int'l entry route into the country, is under control/list/purview ( it is a law,you don't break law )

2. Int'l entry routes such seaports,int'l airports and perharps intra/intercontinental train servives,are security flash points.

DWELLING ON AIR/SEAPORTS(Int'l)

Airport= Inland,and hence,less security threat,because it is not directly open to other countries/outside world.

Seaport=Directly opening the country to other countries/outside world.greater security threat,and hence,'stricker' regulations.

Finally:

1.Mbakwe built airport like enugu airport,Oduah 'upgraded' it to int'l cargo airport,'in reality'.
When he was building it,he built it 'on the basis that it is state airport',he hasn't broken any law.

2.you don't do same with seaport.their isn't any basis upon which you can do it,cos' their isn't anything like 'state seaport',unlike state airport.

1 Like

Re: The Final Report On Ibom ( Nee Ibaka )sea Port In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 31, 2015
BlackTechnology:
To me I feel disappointed that Akwa Ibom with all her oil revenue is still fooling around such wonderful project that can transform the state to an economic hub

The late Mbaka of old Imo and Abia won't slack in issues like this

I stand to be corrected, the governor is not serious about it otherwise by now that project would have being completed. cool

Well, he dat knoweth all tins have spoken.

1 Like

Re: The Final Report On Ibom ( Nee Ibaka )sea Port In Akwa Ibom by Donmarrius: 11:07am On Jan 31, 2015
Don't mind that hediot
NPComplete:

i am surprised u didnt quickly notice the guy is a hater. He doesnt want anything good happening in d SS/SE. Hear him discouraging exportation. LMAO. Some people just think they are wise.
Now because u corrected him and exposed his intentions the nitwit started trying to insult his own mother.
Kudos for schooling the fuckhead.

1 Like

Re: The Final Report On Ibom ( Nee Ibaka )sea Port In Akwa Ibom by omonnakoda: 11:10am On Jan 31, 2015
BlackTechnology:

OK

Let me tell you how to play te game it should be North versus south that way when you rig you have ALL your people ( South or North as the case may be) on board. It has been clear all along that Tinubu would be the game changer and was buuyable. He misread and miscalculated.
I say all of this from the perspective of political strategy not RIGHT or WRONG
OBJ carried the South along . He made Azazi COAS . He made Daukoru Minister of state petroleum Iweala Minister of Finance and Soludo CBN governor.That is the difference. Politically he tried to keep people happy.GEJ on the other hand used the I don't give a damn approach and treated the Yorubas with Contempt. Politically that is an own goal. Now who are those fighting for him? Tompolo and Asari . Even among the Ijaws who are the biggest Ijaw politicians or elders . Why did he not settle Tam David-West? He was not well advised
I am no fan of OBJ ,or Buhari. I am one of those who felt bitter during the Yar'adua sickness saga. I felt ecstatic in 2010 when he was sworn in. He has let us down.Ijaws can turn the truth on its head and start insulting and threatening everyone.It will NOT work.
Re: The Final Report On Ibom ( Nee Ibaka )sea Port In Akwa Ibom by spankyflex(m): 11:19am On Jan 31, 2015
omonnakoda:
I do not live there now but it is a fact and it was not so long ago. Many kids from AK are still being trafficked and the Child witchcraft thing is still real so let us not pretend that there has been a revolution.Rural AK is one of the poorest places in NIGERIA quote me anywhere!!
this is a very big lie bro.try visiting again
Re: The Final Report On Ibom ( Nee Ibaka )sea Port In Akwa Ibom by GBTYO: 11:26am On Jan 31, 2015
omonnakoda:

Let me tell you how to play te game it should be North versus south that way when you rig you have ALL your people ( South or North as the case may be) on board. It has been clear all along that Tinubu would be the game changer and was buuyable. He misread and miscalculated.
OBJ carried the South along . He made Azazi COAS . He made Daukoru Minister of state petroleum Iweala Minister of Finance and Soludo CBN governor.That is the difference. Politically he tried to keep people happy.GEJ on the other hand used the I don't give a damn approach and treated the Yorubas with Contempt. Politically that is an own goal. Now who are those fighting for him? Tompolo and Asari . Even among the Ijaws who are the biggest Ijaw politicians or elders . Why did he not settle Tam David-West? He was not well advised
I am no fan of OBJ ,or Buhari. I am one of those who felt bitter during the Yar'adua sickness saga. I felt ecstatic in 2010 when he was sworn in. He has let us down.Ijaws can turn the truth on its head and start insulting and threatening everyone.It will NOT work.

Nansense.

Yorubas alienated themselves from the start.

Can you deny that Goodluck's cabinet does not have any body from the southwest?

Keep decieving yourself.

Lagos, Ekiti, Ondo will all go to Jonathan.

Oyo and Ogun is either way.

Only osun will vote Buhari but Jonathan will still get at least 30% there.

The SouthSouth including Edo will go to the PDP.

The southeast will vote massively for Jonathan.

Plateau, Benue, Taraba and Adamawa will go to Goodluck as well.

Buhari will clinch Kwara, Niger, Nassarawa and Kogi but Jonathan will still record at least 30% there.

Kadunna will be dicey and will barely go to Jonathan. Same for Borno. The outcome of which will reflect in the entire voters distribution for the whole country (51 PDP and 49% APC). Why because these states are evenly Christian and Muslim and tht will reflect on the votes).

Kano, Sokoto, Katsina, Yobe, ,Kebbi and Jigawa will all go to Buhari but still Goodluck will manage at least 30%.

In the end Goodluck will emerge winner with a very tight margin.

3 Likes

Re: The Final Report On Ibom ( Nee Ibaka )sea Port In Akwa Ibom by rondo235: 11:40am On Jan 31, 2015
Kakpos:
MR. PRESIDENT YOU STOP LOKOJA PORT YAR'ADUA ALMOST COMPLETE BEFORE HE DIED BECAUSE WE ARE NOT FROM YOUR ZONE. IF YOU LIKE MAKE AMAHDU ALIH EVERYTHING WE WILL NEVER VOTE FOR YOU AGAIN.
hahaha....see dis child crying because daddy has come back without buyin sweet for him....Gej all d way..
Re: The Final Report On Ibom ( Nee Ibaka )sea Port In Akwa Ibom by omonnakoda: 11:59am On Jan 31, 2015
GBTYO:

Nansense.

Yorubas alienated themselves from the start.

Can you deny that Goodluck's cabinet does not have any body from the southwest?

Keep decieving yourself.

Lagos, Ekiti, Ondo will all go to Jonathan.

Oyo and Ogun is either way.

Only osun will vote Buhari but Jonathan will still get at least 30% there.

The SouthSouth including Edo will go to the PDP.

The southeast will vote massively for Jonathan.

Plateau, Benue, Taraba and Adamawa will go to Goodluck as well.

Buhari will clinch Kwara, Niger, Nassarawa and Kogi but Jonathan will still record at least 30% there.

Kadunna will be dicey and will barely go to Jonathan. Same for Borno. The outcome of which will reflect in the entire voters distribution for the whole country (51 PDP and 49% APC). Why because these states are evenly Christian and Muslim and tht will reflect on the votes).

Kano, Sokoto, Katsina, Yobe, ,Kebbi and Jigawa will all go to Buhari but still Goodluck will manage at least 30%.

In the end Goodluck will emerge winner with a very tight margin.

Call it nonsense if you like .Though you seem to contradict yourself Yoruba's alienated themselves but he will win there
They alienated themselves but they chose him over Buhari in 2011 how sensible is that?. This line of discussion would make plenty of sense if I was a Buhari supporter. I am not. I just do not see Jonathan winning and if he loses there should be peace not war. I do not see why we must have all these threats.
If I am wrong and he wins so be it.I really have no gain or loss. Politicking is one thing but saying he MUST win and if he does not there will be war is FUNNY. really it is . Yorubas are not keen on war because we value life and think we have a future that is our nature we tend to look far and avoid unnecessary risks. No matter what everyone says we are peaceful and fair to all Nigerians. We are not fools
Yes if he wins and someone tries to change it you should resist.History should tell you that Yoruba have always supported such resistance. We wil not support a foolish war. We did not go to war over Abiola but if you want to go to war over GEJ we wish you Goodluck grin
This is an election that is all there is to it. So stop the threats they will achieve nothing only box you into a corner where you will have no choice but to put up your threats. You are the ones that need to think well.
Re: The Final Report On Ibom ( Nee Ibaka )sea Port In Akwa Ibom by owobokiri(m): 9:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
omonnakoda:

What really do you guys from the south west want from this guy? Sometimes, reading you lot with your warped argeuments here, I get the feeling that your anger is not necessrly that he is not giving the south west her fair share vis a vis what others get, it seems to me that your anger stems from the fact that he didn't relocate appointments and projects meant for the east to your area.. Be precise; what and what did he not do and what and what did he do that impacted negatively on the fortunes of the yorubas? . . You mentioned "settling", are you a police officer at a checkpoint? Must every presidency run a "come and chop" government before you feel carried along? Stop making it look like he took what belonged to you and gave it to others. Sensitive positions/appointments/projects in this country should be evenly shared! That shouldn't make you feel cheated unless like a spoilt adult you want to be over pampered at the expense of others..
Re: The Final Report On Ibom ( Nee Ibaka )sea Port In Akwa Ibom by omonnakoda: 9:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
owobokiri:

What really do you guys from the south west want from this guy? Sometimes, reading you lot with your warped argeuments here, I get the feeling that your anger is not necessrly that he is not giving the south west her fair share vis a vis what others get, it seems to me that your anger stems from the fact that he didn't relocate appointments and projects meant for the east to your area.. Be precise; what and what did he not do and what and what did he do that impacted negatively on the fortunes of the yorubas? . . You mentioned "settling", are you a police officer at a checkpoint? Must every presidency run a "come and chop" government before you feel carried along? Stop making it look like he took what belonged to you and gave it to others. Sensitive positions/appointments/projects in this country should be evenly shared! That shouldn't make you feel cheated unless like a spoilt adult you want to be over pampered at the expense of others..
You sound angry and aroused. Also you seem to take this personal asking if I am a police officer because I used the word "settled" I used that word with respect to Tam David-West who actually is not from the SW. I will not bother to explain what the word means in the context in which I used it.
You choose to make this about SW but that is a distortion I talked about his FAILURE to unite the SOUTH behind him given the complexities of our country and the CURRENT REALITIES of how our people ACTUALLY THINK not how they OUGHT to think. We deal with the world as it is not as it should be.
Is Amaechi from the SW or Oshiomole? My post was not about SW but the South. The reality on ground in Nigeria is people vote on tribal sentiment. We know GEJ has failed totally as far as governance is concerned and that is why I did not mention that. The only thing left is sentiment and all I did was highlight the fact that he failed to play that game either. That does not reflect my view on whether it is righ or wrong but just the way Nigeria is. The people in Nigeria are largely poor and if you settle key elements the people follow them. GEJ failed to do that and so he is an incompetent politician as far as the Nigerian political game is concerned. He has not enthused the SW about his candidacy

.There is no need for name calling which would yield nothing anyway. Just like a woman has a right to choose who to marry so do voters. We voted for him once and we are not happy so we move on no need for angry words. We have our strategic interests as does everyone else.
The issue of warped arguments does not come into it.That would be an issue if we were telling anyone else what to do. There is no ARGUMENT warped or straightened just preferences.
Must we like what you like? Must we have your outlook ? Must we worship the same gods. We are entitled to vote for anyone for any reason and we do not have to justify ourselves. Do not attempt to bully or bulldoze anyone.It is one man one vote.Use yours in your best interest we will do likewise
Re: The Final Report On Ibom ( Nee Ibaka )sea Port In Akwa Ibom by owobokiri(m): 10:10am On Feb 01, 2015
omonnakoda:
You sound angry and aroused. Also you seem to take this personal asking if I am a police officer because I used the word "settled" I used that word with respect to Tam David-West who actually is not from the SW. I will not bother to explain what the word means in the context in which I used it.
You choose to make this about SW but that is a distortion I talked about his FAILURE to unite the SOUTH behind him given the complexities of our country and the CURRENT REALITIES of how our people ACTUALLY THINK not how they OUGHT to think. We deal with the world as it is not as it should be.
Is Amaechi from the SW or Oshiomole? My post was not about SW but the South. The reality on ground in Nigeria is people vote on tribal sentiment. We know GEJ has failed totally as far as governance is concerned and that is why I did not mention that. The only
thing left is sentiment and all I did was highlight the fact that he failed to play that game either. That does not reflect my view on whether it is righ or wrong but just the way Nigeria is. The people in Nigeria are largely poor and if you settle key elements the people follow them. GEJ failed to do that and so he is an incompetent politician as far as the Nigerian political game is concerned. He has not enthused the SW about his candidacy

.There is no need for name calling which would yield nothing anyway. Just like a woman has a right to choose who to marry so do voters. We voted for him once and we are not happy so we move on no need for angry words. We have our strategic interests as does everyone else.
The issue of warped arguments does not come into it.That would be an issue if we were telling anyone else what to do. There is no ARGUMENT warped or straightened just preferences.
Must we like what you like? Must we have your outlook ? Must we worship the same gods. We are entitled to vote for anyone for any reason and we do not have to justify ourselves. Do not attempt to bully or bulldoze anyone.It is one man one vote.Use yours in your best interest we will do likewise

Angry? Why? I am voting jonathan because i don't believe that a clannish 70 something year old illiterate ex this and that is better. That doesnt make me GEJs most ardent supporter. You are obviously running around, from pillar to post trying to mask your patented tribal views. Nothing you said above answers the questions raised by your earlier posts. Your reading of events is very parochial/narrow yet you want to be seen as unbaised . You mentioned the word "settle", so i nudged you to explain how he should "settle" or how he "settled" some without "settling" others. I asked that question because I believe that the main problem with this administration is over "settlement". That is why people accuse jonathan of being too corrupt.

. Obasanjo dealt with the likes of Tinubu, Atiku, Kalu, Nwobodo, fayose, Nwagbara, Emir of Gwandu;Alhaji Jokolo, Okadigbo etc. He DIDNT "settle" them so your example is faulty. Jonathan hasn't denied the Yorubas what is deu them so from where i am, comparatively, he has " settled" everybody atleast in relative terms. If he hasn't done enough, this should be a general problem, a Nigerian question, a national problem that should be approached from a national platform.. . Agreed; you are entitled to your pollitical choices. But how you go about that without destroying the peace we have in this country with this bewildering brand of haughty, arrogant and parochial politics is where the rest of us gets involved.
Re: The Final Report On Ibom ( Nee Ibaka )sea Port In Akwa Ibom by omonnakoda: 10:40am On Feb 01, 2015
owobokiri:

Angry? Why? I am voting jonathan because i don't believe that a clannish 70 something year old illiterate ex this and that is better. That doesnt make me GEJs most ardent supporter. You are obviously running around, from pillar to post trying to mask your patented tribal views. Nothing you said above answers the questions raised by your earlier posts. Your reading of events is very parochial/narrow yet you want to be seen as unbaised . You mentioned the word "settle", so i nudged you to explain how he should "settle" or how he "settled" some without "settling" others. I asked that question because I believe that the main problem with this administration is over "settlement". That is why people accuse jonathan of being too corrupt.

. Obasanjo dealt with the likes of Tinubu, Atiku, Kalu, Nwobodo, fayose, Nwagbara, Emir of Gwandu;Alhaji Jokolo, Okadigbo etc. He DIDNT "settle" them so your example is faulty. Jonathan hasn't denied the Yorubas what is deu them so from where i am, comparatively, he has " settled" everybody atleast in relative terms. If he hasn't done enough, this should be a general problem, a Nigerian question, a national problem that should be approached from a national platform.. . Agreed; you are entitled to your pollitical choices. But how you go about that without destroying the peace we have in this country with this bewildering brand of haughty, arrogant and parochial politics is where the rest of us gets involved.
I expressed my views as is my right if you do not like them ignore them . Once again all kinds of name calling will achieve NOTHING.
I do not owe you any explanations and will offer you none I did not direct the post at YOU. I am not seeking any relationship with you. You need to learn how to accept and respect differences in opinion just like in religion people are entitled to differ. Accept it and move on. You will NOT change my views. I on the other hand do not care about yours. I am NOT INTERESTED
You say my views are "warped,parochial,tribal" etc . You believe the internet gives you the right to be rude and disrespectful because of a difference in political perspective? That is why I say you are "angry". You need to learn some manners and basic etiquette. I am sure you would feel more comfortable if we are able to engineer a shouting match where we are exchanging abuse.That would be more "terra cognita" . I m not in the mood to play with YOU. So let us just leave it that we agree to disagree.
You seem to take this personal. With all honesty I have absolutely no interest in you or what you think. I have no interest in who you vote for or why. I do not honestly give a rat's arse. Use your vote let others use theirs and let us all accept the outcome.There will be NO WAR
Re: The Final Report On Ibom ( Nee Ibaka )sea Port In Akwa Ibom by M17: 10:56am On Feb 01, 2015
omonnakoda:
Importation is not the way to develop our economy or create jobs. Yes a port at that location would make sense if it is to be used for exports.To import first we musst earn the dollars and that is an oil dependency model.

Already the SE has many expert skilled shoemakers. What is government doint to enhance thei capabilities? Potentially with the rubber and leather resources in the country they can make enough shoes for our security services and even the whole country.
What about furniture making or building materials ,who is making these things in Nigeria.
What happened to the paper mill in that region or to TINAPA?

Jobs.That really is what we need. Not a new seaport to use for exporting jobs and our future to other manufacturing nations.
Let us industrialize and move away from that IMPORTATION mentality

we and you are not brethren . leave us alone for a minute , you will die .

1 Like

Re: The Final Report On Ibom ( Nee Ibaka )sea Port In Akwa Ibom by omonnakoda: 10:58am On Feb 01, 2015
M17:

we and you are not brethren . leave us alone for a minute , you will die .
Your mother will die from snake bite
Re: The Final Report On Ibom ( Nee Ibaka )sea Port In Akwa Ibom by waternogeteneny: 11:00am On Feb 01, 2015
omonnakoda:
Importation is not the way to develop our economy or create jobs. Yes a port at that location would make sense if it is to be used for exports.To import first we musst earn the dollars and that is an oil dependency model.

Already the SE has many expert skilled shoemakers. What is government doint to enhance thei capabilities? Potentially with the rubber and leather resources in the country they can make enough shoes for our security services and even the whole country.
What about furniture making or building materials ,who is making these things in Nigeria.
What happened to the paper mill in that region or to TINAPA?

Jobs.That really is what we need. Not a new seaport to use for exporting jobs and our future to other manufacturing nations.
Let us industrialize and move away from that IMPORTATION mentality

Finally u have started to make sense. I have been waiting to hear something sensible and not insulting from a person from the southwest.

On point.
Re: The Final Report On Ibom ( Nee Ibaka )sea Port In Akwa Ibom by waternogeteneny: 11:01am On Feb 01, 2015
omonnakoda:

Perhaps, i spoke too soon. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Final Report On Ibom ( Nee Ibaka )sea Port In Akwa Ibom by M17: 11:01am On Feb 01, 2015
omonnakoda:

ANACONDA ALREADY SWALLOWED YOUR STINKING UGLY IYAA METAA MAMA grin grin grin OWA MBE BASTARD .

1 Like

Re: The Final Report On Ibom ( Nee Ibaka )sea Port In Akwa Ibom by omonnakoda: 11:05am On Feb 01, 2015
M17:

ANACONDA ALREADY SWALLOWED YOUR STINKING UGLY IYAA METAA MAMA grin grin grin OWA MBE BASTARD .
Your mother will die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Executive Secretary Of The NHIS Allegedly Suspended Over Fraud Accusations / Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens / SERAP Asks INEC To Probe ‘campaign Spending By Saraki, Other Contributions’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.