Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,731 members, 7,844,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

The Final Report On Ibom ( Nee Ibaka )sea Port In Akwa Ibom - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Final Report On Ibom ( Nee Ibaka )sea Port In Akwa Ibom (8204 Views)

Arms Scandal : Panel Submits Final Report , Indicts Top FG Officials / The Truth Behind This Calabar Lagos Railway Project,compare With Ibaka Sea Port / HELP !! Yoruba Plot To KILL Ibaka Deep Sea Port (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Final Report On Ibom ( Nee Ibaka )sea Port In Akwa Ibom by M17: 11:13am On Feb 01, 2015
eighTHREAD:
NL ibos are a bunch of comedians. On one hand, they claim lagos is no man's land and that it might even belong to them while on the other hand they want the economy to dwindle. How can you wish evil on your own house? Silly freaks

aren"t you guy's tired of Igbo ? i thought you guy's don't want IGBO people in lagos right ? cool cool

1 Like

Re: The Final Report On Ibom ( Nee Ibaka )sea Port In Akwa Ibom by M17: 11:17am On Feb 01, 2015
omonnakoda:
Your mother will die

your mama will die first . with disgraceful and very painful death through burnt from akara oil .

you son of AGIDI AND AGEGE BREAD HAWKER . grin

1 Like

Re: The Final Report On Ibom ( Nee Ibaka )sea Port In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 01, 2015
GBTYO:

All waterways and coastal fronts are FG territory.

Akwa Ibom can not develop these areas without the federal govt approval.

This is why they( northerners and southwest) could easily prevent any development of these viable infrastructure.

They did it solely out of fear and jealousy.

Baba, but d article says dat d FEC hav approved d project.

Northerners and westerners cannot stop d project. If der is any delay in dis project, its becos d man Jonathan na yansh.

Do u know wot it means to be d commander in chief? shocked

2 Likes

Re: The Final Report On Ibom ( Nee Ibaka )sea Port In Akwa Ibom by omonnakoda: 11:33am On Feb 01, 2015
M17:

your mama will die first . with disgraceful and very painful death through burnt from akara oil .

you son of AGIDI AND AGEGE BREAD HAWKER . grin
Your mother will die
Re: The Final Report On Ibom ( Nee Ibaka )sea Port In Akwa Ibom by owobokiri(m): 10:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
omonnakoda:
I expressed my views as is my right if you do not like them ignore them . Once again all kinds of name calling will achieve NOTHING.
I do not owe you any explanations and will offer you none I did not direct the post at YOU. I am not seeking any relationship with you. You need to learn how to accept and respect differences in opinion just like in religion people are entitled to differ. Accept it and move on. You will NOT change my views. I on the other hand do not care about yours. I am NOT INTERESTED
You say my views are "warped,parochial,tribal" etc . You believe the internet gives you the right to be rude and disrespectful because of a difference in political perspective? That is why I say you are "angry". You need to learn some manners and basic etiquette. I am sure you would feel more comfortable if we are able to engineer a shouting match where we are exchanging abuse.That would be more "terra cognita" . I m not in the mood to play with YOU. So let us just leave it that we agree to disagree.
You seem to take this personal. With all honesty I have absolutely no interest in you or what you think. I have no interest in who you vote for or why. I do not honestly give a rat's arse. Use your vote let others use theirs and let us all accept the outcome.There will beNO WAR

What is wrong with this boy

1 Like

Re: The Final Report On Ibom ( Nee Ibaka )sea Port In Akwa Ibom by omonnakoda: 11:11pm On Feb 01, 2015
owobokiri:

What is wrong with this boy
What is wrong with your mother? Is she epileptic? why is she foaming at the mouth? You better restrain her and medicate the b.itch
Re: The Final Report On Ibom ( Nee Ibaka )sea Port In Akwa Ibom by castrogee(m): 1:12am On Feb 02, 2015
GBTYO:

Nansense.

Yorubas alienated themselves from the start.

Can you deny that Goodluck's cabinet does not have any body from the southwest?

Keep decieving yourself.

Lagos, Ekiti, Ondo will all go to Jonathan.

Oyo and Ogun is either way.

Only osun will vote Buhari but Jonathan will still get at least 30% there.

The SouthSouth including Edo will go to the PDP.

The southeast will vote massively for Jonathan.

Plateau, Benue, Taraba and Adamawa will go to Goodluck as well.

Buhari will clinch Kwara, Niger, Nassarawa and Kogi but Jonathan will still record at least 30% there.

Kadunna will be dicey and will barely go to Jonathan. Same for Borno. The outcome of which will reflect in the entire voters distribution for the whole country (51 PDP and 49% APC). Why because these states are evenly Christian and Muslim and tht will reflect on the votes).

Kano, Sokoto, Katsina, Yobe, ,Kebbi and Jigawa will all go to Buhari but still Goodluck will manage at least 30%.

In the end Goodluck will emerge winner with a very tight margin.

Brother your analysis were point. But somehow I get the feeling that Jonathan will win Nassarawa state... Infact I'm betting that this election will be 52% PDP and 48% APC. I do not see any marginal win by Jonathan. PDP will win with a 10% wide margin at least.

2 Likes

Re: The Final Report On Ibom ( Nee Ibaka )sea Port In Akwa Ibom by omonnakoda: 7:33pm On May 20, 2020
GBTYO:

Nansense.

Yorubas alienated themselves from the start.

Can you deny that Goodluck's cabinet does not have any body from the southwest?

Keep decieving yourself.

Lagos, Ekiti, Ondo will all go to Jonathan.

Oyo and Ogun is either way.

Only osun will vote Buhari but Jonathan will still get at least 30% there.

The SouthSouth including Edo will go to the PDP.

The southeast will vote massively for Jonathan.

Plateau, Benue, Taraba and Adamawa will go to Goodluck as well.

Buhari will clinch Kwara, Niger, Nassarawa and Kogi but Jonathan will still record at least 30% there.

Kadunna will be dicey and will barely go to Jonathan. Same for Borno. The outcome of which will reflect in the entire voters distribution for the whole country (51 PDP and 49% APC). Why because these states are evenly Christian and Muslim and tht will reflect on the votes).

Kano, Sokoto, Katsina, Yobe, ,Kebbi and Jigawa will all go to Buhari but still Goodluck will manage at least 30%.

In the end Goodluck will emerge winner with a very tight margin.

How market?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Desperately Seeking Relevance —buratai / El-rufai Analyzes The Kaduna School Feeding Programme. / Niger Delta Are Animals Until They Support Biafra IPOB Threatens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.