Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,355 members, 7,860,936 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:23 PM

Small signs to show The End Is Coming - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Small signs to show The End Is Coming (48758 Views)

10 Signs To Identify Fake Pastors / The End Is Near. / Signs Of The End Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 4:53am On Mar 09, 2015
Open up your heart, and Watch, and you will see these things happen before your eye's, I once wasn't sure about some of these youtube stories, until I started seeing it before my eye's, in real life.
And seeing' you will be believe, But the lord said those who don't see it, and believe, bless is he who comes in the name of the lord.
I ask why are you trying to disbelieve, are you afraid?

If you disbelieve and your not interested on what is happening out there, then don't force others to disbelieve.
Even atheist are believing it, could you tell a family that had lost their love one-It didn't happen?
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by KoloOyinbo(m): 4:57am On Mar 09, 2015
brocab:
Open up your heart, and Watch, and you will see these things happen before your eye's, I once wasn't sure about some of these youtube stories, until I started seeing it before my eye's, in real life.
And seeing' you will be believe, But the lord said those who don't see it, and believe, bless is he who comes in the name of the lord.
I ask why are you trying to disbelieve, are you afraid?

If you disbelieve and your not interested on what is happening out there, then don't force others to disbelieve.
Even atheist are believing it, could you tell a family that had lost their love one-It didn't happen?

I do believe! In the Bible! Not your mad interpretation based now it seems on someone crazy fantasies on youtube.

You would be better advised to spend your time praying for forgiveness for your false accusations again those who disagree with your opinion.
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 5:03am On Mar 09, 2015
Is this your argument because I tell you I don't believe you are a christain because you show no-interest in bible scriptures.
That you are saying I tell everyone the same. Nope wrong.

And I'm backing up these prophecies by quoting page after page to this forum.
Giving bible scriptures after scripture, while you are rebuking the word of God, really haven't you got better things to do, instead of bothering my scripts.
I want people to hear this stuff, because many also knows these bible truths.
Go and play with yourself some where else.
KoloOyinbo:

Yes but the prophesies are vague so you can back nothing up either.

Face the truth - you have a PERSONAL opinion that most Christians don't share so you accuse them of not being Christian.

Have you any idea how unforgivable that is?
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by KoloOyinbo(m): 5:11am On Mar 09, 2015
brocab:
Is this your argument because I tell you I don't believe you are a christain because you show no-interest in bible scriptures.
That you are saying I tell everyone the same. Nope wrong.

And I'm backing up these prophecies by quoting page after page to this forum.
Giving bible scriptures after scripture, while you are rebuking the word of God, really haven't you got better things to do, instead of bothering my scripts.
I want people to hear this stuff, because many also knows these bible truths.
Go and play with yourself some where else.

I show plenty of interest in Bible scriptures. I don't need to prove that to an idiotic madman like you!

I support the word of God just not your own personal opinion of it! Fool! You still miss the point.

I want people to hear the word of God through the Bible NOT THE WORD OF SOME UNEDUCATED, SINFUL, PRIDEFUL. HYPOCRITE who bases his distorted view of Christianity on - wait for it - YOUTUBE! cheesy cheesy

I would have let it go and classed you as a harmless fool until you said I was not a Christian for not believing your rubbish.

You make too many assumptions without thought!
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 5:20am On Mar 09, 2015
And plus this isn't just about Christians this is about getting the word of God out there.
Stop using these silly idea's I'm against Christians, matter of fact If I didn't love you as my bro, I wouldn't keep on quoting you..

But you need to know we don't always think the same, I have been practising Christianity for some years now, and I have my own style reaching out to the people listen I don't look like your everyday Christian, but I do say I do get the word out there, Some are saved and some of course refuse the Lord, I was once like that.

I'm glad you live in Naira, but its sad, you are denying Christ every time you speak against these end times events.
Leave people believe in their own ways, as you see I don't harass you how you reach out to others in need.
Speaking the word of God is sometimes like selling a vehicle.

KoloOyinbo:

Yes but the prophesies are vague so you can back nothing up either.

Face the truth - you have a PERSONAL opinion that most Christians don't share so you accuse them of not being Christian.

Have you any idea how unforgivable that is?
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by KoloOyinbo(m): 5:29am On Mar 09, 2015
brocab:
And plus this isn't just about Christians this is about getting the word of God out there.
Stop using these silly idea's I'm against Christians, matter of fact If I didn't love you as my bro, I wouldn't keep on quoting you..
But you need to know we don't always think the same, I have been practising Christianity for some years now, and I have my own style reaching out to the people listen I don't look like your everyday Christian, but I do say I do get the word out there, Some are saved and some of course refuse the Lord, I was once like that.
I'm glad you live in Naira, but its sad, you are denying Christ every time you speak against these end times events.
Leave people believe in their own ways, as you see I don't harass you how you reach out to others in need.
Speaking the word of God is sometimes like selling a vehicle.

I have never denied Christ I just deny YOU and your stupidity.

You are NOT preaching the Word of God when you say the end times are close YOU are preaching your OPINION. And a MINORITY opinion rejected by most Christians.

(By the way what do mean live in Naira? Do you mean Naija? You already know I live in Belfast. And what has where I live got to do with rejecting your stupid ideas?)
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 5:30am On Mar 09, 2015
Do you ever listen to yourself?
Do you stand alone in that little place you call home, I ask, why do you feel you cant speak the word of God to me.
Man, we could become good friends on this page.
Two mighty men believing in the word of God together we can help change the world, leading people to Christ one person at a time.
KoloOyinbo:

I show plenty of interest in Bible scriptures. I don't need to prove that to an idiotic madman like you!

I support the word of God just not your own personal opinion of it! Fool! You still miss the point.

I want people to hear the word of God through the Bible NOT THE WORD OF SOME UNEDUCATED, SINFUL, PRIDEFUL. HYPOCRITE who bases his distorted view of Christianity on - wait for it - YOUTUBE! cheesy cheesy

I would have let it go and classed you as a harmless fool until you said I was not a Christian for not believing your rubbish.

You make too many assumptions without thought!
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 5:34am On Mar 09, 2015
Firstly you say I'm against Christians listen to you against me.
You live in Belfast right - could you talk to me about Isle of man Island. and is it true that Prince William was born in Wills Scotland, HAVE YOU GOT ANY INFO ON THAT.
KoloOyinbo:

I have never denied Christ I just deny YOU and your stupidity.

You are NOT preaching the Word of God when you say the end times are close YOU are preaching your OPINION. And a MINORITY opinion rejected by most Christians.

(By the way what do mean live in Naira? Do you mean Naija? You already know I live in Belfast. And what has where I live got to do with rejecting your stupid ideas?)
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by KoloOyinbo(m): 5:39am On Mar 09, 2015
brocab:
Do you ever listen to yourself?
Do you stand alone in that little place you call home, I ask, why do you feel you cant speak the word of God to me.
Man, we could become good friends on this page.
Two mighty men believing in the word of God together we can help change the world, leading people to Christ one person at a time.

You add to the Word of God with your personal opinions and when people disagree accuse them falsely of not being Christian.

You discourage people from taking Christianity seriously with all the mumbo jumbo of Illuminati etc.

You truth of the matter is you drive people away from Christianity.

And after you lied about my not being a Christian you have the effrontery to call me friend? smiley

I will never participate in making Christianity just another 'doomsday cult' to be followed by blind fools.
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 5:42am On Mar 09, 2015
As I said above firstly you say I'm against Christian and listen to you against me, you have attack me since being on this page.
Mr Christian hater...
KoloOyinbo:

You add to the Word of God with your personal opinions and when people disagree accuse them falsely of not being Christian.

You discourage people from taking Christianity seriously with all the mumbo jumbo of Illuminati etc.

And after you lied about my not being a Christian you have the effrontery to call me friend? smiley

I will never participate in making Christianity just another 'doomsday cult' to be followed by blind fools.
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 5:45am On Mar 09, 2015
How sad are you embarassed
KoloOyinbo:

Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by KoloOyinbo(m): 5:47am On Mar 09, 2015
brocab:
Firstly you say I'm against Christians listen to you against me.
You live in Belfast right - could you talk to me about Isle of man Island. and is it true that Prince William was born in Wills Scotland, HAVE YOU GOT ANY INFO ON THAT.

Don't know why you are interested in the Isle of Mann? Its a small island in the middle of the Irish Sea. The Parliament (The Tynwald) is one of the oldest in the word. The Language (Manx) is a type of Gaelic but of a different branch than Irish or Scottish Gaelic. I have never been there but some of my friends used go for weekend trips to Douglas the Capital.

As for the British Royality I know little of them and care to know not much more! Williams mother was Diana and she gave birth in Hospital. I am almost certain it was in London but have no interest.

What has this do to with the thread?
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by KoloOyinbo(m): 5:50am On Mar 09, 2015
brocab:
How sad are you embarassed

Only sad when people make the Word of God dependent on their own silly ideas!
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by KoloOyinbo(m): 5:51am On Mar 09, 2015
brocab:
As I said above firstly you say I'm against Christian and listen to you against me, you have attack me since being on this page.
Mr Christian hater...

I never said you were not a Christian but you have said that of me - UNFORGIVABLE!
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 5:55am On Mar 09, 2015
Are you on drugs?
KoloOyinbo:

I never said you were not a Christian but you have said that of me - UNFORGIVABLE!

Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 5:57am On Mar 09, 2015
These are not my own words, these end times events are written in the bible.
you are on Drugs.
KoloOyinbo:

Only sad when people make the Word of God dependent on their own silly ideas!
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 6:00am On Mar 09, 2015
You say you are from Belfast- can you inform me about Isle of man?
And Prince William, can you tell me where in Scotland was he born
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by KoloOyinbo(m): 6:07am On Mar 09, 2015
brocab:
These are not my own words, these end times events are written in the bible.
you are on Drugs.

Of course they are! I have said this repeatedly! This is NOT the issue.

The point is that WHEN they are coming is NOT specified and is therefore up to the individual to make their mind up on.

The events leading up are so unclear that people a thousand years ago thought the prophesies had been fulfilled! They were of course wrong. Just like you are today!

See I did not accuse either you or them of not being Christian! Just wrong!

This MAD insistence on considering that only people who think end time are coming now are Christians and those who think that they are coming far in the future are not Christians is YOUR OWN WORDS AND IDEAS. That is what you have been trying ( and failing ) to preach here!
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by KoloOyinbo(m): 6:09am On Mar 09, 2015
brocab:
You say you are from Belfast- can you inform me about Isle of man?
And Prince William, can you tell me where in Scotland was he born

I answered this about 4 posts above! Do you read replies at all?

REPEATED - SEE ABOVE

Don't know why you are interested in the Isle of Mann? Its a small island in the middle of the Irish Sea. The Parliament (The Tynwald) is one of the oldest in the word. The Language (Manx) is a type of Gaelic but of a different branch than Irish or Scottish Gaelic. I have never been there but some of my friends used go for weekend trips to Douglas the Capital.

As for the British Royality I know little of them and care to know not much more! Williams mother was Diana and she gave birth in Hospital. I am almost certain it was in London but have no interest.

Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 6:26am On Mar 09, 2015
Yes I'm interested in it, Very much so.
I should of asked where was it Diana fell pregnant, Prince William was 3 mths before the 9 mth period was due.
I just wanted to know where is Wills in Scotland, because Prince Charles and Diana went straight there two days after the wedding, and Diana claimed without Charles she felt pregnant, and 6 mths later, Prince William was born.
William stands for Will-i-am, and Isle of man, has got the connections to the birth.
Do you still think I am crazy?
KoloOyinbo:

Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 6:34am On Mar 09, 2015
Prince Charles and Diana had no sexual connection, yes you heard it right, and it has nothing to do with tread. not at all, its ok I can find more of the info from other sources,
KoloOyinbo:

I answered this about 4 posts above! Do you read replies at all?

REPEATED - SEE ABOVE

Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by KoloOyinbo(m): 6:45am On Mar 09, 2015
brocab:
Prince Charles and Diana had no sexual connection, yes you heard it right, and it has nothing to do with tread. not at all, its ok I can find more of the info from other sources,

So Charles and Diana did not have children together!

That clinches it YOU ARE CRAZY! A TOTAL MADMAN LIVING IN A FANTASY WORLD!
Sources? Youtube? grin grin
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by KoloOyinbo(m): 6:49am On Mar 09, 2015
brocab:
Yes I'm interested in it, Very much so.
I should of asked where was it Diana fell pregnant, Prince William was 3 mths before the 9 mth period was due.
I just wanted to know where is Wills in Scotland, because Prince Charles and Diana went straight there two days after the wedding, and Diana claimed without Charles she felt pregnant, and 6 mths later, Prince William was born.
William stands for Will-i-am, and Isle of man, has got the connections to the birth.
Do you still think I am crazy?

Definitely CRAZY!

The name William is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name William is: Resolute protector; will. For a long time after the Norman conquest in A.D. 1066 many English boys were given some form of William the Conqueror's name.

Will-I-am is an American Pop star who thought it would be cool(NOT) to spell and pronounce the name that way.

Another tedious conspiracy theory that I really have little interest in.

Why don't you go and have a debate with MACOF or PAGAN9JA? They are about your level.
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 7:13am On Mar 09, 2015
Will-i-am is a conqueror's name.
William was given, to him because have you ever seen that cloth found with the face of Christ's Blood formed into it, well with technology they say they had developed Christ's face-so now the world could see, what Jesus actually looked like.

And Prince Will-i-am is pretty much of the image of Christ-so you don't believe in these end time event's now-But soon enough they may use Will-i-am to come as Christ to deceive even the elect-William is claiming in the near future to be I am.

Is this still crazy for you.

Actually say the royalty weren't English, but from European Germany.
False messiah's and false prophets will say I am in these last day
KoloOyinbo:

Definitely CRAZY!

The name William is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name William is: Resolute protector; will. For a long time after the Norman conquest in A.D. 1066 many English boys were given some form of William the Conqueror's name.

Will-I-am is an American Pop star who thought it would be cool(NOT) to spell and pronounce the name that way.

Another tedious conspiracy theory that I really have little interest in.

Why don't you go and have a debate with MACOF or PAGAN9JA? They are about your level.
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by KoloOyinbo(m): 7:18am On Mar 09, 2015
brocab:
Will-i-am is a conqueror's name.
William was given, to him because have you ever seen that cloth found with the face of Christ's Blood formed into it, well with technology they say they had developed Christ's face-so now the world could see, what Jesus actually looked like.

And Prince Will-i-am is pretty much of the image of Christ-so you don't believe in these end time event's now-But soon enough they may use Will-i-am to come as Christ to deceive even the elect-William is claiming in the near future to be I am.

Is this still crazy for you.

Actually say the royalty weren't English, but from European Germany.

Now you bring in William the Conqueror! Madman. And the Turin Shroud! Most Pentecostal's however don't believe in the Turin Shroud!

Yes I know a little more history than you and am aware of the German connection generations back.

So these are your evidence for the fulfilment of Scriptural Prophesy - some random links of peoples names.

Do please debate this with the rest of the Crazy gang!
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 7:30am On Mar 09, 2015
I'm sorry I forgot Prince William is one of yours>You aren't open for anything-but remember in the day of Noah and Lot, people like you will not be prepared, and you may end up in Hell expectantly. Sudden destruction will come upon you, and it maybe to late.
Good luck with your walk in Christ.
I will keep up my good soldiering and preach on end times bible prophecies, and you can keep up your good soldiering with your educated non preaching of the word of God.
So good luck with you it must be hard for you to be the only child- of course you don't have to compete with anyone.
It must drive you mad. Have you any friends out their?
KoloOyinbo:

Now you bring in William the Conqueror! Madman. And the Turin Shroud! Most Pentecostal's however don't believe in the Turin Shroud!

Yes I know a little more history than you and am aware of the German connection generations back.

So these are your evidence for the fulfilment of Scriptural Prophesy - some random links of peoples names.

Do please debate this with the rest of the Crazy gang!

Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by KoloOyinbo(m): 7:35am On Mar 09, 2015
brocab:
I'm sorry I forgot Prince William is one of yours>You aren't open for anything-but remember in the day of Noah and Lot, people like you will not be prepared, and you may end up in Hell expectantly. Sudden destruction will come upon you, and it maybe to late.
Good luck with your walk in Christ.
I will keep up my good soldiering and preach on end times bible prophecies, and you can keep up your good soldiering with your educated non preaching of the word of God.
So good luck with you.
You most boring fellow.

I have been saying people should always be prepared for their own personal end days! Never mind your end days nonsense.

You heard me say that on multiple posts so why now do you talk of not being prepared! FOOL!

Preach your opinions while your betters preach the Word of God.

Preach also the non existent Illuminati and your crazy ideas of Will-I-am etc etc. You are a mental defective!
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 8:17am On Mar 09, 2015
I believe I am- why would anyone try to communicate with you, you are over rated in education, no-one knows more then you, you have the above knowledge of God Himself.

You only call yourself a Christian only because you feel no-one interested in you.

If you were a true Christian you wouldn't treat people badly the way you do, you are actually a pig.
You really believe you have it all, Man you wouldn't last 5 seconds in my country with your stinking attitude, they would tare you apart.

You stink, with your smelly, attitude, no Christian likes to be treated like you treat them.
You haven't showed any respect towards myself even others on this forum, that's why you come back to this page because you know-no-one takes you seriously, your education as you call it don't work with the word of God.

People are waking up to your foolish ways.

Really is their any love left in you-have you been beating up that much, you have to take your anger out on us Christians.
Listen no-one likes a smart ass, the only interest you seem to have is worldly-but when it comes to the word of God, the demons come alive in you, you never said you weren't part of the illuminati, but your trade marks shows clearly you are.

And when the enemy lets say a Christian mentions end times events, backing it up with the word of God-it's the illuminati who stands up against those Christians who are willing- and I find in you everything I say you always protect your worldly kingdom of earthly education here on earth.

Every time the word of God is mentioned you start mocking and cursing. You don't share the word because you don't honestly believe.
That's the bottom line you don't believe..

Amen

KoloOyinbo:

I have been saying people should always be prepared for their own personal end days! Never mind your end days nonsense.

You heard me say that on multiple posts so why now do you talk of not being prepared! FOOL!

Preach your opinions while your betters preach the Word of God.

Preach also the non existent Illuminati and your crazy ideas of Will-I-am etc etc. You are a mental defective!

Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by KoloOyinbo(m): 8:23am On Mar 09, 2015
brocab:
I believe I am- why would anyone try to communicate with you, you are over rated in education, no-one knows more then you, you have the above knowledge of God Himself.

You only call yourself a Christian only because you feel no-one interested in you.

If you were a true Christian you wouldn't treat people badly the way you do, you are actually a pig.
You really believe you have it all, Man you wouldn't last 5 seconds in my country with your stinking attitude, they would tare you apart.

You stink, with your smelly, attitude, no Christian likes to be treated like you treat them.
You haven't showed any respect towards myself even others on this forum, that's why you come back to this page because you know-no-one takes you seriously, your education as you call it don't work with the word of God.
People are waking up to your foolish ways.
Really is their any love left in you-have you been beating up that much, you have to take your anger out on us Christians.
Listen no-one likes a smart ass, the only interest you seem to have is worldly-but when it comes to the word of God, the demons come alive in you, you never said you weren't part of the illuminati, but your trade marks shows clearly you are.
And when the enemy lets say a Christian mentions end times events, backing it up with the word of God-it's the illuminati who stands up against those Christians who are willing- and I find in you everything I say you always protect their worldly kingdom here on earth.

Every time the word of God is mentioned you start mocking and cursing the word of God. You don't share the word because you don't honestly believe.
That's the bottom line you don't believe..
Amen

Awww! Don't cry little baby! cheesy

I did not treat you bad until you made false accusations about me not being a Christian.

Then you insult my intelligence by rants about non existent Illuminati and crazy connections of The English Royals!

MADMAN!
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 8:29am On Mar 09, 2015
coolWith this poor remark, really I'm speaking to a child.
So is this proving you hold grudges, acting as a little baby because I said you aren't a Christian.

Is this why you have been acting as a pig towards me, because I had put you on the spot, and you couldn't prove you are a true Christian.

I tell what-You can be a Christian if you want too?

Just try not to convince to many out there about this. Because we have some pretty wise believers on this forum who will know you are lying about your Christian faith, and they will surely tare you apart.

And of course you will play your games to punish them for eternity like you do with me.

Be good and stay safe

KoloOyinbo:

Awww! Don't cry little baby! cheesy

I did not treat you bad until you made false accusations about me not being a Christian.

Then you insult my intelligence by rants about non existent Illuminati and crazy connections of The English Royals!

MADMAN!

Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by KoloOyinbo(m): 8:50am On Mar 09, 2015
brocab:
coolWith this poor remark, really I'm speaking to a child.
So is this proving you hold grudges, acting as a little baby because I said you aren't a Christian.

Is this why you have been acting as a pig towards me, because I had put you on the spot, and you couldn't prove you are a true Christian.

I tell what-You can be a Christian if you want too?

Just try not to convince to many about it. Because we have some pretty wise believers on this forum who will know you are lying about your Christian faith, and they will surely tare you apart.

And of course you will play your games to punish them for eternity like you do with me.

Be good and stay safe

I don't need to prove anything to a fool like you. I am exposing all your fallacies.

Do you think that you have to believe end times are coming now in order to be a Christian?

The bible does not say that at all!

You have gotten so much wrong its hard to even follow your nonsensical arguments.

Your fantasies reveal the type of person you are for all to see!
Re: Small signs to show The End Is Coming by brocab: 9:02am On Mar 09, 2015
Thank you would you please show them, show everybody the more you feel you need a good laugh, remember you are not only mocking myself, but the Lord you will be mocking as well.
do you really think the Lord Will say to you, well done good and faithful servant.

Then don't tell people the lie you are about to spread, this is the same treatment I had received of the Nairja Catholic's they twisted my words too-no-one said that because end times are coming now in order to be a Christian, they are your own words.

But would you put your anger aside and do me that favour spread the news, about end time prophecies.
Show them my scripts, prise the Lord.
Finely you are doing me a favour.
Bless you.

Cool.

Amen..
KoloOyinbo:

I don't need to prove anything to a fool like you. I am exposing all your fallacies.

Do you think that you have to believe end times are coming now in order to be a Christian?

The bible does not say that at all!

You have gotten so much wrong its hard to even follow your nonsensical arguments.

Your fantasies reveal the type of person you are for all to see!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) / EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) / "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.