Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (884883 Views)

Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 / Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / Nigeria Airforce Direct Short Service Course Aspirants ( DSSC) 2015/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (289) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by JezCalMeJay(m): 10:46am On Dec 31, 2018
dave06:

I'm grateful for this sir. Pls anyone with more info can add. I want to be sure about this before being a part.

You ehn....abi you want to marry this year, sha invite me , I want to eat party jollof rice
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ugo4u: 12:38pm On Dec 31, 2018
OFRNGR:

The problem with Nigeria in one succinct paragraph. It's no longer about qualification but "face". You people would have kicked out Model or Patton too, no doubt.

Politeness should have nothing to do with the military, only effectiveness!

Unless say him fail the aptitude or physicals, nah una Bleep up shaa.

The nigga failed medicals, he was over weight. I doubt if they had a hand in it, they might have being waiting for him in training via their proxies had it being he made the final shortlistment na for training him for hate him life.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by enesi009: 12:45pm On Dec 31, 2018
ugo4u:

The nigga failed medicals, he was over weight. I doubt if they had a hand in it, they might have being waiting for him in training via their proxies had it being he made the final shortlistment na for training him for hate him life.
Neva picture our Erimako as a fat boy... Though have not seen him physically

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Hanscad(m): 1:34pm On Dec 31, 2018
enesi009:

Same here. Thought his mouth was as sharp as his body. Kim Jong-Un

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ugo4u: 1:45pm On Dec 31, 2018
enesi009:
He's ain't fat at such oo, just huge prolly body mass is not proportional to height.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ErickSam: 2:24pm On Dec 31, 2018
pijay:

Gentlemen i just want to use this opportunity to warn some of u here about how u talk.. Especially this Erimako Samuel.. Those of u that are very active here witnessed wat he did.. I did my research on him even after Sir Tenderlaw concluded his own.
U can see after the Airforce Interview he was quiet in this trend cos he was screened out... He wasn't shortlisted for Navy either cos we know the calibre of people the Navy is looking for...
My radars were on him tru-out his stay in Kaduna till he was screened.. Samuel im sure by now u know y they screened u out?
Samuel wen next u are preparing for military stuff, work on ur size, ur mouth and ur attitude...
Becos u are staying in lekki is not a ticket to the military...
Hv a nice day y'all

So, because I got dropped in medicals the world should now end....I shouldn't go back to my work place......

You think am jobless like you.....I just want to change profession.
My size my problem....note,am not fat for you information.

Navy was a trial and error.

My mouth.....still wondering how it's of your concern.....and last time I checked,I use my phalanges to type and not my mouth.

My attitude......oh,you need to meet me in person....lolz.

Me residing in lekki is none of your concern....and I never said it is a yardstick for them to accept me in the Military.......

Ask Ugo4u.......it seems he knows me better.......you think am joining the military for job,money,or to bully people.....hmmmn think again

Sorry for not responding to your rant early,people who likes my phone better than me kept it for me,and I also forgot my real account password.....

Go get a life man.......but it's good Sha,keep on watching me....and updating the world on my success.......

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ErickSam: 2:26pm On Dec 31, 2018
tenderlaw:

Thanks for watching the Kaduna angle. Won't say much, but the moment he threw caution to the wind here, well, it was decided that he was going to NNSS Ojo to waste his time. That's all I have to say.

Oh really.....sorry

I really had fun.....I met and made new friends.

Saturday was a no working day for me....so I didn't waste my time.....but even tho I wasted my time,was it your time......get a life bro

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ErickSam: 2:31pm On Dec 31, 2018
ugo4u:

Wow, boss you nailed it oo, thought I was the only one that knew about his eviction which was purely on the weight issue.

But honestly speaking the guy is quite nice in the real world don't know why he chose to put on another coat online.

Morals:
He that respects himself is safe from others; he wears a coat of mail that none can pierce
PS: Abeg make una switch off una radar and forgive him, he must have learnt his lessons the hardest way. This is a note of warning to other aspirants in the future.

Am still shocked that you know me very well...a d yet I know little or nothing about you.......

We'll about the bolded* comment........ Have you seen how people comment on Twitter......do you know how large that community is........and ordinary nairaland blog, people wanna die for my comments.....lol.....they need to grow up...... Make Dem go create Twitter account and learn..

They should keep the radar on ....I need people to keep monitoring my success.......lolz

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ErickSam: 2:34pm On Dec 31, 2018
OFRNGR:

The problem with Nigeria in one succinct paragraph. It's no longer about qualification but "face". You people would have kicked out Model or Patton too, no doubt.

Wow......a matured mind has spoken.

Atimes I wonder when they claim to be military personnel, yet they have time for nairaland.....are you guys jobless or what.

I have worked with Chinese guys who don't care about wether you are polite or not,as long as you get the job done and you meet your quarter....shikena....

Bros,don't mind Dem..........it's ok for a few to show their ugly faces once in a while sir.

I greet you boss

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ErickSam: 2:36pm On Dec 31, 2018
ugo4u:

HEHEHEHEHEHE........I have seen worse.......there is nothing the training can do to me to make me hate my life.

Guy....you still dey owe me one bottle of wine and ise ewu...no forget oh.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ErickSam: 2:37pm On Dec 31, 2018
enesi009:

God spearing our life.....we will see next year......I will invite you over to Lagos bro.....hope say you no be introvert like me....so that you go enjoy wella

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ErickSam: 2:39pm On Dec 31, 2018
Hanscad:

And I never knew your brain was as dull as your kidneys.....no wonder you use your bladder to think.

See his head.....Kim jong-un

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ErickSam: 2:41pm On Dec 31, 2018
ugo4u:

He's ain't fat at such oo, just huge prolly body mass is not proportional to height.

Bros,na too much gym cos the thing jare......you know say babes wey get brains need guys with money and nice abbs........so,I had to hit the gym to compliment the former.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ErickSam: 2:42pm On Dec 31, 2018
ugo4u:

Guy you too know me gan gan.....shun sir in advance for you sir....

Better pikin.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by chiventoline(m): 2:43pm On Dec 31, 2018
ErickSam:

God spearing our life.....we will see next year......I will invite you over to Lagos bro.....hope say you no be introvert like me....so that you go enjoy wella
MADNESS RUNS IN YOUR BLOODLINE!!
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ErickSam: 2:49pm On Dec 31, 2018
And for those of you who think I ran away....I did not run oh....

What is the essence of remaining on a page when I don't need any information on the page again.......

I got a life to live....I got work.....I have plenty carry over for sleep which I have missed.

So my absence here should not be determined on my inability to join the military......I have moved on.

Those I have offended.......I hope to offend you more.

Those I have entertained, it's just my phalanges and mind catching fun.

To the neutral once and observers...cheers to you all.

To those who got into the navy DSSC.....I wish you success........don't be afraid, people have passed through the experience and are Officers today.....so don't fear......and if you don't have the mind,run while you still can grin.

Oya.........come and quarrel me oh......hehehehe

Break time is over..........love you all...mwah.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by ErickSam: 2:50pm On Dec 31, 2018
chiventoline:
MADNESS RUNS IN YOUR BLOODLINE!!

Wow...thanks for the update.. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by p3kdudu(m): 3:08pm On Dec 31, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4925758/1year-experience-fortunate-step-resources GNLD NEOLIFE FRAUD ALERT. #READ & #SHARE . #say_NO2_SCAM & INJUSTICE . come2019.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by enesi009: 3:18pm On Dec 31, 2018
ugo4u:

he should have checked is bmi when ...when I raised d question of acceptable bmi in army thread ....to eriksam life goes on bro when ever I come lag come hussle job na ur place I go stay
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by enesi009: 3:35pm On Dec 31, 2018
Hanscad:

abeg no make laff Kill me grin
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by JezCalMeJay(m): 4:58pm On Dec 31, 2018
Table shaking
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by JezCalMeJay(m): 4:59pm On Dec 31, 2018
Meanwhile

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by abdulhamid0(m): 5:27pm On Dec 31, 2018

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by pijay(m): 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2018
OFRNGR:

Not the problem with Nigeria. Its the problem with ya mentality. If u think u are the best, they are over 100 people better than u.. In the Military we can do without the best. Go and ask

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by FlyingTOMATOE: 8:21pm On Dec 31, 2018
Hanscad:

hhahaha
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by FlyingTOMATOE: 8:27pm On Dec 31, 2018
ErickSam:

Bros,na too much gym cos the thing jare......you know say babes wey get brains need guys with money and nice abbs........so,I had to hit the gym to compliment the former.
hi bro, why not let it pass. You will Mos Def get a better offer soon. Don't bother replying all quote.
Happy New Year in advance
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by dave06(f): 1:45am On Jan 01, 2019
JezCalMeJay:

You ehn....abi you want to marry this year, sha invite me , I want to eat party jollof rice

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by rilweezy120: 9:37am On Jan 01, 2019
ErickSam:
And for those of you who think I ran away....I did not run oh....

What is the essence of remaining on a page when I don't need any information on the page again.......

I got a life to live....I got work.....I have plenty carry over for sleep which I have missed.

So my absence here should not be determined on my inability to join the military......I have moved on.

Those I have offended.......I hope to offend you more.

Those I have entertained, it's just my phalanges and mind catching fun.

To the neutral once and observers...cheers to you all.

To those who got into the navy DSSC.....I wish you success........don't be afraid, people have passed through the experience and are Officers today.....so don't fear......and if you don't have the mind,run while you still can grin.

Oya.........come and quarrel me oh......hehehehe

Break time is over..........love you all...mwah.
But bro, I thought you will just bury the hatchet and move on, we just have to accept that some personalities will never coincide with others....
Cheers bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by Chemistdavy: 12:46am On Jan 02, 2019
Guys, just a quick question for the ppl that wrote the last DSSC 26 exam. Were calculators allowed for the math questions? If yes, is it the basic or scientific calculator...thanks.
Re: Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 by JezCalMeJay(m): 5:14am On Jan 02, 2019
Chemistdavy:
Guys, just a quick question for the ppl that wrote the last DSSC 26 exam. Were calculators allowed for the math questions? If yes, is it the basic or scientific calculator...thanks.
No form of calculator was allowed

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (289) (Reply)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.