Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,464 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

I Need Online Jobs That Require 3hours A Day And Give Atleast #15,000 A Month - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Online Jobs That Require 3hours A Day And Give Atleast #15,000 A Month (2291 Views)

How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. / The 27 Highest-paying Jobs That Doesn’t Require A University Degree / They Require A Third Class Graduate. What Could Be The Reason? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Online Jobs That Require 3hours A Day And Give Atleast #15,000 A Month by ezme(m): 3:17pm On Dec 28, 2008
I'm an undergraduate having lectures 8hours on working days,I would like to have an avenue to make extra money to make my life more comfortable in school.I don't want to physically sell a commodity,I could do a data entry job or any on-line job that require at most 4hours a day,because of my schooling. I do have internet access,so i need suggestions from knowledgeable Nigerians on how to about this.Fraud i not an option.From the amount I'm interested in making you can see I'm not ambitious

P.S: I don't want to buy e-books,i don't want to pay money into anybody's account.
Re: I Need Online Jobs That Require 3hours A Day And Give Atleast #15,000 A Month by naijacutee(f): 10:55am On Dec 29, 2008
"Send me an e-mail" is not a sensible answer. And the poster stated that he desn't want to pay money into anyones account.

@ poster. You can offer whatever skills you have to people who need them, through freelancing. Whether you can type, design websites, design artwork, write programs, translate, or write articles, just sign up to one of the freelance websites and bid on projects. Some of the popular freelance sites are :-
www.guru.com
www.scriptlance.com
www.peopleperhour.com
www.limeexchange.com
www.elance.com
www.rentacoder.com
www.allfreelancework.com

For example, if you have 3 hours a day to spare, you could probably write about two articles a month for N25000 or thereabouts. It doesn't happen by magic - initially, you will have to be patient and keep bidding on jobs. You are at an advantage to other bidders, as you are in a country where the cost of living isn't too high, when compared to other freelancers bidding from the US or the UK. Indians usually bid peanuts for jobs which UK/US based individuals would bid hundreds - and they probably all have the same talent.
All the best
Re: I Need Online Jobs That Require 3hours A Day And Give Atleast #15,000 A Month by ezme(m): 5:04pm On Dec 29, 2008
@naijacutee Thank you so much u've exposed me to a world i knew nothing about.But these people are so IT inclined and the average 9ja boi dont even know bout all these
Re: I Need Online Jobs That Require 3hours A Day And Give Atleast #15,000 A Month by keci(m): 9:01pm On Dec 29, 2008
my good house, i have tried elance but was told that i have to pay, $9.95 which i was willing to pay, but how to send across to them is the problem, please house help me out if any one has the means for me to progress with work on Elance because each time i try bidding for a job they will not allow me, but they keep asking me to pay the fees, and i have passed the test already. help me house pls
Re: I Need Online Jobs That Require 3hours A Day And Give Atleast #15,000 A Month by naijacutee(f): 10:27am On Dec 30, 2008
Hmm, eLance gives you about 2 or 3 free chances to bid on projects, and if you exceed these, then you will have to subscribe. To subscribe, I think you can pay using one of the Zenith or GTB Mastercards issued by the banks.

See: http://www.zenithbank.com/mastergold.html

I can't find the GTB page. Try this and if you're still having issues, then post here - someone might be able to help.
Re: I Need Online Jobs That Require 3hours A Day And Give Atleast #15,000 A Month by keci(m): 9:43pm On Dec 30, 2008
thanks bro,

i will go see how to get the master card, but i have not been able to bid for any job yet, not to talk of 3 times i must say that i do not really uderstand this whole site, i have been trying my best to do but no job from any of them why?. more also this site is it real www.thedataentryjob.com
Re: I Need Online Jobs That Require 3hours A Day And Give Atleast #15,000 A Month by OrderBay(f): 5:33pm On Jan 02, 2009
Hello,

You can make money by becoming an OrderBay Affiliate i.e. referring your friends to OrderBay.

Once they place an Order, you will earn a commission. The commission will be paid into your account monthly or quarterly.

Check out the details at http://www.orderbay.com/affiliate.aspx

Regards,

The OrderBay Team
Re: I Need Online Jobs That Require 3hours A Day And Give Atleast #15,000 A Month by InfoExpert: 4:34pm On Jan 12, 2009
Firstly, I want the poster to know that before you can succeed in
anything, you need the necessary training to get it done.

I know you must have had some bad experience when buying
people's e-books via paying into their bank accounts.

However, you should know that it is possible for you to
hurriedly rush into any business without proper training
and lose waste your time and money in the process of doing
so.

It is just an advice anyway.

Take care!
Re: I Need Online Jobs That Require 3hours A Day And Give Atleast #15,000 A Month by jide2k: 9:23pm On Jan 12, 2009
hi friend.

One good way of making money online is information product marketing or affiliate marketing. In info product marketing its either you package your product yourself or you buy an already packaged product that comes with resell rights.

Agreed, you might not want to pay into anybody's account and all that but one thing about life is that you've got to pay your dues. Before one can be a master one has got to be a servant. If you dont buy from people who will buy from you?

Another good way i know of is Google adsense but it's a bit technical and you may need either a video tutorial or a seminar to get it right once and for all. But again it appears you're not ready to spend a dime. My submission is : There's no free lunch anywhere.
Re: I Need Online Jobs That Require 3hours A Day And Give Atleast #15,000 A Month by fng: 11:54am On Apr 07, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows About Mexxes Corporation / Alphastar Paints / Diamond International Schools Massive Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.