Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement In Education Sector As Empty - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement In Education Sector As Empty (18359 Views)

Nigerian Education Sector Needs Attention (fynestboi) / See The Man Who Invented Exams In Education System[pix] / Project Topics And Materials In Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement In Education Sector As Empty by Sadiq3051(m): 6:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
if PDP like make dem built schools for sky ,,,,all i know is that my vote ain't for them... #fact

1 Like

Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement In Education Sector As Empty by sapientia(m): 6:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
Pa buhari... With all due respect sir! I know you didnt build even a single almajeri school as a president.. I forgive you oga

But please, do me a favour and tell us a single thing you did in the Education sector as a President.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement In Education Sector As Empty by Frankiss44(m): 6:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
kellystech:
they need to restore your brain to factory settings for posting this shit

Even brain on factory settings nor go type this poo.... Dude has no brain

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement In Education Sector As Empty by WOCKHARDI(m): 6:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
APC propaganda is really irritating. What do you take Nigerians for? You see white and you shamelessly call it black just because you want to be incharge of sharing the National Cake . You can only deceive the bigots and the narrow minded
"There must be change, either for good or for bad ".
- Rotimi.
" Certificate or no certificate, Buhari is a general " and therefore has the answers to all our problems.
- Asiwaju.
And you want us to go along with you. Give me a break please.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement In Education Sector As Empty by biafranqueen: 6:41pm On Jan 31, 2015
bushdoc9919:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Issorite....you never dey for Naija. Alumni ko....alumnus ni!

It is the govt that Nigerians expect to fund them universities....the number of which before your man decided to establish more of them...was already too high for the govt to fund.

And Nigeria is broke right now. We need oil prices at $120 to break even....and we are now below $50. So where is the money going to come to fund the new universities eh?(Porbably from the Andromeda Galaxy.....).

Yes, I know you do not like Buhari....but for once the old retiree is right. The new universities are just liabilites. In a few years....it is either fees go up....or the govt closes some of them down.
Would you like me to post the only school built in Lagos where old alumnai gave $250,000. grin

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement In Education Sector As Empty by chi4ik(m): 6:41pm On Jan 31, 2015
in terms of failure in WAEC & NECO, secondary students don't read anymore, they are busy chatting on 2go, Facebook, wechat, whatsapp, tweeter, instagram, even Nairaland etc. how do u expect them to pass when they can't concentrate on their books. BUHARI PLS SURRENDER BECAUSE GEJ IS THE MAN, NO PACE IN ASO ROCK

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement In Education Sector As Empty by bgates: 6:43pm On Jan 31, 2015
calebo101:
cheesy it would have made sense if Buhari compared any of the schools he built to Jonathan's own.

My bad, he built none!

Interestingly, Buhari's daughter schools abroad (UK), last time i checked Jonathan's children are here schooling in Nigeria, with the masses!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement In Education Sector As Empty by DWJOBScom(m): 6:43pm On Jan 31, 2015
bgates:

-
you mean they feed the kids there ?

wow. free food

free uniforms

wow...

Goodluck till 2019..

Goodluck has done alot for the north

click LIKE for good things

My brother - corp member in the north told me
She said the youths just come to class, eat and take off to the bush to pasture the herd
We don't know that cos the press will never tell that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement In Education Sector As Empty by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 31, 2015
grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement In Education Sector As Empty by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
biafranqueen:
Would you like me to post the only school built in Lagos where old alumnai gave $250,000. grin

$250000.??

Nigerian rich men are BROKE!

In retaliation....I will mention the British university that got 600million pounds sterling from Bill Gates for research.

On a more serious note...I am not really opposed to new universities. The problem is in Nigeria....govt funds everything. Of course we could make more of our unis public private...but you Nigerians would promptly take to the streets in protest.(High fees, high fees...save us from high fees!)

That is why I oppose Jonathan's new universities....because pretty soon, diversification into agric notwithstanding....we won't have enough cash to fund them....and we will end up with badly funded universities...and more uncompetitive graduates who would be mainly poor people's children.(While the rich port to Harvard, Stanford, Oxford and the Sorbonne)

1 Like

Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement In Education Sector As Empty by nationwide1(m): 6:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
biafranqueen:
You forgot closed down schools and jailed students for speaking out.
Thanks sister for adding to Buhari's endless list of atrocities against education.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement In Education Sector As Empty by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
[quote author=bushdoc9919 post=30307237]

grin

We are still reliant on oil...diversification or no diversification. It is going to take us ages to be world leaders in agric.Less than 10% of our farming output is from large scale farms....and you need more of such farms to be a major exporter.

Better stop decieving yourself. The road to diversifcation is through Nigeria having a super vibrant industrial sector....not selling of raw materials. That model don't work no more. All of Africa's agric powers are even poorer than we are...and many of them have their budget written for them by the aid groups. You want that?[/quo

Please when next you want to quote anybody, I will advise that you properly go through what you are quoting. I said he started diversifying into various sectors before the slump in oil prices, ESPECIALLY the agric. I didn't say agric alone! And, for saying I should stop deceiving myself, I dare u show us your certificate because u sound as one without any!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement In Education Sector As Empty by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
beatsbyj2g:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/01/21/buhari-describes-jonathans-achievement-education-sector-empty/

I pity ndi-igbo. After Feb. 14 they will realize the agony of being an opposition. Your unborn generation will ask u why u traded their future. No wonder igbos remain second class citizen of Nigeria.
Yes, igbos r second class citizens of Nigeria because:-
1. They can never produce president.
2. They can never stay and survive in their impoverish region
3. Their host cities/region/state will confiscate their labor/wealth when jungle go mature. (as they lost everything during the civil war)
4. No tribe including Ijaw will ever advise their children to marry from igbo land.
5. No tribe including ijaw will ever take them serious or trust them.

So why are they shouting? even if Jonathan wins, igbo can never have good roads, they can never stop drinking water from the river, they can never stop migration across the river Niger for the search of greener pasture.

The so called illiterate Hausa will always occupy high govt. offices. e.g vice president, senate president, House speaker, IG, custom controller etc.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement In Education Sector As Empty by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
bushdoc9919:

grin

We are still reliant on oil...diversification or no diversification. It is going to take us ages to be world leaders in agric.Less than 10% of our farming output is from large scale farms....and you need more of such farms to be a major exporter.

Better stop decieving yourself. The road to diversifcation is through Nigeria having a super vibrant industrial sector....not selling of raw materials. That model don't work no more. All of Africa's agric powers are even poorer than we are...and many of them have their budget written for them by the aid groups. You want that?

Please when next you want to quote anybody, I will advise that you properly go through what you are quoting. I said he started diversifying into various sectors before the slump in oil prices, ESPECIALLY the agric. I didn't say agric alone! And, for saying I should stop deceiving myself, I dare u show us your certificate because u sound as one without any!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement In Education Sector As Empty by vislabraye(m): 6:50pm On Jan 31, 2015
cooljude:
I totally disagree with Buhari's view. My junior brother is presently schooling at one of the new university and honestly the standard in that university is far better than some old ones. All i have been seeing from Buhari's campain is just propaganda, without talking anything about his own plans. For this i have made up my mind to vote Jonathan.

thank u. i know people won't want to see any good thing gej has done.
how does bbuhari know that the schools are ill equiped ? has he done a proper analysis ?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement In Education Sector As Empty by 9jagirl4re(f): 6:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
vislabraye:

thank u. i know people won't want to see any good thing gej has done.
how does bbuhari know that the schools are ill equiped ? has he done a proper analysis ?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement In Education Sector As Empty by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
sheddybest:

Oh you mean auto? That does not mean anything ....especially as Ajaokuta is nowhere near ready....and most of the cars are being made from CKD...just like we used to do in the 70's and 80's with Peugeot and Volkswagen.

And with power supply less than 10000mw? Sorry....but you cannot run a vibrant diversified economy on just that....when South Korea and even South Africa are far above 50000mw.

We are still an oil driven economy....and our recent prosperity was due to a raise in oil prices. Now...the party is over. We have to start from scratch....and we no longer have the funds for new large scale projects. Me thinks we should just focus on power, education...and remove the fuel subsidy...and increase fees everywhere.
Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement In Education Sector As Empty by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
stexsy:
wat does Buhari knw about school?
How many did he build?
Does he ve a certificate?

Sai jo....

so because ur father did not go to school, does that mean he cant advise you on education matters?
Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement In Education Sector As Empty by Akpan107(m): 6:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
opeyemisteph:
Issokay. Not only the educational sector...everything is empty, even his brain.

Buhari promised to Jail corrupt leaders...GEJ fans, get ready, BUHARI shall jail Jonadaarrrft and his PDPIGGS governors for corruption before the end of this year

SAI BUHARI

SAI BABA

FEBUHARI 14...WE CAN'T JUST WAIT

PS:
Nairaland Poll On February Presidential Election Between Jonathan And Buhari: https://www.nairaland.com/2119319/nairaland-poll-february-presidential-election

Please CAST your votes
The way Buhari will fail this time around will shock the world!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement In Education Sector As Empty by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
sheddybest:

Ehen....so because I disagree with you, I do not have certificate?

Well..all them patients I have treated....they must be really really lucky! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Assignment....read about Dutch disease. Am sure you know naught about it...Mr Certificate.

You PDP and APC boys better leave us honest Nigerians alone!

grin
Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement In Education Sector As Empty by elderhimself(m): 6:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
toxiflam:

elder, pls oooo
Go through your statement again, Learn to deduce correctly. I no fit shout.
#peace

Yess sir.... Sorry if I failed to understand ur point.
Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement In Education Sector As Empty by MrReese: 6:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
Hmm

Reverse Buhari pull over...... uhhh Buhari pull-over
Show me certificate Buhari pull-over.....uhhh Buhari pull-over... inner light Buhari pull-over..... uhhh Buhari pull-over.. Show me your certificate Buhari.... uhhh Buhari pull-over

Abi you no go to school?? Me I go to school... oya someone help me compete the song

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement In Education Sector As Empty by DesChyko: 7:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
What would he know about education?
Degree holders are talking and 'probable' SSCE holders are talking?
What needs change is the 'Nigerian Constitution'. Academic achievements speak volumes in this era. Ph. D vs SSCE.. Chai.. Nothing less than 12 years apart.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement In Education Sector As Empty by appini: 7:04pm On Jan 31, 2015
sapientia:
Pa buhari... With all due respect sir! I know you didnt build even a single almajeri school as a president.. I forgive you oga

But please, do me a favour and tell us a single thing you did in the Education sector as a President.

President ke, Buhari truncated a democratically elected government when he perceived that the next elections would likely favour a southerner.

Buhari is well known dictator, he killed so many innocent persons during his regime.

Buhari is a certified clown, if by any mistake he finds his way back to rule Nigeria he will not only take us back to those dark days; but makes sure that power never returns to any other regions before he dies.

He is an illiterate, he deceives people by carrying himself as a wise and intelligent man, is a big lie and all cosmetics.

OBJ was the person that told GEJ that Buhari don't have the necessary requirements to run for any elective office in Nigeria.

Don't let anyone deceive you, Tinubu is fighting his last battle using Buharism

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement In Education Sector As Empty by sunnyflakes(m): 7:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
HABA BUHARI AND COHORTS U CAN ATLEAST PRAISE GEJ ON THIS ACHIEVEMENT IN THE EDUCATION SECTOR PLUS THE ALMAJIRI SCHOOLS U FAILED TO PROVIDE OVER 30 YEARS AGO WHEN U WERE HEAD OF STATE. SUPPOSING YOU HAD BOKO HARAM ISSUE WON'T HAVE REARED IT UGLY HEAD, AS THE ALMAJIRIS WOULD HAVE BEEN WELL EDUCATED TO BE CAJOLED TO BEAR ARMS AGAINST THEIR FELLOWS.

NEVER SHALL WILL BE DECEIVED AGAIN. WE KNOW THAT EVERY UNIVERSITY IN NIGERIA STARTED AS A GLORIFIED SECONDARY SCHOOL AND INCREMENTALLY DEVELOPED INTO WHAT THEY ARE TODAY. YOU SHOULD HAVE POINTED TO ONE OR MORE UNIVERSITIES U CREATED WHEN U WERE HEAD OF STATE BETWEEN 1983 AND 1985 AND USE IT AS A POINTER FOR JUSTAPOSITION.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement In Education Sector As Empty by bobo65(m): 7:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
greatestboss:

What did you know?
Are u even educated?
no punctuation.
*no offence*

See how u just disgraced yourself
Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement In Education Sector As Empty by ReSexzskilz(f): 7:09pm On Jan 31, 2015

Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement In Education Sector As Empty by MyNameIsMyName: 7:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
True talk gmb He has zero achievement in terms of education. Sai buhari. Vote 4 change
Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement In Education Sector As Empty by agabaI23(m): 7:10pm On Jan 31, 2015
Is it as empty as the column for his certificate in INECs form?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement In Education Sector As Empty by Xaintkelvin(m): 7:10pm On Jan 31, 2015
[/b][color=#000099][/color]to be sincere he is saying the truth. Gej has no plan for us
Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement In Education Sector As Empty by Ashmark(m): 7:12pm On Jan 31, 2015
Am voting for Buhari come Febuhari14 but if truly Buhari had said this then am disappointed in him.

The fact that you are an opposition party those not mean you should be blind at everything.

I can't even wait to see Buhari win the election and transform all the sectors at the same time.

All of una just de lie to us....
Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement In Education Sector As Empty by babestella: 7:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
See who is talking. Please buhari stop this rubbbbishhhh, you are too old for this.how many schools did you build when you were head of state?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) - Admissions 2012/2013 / Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University / How Can I Answer "Can You Lie To Protect The Integrity Of This Company?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.