Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,714 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement In Education Sector As Empty - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement In Education Sector As Empty (18357 Views)

Nigerian Education Sector Needs Attention (fynestboi) / See The Man Who Invented Exams In Education System[pix] / Project Topics And Materials In Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement In Education Sector As Empty by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
That man dey craze,, even APC people know its a lie,, how many institutions have been built under GEJ's reign?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement In Education Sector As Empty by guardian09(m): 10:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
ellechrystal:

I tire for d man o.
Anyways, my love how u dey?
am good dearie...missing you kiss kiss kiss
Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement In Education Sector As Empty by clint77ng: 10:29pm On Jan 31, 2015
toxiflam:
“We dare say that none of the new universities
set up by President Jonathan, meets the
standard of good institutions in terms of
infrastructure, adequate and well-trained
academic staff and proper planning about the
future growth and development of these
universities.

Taa, this argument lacks basis.
Unilag, the current Best University did not attain that status at their inception.
So, Give valid points next time
is he not an illitrate? Has he been to a university before? Obj was comparing his foreign reserve to jonas own, so buhari shd compare his own schools to jonas own. Loser

1 Like

Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement In Education Sector As Empty by ellechrystal(f): 10:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
guardian09:

am good dearie...missing you kiss kiss kiss
Miss u teu
Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement In Education Sector As Empty by aleniboro(m): 11:02pm On Jan 31, 2015
Ordinarily, it will be difficult for an illiterate to decode or understand policies of a phd holder!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement In Education Sector As Empty by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 31, 2015
granpa did not go to sch

granpa want to.provide 3 milion jobs

granpa want to rule nigeria

granpa show us ur centificate

walahi......rat don chop am

#gej.com
loading 14

1 Like

Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement In Education Sector As Empty by natila: 2:02am On Feb 01, 2015
Eni tio niru eni kole moyi eni.
I don't blame him, how can he see the achievements when he lacks basic understanding.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement In Education Sector As Empty by govaz(m): 2:08am On Feb 01, 2015
President Jonathan's greatest achievement is in education sector having built 125 Almajiri schools in 10 states in the North.Refurbished 51Polytechnics and Colleges Of Education across the country.GEJ also built 12 new federal universities,9 of which are located in Northern part of the country with only 3 in the South.One of the universities is sited in Katsina,Buhari home state.GEJ also released N200b as intervention fund to the universities,yet this semi literate jackboot said all these landmark achievements in education sector is empty.No wonder he reasons like APC campaign cow.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement In Education Sector As Empty by Rexyl(m): 6:25am On Feb 01, 2015
We know Jonathan achieved quite a lot in education, most of his development projects are sited in North, yet their leaders disregarded them and claimed that nothing is on ground. Why on earth could some people be so heartless and wicked, always seeking downfall of an achiever. He even tried on securing them from boko haram but these same people are divided in their opinions toward weeding those guys out of society of peace loving people. While some people want them out, some see them as freedom fighters.

He started the modern railway system in the zone, they are not satisfied. They are in the majority of public workers benefiting from his administration, yet they are not satisfied. When will they be satisfied and what exactly is the satisfaction?

I don't think Jonathan converted any of 12 Universities and 7 Polytechnics he built for himself, compared to previous administrations.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement In Education Sector As Empty by Ozolo1970: 8:44am On Feb 01, 2015
This change these people are preaching about is funny. If this apc project were a new bunch of politicians i would have been part of the train but not these selfish and power hungry politicians who have failed the nation in their various capacity as head of state, governors, senators, house of rep, house of assembly, chairmen of lgas and councillors. Was Amaechi not part of pdp if he claims pdp has failed that means he Amaechi who benefitted from pdp as two time speaker and governor has also failed. What an irony.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement In Education Sector As Empty by organic973: 1:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Hmmm.....

EXACTLY!

Am afraid the APC is right....and I do not back them at all!

Look....the PDP govt completely refused to honor the 2009 ASUU-FG agreement....for funding the universities....and meanwhile....is building more univerisities with no thought to funding or no appreciation of the fact that the existing universities do not have enough lecturers?

Am sorry.....but we need to make changes in the way education is funded....and that means

1.We have to raise fees. Sorry....but there are too many universities.

2.We have to make universities private.

3.We redirect funding to our primary and secondary schools.

4.We make teaching attractive again. And we spend more on training teachers for the pry and secondary schools.

Nigeria....our education system is in a mess. And PDP is not making it better by increasing the number of universities....while at the same time reducing the amount of funding. Something's got to give.

P.S Link to a reform proposal put forward by a Nigerian in 2011

PPS 2....WASC and NECO failure rates are still sky high. Hence we need to follow points 3 and 4.

Please I will tell you that the cause of the mass failure in WAEC and NECO is very far from GEJ. Though the infrastructure in education is not too encouraging, I will tell you that student don't read. As a lover of books I had to force student around me to prepare hard for their WAEC so is GEJ the one denying them good preparatory?

So please blame him for infrastructures not exam results?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Describes Jonathan’s Achievement In Education Sector As Empty by organic973: 1:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ozolo1970:
This change these people are preaching about is funny. If this apc project were a new bunch of politicians i would have been part of the train but not these selfish and power hungry politicians who have failed the nation in their various capacity as head of state, governors, senators, house of rep, house of assembly, chairmen of lgas and councillors. Was Amaechi not part of pdp if he claims pdp has failed that means he Amaechi who benefitted from pdp as two time speaker and governor has also failed. What an irony.

The so called amaechi set rivers state on fire. People are killing themselves yet he claim to be part of change? And people say they like their change?

God help us on the 14th.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) - Admissions 2012/2013 / Matawalle Donates N100m To JIBWIS For Construction Of Islamic University / How Can I Answer "Can You Lie To Protect The Integrity Of This Company?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.