Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Heartbreak please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbreak please Help (1874 Views)

How Can One Get Over Serious Heartbreak? / What Was Your Worst Heartbreak [true] Story? / Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartbreak please Help by esilove(m): 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2008
There is this girl i LOVE so much we have been together for 7 months before this tragedy starts.

The problem is that i don't meet up to her bulk financial demands but i make sure i give her at least N1599 every month but she knows she needs more. She is working while am a student.

The money she request is so much for me.  for example this xmas on my own i planned to buy something worth of N3000 for her and give her cash of N2000 remember i never let her know this plan.

the following day she called me that she want to see me. this thing happened on 3rd of december when i went to see her she gave me a list worth of N11,500 i was anoid with her for giving me list. So i decided not to give her anything.
She stop calling and when i call she refuse to pick. BUT I STILL LOVE THIS GIRL

What do i do in this case should i go and apologize or let her go?
do u think this girl love me as she pretend to?

Re: Heartbreak please Help by iice(f): 5:04pm On Dec 28, 2008
*sighs*
Re: Heartbreak please Help by HorneyChic(f): 5:19pm On Dec 28, 2008
U've been scamed.
For those of u not married, never give money to ur g/f only little gifts.
I never accept money from guys. And i've got my dignity intact.
Re: Heartbreak please Help by kayowalemi(m): 5:22pm On Dec 28, 2008
U said u are not working and she works, abi?
And she still see u as a bag of satchet water to suck?
if u are working i wonder what u will be to her
CBN I PRESUMED!

There seems be two sources of love nowadays
1 Love that has monetary undertone
2 love resting on prospect.

I don't think the lady is seeing any one in you.
But if any one of them is the reason she love you, then u don't need to encourage a relationship that will eventually hit the rock
Re: Heartbreak please Help by esilove(m): 5:36pm On Dec 28, 2008
kayowalemi:

I don't think the lady is seeing any one in you.
But if any one of them is the reason she love you, then u don't need to encourage a relationship that will eventually hit the rock

kayowalemi
I thank you so much, I think i have to be a man and focus on the current girl falling on me now. though i love the first girl more than she.
Re: Heartbreak please Help by dollyn(f): 5:38pm On Dec 28, 2008
The lady in question is damn too materialistic.love shldnt be all about money or gifts.she knows u are not working so how does she expect u to foot her outrageous bills.except u want to deceive urself,u can see the handwriting written clearly on the wall dt its not as if she realy loves u bt after gifts and money which is not a good criteria of defining love.that is jst my opinion.
Re: Heartbreak please Help by iice(f): 5:38pm On Dec 28, 2008
So there is a back up undecided
Heartbreak indeedy
Re: Heartbreak please Help by bronxdog: 5:40pm On Dec 28, 2008
@poster

Your head na im dey inside soup wey i dey see now, the soup na soup wey dem dey take foolish people head they make, see yah eye as ding thing dey roll inside the soup, mugun like you, you dey talk love hear, wait till i slap you, na im you go wake up.
Re: Heartbreak please Help by JJYOU: 5:40pm On Dec 28, 2008
iice:

Heartbreak indeedy

we are talking naija peeps here. there are always plan A and B. both sexes fight to out do each other in these kind of things
Re: Heartbreak please Help by iice(f): 5:43pm On Dec 28, 2008
JJYOU:

we are talking naija peeps here. there are always plan A and B. both sexes fight to out do each other in these kind of things

And often end up with nothing.
Re: Heartbreak please Help by kayowalemi(m): 5:44pm On Dec 28, 2008
@iice
i still wonder what u mean by that

heartbreak indeed

u don't want him to have other ladies eyeing him?
Re: Heartbreak please Help by JJYOU: 5:47pm On Dec 28, 2008
iice:

And often end up with nothing.
they are used to that my dear.
Re: Heartbreak please Help by esilove(m): 5:49pm On Dec 28, 2008
bronx_dog:

, mugun like you, you dey talk love hear, wait till i slap you, na I'm you go wake up.

bronx_dog
No body is a mugu here stop abusing people on nairaland if u dont like the topic skip it pls.

well thanks

iice:

Heartbreak indeedy

will serve as the back up? post ur number
Re: Heartbreak please Help by HOLLASLYD(m): 5:51pm On Dec 28, 2008
i feel like smarking the hell out of you.the frequency of my anger towards you is tending to infinity and will not stop till you snap out of it.she wrote a list of what you cannot afford,while you are meant to take her unawares with anything from your heart.d.amn,she's working and you are a student yet you give to her the little you can afford and she complains, d.amn hommie.you call after what you said and she ignored.God! do me a favour,when you go to church next Sunday,give thanks.cus you've just been delivered from a big dongeon.she's probably not for you.
Re: Heartbreak please Help by iice(f): 5:53pm On Dec 28, 2008
JJYOU:

they are used to that my dear.

Then there shouldn't be lamentations of this and that.  If one truly enjoys the game, winning and losing is part of the thrill.

kayowalemi:

@iice
i still wonder what u mean by that

heartbreak indeed

u don't want him to have other ladies eyeing him?

Would you want someone who has been heartbroken and not yet healed to come a-knocking?
To eye is different from committing and commencing a relationship.
Re: Heartbreak please Help by iice(f): 5:53pm On Dec 28, 2008
esilove:

will serve as the back up? post ur number

I am not for sale.
Re: Heartbreak please Help by JJYOU: 5:59pm On Dec 28, 2008
iice:

Then there shouldn't be lamentations of this and that.  If one truly enjoys the game, winning and losing is part of the thrill.
insanity they say is doing same thing and expecting different results. they like the playing. they cant work out why it is not favouring them all the time.
Re: Heartbreak please Help by vicade(m): 6:03pm On Dec 28, 2008
@Topic

Sorry to say but you must be a maga to let a girl dictate to you watch she wants. Is she an Orphan or something?

I you were working now , that would be okay but you claim to be a student and want to let her keep asking for money and you keep giving even when it is not convenient for you.

Those kind of girls is what i call YAKOYO OR POKENAYA  OR HIGHLIGHT .

You might be in love with her but she is in love with something else
Re: Heartbreak please Help by kayowalemi(m): 6:06pm On Dec 28, 2008
i got ya point iice
Re: Heartbreak please Help by iice(f): 6:08pm On Dec 28, 2008
JJYOU:

insanity they say is doing same thing and expecting different results.  they like the playing. they can't work out why it is not favouring them all the time.

grin well said smiley
Re: Heartbreak please Help by kayowalemi(m): 6:10pm On Dec 28, 2008
iice:

I am not for sale.
But are u for hire  grin grin
Re: Heartbreak please Help by olanajim(m): 6:11pm On Dec 28, 2008
@poster,
That is material gal for you. I think you should take a loan in Bank if you think you love her so much,

But if you love yourself, drop her like hot metal. Don't even think of apologising. She will come back and beg. But if you must take her back, ensure that all these monthly allowance stop flowing to her account. Invest it in something that will yeild dividend. You lady is a kalokalo! Don't run from her, fly!
Re: Heartbreak please Help by iice(f): 6:13pm On Dec 28, 2008
kayowalemi:

But are u for hire  grin grin

Not for a hundred lifetimes wink
Re: Heartbreak please Help by kayowalemi(m): 6:23pm On Dec 28, 2008
Well, i can snatch u then  grin grin
Re: Heartbreak please Help by esilove(m): 6:25pm On Dec 28, 2008
kayowalemi and iice are u discusing my topic or u are discussing private issue pls help
Re: Heartbreak please Help by iice(f): 6:31pm On Dec 28, 2008
esilove, just read olanajim's post. It makes sense.

Kayowalemi, it's not possible and let's leave it at that.
Re: Heartbreak please Help by esilove(m): 6:35pm On Dec 28, 2008
iice:

[color=#9900ff]esilove, just read olanajim's post. It makes sense.

/color]

iice i have don that
olanajim:

@poster,
That is material girl for you. I think you should take a loan in Bank if you think you love her so much,

thank you so much for ur advice but i have posted another one
Re: Heartbreak please Help by kayowalemi(m): 6:38pm On Dec 28, 2008
iice i was joking

esilove i have give u word of advice, what else do u want?
Re: Heartbreak please Help by olanajim(m): 6:46pm On Dec 28, 2008
What is the other one? Maybe I missed it? Can you help to bring it to fore?
Re: Heartbreak please Help by iice(f): 7:03pm On Dec 28, 2008
Re: Heartbreak please Help by otokx(m): 7:41pm On Dec 28, 2008
when you carry wetin big pass you what do you expect. as someone rightly adviced please go to a bank and take a loan.
Re: Heartbreak please Help by olanajim(m): 9:31pm On Dec 28, 2008
@iice,
I think the guy is writing letter to heartbreak! And the only way he can learn is to see the lady milk her dry. Better still, he is certain to lose the lady to a richer guy soon.

I don't even know how a student can pay monthly allowance to a girlfriend who has job at hand.

This man is probably one of those who think money can buy love. I long to read your story before next year ending, that is if you don't change username after the shocker that is awaiting you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Smart Was I? / In Love With Four Womens / Guys, The Solution To All Our Relationship Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.