Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

How Smart Was I? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Smart Was I? (1868 Views)

She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? / Why Was I Unable To Bleep Her??? / Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Smart Was I? by laprince(m): 11:11am On Jun 09, 2010
There is this lady that stays in the compound next to my compound that I kinda have a thing for.i have talked a little with her and she is beginning to succumb to my callings slowly.

we both stay upstairs in our different compounds and we also able to see each others compound well.
last month her door got jammed-up that she needed the assistant of a welder to come open the door for her.
she was stranded and did not know what to do. so she just sat by the door frustrated.
Because I wanted to show my love for her, I came down down from my apartment even though I was just returning from work and was very tired.

after bringing the welder, I quickly rushed to my apartment to remove what I was cooking from the stove.b4 I came back she had already priced the job with welder for N4,000. after the welder finished the work, she asked me to help her pay the welder. i was surprised shocked shocked shocked. but I just went to my room and paid the welder.she told me how grateful she was pecked me and went into her room.

The next day, while we were together, I told her I was surprised the way she asked me to pay the money for her.
she told me that since I was working in a good company that it was not a big deal for me.I swallowed this in and forgot about the whole issue.

Just yesterday, I discovered that the same door had jammed-up the 2nd time.she had already called the welder to open the door for her. I was just returning from work was looking at her from my apartment.I pretended as if I had not returned from work.I keep my windows and curtains closed.she started pricing the welder and they agreed for N3,500.

I was also just having N3,000 only in my pocket.so with what she did b4 and the cash with me, I only contributed by peeping at the scene, until the welder finished the work and she entered her apartment.

WHEN i TOLD MY COLLEAGUE IN THE OFFICE, HE TOLD ME THAT i DID NOT DO WELL; PLEASE, TELL ME,
DID I DO A BAD THING?
Re: How Smart Was I? by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 09, 2010
Are you a charity organisation or cos you like a gal u shld be exploited.Guy you are nt even dating yet or are you running things with her?
Re: How Smart Was I? by Amigoz(f): 11:35am On Jun 09, 2010
Lol . . .

what calling will that be? Roaring lion or tweeting like a bush rat  cheesy cheesy

as to your question the only thing u did wrong is go indoors and hide  embarassed then again if u arent man enugh to say NO, then im not surprised u did that.

Point of correction, she aint succumbing to nothing. She is playing on that 'thing' u have for her  cool
Re: How Smart Was I? by jaybee3(m): 11:35am On Jun 09, 2010
U r about the dumbest mugu on NL  grin grin
Re: How Smart Was I? by Onchedu(m): 11:37am On Jun 09, 2010
Tehehehehe!!!

I like this girl. Maybe today her door will jam lock again and then U can pay "the welder" N2500.

Classical case of mumurity.
Re: How Smart Was I? by googles: 11:40am On Jun 09, 2010
whoa. . . . some girls are crazy  cheesy

so if you hadn't come to her rescue the first time she would have pitched a tent by her front door abi?

to think she had the audacity to tell you you work in a good company !!! the gut {SMH}

its a good thing you did not mugulize yourself the 2nd time. . . its sha not you that jammed her ever-jamming door
Re: How Smart Was I? by sesman(m): 12:03pm On Jun 09, 2010
ol' boy, you be mugu the first time, but no a mugy=u the second time, as for her slowly falling for you, absolute rubbish, avoid her at all cost, she is a potential gold digger, beware grin
Re: How Smart Was I? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 09, 2010
What's wrong in helping someone out with someting. Is it because money is involved? undecided
Re: How Smart Was I? by jaybee3(m): 12:18pm On Jun 09, 2010
Classic Uju
How u dey though?
been a while  tongue
The guy should have just gone straight ahead and ask for sex after the first unethical mode of request. I would have, cos i damn right hate it when girls try playing smarty pants with moi.
Re: How Smart Was I? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 09, 2010
Men why dont I meet charitable, nice men like you smiley Do you have a free apartment near you grin grin
Re: How Smart Was I? by xamphara: 12:27pm On Jun 09, 2010
mugu, 4 k, see even if am sitting on oil, i mind how i doll out money, well u bn don bgin admire her , wat sorta door b dat sef >?
Re: How Smart Was I? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 09, 2010
jay bee:

Classic Uju
How u dey though?
been a while  tongue
The guy should have just gone straight ahead and ask for sex after the first unethical mode of request. I would have, cos i damn right hate it when girls try playing smarty pants with moi.

I'm good hun!  wink

I think the girl already knows he wants s3x and for her to ask him for money, I bet she doesn't mind!  undecided

meanwhile, how come your own s3x is not changing to intimacy    undecided
Re: How Smart Was I? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 09, 2010
I guess its one rule for us the measly peasants but another for the MODS, IICE's s3x doesnt change to intimacy as well. "Boohoo" grin grin grin
Re: How Smart Was I? by jaybee3(m): 12:36pm On Jun 09, 2010
good to know  tongue
The mugu should have just gone with the simple harmless trade by barter.
Re: How Smart Was I? by Creamish(f): 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2010
@ topic . . . depends on your age . . btw10-15 . . u were smart (your mind isnt mature enuff to know how terribly silly a move dat was). . .
  . . . .btw 16 - X (where X is any figure after 16) . . . .dat was d most cowardly act in history.

It's simple . . u were blessed wit ballz . . .say NO . . it's not dat hard u know. . . u'l get more respect dat way  wink
Re: How Smart Was I? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

I guess its one rule for us the measly peasants but another for the MODS, IICE's s3x doesnt change to intimacy as well. "Boohoo" grin grin grin

Discrimination of the highest order!  angry  angry  angry  tongue

sex just want to see if they'll leave mine too!   undecided
Re: How Smart Was I? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 09, 2010
jay bee:

good to know tongue
The mugu should have just gone with the simple harmless trade by barter.

Hey what happened? No more censoring? undecided

boobs
rape
sex
dick

undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Smart Was I? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 09, 2010
Ujujoan:

Hey what happened? No more censoring? undecided

bosoms
despoil
sex
manliness

undecided undecided undecided

Okay, I guess it's just the sex then! cool cool cheesy
Re: How Smart Was I? by tkb417(m): 1:01pm On Jun 09, 2010
advise the gurl to pack out of that house or she will continue paying 3k per day on that useless door

by the way, whats ur own with her door?

u dey shengen the babe?
Re: How Smart Was I? by daduke2k(m): 1:04pm On Jun 09, 2010
^^^^ aski am oooo toto wey u get no get mind to f3k na im u dey dash 4k make im rrepair im door na wa 4 u o
Re: How Smart Was I? by laprince(m): 1:07pm On Jun 09, 2010
But giving money to a girl or anybody is no big deal for me. when I give, I don't
really expect to get something in return.

and again, I won't pay for sex from a lady I love.If I wanted to, I know where to go.

ONE GREAT THING ABOUT NL IS THE GREAT IDEAS FROM DIFFERENT PEOPLE.

GOSH, ''THANKS PEOPLE''

but easy on the mumu thing. wink wink
Re: How Smart Was I? by DisrealAm(f): 1:34pm On Jun 09, 2010
laprince:

But giving money to a girl or anybody is no big deal for me. when I give, I don't
really expect to get something in return.

and again, I won't pay for sex from a lady I love.If I wanted to, I know where to go.

ONE GREAT THING ABOUT NL IS THE GREAT IDEAS FROM DIFFERENT PEOPLE.

GOSH, ''THANKS PEOPLE''

but easy on the mumu thing. wink

But bros that don chop you mugu
Re: How Smart Was I? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 09, 2010
Mhmmmm.
Re: How Smart Was I? by iice(f): 2:20pm On Jun 09, 2010
Uggh @ the story. . .
Re: How Smart Was I? by Africanqueen2(f): 2:22pm On Jun 09, 2010
Lol. . . This story is funny. . . What would she have done if u weren't there? I can't say ur second move was smart though. U would've walked up to her and see if everything is alright. If she asks u to pay a simple no would do, she don't bite. . . Tell her to change her door else she'll pitch a tent there one day.
Re: How Smart Was I? by chiconfire: 6:00pm On Jun 09, 2010
quite funny
maybe i should turn to the welder and collect those charges from u,
the lady is a full time slowpoke, what type of working in a good coy is that,
so if u were jobless would she pay for her bills,
women, well we like awoof, abeg dont pay for her king size door again o before i flog u. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: How Smart Was I? by Rocktation(f): 1:46am On Jun 10, 2010
Africans will remain Africans. What's ordinary 4000 that would kill a good salary earner? This is something you'd be willing to spend over beer and peppersoup with friends, so why not invest wisely? Atleast, something must make us girls, like you. Besides, whose to say she would have asked you to pay again? She must have her pride to protect as well. Just be as giving as you can be, cos you'll find out everything just might be working together for your good.
Re: How Smart Was I? by chrishenzo: 3:17am On Jun 10, 2010
Rocktation:

Africans will remain Africans. What's ordinary 4000 that would kill a good salary earner? This is something you'd be willing to spend over beer and peppersoup with friends, so why not invest wisely? Atleast, something must make us girls, like you. Besides, whose to say she would have asked you to pay again? She must have her pride to protect as well. Just be as giving as you can be, cos you'll find out everything just might be working together for your good.

I guess someone denotes firecracker in your brain before you mention," Africans will remain Africans". The guy wasn't there when she negotiated the price and all of a sudden you are laying the blame not only on the guy but also on all Africans. Even when the guy ask her why she behaved that way, her response was even worst.

Tell me Mr and Mrs Charity, how many people have you helped in your goddamn life?
Re: How Smart Was I? by googles: 4:01am On Jun 10, 2010
Rocktation:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

are you kidding me ? if he offered to pay its an entirely different thing but she shamelessly asked for it

just because a guy is asking you out doesn't mean u should play on it and scam him. . . . as a guy i'd rather spend my hard-earned money

on beer and pepper soup rather than giving such a person my money.its not even about the money here its about dignity, its about class, its abt self-pride

no lady should do dat its classless and derogatory angry
Re: How Smart Was I? by Africanqueen2(f): 5:37am On Jun 10, 2010
Rocktation:

Just because one is loaded doesn't mean he should start acting like a charity owner. A lady should have pride and a sense of independence. Even if she was broke there's a way she should've asked to make the guy want to pay the second time.
Re: How Smart Was I? by Osama10(m): 6:05am On Jun 10, 2010
You did well my brother dont mind those your colleagues.

Are you Alhaji bringy bringy?
Re: How Smart Was I? by 190: 6:59am On Jun 10, 2010
man u were very smart~
i like boys like u~

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Men Use Se.x D.i.y Languages / Bb Romance Kick Out Lounge? / Did She Still Love Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.