Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) (42386 Views)

Caption This Picture Of Amaechi Buhari And Osibanjo / Obasanjo And Osibanjo In Ivory Coast (Photos) / Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 01, 2015
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by Oceemo(m): 8:45am On Feb 01, 2015
0700Jesse:
Buhari go use one of his past stolen Nigeria money (5billion) as campaign fund, kon dey lie say na yam sellers donate am!

If na yam sellers donate am, that means GEJ has done wonders in the agricultural sector
because his the one that cultivate d yam 4 them u sound so clueless like mr JONA wey enter night bus come naija. Abeg #JONA MUST GO

4 Likes

Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 01, 2015
Nigeria will be better again...May God decide on the best candidate for us!

2 Likes

Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by EverestdeBliu(m): 8:48am On Feb 01, 2015
Op dnt u think he's wasting the raised fund,campaigning?
What if he loses?
Will there be a refund?
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by arewafederation: 8:48am On Feb 01, 2015
chamboy:
Let somebody shout change

[size=70pt] CHANGE [/size]

4 Likes

Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 8:49am On Feb 01, 2015
0700Jesse:
Buhari go use one of his past stolen Nigeria money (5billion) as campaign fund, kon dey lie say na yam sellers donate am!

If na yam sellers donate am, that means GEJ has done wonders in the agricultural sector
he remain small make you make small sense,he remain tintini

1 Like

Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by apcmustwin(f): 8:50am On Feb 01, 2015
I wish Buhari "goodluck" grin

CHANGE!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by KINGTELLER: 8:50am On Feb 01, 2015
I need an answer to this "Why did Lagos state refuse to sign/pass the FOI bill"

1 Like

Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by roufy235(m): 8:54am On Feb 01, 2015
Good one
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by thaoriginator: 8:54am On Feb 01, 2015
My niggas cheesy
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by arewafederation: 8:55am On Feb 01, 2015
KINGTELLER:
I need an answer to this "Why did Lagos state refuse to sign/pass the FOI bill"

Is that your only problem? undecided

Mtchwwwww angry

Sai Buhari joor! cool

5 Likes

Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by rozayx5(m): 8:55am On Feb 01, 2015
lonelydora:

Did you appreciate the little he did in his first tenure? All these bad belle in Rivers State.

We must send this Otuokean back to the fishing ports. My send off gift for him is a fishing net and a canoe to help boost his fishing business after Febuhari 14.

anoda cow rearer
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by kajoula(m): 8:57am On Feb 01, 2015
alaoeri:
All hail our incoming president, thanks to Asiwaju for giving us this winning team time to send the clueless one back to otuoke by road. Operation CHANGE Jonathan.
Sai Buhari.

[size=18pt]FOR YOUR MIND[/size]....

1 Like

Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by philips70(m): 8:59am On Feb 01, 2015
rozayx5:
hypocrites, common FOI they cant apply to their fund raising cheesy

Where is the final figure, or they raised 1million naira

Amaechi is following witches up and down while 90% of PH is in darkness with no functioning streetlights

iwofe RD
ikwerre rd
Ada george rd
Chinda rd

since he went to APC he has not commissioned any meaningful project, money for the metro rail when to buhari campaign and now he cannot complete again same with fashola.

Be like Amaechi chance you for one girl for PH the way I dey see am.

5 Likes

Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by dokunbam(m): 9:01am On Feb 01, 2015
I believe this guys will make some changes.

He looks excited

2 Likes

Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by nwabekeyi101: 9:01am On Feb 01, 2015
[s]
rozayx5:
hypocrites, common FOI they cant apply to their fund raising cheesy

Where is the final figure, or they raised 1million naira

Amaechi is following witches up and down while 90% of PH is in darkness with no functioning streetlights

iwofe RD
ikwerre rd
Ada george rd
Chinda rd

since he went to APC he has not commissioned any meaningful project, money for the metro rail when to buhari campaign and now he cannot complete again same with fashola.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by folahann(m): 9:01am On Feb 01, 2015
OMG!! These people look great. A team I'll be proud to have as leaders of this country.

3 Likes

Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by muktarmtt(m): 9:02am On Feb 01, 2015
The general of d masses

1 Like

Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by munex007(m): 9:02am On Feb 01, 2015
Confirm Bro.

At 73 he still look so smart,stylish and handsome..

Even though he spent most of his Youth fighting war and all physical activties as a Soldier

Yesterday he was in Ilorin and Bauchi...

Most of his mates that didn't even do more during ther youth days can't even walk properly.He his a rare gem!

May God continue to grant him good health

ofala:
For those who are spreading falsehood about GMB's health.... pray: may you guys be as healthy and fit as the Peoples' General when you turn 70.

Long live Buhari

Long Live Nigeria!!!!

#deliverYourStreet

#iHaveDecided

to

Vote for Buhari

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 01, 2015
Ifetex:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr26NjINRmo

[b]The dolts who put this contraption called sound together are well and truly dolts because they were not even born when buhari was head of state. This is what our educational system has been pushing out in droves and all of them stand and beat their chest like territorial gorillas and claim to be leaders of tomorrow when they do not even have a today.

Any intelligent youth should know that without today you have no tomorrow besides your control or expectation tomorrow depends on how you manage or handle your today. The focus should be on today and not tomorrow. Get one step right and the rest will follow. Its like construction, your today is the foundation of the building ..... when done right you are sure that whatever you put on that foundation tomorrow will stand. I adjure the youth to please sit down and think about their today and stop with all this nonsense. Imagine some so called future leaders wasting their time and resources to put together a 2 min song on absolute nothing that affects their today for good.

I thank God I am not a leader of tomorrow but a controller of today and because of that....my tomorrow is sure..

#IHAVEDECIDED[/b]

8 Likes

Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by gurunlocker: 9:03am On Feb 01, 2015
the won't make public how much they make because they are progressive..... but if its other party, they cry.
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by kajoula(m): 9:04am On Feb 01, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
Op dnt u think he's wasting the raised fund,campaigning?
What if he loses?
Will there be a refund?

YOU EVER HEARD OF POLITICAL GAMBLE ?
THAT'S WHAT all party criminals ARE INTO.... grin
BUT ITS NOT GONNA WORK WITH Buhari.
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by madjune(m): 9:04am On Feb 01, 2015
sniper099:

Please what did he do b4?

Go and read your history books.
SMH for teenage Nigerians who are too lazy to read.
Buhari spent a year in govt and made more impact than 6yrs of Jonathan.

Pls, don't ask that question again.
Its 2015.

5 Likes

Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by ibisko04: 9:05am On Feb 01, 2015
FEBUHARI 2015 IS HERE, MY PEOPLE, GET READY FOR CHANGE.
Change for the best. Change from darkness to light. Change from government of the cabals to the government of the people.

4 Likes

Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 01, 2015
sniper099:

Please what did he do b4?
He was Former head state
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by KINGTELLER: 9:05am On Feb 01, 2015
arewafederation:

Is that your only problem? undecided

Mtchwwwww angry

Sai Buhari joor! cool
Yes, it is my problem.. For a government to tax the hell out of my earnings and refuse to divulge how the money is used angry
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by hikmojj(m): 9:07am On Feb 01, 2015
If there no change now.... things may get worse in d hands of those that think stealing is not corruption.... VOTE BUHARI VOTE CHANGE

3 Likes

Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by OLUJAY4REAL: 9:08am On Feb 01, 2015
As far as the burden of perjury and certificate forgery litications remain on Buhari, all votes and supports for him amount to wastes. The earlier the truth is acknowledged, the better!

1 Like

Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by gratiaeo(m): 9:16am On Feb 01, 2015
Who and who donated? How much did they donated? APC is a party of darkness

2 Likes

Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by lomprico(m): 9:18am On Feb 01, 2015
dayo23:
Prof Yemi Osibanjo with Dr Abdullahi Adamu
What I see is prof osibanjo with a corrupt politician.
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by gratiaeo(m): 9:20am On Feb 01, 2015
OLUJAY4REAL:
As far as the burden of perjury and certificate forgery litications remain on Buhari, all votes and supports for him amount to wastes. The earlier the truth is acknowledged, the better!
that's what APC foolish supporters refused to understand

1 Like

Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by brainpower(m): 9:22am On Feb 01, 2015
Where are the captains of industries and poeple from all works of life? All I saw there are Tinubu and Amaechi but it shouldn't come as a surprise, he has been using our money to run the party and he wants to give us his stooge that will cover him to be our governor. We shall see when Tinubu abandons him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. / More Facts On Magu Looting Funds Emerge - Daily Independent / Content Of CJN's "Mystery" Leather Handbags Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.