Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) (42385 Views)

Caption This Picture Of Amaechi Buhari And Osibanjo / Obasanjo And Osibanjo In Ivory Coast (Photos) / Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by nwaanambra1(m): 1:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Nwanne ndewo nwoke iberibe ahu ga lariri otuoke kponkwem.

Jesusmoooo!!! nnaa biko icho iji ochi gbum?? grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 01, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Dude you cannot verbally touch someone who is intellectually light years above you. Since you well and truly came from that sorry excuse you call a mother then that can only mean that you are a wickedly primitive simpleton and a horribly atrocious irredeemably boring tasteless amalgam of dross
What's with "touch"? I never made any comment about touching an ingrate like you....
When u're done copying and pasting those lines...u'll resort to ur idiotic state...
Moreso...if u're intellectually lighter in years above me.... You wouldn't have used "advice" to mean "advise"....
Son...u've got a deranged brain!
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
nwaanambra1:

Jesusmoooo!!! nnaa biko icho iji ochi gbum?? grin grin grin grin

abum onye abia. igbo nkem ji ntakiri we di iche
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
foxxynik:

What's with "touch"? I never made any comment about touching an ingrate like you....
When u're done copying and pasting those lines...u'll resort to ur idiotic state...
Moreso...if u're intellectually lighter in years above me.... You wouldn't have used "advice" to mean "advise"....
Son...u've got a deranged brain!

i helped you highlight your level above. read it again and correct yourself before you become a thing of ridicule here on NL

1 Like

Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by vikyno(m): 1:35pm On Feb 01, 2015
I thought it was a crime to raise funds for campaign when GEJ did as opined by APC.

That is the only reason APC will continue to be an opposition . They clearly the Clueless ones here.

I can't wait to hear the figure raised.
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 01, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Yep its totally out of your gourd .... No wonder someone called you gay earlier. You are a fruitcake!
Out of a gourd is an expression.... And that doesn't mean fruitcake.... U're the stupidest person on this forum!....maybe u're a gay....a ffag....an asspoker....and who ever called me a gay....meant a guy! I know ur perception of words is a turn down!...so swerve!
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by fsame: 1:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
NEW YEAR BONUS! BONUS!! BONUS!!!
MTN Data Bundles.
1GB ----N1200 Bank payment. ( N1200 for Recharge Card Option)
2GB ----N2400 Bank payment. (N2500 for Recharge Card Option)
3GB-----N3000 Bank payment. (N3000 for Recharge Card Option)
And the least you can buy is 1GB
now introducing the ETISALAT Data Bundles
1GB -----N 1400 Bank Payment
2GB------N 2500 Bank Payment
3GB------N 3700 Bank Payment
4GB -----N 4500 Bank Payment
6GB------N5800 Bank Payment
10GB-----N10000 Bank Payment
For more information, please call, sms 08034370745, 08050234809 or whatsap 08034370745 or ping 7BE4DFD9. Get your data instantly after payment is confirmed. No stories, no SCAM!! 100% real and effective.
All data bundles can be used on your Smartphones, ipads, tablets and USB Modems.
To check your bundle balance, dial *461*7# for MTN and *229*9# for etisalat.
Please note: all data comes with 30days validity.
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
lonelydora:

And what has the clueless Otuokean done for you In the east? That useless Enugu airport? I'm sure you have not travelled before outside the east.
You're not sure!
I've been to almost 33 states...and I've flown to about three to 5 countries...courtesy of GEJ's administration.... If u're not a beneficiary....then lie low....
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by soggy28(m): 1:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
General buhari looks so cute.....it hard to believe he is over 70!!!!!
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by madjune(m): 1:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
foxxynik:

Must I explain to you that.....the only way u can blindly accuse this administration is only when u've not seen his good deeds?.... So do the touring!...I had listed the things I've achieved...in brief...

Pls can you be fair, honest or straight for once?

You said, "I had listed the things I've achieved...in brief"

Abeg, wey you list them?
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
naijadeyhia:

why wouldn't it be jargon to your uneducated a.ss
Mr advice.... U're posting jargons..... Don't cover this up!
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
foxxynik:

Out of a gourd is an expression.... And that doesn't mean fruitcake.... U're the stupidest person on this forum!....maybe u're a gay....a gay....an asspoker....and who ever called me a gay....meant a guy! I know ur perception of words is a turn down!...so swerve!

maybe whenever i want to get your attention i should say something like "hey gay" rather than "hey guy" and presume that both mean the same thing right? It seems you went to leap year school. All these otuoke related wannabees. Reminds me of when GEJ said "how much did jim nwobodo stole" and he assumed he was talking about it in the present. The kind of english classification you possess surely has neither been created nor certified yet
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
naijadeyhia:

i helped you highlight your level above. read it again and correct yourself before you become a thing of ridicule here on NL

Mr advice..... Your really trying hard to reason like a person! Put more effort...u'll be mentally sound...in no time!
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by nwaanambra1(m): 1:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
naijadeyhia:

abum onye abia. igbo nkem ji ntakiri we di iche

odi mma! Ala wu otu! cool

kam sua ra gi na beke!

u wan kill me with lafooo!! grin grin

okwere gi ghota ugbua? undecided
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by simdam500(m): 1:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
The 9th, 2nd to the last pic... that young chef is grinning... he made it to see GMB face to face....

Poo tho undecided
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 01, 2015
madjune:

Pls can you be fair, honest or straight for once?

You said, "I had listed the things I've achieved...in brief"

Abeg, wey you list them?
I told u that my life has been different in the past 6years...that even in my local government....many less privilege people have been schooled and properly given good hospitality.......I've got a good job...as a vibrant young man...I've achieved a lot more than my peers... In the past six years of GEJ's administration!

1 Like

Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 01, 2015
foxxynik:

Mr advice..... Your really trying hard to reason like a person! Put more effort...u'll be mentally sound...in no time!

what an indescribably insignificant reprobate and a maniacal dreg of the Internet a cruelly backward delinquent and a wearisome sadistic hippophilic necrophile. You are definitely not worth the bother. i would refer to you as a molotov of derangement.
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 01, 2015
nwaanambra1:

odi mma! Ala wu otu! cool

kam sua ra gi na beke!

u wan kill me with lafooo!! grin grin

okwere gi ghota ugbua? undecided

i understood you the first time. i thought you were the one who didn't understand me. Nwanne iga adi

Or let me say it like GEJ or foxxynik would say it ...."I understand you the first time. I thought you were the one who didn't understood me"
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by madjune(m): 1:54pm On Feb 01, 2015
foxxynik:

"Devilishly"... U've been reiterating this very word for long now...is dis the only english word ur brain can carry?...

@foxxynik.
You really need to get out of nairaland and go back to school.
From your reasoning and expressions; I really question if you had a sound junior secondary education.
And you can't back up your stand with facts but rather resort to attacks.

And, I really feel you're G.A.Y

Not guy. You can't be a guy spewing thrash.
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 01, 2015
naijadeyhia:

maybe whenever i want to get your attention i should say something like "hey gay" rather than "hey guy" and presume that both mean the same thing right? It seems you went to leap year school. All these otuoke related wannabees. Reminds me of when GEJ said "how much did jim nwobodo stole" and he assumed he was talking about it in the present. The kind of english classification you possess surely has neither been created nor certified yet
Likewise!
The kind of word-correlation u drop in the course of dissing me...depicts a total mental instability..... U're as stupiid as Buhari...
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 01, 2015
madjune:

@foxxynik.
You really need to get out of nairaland and go back to school.
From your reasoning and expressions; I really question if you had a sound junior secondary education.
And you can't back up your stand with facts but rather resort to attacks.

And, I really feel you're G.A.Y

Not guy. You can't be a guy spewing thrash.
Another fooolish person!... Posting trash!... Bokoharist... Gays party!.....
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 01, 2015
foxxynik:

Likewise!
The kind of word-correlation u drop in the course of dissing me...depicts a total mental instability..... U're as stupiid as Buhari...

MUMU ALERT!!!
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 01, 2015
naijadeyhia:

what an indescribably insignificant reprobate and a maniacal dreg of the Internet a cruelly backward delinquent and a wearisome sadistic hippophilic necrophile. You are definitely not worth the bother. i would refer to you as a molotov of derangement.
Perhaps...u'll refer to ur father as a foolishh man!...
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 01, 2015
naijadeyhia:

MUMU ALERT!!!
Indolent bastard....
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
foxxynik:

Perhaps...u'll refer to ur father as a foolishh man!...

Gay my fathers foolishness is wiser than your fathers wisdom by a million joules

1 Like

Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by Descartes: 3:27pm On Feb 01, 2015
batstan:

Leadership is not from qualification
...and what is the minimum qualification for such elective position?
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by eniafet: 3:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
yes oooo na BUHARI fit do am make gej go rest ma Interview btwn a Kenyan immigrant & d consular at d Embassy.....Interview Starts...

OFFICER:- what is your name?

MUZO:- M.P sir

OFFICER:- In full please

MUZO:- Muzo Phiri

OFFICER:- your father's name?

MUZO:- M.P sir

OFFICER:- what does that mean?

MUZO:- Melvin Phiri

OFFICER:- your native place?

MUZO: M.P sir

OFFICER:- what's that?

MUZO:- Muchinga Province

OFFICER:- what is your qualification?

MUZO:- M.P

OFFICER:- (angry) what is thaat?!!!

MUZO:- Mathematics Professor

OFFICER:- so why do you need a job?

MUZO:- it is because of M.P sir

OFFICER: meaning?

MUZO:- Money Problems

OFFICER:- would you explain yourself and stop wasting my time? What's your personality like?

MUZO: MP sir.

OFFICER: and what is that?
MUZO:- Marvelous Personality

OFFICER:- I see... I will get back to you.

MUZO:- sir, how was M.P sir?

OFFICER:- and what's that again?

MUZO:- My Performance.

OFFICER:- I think u are an M.P

MUZO:- m.e.a.n.i.n.g?

OFFICER:- Mental Patient!!!

Don't laugh alone. Send it to those u desire to put smile on their faces.

I have sent this to u because u are my M.P. (My Padi). ke hum matter no go be like nebudchadnezzer for bi ble
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
foxxynik:

Someone of my own size?.... Are u kidding me?
I don't do kids...
Your grammars are inconspicuous and unobtrusive....
Placing verbs before nouns....how pathetic...!
Moreso...I don't do low-profiled dudes...go play with ur mates....

wow! you don't do kids plus you don't do low-profiled dudes. if person call you gay now you go begin vex. Abeg make I no stand in your way sha.... keep on doing..... high profile doer...
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by Obhasme(f): 4:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
I hope they will be bold enough to announce how much they realized from the fund raising stuff.
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by mekd: 4:29pm On Feb 01, 2015
I tot it was against the constitution as alleged by som persons
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by uchesino(m): 8:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
alaoeri:

Who let this dingbat out? ode tongue
ozu
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by tit(f): 9:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
chamboy:
Let somebody shout change

#buhariCannotChange!
He already wants to start jailing journalists!
somebody tell him we are now in the 21st century.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. / Military Operation In Oyigbo, Rivers State Leads To Humanitarian Crisis - / More Facts On Magu Looting Funds Emerge - Daily Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.