Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) (42382 Views)

Caption This Picture Of Amaechi Buhari And Osibanjo / Obasanjo And Osibanjo In Ivory Coast (Photos) / Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
Raymondenyi:
If I n my family no vote Buhari; for this coming Election; make God no gree me vote any other Election in my life..m.

Sai Buhari
Sai Nigeria
Sai OBJ

Let me see how your family members of voting age with no voter card who have forgotten your home town will vote on that day when they are busy hawking ' kpofkpof' in Lagos. All the same, amen to your request of God. May u never live to vote in 2019!
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by stephanieJoy: 10:24pm On Feb 01, 2015
rozayx5:
hypocrites, common FOI they cant apply to their fund raising cheesy

Where is the final figure, or they raised 1million naira

Amaechi is following witches up and down while 90% of PH is in darkness with no functioning streetlights

iwofe RD
ikwerre rd
Ada george rd
Chinda rd

since he went to APC he has not commissioned any meaningful project, money for the metro rail when to buhari campaign and now he cannot complete again same with fashola.
God bless your life for this comment. My street peter odili road has been in darkness since Amaechi joined APC., theproject slaughter mkt B4 YKC has been abandoned. He has been carried away.
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 02, 2015
naijadeyhia:

wow! you don't do kids plus you don't do low-profiled dudes. if person call you gay now you go begin vex. Abeg make I no stand in your way sha.... keep on doing..... high profile doer...
Why would I get angry? When am here assdigging ur father?.... and listen... When I posted that I don't do kids...I actually meant...not having time to banter words with kids... Do you even have a brain?... Cause u don't make any sense! And Is this how stupid you've always been?
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 02, 2015
naijadeyhia:
Or let me say it like GEJ or foxxynik would say it
Ya father..... Just read the jargons...you've been posting!.... Ugly bastard....
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 02, 2015
madjune:

Pls can you be fair, honest or straight for once?

You said, "I had listed the things I've achieved...in brief"

Abeg, wey you list them?
I believe that MADNESS run through your genetical structure which reveals the authentication of ur name "madjune"..... Simply because I was tagged a gay by an unknown bastard and simply because I refused to adhere to ur ignorant pattern of reasoning as to voting a foool into the office of the presidency...u threw away ur senses and attacked me alongside that idiiot.... APC supporters have always been foolish....
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by blazesam(m): 5:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
foxxynik:

6months?... Are u kidding me?
You must be very stupiid to post such a witless and daffy comment about ur asinine general...
GEJ is incumbent....I agree
GEJ is clueless.........I agree
GEJ is dull................I agree
Whatever u say! GEJ till 2019.... Fucck Buhari...
The ill-advised General with no certificates..SHAME!
The aggressive all progressive malams! Eh fi cee!
Am matured more than you. Pdp supporters are rude and clueless
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by VoteWisely: 5:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
#VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely

Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
blazesam:
Am matured more than you. Pdp supporters are rude and clueless
What have u achieved with this ur maturity?...kids be claiming adult whenever they grow pubic hairs...
Am clueless....and rude... But you can't tell me that Buhari led this country for just 6months as a head of state..... That's a true definition of cluelessness...!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko Haram Ambushes Soldiers In Bama (Photos) / Dino Melaye Mocks Ibrahim Magu (Video) / War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.