Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) (42384 Views)

Caption This Picture Of Amaechi Buhari And Osibanjo / Obasanjo And Osibanjo In Ivory Coast (Photos) / Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
naijadeyhia:

If my words do not have a sensible meaning to you i will try to go slow on you and use words you just might be able to make meaning of alright?

Ya papa is an incalculably offensive libertine and a vapid mattress-soiling vulgarity to all and sundry and as they say.... like papa like pikin
You will go slow on me...lol... Where u going fast before?.... You see? I hate kids!
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
foxxynik:

[s]You'll finish ya father....dirty slut... Free puszy giver.... Nairaland miss lunatic...[/s]
Pig. Dirty scumbag. Cry me a river joor.
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
foxxynik:

Someone of my own size?.... Are u kidding me?
I don't do kids...
Your grammars are inconspicuous and unobtrusive....
Placing verbs before nouns....how pathetic...!
Moreso...I don't do low-profiled dudes...go play with ur mates....

See someone who claims not to mingle with low lifers yet he was squealing blue murder at someone he presumed to be a pro. Your papa and your mama wrinkled dirty left yansh for dia.
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
foxxynik:

[s]What am I supposed to see? Ya dirty rashes infested body? Clamped with all sorts of diseases!.... Why should I see a thing like you? You're not even pretty! U're as ugly as a goat! As stupiid as Buhari....as loose as ya mama!.... Go and rest! Small girl...[/s]
He goat. Classless idio.t with brainless skull. You'll die today. Anuofia.

1 Like

Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 01, 2015
madjune:

I simply asked you to say AMEN to the prayer I made for you in jonathan's faith...

And like I predicted, you dodged it and chose to go on nation's tour.
If I ask you to list all that he's achieved in 6yrs, I'm sure you will go on global tour.

Wake up gay.
Must I explain to you that.....the only way u can blindly accuse this administration is only when u've not seen his good deeds?.... So do the touring!...I had listed the things I've achieved...in brief...
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 01, 2015
foxxynik:

You will go slow on me...lol... Where u going fast before?.... You see? I hate kids!

i have a riddle for you dia and you must answer me to prove your intelligence..."person wey come out from staph infested kpekus wetin make we call that person?" A (you) B (the person with the moniker foxxynik) C (The person i am refering to) D (the person who called me a low life)

CHOOSE WISELY

1 Like

Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by emeka2847: 12:49pm On Feb 01, 2015
adonis89:
if u biliv dis crap,then all d money spent for u to b educated is a waste. and who told u minimah is from bayelsa? mtchwwwww.and u r d type DAT will claim 2b wise
Our own be say, make anybody no just try any nonsense with out votes or mandate

Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 01, 2015
olrotimi:
Pls where did the event hold?
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 01, 2015
julie8:
He goat. Classless idio.t with brainless skull. You'll die today. Anuofia.
Now cry me a river....dirty slut.... Go to hell....and say me hi to ur satanic husband.... Lol
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 01, 2015
foxxynik:

[s]Now cry me a river....dirty slut.... Go to hell....and say me hi to ur satanic husband.... Lol[/s]
Hehehehe. I'm going nowhere. Bring it on, anuofia.

1 Like

Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 01, 2015
foxxynik:

Now cry me a river....dirty slut.... Go to hell....and say me hi to ur satanic husband.... Lol

Chai see what Low grade english education and inability to brush up on education has caused you. Oga high lifer there is nothing like "say me hi" its "say hi" You know you are the bushwaker in your village. I did not say bushwalker o i said bushwaker....look it up before you reply before you give us another gbagaun

1 Like

Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 01, 2015
naijadeyhia:

i have a riddle for you dia and you must answer me to prove your intelligence..."person wey come out from staph infested kpekus wetin make we call that person?" A (you) B (the person with the moniker foxxynik) C (The person i am refering to) D (the person who called me a low life)

CHOOSE WISELY
Your idiootic father....and ur stupiid mother....
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
foxxynik:

Your idiootic father....and ur stupiid mother....

Chai see dunce. Even as i gave you expo you still failed. Your destiny is beyond redemption

1 Like

Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 01, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Chai see what Low grade english education and inability to brush up on education has caused you. Oga high lifer there is nothing like "say me hi" its "say hi" You know you are the bushwaker in your village. I did not say bushwalker o i said bushwaker....look it up before you reply before you give us another gbagaun
And there is nothing as "chai"...... Pathetic indelicated moroooooon!
look it up before you reply before you give us another gbagaun
This is totally out of my gourd...you're made of addled brain!
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 01, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Chai see dunce. Even as i gave you expo you still failed. Your destiny is beyond redemption
And ur foolishness is alarming!
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 01, 2015
foxxynik:

I told you i would go slow and use words that should make meaning to you. No be your shrek looking shepopotamus wife of that otuoke sapele water drinking presido teach us the word. make i quote her "Chaiii Chaiii diariz God o" na remix i do so i said Chai and not Chaiii
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
foxxynik:

And ur foolishness is alarming!

I can deduce that you are running low on comebacks so let me jumpstart you. You are a shockingly gruesome scoundrel and a demented cantankerously-caterwauling obfuscation of all that is good
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
Gbawe:

For once, leave God and religion out of issues and let us take adult responsibility for our own lives and destination. "Heaven help those who help themselves". To that end , it is time for you to "decide". Let us stop putting everything at the feet of God - especially when we are best placed to deliver ourselves and "emancipate yourself from mental slavery" because "none but ourselves can free our minds" .

If you love Nigeria and wish her well then Vote GMB/Osinbajo . As simple as that. God has helped us enough giving us multiple endowment others envy. We cannot even begin counting how blessed Nigeria is. God has done his bit for us. Time for us to play our part.

You are on ur own oo...As far I am concerned "God knows best"
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 01, 2015
foxxynik:

This totally out of my gourd...you're made of addled brain!

FYI The word Indelicate has no past tense so there is no word in existence like idelicated. My advice go and get educated
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 01, 2015
naijadeyhia:

I told you i would go slow and use words that should make meaning to you. No be your shrek looking shepopotamus wife of that otuoke sapele water drinking presido teach us the word. make i quote her "Chaiii Chaiii diariz God o" na remix i do so i said Chai and not Chaiii
Maybe u should try and go fast.....mumu...
Must u be stupidd? If she's a shepopotamus... Then your puszy infested mother is more like a shepopotamus as well...
Poverty stricken bastard...
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 01, 2015
foxxynik:

This totally out of my gourd...you're made of addled brain!

Yep its totally out of your gourd .... No wonder someone called you gay earlier. You are a fruitcake!
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 01, 2015
foxxynik:

Maybe u should try and go fast.....mumu...
Must u be stupidd? If she's a shepopotamus... Then your puszy infested mother is more like a shepopotamus as well...
Poverty stricken bastard...

Same way your mother is a devilishly subliterate prostitute and a flagitious nostril-offending or..gy of indignity
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by Borderless: 1:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
dayo23:
Event took place last night with people from all works of life in attendance,Captains of industry, Nigerians in diaspora,the elites,the average Nigerians,the poor, APC party chieftains, Presidential candidate General Buhari, Vice presidential candidate Prof Osibanjo, friends and families all in attendance. We took few Pics and I decide to share it here...

God bless General Buhari
God bless Prof Osibanjo
God bless APC
God bless Nigeria
#Change

I hope they will have enough decency and be transparent enough to tell the world how much was realised and who gave what.
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 01, 2015
naijadeyhia:

there is no word in existence like idelicated
Yeah right... Idelicated indeed... The word "idelicated" sounds more reasonable than ur stupid moniker "naijadeyhia"
My advice
... It's "advise".... Mumu grade 2!
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
foxxynik:

Yeah right... Idelicated indeed... The word "idelicated" sounds more reasonable than ur stupid moniker "naijadeyhia"

Dude you cannot verbally touch someone who is intellectually light years above you. Since you well and truly came from that sorry excuse you call a mother then that can only mean that you are a wickedly primitive simpleton and a horribly atrocious irredeemably boring tasteless amalgam of dross
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by creflo22: 1:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
Seun please .do.something!. guys the insults and cursing is too much now. It's cowardice to hide behind social media and be spewing these unspeakable abuses on one another. It's democracy. Get your PVC and vote for your candidate of choice; stay back and defend your vote! Let's focus on issues and stop the abuses lest it comes back to you!! Peace guys! it's not a do or die affair!
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Same way your mother is a devilishly subliterate prostitute and a flagitious nostril-offending or..gy of indignity
"Devilishly"... U've been reiterating this very word for long now...is dis the only english word ur brain can carry?...
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 01, 2015
creflo22:
Seun please .do.something!. guys the insults and cursing is too much now. It's cowardice to hide behind social media and be spewing these unspeakable abuses on one another. It's democracy. Get your PVC and vote for your candidate of choice; stay back and defend your vote! Let's focus on issues and stop the abuses lest it comes back to you!! Peace guys! it's not a do or die affair!

Dude talk to that Polisson called foxxynik. He started the derogatory remarks... i just helped him along by refocusing it on him.
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Since you well and truly came from that sorry excuse you call a mother then that can only mean that you are a wickedly primitive simpleton and a horribly atrocious irredeemably boring tasteless amalgam of dross
This dude...be posting jargons...lol......
It'd be sensible if u correct ur sorry ass!..... Ugly daft!
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Dude talk to that Polisson called foxxynik. He started the derogatory remarks... i just helped him along by refocusing it on him.
I didn't hear anybody talk... He should rather direct his comments to a low lifer like you!
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by lonelydora: 1:22pm On Feb 01, 2015
foxxynik:

Shatap....you're not a biafran and u can never be...
Biafrans can never support any hausa malam to lead a country of ours! So go and sit down!

And what has the clueless Otuokean done for you In the east? That useless Enugu airport? I'm sure you have not travelled before outside the east.
Re: APC Fund Raiser For Buhari and Osibanjo Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 01, 2015
foxxynik:

This dude...be posting jargons...lol......
It'd be sensible if u correct ur sorry ass!..... Ugly daft!

why wouldn't it be jargon to your uneducated a.ss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. / Military Operation In Oyigbo, Rivers State Leads To Humanitarian Crisis - / More Facts On Magu Looting Funds Emerge - Daily Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.