Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri (41281 Views)

Heavy Gunfire In Zaria As Troops Attempt To Arrest Shiite Leader Zakzaky / BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post / Scores Feared Dead As Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri by skyhadi16(m): 12:18pm On Feb 01, 2015
Usman212s:
pray for us please. this is the worst attack ever unleashed on Maiduguri

God Almighty will always protect you all, please stay safe.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 01, 2015
The mouse trap

A mouse looked through the crack in the wall to see the farmer and his wife open a package. "What food might this contain?" the mouse wondered. He was devastated to discover it was a mousetrap.

Retreating to the farmyard, the mouse proclaimed the warning: "There is a mousetrap in the house! There is a mousetrap in the house!"

The chicken clucked and scratched, raised her head and said "Mr.Mouse, I can tell this is a grave concern to you, but it is of no consequence to me. I cannot be bothered by it."

The mouse turned to the pig and told him "There is a mousetrap in the house! There is a mousetrap in the house!" The pig sympathised, but said "I am so very sorry, Mr.Mouse, but there is nothing I can do about it but pray. Be assured you are in my prayers."

The mouse turned to the cow and said "There is a mousetrap in the house! There is a mousetrap in the house!" The cow said "Wow, Mr. Mouse. I'm sorry for you, but it's no skin off my nose."

So, the mouse returned to the house, head down and dejected, to face the farmer's mousetrap alone.

That very night a sound was heard throughout the house - like the sound of a mousetrap catching its prey. The farmer's wife rushed to see what was caught. In the darkness, she did not see it was a venomous snake whose tail the trap had caught. The snake bit the farmer's wife. The farmer rushed her to the hospital and she returned home with a fever.

Everyone knows you treat a fever with fresh chicken soup, so the farmer took his hatchet to the farmyard for the soup's main ingredient. But his wife's sickness continued, so friends and neighbours came to sit with her around the clock. To feed them, the farmer butchered the pig. The farmer's wife did not get well; she died! So many people came for her funeral, the farmer had the cow slaughtered to provide enough meat for all of them.

The mouse looked upon it all from his crack in the wall with great sadness. So, the next time you hear someone is facing a problem and think it doesn't concern you, remember: when one of us is threatened, we are all at risk. We are all involved in this journey called life and we must keep an eye out for one another and make an extra effort to encourage one another. Each of us is a vital thread in another person's tapestry. Don't say boko haram has not attack your region

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
Why is only BH that always 1st to attack,overun,gain control of a teritory b4 we'I later ear military recapture, their problem is they always cowardly remain on defence waiting for an attack that will overun them! Pls don't call these mumus soldiers again, call them boyscouts onlookers, till nigeria builds the army who have heart of terorist tha believe to die for his country honorably not a shameful death when terorist overan them! When we'l not have to pay for enlistment, when we'l no longer get attestation from senator who will later politizise militry. How the hell can you set severar camps and canot even protect even only state capital. Weakest army in the world.
u are so right we are always defending. .
If you study war tactics to win you must attack..you must be at the Battle field first..you must study the environment. .you must gather intelligence and you must have a great commander..what we gat na boys scout on suicide mission..god bless nigeria..nigeria must change adapt or die...no shortcut to success

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri by Diamondpicture(m): 12:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
For all of you that believes that the president is not working it shall not be well with all of you because he is doing his best to make these country a better place, while some of you that were born with generational curse of poorverty that things has refused to change for you and your generations are putting the blame on Jonathan, but first go and appease your village oracles because the president will not kill himself your grand father was born poor and he blamed the president at that time and remained poor while others were rich your father inherited that also and now you and you are waiting for the president to come and give you billions you guys are just wicked generations. Never to worry anyway soon we shall all go our saperate way and will refer to some of you as my fellow western Africans. All I will need from you guys is just cow meat tomatoes and carrots

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri by ichidodo: 12:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
MansaMoussa:

ISIL-Syria and Iraq
Taliban-Pakistan and Afghanistan
MNLF-Phillipines and Malaysia
Al-qaeda-Yemen, Iraq, Syria, etc
ISIL isn't fighting on two fronts because they consolidated their gains on one front before taking the initiative (unlike BH on whose head Tchad opened a second front at Baga simultaneously with our ops at Monguno and Gwoza) to open another front with Iraq therefore they fought one front at a time....it isn't coincidence that whenever there was a military campaign on the Iraq front the Syrian front was relatively calm?? Ditto- Taliban...Ditto-MNLF....Ditto- Al qaeda.These groups took the initiative first and till now are still in the struggle therefore they cannot say they have complete success.
Re: Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri by Salihu00(m): 12:20pm On Feb 01, 2015
BokoHaramm:
thaey are the sons of prophet mohammed, buhari is also their member
Are you normal ?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 01, 2015
islandbreeze:
The mouse trap

A mouse looked through the crack in the wall to see the farmer and his wife open a package. "What food might this contain?" the mouse wondered. He was devastated to discover it was a mousetrap.

Retreating to the farmyard, the mouse proclaimed the warning: "There is a mousetrap in the house! There is a mousetrap in the house!"

The chicken clucked and scratched, raised her head and said "Mr.Mouse, I can tell this is a grave concern to you, but it is of no consequence to me. I cannot be bothered by it."

The mouse turned to the pig and told him "There is a mousetrap in the house! There is a mousetrap in the house!" The pig sympathised, but said "I am so very sorry, Mr.Mouse, but there is nothing I can do about it but pray. Be assured you are in my prayers."

The mouse turned to the cow and said "There is a mousetrap in the house! There is a mousetrap in the house!" The cow said "Wow, Mr. Mouse. I'm sorry for you, but it's no skin off my nose."

So, the mouse returned to the house, head down and dejected, to face the farmer's mousetrap alone.

That very night a sound was heard throughout the house - like the sound of a mousetrap catching its prey. The farmer's wife rushed to see what was caught. In the darkness, she did not see it was a venomous snake whose tail the trap had caught. The snake bit the farmer's wife. The farmer rushed her to the hospital and she returned home with a fever.

Everyone knows you treat a fever with fresh chicken soup, so the farmer took his hatchet to the farmyard for the soup's main ingredient. But his wife's sickness continued, so friends and neighbours came to sit with her around the clock. To feed them, the farmer butchered the pig. The farmer's wife did not get well; she died! So many people came for her funeral, the farmer had the cow slaughtered to provide enough meat for all of them.

The mouse looked upon it all from his crack in the wall with great sadness. So, the next time you hear someone is facing a problem and think it doesn't concern you, remember: when one of us is threatened, we are all at risk. We are all involved in this journey called life and we must keep an eye out for one another and make an extra effort to encourage one another. Each of us is a vital thread in another person's tapestry. Don't say boko haram has not attack your region
moral of the story be say
We all think it's a few almajiris and we bury our head under sand...All the time na mass exodus of Arabian fighters from northern africa otherr african countries who have the funds. .The madness to overun the country one local govt at a time

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri by Princecalm(m): 12:27pm On Feb 01, 2015
kingslly:
Hw is it the president's fault that some group of God forsaken Idiots decided to take up arms against their pple and their Government? U r also forgettn that Boko haram started in 2002 and am sure GEJ easnt the president then,our president then and the subsequent ones allowed Boko haram to soar and gain momentum under their Noses,so i think it'll be so unfair to put the blaim on just one Person who was so unfortunate to be on seat when Boko haram has fully matured
As at 2002 i never knew about boko haram,i started hearing about them in the era of Ged and so do many Nigerians. Why has Ged not reduced them to the unknown state they were in 2002 as you claimed but instead they are soaring higher.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri by aminu150(m): 12:27pm On Feb 01, 2015
AlfaAce:
ISLAM IS THE WORST RELIGI0N EVER !,That's What their God forsaken bloodsucker of a prophet told them,To Kill people that aint their reliqi0n...Al qaeda,boko haram,al shabab,ISIS,ISIL e.t.c
Chai....never knew primitive, illiterate goats like you still exist in Nigeria. Every reasonable man knows that no religion encourages killing of innocent people. Do proper research about Islam before coming here and displaying your inherited stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri by simdam500(m): 12:28pm On Feb 01, 2015
The other day I said we the supporter and the voters are a bit mad... someone raise his stinking mouth to say poo...

We face all this tragedy where we have a leader and another good for nothing man. Both fighting for a seat while we the masses are dieing and killing one another.

When are we going to ever think Must we go out that Feb 14 to vote? Who will vote if everyone is killed ? We should think for once!

What the e-politicians and the major politicians are after is beyond the power sector of this country.
The only way they should gain anyone vote is for this country to be in peace not in pieces...

Crazy politicians lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri by Kulikulitapa: 12:29pm On Feb 01, 2015
waternogeteneny:
So with Chad involvement just last week Boko Haram now has guts to attack Maiduguri?

We are putting one and two together.

Let us watch further before we draw conclusions.

They simply don't want election to hold in Borno and the rest of NE. It has never been so bad like this in the history of Nigeria after civil war ! So many things under water that are not visible to human eyes. So sad and quite unfortunate !

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
Diamondpicture:
For all of you that believes that the president is not working it shall not be well with all of you because he is doing his best to make these country a better place, while some of you that were born with generational curse of poorverty that things has refused to change for you and your generations are putting the blame on Jonathan, but first go and appease your village oracles because the president will not kill himself your grand father was born poor and he blamed the president at that time and remained poor while others were rich your father inherited that also and now you and you are waiting for the president to come and give you billions you guys are just wicked generations. Never to worry anyway soon we shall all go our saperate way and will refer to some of you as my fellow western Africans. All I will need from you guys is just cow meat tomatoes and carrots
who do you think the loyalties of people rescued by Chad lie..to Nigeria a country that can't defend them or to Chad. .
Re: Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri by kingslly(m): 12:35pm On Feb 01, 2015
Go and check the history of Boko Haram before you blame just one person for a problem he inherited. And when u do so try and spread the word to others who dont know how and when boko haram started but have bin busy putting the whole blame on GEJ
Princecalm:
As at 2002 i never knew about boko haram,i started hearing about them in the era of Ged and so do many Nigerians. Why has Ged not reduced them to the unknown state they were in 2002 as you claimed but instead they are soaring higher.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri by Smart007i(m): 12:35pm On Feb 01, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

wetin concern mbaka for this matter?

boko haram explosion and rev mbaka... How do they relate?

Meanwhile, By Feb 28, a new president would come,
his name is

GENERAL GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN gcfr Ph.D

by then boko haram would become history by God's grace Amen
They didnt bcome history in last 6 year
of Gej (Ph.d) of Cluelessnes U thnk they'll
in 4years ? when he will finally bcome Prof. of Cluelessness ? sorry I'll Pass oooo.
b4 i go 4get SAI BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
Kulikulitapa:

They simply don't want election to hold in Borno and the rest of NE. It has never been so bad like this in the history of Nigeria after civil war ! So many things under water that are not visible to human eyes. So sad and quite unfortunate !
sorry to burst your PDp bubble...matter do pass pdp and apc matter...UN asked sambo dasuki our security adviser if Nigeria would welcome UN troops..The sn say NIGERIA can handle boko haram. ..lol..this don become international matter

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri by rethra: 12:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
tare22:
Since GMB wants to serve, and he loves this country so much as he claims, why nt serve in the Military, as a rtd general... he should be in Maduguri given the NA best tactical advice.

mumu
Re: Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri by rethra: 12:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
OMAR BANGURA from Sierra Leone has this to tell Nigerians;

"I don't think you guys know what you are playing with. You can call each other names and laugh about it now but when you end up inciting hate here as I read through your posts here and a real civil war starts in your country you will regret what you are doing now. Your religious and political leaders are trying to divide you between religious lines and you are helping them do that rather than standing up and say we are all Nigerians never mind our tribe, region or religion. That's the only stand that will save your blessed nation. The foreign powers pushing the government to take certain decisions will abandon you when you start killing one another and reject you from running to their countries so be careful. Our 11 year war in Sierra Leone was not even based on religious or tribal difference and see what we did to our country. The worst conflicts are those based on tribal and religious differences. See Central Africa, Bosnia and Rwanda. To have a better knowledge of this, please watch the documentary/movie called "Hotel Rwanda" or "Sometime in April". My heart bleeds when I read what you guys are saying because I know what this will lead to. You will be the losers all of you whether Christian, Muslim, igbo, yoruba or hausa. Stand as one and save your nation together because you have only one Nigeria that has the potential to lead Africa."
PLEASE HELP SAVE NIGERIA AND SHARE THIS TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
limakatsomobile:
GREETINGS TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC
NIGERIA CUSTOMS AUTHORIZED SALES OF CARS(BATCH B)
CALL THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT OFFICE LINE
OFFICER BALOGUN ON 08092205545...(+234)
NIGERIA CUSTOMS (NATIONAL AUTHORIZED CAR AUCTIONS/SALES) FOR 2014-2015
TO BUY CALL THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT OFFICE BALOGUN LINE 08092205545-WE HAVE
DIRECT TOKUNBO CARS FOR SALE AT CHEAPER PRICES.
These cars were seized by government officials at border and the
time duration given to the owners to claim their cars has elapse so
they are been sold in a give away price at very affordable prices to
place an order of your choice call the maketing department
FIRST HAND CARS FOR NATIONAL AUCTION/SALES AT AFFORDABLE
PRICES,INTERESTED BUYERS SHOULD CONTACT IN CHARGE OFFICER BALOGUN ON
08092205545,WE HAVE COMPETENT DRIVERS TO MAKE DELIVERY
NATIONWIDE.MODEL/YEAR OF MANUFACTURE..........1999 t0 2014
INTERIOR..........LEATHER AND FABRIC
AC..........CHILLING FACTORY AC
WHEEL..........GOOD TYRE, ALLOY WHEEL
TO BUY,HEAD OFFICE COMMAND ZONE 1 WAREHOUSE,BADAGRY EXPRESS WAY/COTONOU/SEME BORDER AND FOR DELIVERY/SHIPPING/CLEARANCE/CONTAINERS.
NOTE-ALL CARS ARE TESTED OK, WITH MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
WE HAVE DIRECT TOKUNBOR/BEGIUM/COTONOU CARS VERY CLEAN,BRAND NEW CARS,THE CARS ARE OF VARIOUS MAKES AND SPECS.
RANGING FROM JAPANESE TO AMERICAN,GERMAN,
SALE AT CHEAPER PRICES CALL SEME BORDER OFFICE NUMBERS- OFFICER BALOGUN ON 08092205545 COMMANDANT MARKETING DEPARTMENT..
CALL FOR MORE DETAILS...PLEASE NOTE SALES CLOSING SOON THE NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE AUCTION MARKET NOW OPEN FOR INDIVIDUALS & DEALERS.
THEY ARE SEIZED AND IMPOUNDED CARS DUE TO ILLEGAL IMPORTATION AND LICENSING AS THE VARIOUS IMPORTERS HAVE REFUSED TO COME FOR THE CLAIMS BEFORE THE EXPIRED PERIOD.
THE NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE HAVE DECIDED TO SELL THEM OUT AT GIVE AWAY PRICES TO CLEAR THE SPACE IN OUR OFFICE FOR THE YEAR ALL BUYERS SHOULD
NOTE THAT BUYING OF NIGERIA AUCTION VEHICLES HAS NO COMPLICATIONS,
SINCE ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS WILL BE HANDED OVER TO CUSTOMERS BY THE DELIVERY
NOTE: Offer Valid While Stock Last; Money baguarantee .THANKS FOR YOUR PATRONAGE...,.
carry u r 419 from here

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri by rethra: 12:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
aminu150:

Chai....never knew primitive, illiterate goats like you still exist in Nigeria. Every reasonable man knows that no religion encourages killing of innocent people. Do proper research about Islam before coming here and displaying your inherited stupidity.

"I don't think you guys know what you are playing with. You can call each other names and laugh about it now but when you end up inciting hate here as I read through your posts here and a real civil war starts in your country you will regret what you are doing now. Your religious and political leaders are trying to divide you between religious lines and you are helping them do that rather than standing up and say we are all Nigerians never mind our tribe, region or religion. That's the only stand that will save your blessed nation. The foreign powers pushing the government to take certain decisions will abandon you when you start killing one another and reject you from running to their countries so be careful. Our 11 year war in Sierra Leone was not even based on religious or tribal difference and see what we did to our country. The worst conflicts are those based on tribal and religious differences. See Central Africa, Bosnia and Rwanda. To have a better knowledge of this, please watch the documentary/movie called "Hotel Rwanda" or "Sometime in April". My heart bleeds when I read what you guys are saying because I know what this will lead to. You will be the losers all of you whether Christian, Muslim, igbo, yoruba or hausa. Stand as one and save your nation together because you have only one Nigeria that has the potential to lead Africa."

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri by ichidodo: 12:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
ehie:
who do you think the loyalties of people rescued by Chad lie..to Nigeria a country that can't defend them or to Chad. .
If only the people knew the masterstroke to involve Tchad et Cameroon thus stretching the BH and making easier to liberate towns from them or do you think Tchad would just invade Nija without express permission from GEJ? We all saw the politicks involved while Ihejirika was around and we don't expect such this time the Chadeans are here...so we must give credits to GEJ for this deft move..
Re: Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri by emeka2847: 12:47pm On Feb 01, 2015
myproperty:

Just take a look at the sources of your news( the two link you gave) those sites are propaganda instruments of a political party, same way the other party also have propaganda sites.
Believing propaganda sites of a political party is to ones detriment. They are all fighting a selfish course but not the Nigerian course
Selfish course or no selfish, Nigeria n's have the right to choose who they want. And that right must me respected by every group.

Re: Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri by ldpele(m): 12:50pm On Feb 01, 2015
spott:
May God be with your people of Maiduguri in this difficult time which will soon end come May 29th 2015.

Will we massively vote out the "I will do" President and bring in the more experience man of the people - Buhari to combat these terrorists.

FACT:
Buhari went to the United States Army War College and attended Officer's Cadet School in Aldershot (United Kingdom) in October 1963 and the Defence Services' Staff College, Wellington (India) in 1973.
the guy on that pic wore a hat that looks like GEJ
Re: Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 01, 2015
ichidodo:
If only the people knew the masterstroke to involve Tchad et Cameroon thus stretching the BH and making easier to liberate towns from them or do you think Tchad would just invade Nija without express permission from GEJ? We all saw the politicks involved while Ihejirika was around and we don't expect such this time the Chadeans are here...so we must give credits to GEJ for this deft move..
are you not ashamed ..I hope u aren't a nigerian but a Chadian .because if you are you are a traitor...where in our history have we let a small national invade and fight a war for us...Please for the last 50 years...how many troops do Chad have..is it up to people staying in maraba or karu or do we not have the manpower or zeal..or is it not because of the uncontrolled kleptomania our "leaders" have that they have become useless to us and to the country. ..I don't tire to talk of corruption in this country..The natural law of things will catch up with them..its happening already..

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri by Samirana360(m): 12:51pm On Feb 01, 2015
time 2 join nigerian army.....NA here i come

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri by azzy1: 12:55pm On Feb 01, 2015
Simply non cos we dnt av any
blym4real:
Where is the country to call our own?
Re: Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri by zeb04(f): 12:58pm On Feb 01, 2015
loomer:

IT'S A SAD ONE AND I'M SORRY.

TO ME IT'S NOT JUST THE INVESTMENT, BUT WHERE TO GO, SOME PEOPLE DON'T HAVE RELATIVES OUTSIDE D STATE THE RESIDE.

IF I AM HAUSA MUSLIM AND I LEAVE THE NORTH TO WAT EVER STATE U MAY BE WITH MY WIFE AND KIDS, BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF, WILL U TAKE ME INTO YOUR HOME?
leave ist.
Change is risky but it is worth it.

I am a christian,I might not take you into my home(fact) but I am concernd enough about your safety moreover there are muslim brothers and sister all over the world ready to asist.

I am just so worried about you guys still in maiduguri(irrespective of religion)
Re: Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri by Litmus: 12:58pm On Feb 01, 2015
For Starters

1) What Nigeria should do is get rid of all external military, if they are as active as the media relates.

2) Do not accept AU or UN forces if not too late.

3) It is a well worn axiom, Presidency should not interfere in military matters save to provide as best as he/she can what military demands.

4) Finally,to stick up a finger at the west and muddy the waters, send out feelers to see the position of the Chines. If possible get the chines to send military advisers. The Chinese have not, to my knowledge, made any adventurous military overtures in line with their ambitions outside of South China sea except for their contentions with Japan.
Re: Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri by Princecalm(m): 12:59pm On Feb 01, 2015
kingslly:
Go and check the history of Boko Haram before you blame just one person for a problem he inherited. And when u do so try and spread the word to others who dont know how and when boko haram started but have bin busy putting the whole blame on GEJ
nobody witnessed boko haram killings until 2009 till this present year and all the president who have ruled under the party of PDP have not made any serious impact in curbing this menace.
Even our neighbouring countries are much more involved in physical battles with the terrorists than us.
Re: Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri by akoaki(m): 1:00pm On Feb 01, 2015
rethra:

Thanks . Just to add to your views. There is too much ignorance among nigerians, especially in the social media ( including nairaland ). People , mostly the youths, express optimism about war thinking it would solve nigeria's problems. War does not solve national problems. It compounds the problems by destroying infrasctures, maiming and sending people to their early graves. Youths and young men are the main casualties of wars. Nigerians need more education like the above post. If moderators can originate threads to educate the public on this subject, i wii personally appreciate it. Am sure other lovers of peace will also gladly welcome it.
Re: Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri by bruno419(m): 1:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
ehie:
half educated ignoramus. .no problem now..Under your brother Chad is defeating boko haram on Nigeria soil..nigeria do become example on how not run a nation.under your brother nigeria has become a failure with capital f..you think it's just a northern problem...report say that amongst boko fighters there were white skinned fighters who are more vicious than the Nigerian boko haram and they were the ones who killed more and indiscriminately.sit down there dey claim local champion if you no know say isis Don enter nigeria..
how I wish u were talking to me
Re: Boko Haram: Explosions, Heavy Gunfire Rock Maiduguri by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
bruno419:
how I wish u were talking to me
whatever...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Reply To Man Who Begged GEJ For Forgiveness / Photos Of Tanko Mohammed, The Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria / PMB IN JOS: The pictures of the Aerial View Of The Streets Today and more

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.