Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! (50277 Views)

If U No Laugh Make Thunder Fire My Grand Mama (best Joke Ever) / Hey peepz come and see the hottest joke ever / Funniest Joke Ever Lwkmd Accent Brouhaha!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
Loooooool, OP this kind thing can pain. Especially when na your last cash and your house far. You don kuku dash the fifty naira join. Na trekking be your name that day OP, and you no go fit ask for change.

1 Like

Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by kenbee(f): 2:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
K
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by IceSplash(f): 2:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
'lool
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by Maximus17(m): 2:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
Haha...your ways are not my ways says the Lord
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by saxwizard(m): 2:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
This has being trending whatsapp tey tey..bt refreshing still
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by mcdonald59(m): 2:04pm On Feb 01, 2015
dah church d owe me 1k oo.....
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by kenbee(f): 2:06pm On Feb 01, 2015
decatalyst:
Joke time: On sunday I was sitting in the church, and it wastime for offering so the offering basket was pass around. Despite the Pastor's charge for goodoffering, I still hurriedly and secretly pulled out N50 from my pocket and dropped it.Just then, the person behind me tapped me on the shoulder and handed me a N1,000 note. I smiled, then put d N1,000 majestically in the basket and passed it on. I turned and thanked the manprofusely for being so generous.He replied, "Don't mention my dear, after all it felloff your pocket."WhaaaatIf you are in my shoe what will you do?

Happy new month.

If I were in your shoes, I will quickly step out of your shoes and put on my own shoes.

1 Like

Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by JoBabs(m): 2:06pm On Feb 01, 2015
F
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 01, 2015
[quote author=mrphysics post=30327597]i have designed it to be spread. pls share t with ur friends. send it to BUHARI[/quote

the APC logo shld have appeared faint,... making it easy to see the datees.. all the way cheers
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by donnaira(m): 2:08pm On Feb 01, 2015
heey - yah
in Gej voice offering is not bill so its refundable
after all with God all things are possible
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by Maximus17(m): 2:08pm On Feb 01, 2015
kenbee:
K
Scrypt:
Funjosh:
dmjinc:
K
Dia ris God o
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
Melahou:
Very funny...

I will demand for a refund since i have earlier gave my offering...

Or i'll carry it over for the nxt 20 sundays

20sundays guy you harsh oo
gringringrin
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
Lmao.
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by Funjosh(m): 2:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
Maximus17:
Dia ris God o

In everything you are doing grin
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by Oskilala: 2:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
U were rushing to give GOD #50, u should have done it gently..thats y he quietly took the 1k.....Next time no rush am oh! embarassed
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by miolad20(m): 2:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
Now, this is funny.

1 Like

Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by texalux(m): 2:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
Wow! It was realy a nice joke hahahahahahahaha abeg I no fit laff agan oooooo
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by eaccyboy(m): 2:20pm On Feb 01, 2015
Omo I go meet elders secretly ooo..we mst hv a close door meeting
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by Sunymoore(m): 2:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
hahaahaah
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by sheunfunmi(f): 2:26pm On Feb 01, 2015
[quote author=moderatorr1 post=30327544]God just robbed you. You are an imbebile, didirin omo.
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by Decryptor(m): 2:26pm On Feb 01, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
lols.
A friend sent it to me sometime ago

You just reminded me of when I was a kid, watching other kids buy "condex", "gogo" and "bic-bite" after service was too much for me to bear.
So, I started diverting my offering money...hahhahaha
The day I was caught...

Please i never heard about all these things you mentioned while growing up as a child. Where did you grow up? France??
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 01, 2015
When I was little, my dad gives us 10 naira for offertory but I don't put all in the offering box. I put in 10 naira and collect my change of 5naira there and then because tomorrow na school and I can't miss the usual "alakankobo" sold in school grin
God forgive me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by didactic70: 2:30pm On Feb 01, 2015
Hilarious.But what if u have other purposes for d one grand?Yawa don gas b dat o!
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by IamDanto7(m): 2:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
decatalyst:
Joke time: On sunday I was sitting in the church, and it wastime for offering so the offering basket was pass around. Despite the Pastor's charge for goodoffering, I still hurriedly and secretly pulled out N50 from my pocket and dropped it.Just then, the person behind me tapped me on the shoulder and handed me a N1,000 note. I smiled, then put d N1,000 majestically in the basket and passed it on. I turned and thanked the manprofusely for being so generous.He replied, "Don't mention my dear, after all it felloff your pocket."WhaaaatIf you are in my shoe what will you do?

Happy new month.

Stolen and edited joke
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by youngwarlocks: 2:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
lol
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by Ayietim(m): 2:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
Blaming someone else or a circumstance for your failure is cheap rather activate your passion and live it without any distractions and you will be rewarded with success.

http://ayietim.
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by ikenna374(m): 2:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
Na to call dem ushers and reason with dem. Na leg dey wan make I use travel? angry
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by machidoh: 2:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ghana Go Tesojue #ReminisceFans

Dont Forget To ......

Ghana vs Guinea ยป Predict correctly for free before
5:00pm on Feb 1 and win #5,000 Cash after the
result

@

http://sunloaded.com/match72/ghana-versus-guinea
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by san316(m): 2:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
.Me: Usher!!! I made a mistake. I made offering twice. I need a refund.

Usher: oh broda San, the Lord has a reason for it. he will multiply it for you.

Me: well, I guess dah lord has a reason for letting me know you are sleeping with pastor john. I'm sure the lord will multiply the ears that know about it.

Usher: Take 2k and go in peace.

me: thank you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Power Of A Woman / What Fuel Scarcity Caused In Nigeria / When You Check Your Account Balance After The Festive Period (Funny Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.