Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! (50276 Views)

If U No Laugh Make Thunder Fire My Grand Mama (best Joke Ever) / Hey peepz come and see the hottest joke ever / Funniest Joke Ever Lwkmd Accent Brouhaha!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by ikeno(m): 2:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
Hahaha....very hilarious.
But look on the bright side,atleast you offered the money to the church.

What if the guy did not return the money,you wouldn't know it fell off your pocket. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by osholuamhe: 2:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
Stale joke!
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 01, 2015
You got punk'd nigga grin grin grin grin
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by felifeli: 2:48pm On Feb 01, 2015
decatalyst:
Joke time: On sunday I was sitting in the church, and it wastime for offering so the offering basket was pass around. Despite the Pastor's charge for goodoffering, I still hurriedly and secretly pulled out N50 from my pocket and dropped it.Just then, the person behind me tapped me on the shoulder and handed me a N1,000 note. I smiled, then put d N1,000 majestically in the basket and passed it on. I turned and thanked the manprofusely for being so generous.He replied, "Don't mention my dear, after all it felloff your pocket."WhaaaatIf you are in my shoe what will you do?

Happy new month.

If you can't forgo N1000 offering maybe you should be attending Ori Oke for prayers grin

See my own joke funny pass that one. See am here:

https://www.nairaland.com/2123967/buharis-clock

The joke funny well well. You go laugh taya. Laugh nearly kill me self. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. grin grin grin
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 01, 2015
Der wz a time I wz wit 1k n nided change cz wat I giv fr offering is 100naira bt no change dat day n dat 1k wz my last...offering time reached...mmm..I went to d basket..raised up d money fr piple to see dat its 1k dat am dropping..looked fr 9h inside d basket,collected it n dropped d 1k...I vn raised d 9h in d air by seperating it fr piple to see I dint cheat..dat wz my last comin to d church
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by obyno1010: 2:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
Nice. It was shared in Holy Family Catholic Church, Abuja today.
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by AllBusiness(m): 3:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
Wow!!

Coquelin really deserve a new contract, has been brilliant in games..

He's my man of the match so far today. Always aggressive and dirty....

Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by ireneony(f): 3:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
decatalyst:
Joke time: On sunday I was sitting in the church, and it wastime for offering so the offering basket was pass around. Despite the Pastor's charge for goodoffering, I still hurriedly and secretly pulled out N50 from my pocket and dropped it.Just then, the person behind me tapped me on the shoulder and handed me a N1,000 note. I smiled, then put d N1,000 majestically in the basket and passed it on. I turned and thanked the manprofusely for being so generous.He replied, "Don't mention my dear, after all it felloff your pocket."WhaaaatIf you are in my shoe what will you do?

Happy new month.
plagiarism you copied this from my blog
thief#
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
Sincerely, such money won't be accepted by God. So, having knowing that fact, i would shout
USHER!
USHER!!
USHER!!!
Bring my money o...
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by masterpiece86: 3:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
Hmmm
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by maskid(m): 3:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
kowema:
Stale Joke...mtcheww

Sadist
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by clemzo1233(m): 3:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
I will write a letter of refund to the pastor and explain d details inside. As a man of God he will understand.
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by Malawian(m): 3:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
decatalyst:

Happy new month.
my own was almost similar. around 2010 when i was taking a night bus from kaduna to onitsha, we were waylaid by the "umu-israel" along okene road. i had only 200 naira in my pockets as my money was in the luxury bus booth with my lugage. i was already sweating how i will only drop 200 in their nylon bag they were using to rob us. na so God show me the 1000 naira someone dropped on the floor beside me on his way out. one other person saw the money before me and as soon as he picked it up, i gently collected it from him like it was my own. na so i finally gather mind come down from bus to drop my 1200. praise the Lord.
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
no be my money,its to call the usher and collect it better still,i will calculate the Sundays i wont give offering
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by piagetskinner(m): 3:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
Make I just follow everybody laff gringrin
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by thorbar(m): 4:00pm On Feb 01, 2015
dyadeleye:
Church go scatter that day ooo.
because of #1000...oga ooo
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by Janetozi(f): 4:06pm On Feb 01, 2015
Hahahahaha! I will demand for the offering basket as if i want to give more offering and use that opportunity to collect back my money. grin
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by Janetozi(f): 4:06pm On Feb 01, 2015
Hahahahaha! I will demand for the offering basket as if i want to give more offering and use that opportunity to collect back my money. grin
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by moriton(m): 4:06pm On Feb 01, 2015
Melahou:
Very funny...

I will demand for a refund since i have earlier giving my offering...

Or i'll carry it over for the nxt 20 sundays
So what if God also refunds His blessing or carries it over for twenty months
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by EverestdeBliu(m): 4:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
JigsawKillah:
Old joke
Hey Saw,old joke?,but u've not told me b4...reading it 4d first time.
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by kamkechi(f): 4:11pm On Feb 01, 2015
Pinnacle:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hilarious

At last! After almost a decade on NL and with just a laugh, I made FP. I dedicate this glorious achievement to GOD. This year, you will laugh your way into success in Jesus Name.
Amen!
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by Janetozi(f): 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
thorbar:
because of #1000...oga ooo
what is that is the last money on him that Sunday, and he have to go to work the following day, do u expect him to trek?

Mind u, 1000 is the highest denomination of Nigeria currency, so it is not a small money.

Truly, church go scatter that day.
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by Melahou(m): 4:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
moriton:

So what if God also refunds His blessing or carries it over for twenty months

God cannot be compared to man you know
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by Kingsasian(m): 4:20pm On Feb 01, 2015
Pinnacle:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hilarious

At last! After almost a decade on NL and with just a laugh, I made FP. I dedicate this glorious achievement to GOD. This year, you will laugh your way into success in Jesus Name.
lwkmd
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 01, 2015
Bryancrox:
Hahahaha
A Guy was in love with a girl but
never
had the
guts to tell her. One night around
11pm he gathered some courage
&
sent
her a text sayin..
"I love you, I wana date you. Plz
&
tell me how u feel." A few
seconds later
he
received a message alert on his
phone.
He was so scared &
tensed to open it that night so he
decided
not to check & reply until the next
morning
when he's less tense.
When he woke up the next day
he
prayed
seriously about the message for
good
news,did his morning
chores,brushed
his
teeth,ate his breakfast, had his
bath,dressed up then climbed
into bed
&
picked his phone to read the
message.
This was the response he read:
"Dear
customer
you
have insufficient balance to send
this
message.Please recharge your
account
and try again".
Which network send d message?
hahahahahahahahahahahaha...*tears in my eyes oooo*

1 Like

Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
decatalyst:

Happy new month.
it did happen to me bt in a diff way.
I had d intention of changing 1k, wen i go to church, bt i forgot, so during d offering, i brought out another money (i had 1k, #50, #20) no wallet. I didn't Look at d money i brought out, tot in my mind that it was d #50, den came d second offering i brought out the #50, thinking i gv d #20 bf, so i gave d #50. After d service i forgot to got for d change. It was wen i wen home feeling headache nd decided to buy sm drug, tot my nephew to get the cloth i went to church with, he should check d pocket he will see 1k, lo nd behold it was just #20 i had....
And we where home alone for a week. I had to call for refilling. B4 man go die. U can imaging what wen true my head dat day.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by cell5683(m): 5:28pm On Feb 01, 2015
So funny

1 Like

Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by harry509: 5:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
decatalyst:

Happy new month.
I wil dance azoto d more.
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by Vince77(m): 5:51pm On Feb 01, 2015
Lmaoooo
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by decatalyst(m): 6:11pm On Feb 01, 2015
mrceo63:

it did happen to me bt in a diff way.
I had d intention of changing 1k, wen i go to church, bt i forgot, so during d offering, i brought out another money (i had 1k, #50, #20) no wallet. I didn't Look at d money i brought out, tot in my mind that it was d #50, den came d second offering i brought out the #50, thinking i gv d #20 bf, so i gave d #50. After d service i forgot to got for d change. It was wen i wen home feeling headache nd decided to buy sm drug, tot my nephew to get the cloth i went to church with, he should check d pocket he will see 1k, lo nd behold it was just #20 i had....
And we where home alone for a week. I had to call for refilling. B4 man go die. U can imaging what wen true my head dat day.

I pity u ooo....had to chill for a week?
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by decatalyst(m): 6:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
Malawian:

my own was almost similar. around 2010 when i was taking a night bus from kaduna to onitsha, we were waylaid by the "umu-israel" along okene road. i had only 200 naira in my pockets as my money was in the luxury bus booth with my lugage. i was already sweating how i will only drop 200 in their nylon bag they were using to rob us. na so God show me the 1000 naira someone dropped on the floor beside me on his way out. one other person saw the money before me and as soon as he picked it up, i gently collected it from him like it was my own. na so i finally gather mind come down from bus to drop my 1200. praise the Lord.

Sharp badt guy! Lol!!!!
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by decatalyst(m): 6:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
ireneony:
plagiarism you copied this from my blog
thief#

I could just sue you for wrong accusation!

I don't visit blog! I only do twitter, bbm and Nairaland.

So lil miss, whatever u read is a peculiar occurrence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Power Of A Woman / What Fuel Scarcity Caused In Nigeria / When You Check Your Account Balance After The Festive Period (Funny Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.