Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! (50275 Views)

If U No Laugh Make Thunder Fire My Grand Mama (best Joke Ever) / Hey peepz come and see the hottest joke ever / Funniest Joke Ever Lwkmd Accent Brouhaha!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by decatalyst(m): 6:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
lols.
A friend sent it to me sometime ago

You just reminded me of when I was a kid, watching other kids buy "condex", "gogo" and "bic-bite" after service was too much for me to bear.
So, I started diverting my offering money...hahhahaha
The day I was caught...

Lol! what u wrote actually made me remember a scenario when I was a kid...lwkm!

I can't share that....lol
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by decatalyst(m): 6:28pm On Feb 01, 2015
eaccyboy:
Omo I go meet elders secretly ooo..we mst hv a close door meeting

Lwkm!
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by Bryancrox(m): 7:11pm On Feb 01, 2015
Midehi:

hahahahahahahahahahahaha...*tears in my eyes oooo*
take this white handkerchef, dry your tears and give me back my handkerchef with peck.
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by dyadeleye(m): 7:35pm On Feb 01, 2015
Since 1k can transport u from one state to another...#lobatan#
thorbar:
because of #1000...oga ooo
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by SenatorJames(m): 7:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
decatalyst:
Joke time: On sunday I was sitting in the church, and it wastime for offering so the offering basket was pass around. Despite the Pastor's charge for goodoffering, I still hurriedly and secretly pulled out N50 from my pocket and dropped it.Just then, the person behind me tapped me on the shoulder and handed me a N1,000 note. I smiled, then put d N1,000 majestically in the basket and passed it on. I turned and thanked the manprofusely for being so generous.He replied, "Don't mention my dear, after all it felloff your pocket."WhaaaatIf you are in my shoe what will you do?

Happy new month.
You must be bless by force.
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by ikeno(m): 7:52pm On Feb 01, 2015
Janetozi:
Hahahahaha! I will demand for the offering basket as if i want to give more offering and use that opportunity to collect back my money. grin
You want the wreath of God on you
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by bimzy1212(f): 8:00pm On Feb 01, 2015
Seriously laughing........ sorry bro
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 01, 2015
Bryancrox:
take this white handkerchef, dry your tears and give me back my handkerchef with peck.
tnx dearie...oya catch d peck...mmweeen.
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by LewisO: 8:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
3cycle:
When I was little, my dad gives us 10 naira for offertory but I don't put all in the offering box. I put in 10 naira and collect my change of 5naira there and then because tomorrow na school and I can't miss the usual "alakankobo" sold in school grin
God forgive me.

What is "Alakankobo"?
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
LewisO:

What is "Alakankobo"?
I don't know the actual ingredient used but it was my fav. I grew up in the north so northerners should knw it very well.

1 Like

Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by dexcira(f): 8:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
decatalyst:
Joke time: On sunday I was sitting in the church, and it wastime for offering so the offering basket was pass around. Despite the Pastor's charge for goodoffering, I still hurriedly and secretly pulled out N50 from my pocket and dropped it.Just then, the person behind me tapped me on the shoulder and handed me a N1,000 note. I smiled, then put d N1,000 majestically in the basket and passed it on. I turned and thanked the manprofusely for being so generous.He replied, "Don't mention my dear, after all it felloff your pocket."WhaaaatIf you are in my shoe what will you do?

Happy new month.
lwkmd, after church, you gats give m my 1k o, lol
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by alufahh1982: 8:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
dyadeleye:
Church go scatter that day ooo.
because of 1k
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by iammozeez(m): 8:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
lol.. i wont pay offering for the next few month ni yen.. grin grin grin
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by Sarimah(f): 8:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
lmao...the guy harsh sha
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by marieolae(f): 8:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
Sarimah:
lmao...the guy harsh sha
You this girl ehn!!!!
You come then you go sad
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by Sarimah(f): 8:51pm On Feb 01, 2015
marieolae:
You this girl ehn!!!!
You come then you go sad
lol....Marie its not like dat...I've bin busy with skul..

u fashy me na.
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by marieolae(f): 8:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
Sarimah:
lol....Marie its not like dat...I've bin busy with skul..

u fashy me na.
ehnn!
I've been asking about you..
Nice to see you sha wink wink wink
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by horyekhanmii(m): 9:05pm On Feb 01, 2015
Collect #95 change naw no dull ur self
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by dplomaticVal: 9:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
anyone who says he wouldn't give offerin for 20 Sundays cos of what hpnd is parsimonious. in my church,the least money I do give out every Sunday durin their launchin & other relevant offering is 2k.so I don't see any biggie in giving 1k to God
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by Sarimah(f): 9:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
marieolae:
ehnn!
I've been asking about you..
Nice to see you sha wink wink wink
awww thanks dear kiss[
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by godstreasure23: 9:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
Since morning wey i dey moody...... U have successfully made my day..... cos i laughed n tears were dropping.
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by Bryancrox(m): 10:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
Midehi:

tnx dearie...oya catch d peck...mmweeen.
Hmm...so soft, online kiss tho
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by moriton(m): 10:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
Bryancrox:
Hahahaha
A Guy was in love with a girl but
never
had the
guts to tell her. One night around
11pm he gathered some courage
&
sent
her a text sayin..
"I love you, I wana date you. Plz
&
tell me how u feel." A few
seconds later
he
received a message alert on his
phone.
He was so scared &
tensed to open it that night so he
decided
not to check & reply until the next
morning
when he's less tense.
When he woke up the next day
he
prayed
seriously about the message for
good
news,did his morning
chores,brushed
his
teeth,ate his breakfast, had his
bath,dressed up then climbed
into bed
&
picked his phone to read the
message.
This was the response he read:
"Dear
customer
you
have insufficient balance to send
this
message.Please recharge your
account
and try again".
Which network send d message?
Na empty hen.
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by ayusco85(m): 11:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
moderatorr1:
God just robbed you smiley

Blasphemy. undecided
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by Bryancrox(m): 12:11am On Feb 02, 2015
moriton:

Na empty hen.
hahaha...na only yuh waka come o
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by thorbar(m): 7:05am On Feb 02, 2015
Janetozi:
what is that is the last money on him that Sunday, and he have to go to work the following day, do u expect him to trek?

Mind u, 1000 is the highest denomination of Nigeria currency, so it is not a small money.

Truly, church go scatter that day.
na now now i just believe say end tym is here......scatter church cos of 1k!.......wen U̶̲̥̅̊ can even gt sm1 to gv U̶̲̥̅̊ 5k b4 U̶̲̥̅̊ comot d church..SMH..pple believe in money dAn dey believe in God
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by Janetozi(f): 7:29am On Feb 02, 2015
thorbar:
na now now i just believe say end tym is here......scatter church cos of 1k!.......wen U̶̲̥̅̊ can even gt sm1 to gv U̶̲̥̅̊ 5k b4 U̶̲̥̅̊ comot d church..SMH..pple believe in money dAn dey believe in God
did ur bible encourage u to borrow? Because, i didn't see that in my own bible.

I will collect back my money from the offering basket, it was a mistake and God know it.
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by omineous: 9:32am On Feb 02, 2015
moderatorr1:
God just robbed you smiley
may God forgive u
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by Gemc3(f): 9:59am On Feb 02, 2015
decatalyst:

Happy new month.

hahaahahhaahahaaa!Serves him right. 1050naira for God is not too much but his is a waste cos e no come from imm mind. . . meanwhile, i will call for that basket o!
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 02, 2015
Bryancrox:
Hmm...so soft, online kiss tho
oh yea
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by Bryancrox(m): 3:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
Midehi:

oh yea
Good pm, hope ur day is going well?
Re: The Best Sunday Joke Ever! So Hilarious! by Jasperwhizz(m): 3:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
Pinnacle:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hilarious

At last! After almost a decade on NL and with just a laugh, I made FP. I dedicate this glorious achievement to GOD. This year, you will laugh your way into success in Jesus Name.
Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Power Of A Woman / What Fuel Scarcity Caused In Nigeria / When You Check Your Account Balance After The Festive Period (Funny Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.