Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Does It Mean I Have Been Fully Acepted Into Thier Family? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does It Mean I Have Been Fully Acepted Into Thier Family? (2600 Views)

6 Responses To ‘I Love You’ That Dosen’t Mean ‘I Love You Too’ / Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? / What Does It Mean To Be In An Open Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does It Mean I Have Been Fully Acepted Into Thier Family? by wunmi590(m): 12:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
After years of courtship I finally accepted to follow my fiancée to her parent's house and I was asked to use both the christmas and the new year period with them because I went during the festive period, and I left on the 3rd of January. I never felt as if I left home, it was just as if I was in my house because I was really taken care of.

But last year I was so much occupied that I could not visit them, so her father and mother called me to confirm why I was not in their house, I told them I was not around. So they told me I shouldn't forget to be in their house this coming festive period.

I want you to know that they are not that kind of family that depends on their daughter's husband to live. They are financially buoyant.

But my question now is does going to inlaw's house to spend the festive period often good?
Re: Does It Mean I Have Been Fully Acepted Into Thier Family? by ArchEnemy(m): 12:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
Shebi its your fiancee's family. Wetin you dey fear again Bro? Them like you na

1 Like

Re: Does It Mean I Have Been Fully Acepted Into Thier Family? by iceberylin(m): 12:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
Wait till they start hating you.. oloshi angry

3 Likes

Re: Does It Mean I Have Been Fully Acepted Into Thier Family? by ronald4lif(m): 12:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
It's not a bad idea to spend time with one's inlaws. Your wife or potential wifey relatives should be treated like yours, nothing to worry about.

And with the hospitality they obliged you with, one can conclude that you are wholly accepted to the family. If they had any form of rejections aim they wouldn't have been so nice and all.

Was it the same girl you talked about sometime ago coming from a different religious background as yours?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does It Mean I Have Been Fully Acepted Into Thier Family? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
^^watz ur ownhaha

1 Like

Re: Does It Mean I Have Been Fully Acepted Into Thier Family? by wunmi590(m): 12:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
ArchEnemy:
Shebi its your fiancee's family. Wetin you dey fear again Bro? Them like you na

Thnks bro. Jst Wnt 2 knw if visiting them every festive period is gud cheesy
Re: Does It Mean I Have Been Fully Acepted Into Thier Family? by wunmi590(m): 12:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
iceberylin:
Wait till they start hating you.. oloshi angry

Iceberylin, why "oloshi" I rili lik u mre dan dis ur statement. Pls stop it tongue
Re: Does It Mean I Have Been Fully Acepted Into Thier Family? by Chidonc(m): 12:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
My Elder sister husband spent d christmas wit us in d village, and. It was really wondaful. It great bro, once in a while it gud 2 spend time wit ur woman family

1 Like

Re: Does It Mean I Have Been Fully Acepted Into Thier Family? by cozy7(m): 12:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
Hay! Its good but for your own good, don't make it a habit. Remember d old saying "familiarity breeds contempt". So, wise up now bcoz "a stitch in time saves nine".

1 Like

Re: Does It Mean I Have Been Fully Acepted Into Thier Family? by wunmi590(m): 12:54pm On Feb 01, 2015
ronald4lif:
It's not a bad idea to spend time with one's inlaws. Your wife or potential wifey relatives should be treated like yours, nothing to worry about.

And with the hospitality they obliged you with, one can conclude that you are wholly accepted to the family. If they had any form of rejections aim they wouldn't have been so nice and all.

Was it the same girl you talked about sometime ago about being from a different religious background as yours?

You have alwys been a gud advisr in dis sction, I rili crdit u, u ar bth intlgent nd eductd, because u spke lik 1.

Abt d rlgion grl, we av long left each othr, dis is andr prsn entirely, nd tnk God we ar bth Chrstins nd Catholic. Nd I guess dts 1 of d resn why her prnt luvs me, cos wen I gt dre 1 of d qstn I ws askd ws am a christian nd a catolic nd I said yes
Re: Does It Mean I Have Been Fully Acepted Into Thier Family? by wunmi590(m): 12:55pm On Feb 01, 2015
cozy7:
Hay! Its good but for your own good, don't make it a habit. Remember d old saying "familiarity breeds contempt". So, wise up now bcoz "a stitch in time saves nine".

Thnks bro, I also thought of it 2
Re: Does It Mean I Have Been Fully Acepted Into Thier Family? by wunmi590(m): 12:57pm On Feb 01, 2015
Chidonc:
My Elder sister husband spent d christmas wit us in d village, and. It was really wondaful. It great bro, once in a while it gud 2 spend time wit ur woman family

Thnks bro, I mst cnfss dt it ws fun, but d frst nd scnd day I ws vry shy, evry tyme I jst Wnt 2 stick 2 d prsn I knw dre, whch is my fiancée grin
Re: Does It Mean I Have Been Fully Acepted Into Thier Family? by wunmi590(m): 12:59pm On Feb 01, 2015
Harbosede02:
^^watz ur ownhaha

You mean me?
Re: Does It Mean I Have Been Fully Acepted Into Thier Family? by Chidonc(m): 1:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
wunmi590:

Thnks bro, I mst cnfss dt it ws fun, but d frst nd scnd day I ws vry shy, evry tyme I jst Wnt 2 stick 2 d prsn I knw dre, whch is my fiancée grin

That was also d same wit her husband, bt by d time he left he was already conversant with everybody. It takes a couple of days b4 u get use 2 everybody.

1 Like

Re: Does It Mean I Have Been Fully Acepted Into Thier Family? by iceberylin(m): 1:04pm On Feb 01, 2015
wunmi590:

Iceberylin, why "oloshi" I rili lik u mre dan dis ur statement. Pls stop it tongue
No vex whats the meaning of Oloshi grin
Re: Does It Mean I Have Been Fully Acepted Into Thier Family? by wunmi590(m): 1:05pm On Feb 01, 2015
Chidonc:

That was also d same wit her husband, bt by d time he left he was already conversant with everybody. It takes a couple of days b4 u get use 2 everybody.

I also get used 2 dem in 2days cos my fiancée ws jst busy dts day, so we culd Nt rili tlk grin
Re: Does It Mean I Have Been Fully Acepted Into Thier Family? by wunmi590(m): 1:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
iceberylin:

No vex whats the meaning of Oloshi grin

I no vex, I jst dnt expct such frm prsn lik u, dts why I quotd u, if Nt I wuld'nt av

Meaning of oloshi if fool or sick in d head
Re: Does It Mean I Have Been Fully Acepted Into Thier Family? by ronald4lif(m): 1:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
wunmi590:

You have alwys been a gud advisr in dis sction, I rili crdit u, u ar bth intlgent nd eductd, because u spke lik 1.

Abt d rlgion grl, we av long left each othr, dis is andr prsn entirely, nd tnk God we ar bth Chrstins nd Catholic. Nd I guess dts 1 of d resn why her prnt luvs me, cos wen I gt dre 1 of d qstn I ws askd ws am a christian nd a catolic nd I said yes

Thanks for the compliment bro, I appreciate.

I would have said it's really sad that your previous relationship packed up on religious grounds but that it's irrelevant now that you have found a new soul match, a better one at that. And it's even more great that your new inlaws to be are not only of same Christian faith as you but also of same denomination. The religious issue has been laid to rest this time smiley

All the best with your new love and wifey to be

1 Like

Re: Does It Mean I Have Been Fully Acepted Into Thier Family? by wunmi590(m): 1:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
ronald4lif:

Thanks for the compliment bro, I appreciate.

I would have said it's really sad that your previous relationship packed up on religious grounds but that it's irrelevant now that you have found a new soul match, a better one at that. And it's even more great that your new inlaws to be are not only of same Christian faith as you but also of same denomination. The religious issue has been laid to rest this time smiley

All the best with your new love and wifey to be

Thanks and you too
Re: Does It Mean I Have Been Fully Acepted Into Thier Family? by iceberylin(m): 1:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
wunmi590:

I no vex, I jst dnt expct such frm prsn lik u, dts why I quotd u, if Nt I wuld'nt av

Meaning of oloshi if fool or sick in d head
No vex, na this weed and orijin cause am sad

1 Like

Re: Does It Mean I Have Been Fully Acepted Into Thier Family? by wunmi590(m): 1:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
iceberylin:

No vex, na this weed and orijin cause am sad

grin grin cheesy grin owk
Re: Does It Mean I Have Been Fully Acepted Into Thier Family? by Chidonc(m): 1:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
wunmi590:

I also get used 2 dem in 2days cos my fiancée ws jst busy dts day, so we culd Nt rili tlk grin

Lol, dat akward moment when u are left wit someone u dnt want 2 talk 2 bt have no choice than 2 strike up a conversation

1 Like

Re: Does It Mean I Have Been Fully Acepted Into Thier Family? by wunmi590(m): 1:18pm On Feb 01, 2015
Chidonc:

Lol, dat akward moment when u are left wit someone u dnt want 2 talk 2 bt have no choice than 2 strike up a conversation

Yes 000 grin
Re: Does It Mean I Have Been Fully Acepted Into Thier Family? by Chidonc(m): 1:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
wunmi590:

Yes 000 grin

U are already there, reminds me of my gf elder sis, we dislike each other wit passion, bt any time she is around we try 2 strike up conversations
Re: Does It Mean I Have Been Fully Acepted Into Thier Family? by wunmi590(m): 1:28pm On Feb 01, 2015
Chidonc:

U are already there, reminds me of my gf elder sis, we dislike each other wit passion, bt any time she is around we try 2 strike up conversations

Funni u
Re: Does It Mean I Have Been Fully Acepted Into Thier Family? by wunmi590(m): 1:28pm On Feb 01, 2015
Chidonc:

Funni u cheesy
Re: Does It Mean I Have Been Fully Acepted Into Thier Family? by Nutase: 1:35pm On Feb 01, 2015
Re: Does It Mean I Have Been Fully Acepted Into Thier Family? by Monicasque(f): 1:54pm On Feb 01, 2015
Yep, it seems u have been accepted bro. So wen r u making it official? Wen is the wedding?

1 Like

Re: Does It Mean I Have Been Fully Acepted Into Thier Family? by IceSplash(f): 1:58pm On Feb 01, 2015
yea its official...they really like you..

1 Like

Re: Does It Mean I Have Been Fully Acepted Into Thier Family? by tpiah01: 1:59pm On Feb 01, 2015
Where is your own family @ op.

1 Like

Re: Does It Mean I Have Been Fully Acepted Into Thier Family? by wunmi590(m): 2:08pm On Feb 01, 2015
IceSplash:
yea its official...they really like you..

Thanks so mch cheesy
Re: Does It Mean I Have Been Fully Acepted Into Thier Family? by wunmi590(m): 2:09pm On Feb 01, 2015
tpiah01:
Where is your own family @ op.

Srry pls why do u ask? cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Gave Me Her Number,but Doesnt Want To Visit. / Advice Pls, Am I Too Young To Get Married / How To Make Love To Your First Love...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.