Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,670 members, 7,865,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:49 PM

How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out (7200 Views)

Deleted / Irate Nigerians React To Reuben Abati's My Phone No Longer Ring Comment / Emir's Palace In Gombe Burnt By Irate Mob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by Bayswater: 1:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
Nna, we bless God for your life. It's time to move back to the south. Bible sef don warn you, it says: 'fear north'.

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by DevilishKiller: 1:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
diluminati:

Where did you keep your brain? You still dont know that gej has divided Nigeria already? Be harmless as a serpent and be wise as a dove.
Otu nne i

2 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by fitzmayowa: 1:50pm On Feb 01, 2015
GARRIx7:
You should know by now that the atmosphere is charged. Jonadunce' goons like Asari, Reno etc have insulted Northerners calling them parasites and illiterates. It's expected that they transfer that anger to a Niger Deltan they lay their hands on.

My younger brother is in Kaduna and he told me he dresses like them and speaks hausa at every given opportunity in fact they've been calling him Nasir. I'd suggest you do the same.

Warn your Niger delta brothers to desist from insulting Northerners else the repercussions will befall you who lives in the North.

Did you just read what you posted Are you going to blame GEJ for this The various crisis in the north before GEJ got to power, was he also the cause

You even stated, happily that your brother dresses like them, speaks their language and even allow them to call him another name, because of the fear of been attacked...

Yet we scream one nigeria, and the northerners don't get the same treatment here down south, now I see that the born to rule mentality is not only a northern elite problem but a northern problem...

Why would they attack the OP for dressing like an ND guy I just pray for those southern guys that would still be in the north for elections, that God will protect them...

8 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by fr3do(m): 1:51pm On Feb 01, 2015
The children of jihadist dan fodio
angry
Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by Asiwaju9ja(m): 1:51pm On Feb 01, 2015
[size=14pt]Yes! the OP's story is possible. Very possible.

What happened to all the jingles that they use to air in the television and radio by the NOA. Sensitizing Nigerians that we are one? One Nigeria and all.

What happened to all the Nationalist speeches we use to hear. All the civic education that they use to give us.

I guess your guess is as good as mine. Those monies have been embezzled. Nobody is saying anything about the disapperance. What is really going on in Nigeria? All the obvious cases of stealing in Nigeria nothing is happening to the perpetrators. I heard that the Pension thieves have been given a slap on the wrist and told to go and enjoy their loot and not to do it again. What message is it sending to the incoming person that will be in charge of the Pension? This and other negligent attitude of our GOVERNMENT is what has lead us to this abyss of Lawlessness.
[/size]
Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by Tranquill: 2:06pm On Feb 01, 2015
Asiwaju9ja:
[size=14pt]Yes! the OP's story is possible. Very possible.

What happened to all the jingles that they use to air in the televisions and radio by the NOA. Sensitizing Nigerians that we are one? One Nigeria and all.

What happened to all the Nationalist speeches we use to hear. All the civic education that they use to give us.

I guess your guess is as good as mine. Those monies have been embezzled. Nobody is saying anything about the disapperance. What is really going on in Nigeria? All the obvious cases of stealing in Nigeria nothing is happening to the perpetrators. I heard that the Pension thieves have been given a slap on the wrist and told to go and enjoy their loot and not to do it again. What message is it sending to the incoming person that will be in charge of the Pension? This and other negligent attitude of our GOVERNMENT is what has lead us to this abyss of Lawlessness.
[/size]

So how many people have you attacked or maimed since you stopped hearing those 'national jingles and nationalistic speeches telling you we are one'?

It is not compulsory to comment on every thread bro especially if nothing sensible to say.

3 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by bokohalal(m): 2:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
GARRIx7:
You should know by now that the atmosphere is charged. Jonadunce' goons like Asari, Reno etc have insulted Northerners calling them parasites and illiterates. It's expected that they transfer that anger to a Niger Deltan they lay their hands on.

My younger brother is in Kaduna and he told me he dresses like them and speaks hausa at every given opportunity in fact they've been calling him Nasir. I'd suggest you do the same.

Warn your Niger delta brothers to desist from insulting Northerners else the repercussions will befall you who lives in the North.
Merci!

Most Igbos with no sense of history have turned this election into a tribal and religious issue. Some Edos, too.
The personal attacks heaped on Buhari, and by extension, his ethnicity, belief and region, is enough to make every Northerner hate a Southerner.

4 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by koife(m): 2:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
Anasko:
I can tell you this guy a confirmed lier. why you people always come online and spreading chaos among Nigerians. am really disappointed with the OP. am an indigen of kd precisely near kawo. this is blatant lie. to tell you more nw in our room in hostel we have a yoruba christian squating in our room and we are the one feeding him.
Hey I am an akwamibomite, I came here for my MSC in NDA, I didn't tell you my story for your pity nor to be lashed. why would I cook up this story tell me. Oak do you know kawo garage? It happen there this afternoon near the police and Airforce check point. Not really an avlanche of choas tho but it scared the hell out of me!

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by Asiwaju9ja(m): 2:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
Tranquill:

So how many people have you attacked or maimed since you stopped hearing those 'national jingles and nationalistic speeches telling you we are one'?

It is not compulsory to comment on every thread bro especially if nothing sensible to say.

You too small to get the sense in my post. I no blame you.

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by johnbuck81(m): 2:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
diluminati:

Where did you keep your brain? You still dont know that gej has divided Nigeria already? Be harmless as a serpent and be wise as a dove.
seems u r one of those northern brainless youths.

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by size40: 2:47pm On Feb 01, 2015
this is pure lies.

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 01, 2015
diluminati:

Several years of misrule dished in a platter of blatant injustice by Hausa / Fulani divided Nigeria long before GEJ government.
Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by mrmetoo1: 2:53pm On Feb 01, 2015
Its really sad this is happening. I'll have advised though not to wear certain clothing in some parts of the country right now. There are some parts of the SS too that you shouldn't even try to dress Hausa.

It'll be grossly unfair to put all the blame on GEJ but some has to be assigned to him as it seems like he hasn't helped. His supporters like Asari have come out publicly several times to insult a whole ethnic group threatening them with war and so on. As far as I know, GEJ hasn't come out in clear words to condemn utterances like those. Another thing is the North must be disgusted with this administration with how they've dealt with the Boko Haram issue. They acted in attitude and actions for a long time like its not "our" problem its "your" problem. Bombing in the north and dancing in the south the next day doesn't show you even care.

I'm totally against this act but I can see how they'll be angry at anyone that's in the image of the person that's supposed to be protecting them and is acting like they're sub-humans. Again my advise is know your surrounding, don't be so insensitive to what's going on around you. Even in the US, I won't walk alone in some neighborhoods as a black guy
Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
OP....

Maybe someone in the crowd recognised you as the person that wrote the comment below.... grin grin grin

koife:

I can see you're as lazy as APC....is the formatting the reason you can't read or the plain words. I suspect you can't read just like failbhuari your holy grail....get a life already... pUNK angry

3 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by LadyX(f): 3:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
Are you trying to say that all the maiming and killing of Southerners that has been going for decades in the North was also caused by GEJ too undecided

Sometimes I wonder how you guys reason before spewing out these trash and even coming from a woman is worrisome to say the least....smh
Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by koife(m): 3:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
mrmetoo1:
Its really sad this is happening. I'll have advised though not to wear certain clothing in some parts of the country right now. There are some parts of the SS too that you shouldn't even try to dress Hausa.

It'll be grossly unfair to put all the blame on GEJ but some has to be assigned to him as it seems like he hasn't helped. His supporters like Asari have come out publicly several times to insult a whole ethnic group threatening them with war and so on. As far as I know, GEJ hasn't come out in clear words to condemn utterances like those. Another thing is the North must be disgusted with this administration with how they've dealt with the Boko Haram issue. They acted in attitude and actions for a long time like its not "our" problem its "your" problem. Bombing in the north and dancing in the south the next day doesn't show you even care.

I'm totally against this act but I can see how they'll be angry at anyone that's in the image of the person that's supposed to be protecting them and is acting like they're sub-humans. Again my advise is know your surrounding, don't be so insensitive to what's going on around you. Even in the US, I won't walk alone in some neighborhoods as a black guy
thank you sir for the advise
Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by Tranquill: 3:27pm On Feb 01, 2015
mrmetoo1:

There is no part of the SS that you get attacked for wearing hausa cloths. none in SE and SW.

From the day one of Jonathans presidency the northerners never coporated with him in dealing with the BH issue. Even a commander in chief needs the full coporation of the citizens for effective result. When some fathers donate their 10 and 12 year old daughters to go carry bomb and kill people you can imagine the level of collaboration and support the BH are getting from their constituency and its all aimed at getting THEIR POWER back.

Asari and his group reacted to the statements and actions of the likes of Lawan Kaita, Adamu Ciroma, Junaid Mohammed, Buhari and all those northerners that attack and intimidate anyone supporting Jonathan, those burning his campaign vehicles and those throwing stones at him during his campaign tours just becausr he is not a northerner. Did you ever hear of anyone throwing stones at Buhari when he campaigned in the SS? OPC made similar statement in support of Obasanjo in the early years of his presidency when faced with similar ethnic campaign. Some threats require equal and opposit threats.
Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by Afroconnect: 3:27pm On Feb 01, 2015
People are generally angry...in Lagos/southwest they have a natural hatred for Ibos...but truth be told,GEJ is not instilling discipline in the nation,people do what they like cos they feel they will get away with it.
Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by Baddestguyp(m): 3:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
Anasko:
I can tell you this guy a confirmed lier. why you people always come online and spreading chaos among Nigerians. am really disappointed with the OP. am an indigen of kd precisely near kawo. this is blatant lie. to tell you more nw in our room in hostel we have a yoruba christian squating in our room and we are the one feeding him.
how does this prove that op is lying
Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by mrmetoo1: 4:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
Tranquill:

There is no part of the SS that you get attacked for wearing hausa cloths. none in SE and SW.

From the day one of Jonathans presidency the northerners never coporated with him in dealing with the BH issue. Even a commander in chief needs the full coporation of the citizens for effective result. When some fathers donate their 10 and 12 year old daughters to go carry bomb and kill people you can imagine the level of collaboration and support the BH are getting from their constituency and its all aimed at getting THEIR POWER back.

Asari and his group reacted to the statements and actions of the likes of Lawan Kaita, Adamu Ciroma, Junaid Mohammed, Buhari and all those northerners that attack and intimidate anyone supporting Jonathan, those burning his campaign vehicles and those throwing stones at him during his campaign tours just becausr he is not a northerner. Did you ever hear of anyone throwing stones at Buhari when he campaigned in the SS? OPC made similar statement in support of Obasanjo in the early years of his presidency when faced with similar ethnic campaign. Some threats require equal and opposit threats.

I didn't mention SE & SW on purpose because they don't have any reason to be angry at Hausas right now but yeah there was a time when this was happening in the SE & SW. Now I don't have any proof this is happening in the SS but I still won't advise any Hausa to just roam freely anywhere in some parts especially during and after the election period.

As far as throwing stones, you need to remember that they're not stoning him not as a candidate but as a president they're not happy with. Stoning Buhari doesn't make sense because he's not the cause of any difficulty they might be going through in their region right now. If they stone him, all it'll show is ethnic intolerance. One could argue however that the stoning of Jonathan came as a result of them seeing someone that they think might be responsible for the hardships they're going through. Believe me if Buhari wins and he ignores his people and their situation does not change for the better, they'll stone him if he goes there.

OPC rallied around OBJ but they didn't go around calling out a specific ethnic group, calling them all sorts of names on behalf of OBJ. A group like OPC supporting their person is not uncommon. Then please was it not the same OBJ that gave a shoot on sight order against OPC members

2 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by ASL33: 4:05pm On Feb 01, 2015
diluminati:

They have been killing before GEJ.
Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by naijaking1: 4:06pm On Feb 01, 2015
@poster
Next time, tell them you're nyamiri and you don't want trouble
Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by MalcoImX: 4:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Look at this minion... You must be a Northerner!
Instead of you to sympathize with him, You're insulting him. Rubbish!
What does it mean to be a Northerner? Look at it this way: By the statement "You must be a Northerner", you are a southern version of the crowd that attacked the OP.
Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by koife(m): 4:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
ilugunboy:
OP....

Maybe someone in the crowd recognised you as the person that wrote the comment below.... grin grin grin

So?

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
koife:

So?

Retribution.... grin
Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 01, 2015
Its very unfortunate that whenever this type of thing happen its the yolobas that will defending them everywhere yet they don't spare yolobas when their madness start, they regard yolobas as inferior muslims and prevent them from sighting the moon or holding a prayer where there a gambari muslim.

Its very disheartening how the yolobas are betraying we southerners and making us vulnerable to the gambaris yet they get nothing bus similar wicked treatment every southerner got or even worst.

Gambaris have killed many yolobas in the past both in north and in SW places like Mile 2, Shagamu and Ore, yoloba traders from Ibadan were kiled on their way to North and their money stolen yet yolobas lost their voices, during Cartoon Riot, US invasion and Miss World yolobas were not spared in the killing spree but they will lose their voice and keep defending their tormentors.
If other regions in Nigeria were to be like Igbos who return violence for violence anyday the mad gambaris attacked I think by now their madness would have been over.
In 2001 NYSC were killed by those Northerners, a yoloba opened thread mocking Igbos that they deserve such but when the list of the victims were realeased yolobas had three casualties and in their usual manner lost their voices again.

I don't understand what the yolobas are benefiting from defending this callous animals, everytime they are making us more vulnerable, everythime they are opening us so cheaply to the gambaris, gwad forbid

2 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by tit(f): 4:30pm On Feb 01, 2015
We all know what "one nigeria supporters" do to one nigeria people.
Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
SMDH

ilugunboy:

Retribution.... grin
Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by IDeyNL: 4:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
bokohalal:

Merci!

Most Igbos with no sense of history have turned this election into a tribal and religious issue. Some Edos, too.
The personal attacks heaped on Buhari, and by extension, his ethnicity, belief and region, is enough to make every Northerner hate a Southerner.

I still don't know how the topic relates to the igbos! What is your problem with the Igbos? The OP has clearly stated he's from Akwa Ibom state, and I wonder how the Igbos are brought into this!

Have you seen any Igbo threatening war in the upcoming elections? Are Asari and Tompolo now Igbos?

What is your problem?

2 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
diluminati:

It is north Jonathan that divided Nigeria!

Nigeria was not one in the first place.
It was the brutish British that came with their devilish agenda of Nigeria.

Bro, in the name of Nigeria, about 3 Million Biafrans were killed under the watch of Gowon!
Jonathan was not in the picture then.

hate Jonathan, I can understand that, but to blame him for the thirst of blood in the northern Nigeria is wickedness!
Honestly, were I to be Jonathan shoes, it would had been to your tents since last year.
Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
What did I say, a yoloba as usual defending the babarians yet he got nothing but a fake muslim tag or lamb for the slaughterhouse.

No matter what you do, the north won't spare you when the madness start, I have been in North and I know how I flee the region without a pin, keep spewing rubbish here until they see you.

Since the Cartoon Riot are they still attacking Igbos again with reckless abandoned, during the last attack of NYSC all the corp members in East relocated before the election because they know East don't sleep and fuk up nodey sour.

What is happening now in East, visit and see how they fleeing in their thousands and millions because we have come along way in tit for tat.

Keep defending them

bokohalal:

Merci!

Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
That is a yolobaman for you, those that blamed Arthur Nzeribe for June 12 only worship IBB that cancelled the election.

Once its an Igbo matter the yolobaman will find his footing and start beating his empty chest

IDeyNL:

I still don't know how the topic relates to the igbos! What is your problem with the Igbos? The OP has clearly stated he's from Akwa Ibom state, and I wonder how the Igbos are brought into this!

Have you seen any Igbo threatening war in the upcoming elections? Are Asari and Tompolo now Igbos?

What is your problem?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unbelievable!!! See A “BLACK” Italian Policeman! (photo) / 2019: Middle Belt Leaders, Groups Insist On Olawepo Hashim, Blast Atiku / This 63-year-old Grandma Is So Hot She Will Make Your Man Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.