Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,701 members, 7,865,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:13 AM

How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out (7202 Views)

Deleted / Irate Nigerians React To Reuben Abati's My Phone No Longer Ring Comment / Emir's Palace In Gombe Burnt By Irate Mob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by bokohalal(m): 6:29pm On Feb 01, 2015
Chiwude:
You must be on cheap drugs for spitting out this trash. Were Igbos the source of the 2011 post election violence, even when obvious that no Igboman contested for President? Were they the source of the Danish cartoon riots? What about the Miss World riot and other senseless killings? Keep on the self-denial until it sucks you too.
Agree I should have said MOST.
Miss World was because an Igbo said Prophet Mohammed would have loved the contestants.
Akaluka(?) used the Koran as wipes.
The unforgettable and unforgivable history of killing other ethnic political leaders but their own in 1966.
Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by asha80(m): 6:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
bokohalal:

Agree I should have said MOST.
Miss World was because an Igbo said Prophet Mohammed would have loved the contestants.
Akaluka(?) used the Koran as wipes.
The unforgettable and unforgivable history of killing other ethnic political leaders but their own in 1966.
MalcoImX:
Before, during and after the war.
my friend you have no point..you just want to use Igbo as scapegoat..just blame the Igbo man...i guess it was also the igbos that caused the 1953 kano riot which most igbos were affected because awolowo came to campaign in kano...i guess the person that drew that danish cartoon must have been of Igbo descent
Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by Abagworo(m): 6:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
kestolove95:
Dats d result of gej divide and rule along religious line

That got me scared when he invested a lot of money on the internet spreading religious and tribal hate without knowing the consequences. It is already obvious he will lose 100% in the North who happen to have more population. It is clear as day. Now tell me how a rigged result can be announced without Nigeria burning into ashes and a lot of innocent politicians dying just because of one man's polarization of a hitherto peaceful country. God help us.
Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
Even the kiling of yolobas on their way to North from Ibadam.
the killing of yollobas in shagamu.
The killing of yolobas at Ore
They were all caused by Igbos.

But dare those any Igbo in the North and see how reprisal and hot East will be, relocating your businesses in. Asaba can't stop that because its still an Igboland and those miscreants in Onicha can easily cross the bridge and serve the vengeance hot.

Fake muslims from yolobalands should keep deluding themselves that the North love them, am not coming inbetween your affairs but any attackin North will be replied in East like in US invasion of Afghanistan, Miss World and Cartoon Riot.
Niger Deltan have already wake up to start their own to show nobody has monoply for violence.

Ask if I did partake in Cartoon Riot, yes I did and am not regreting it, I took part and If it should start tomorrow, from Ihiala I will mobilize men though they have left and are liviing since last week back to North.

Chiwude:
You must be on cheap drugs for spitting out this trash. Were Igbos the source of the 2011 post election violence, even when obvious that no Igboman contested for President? Were they the source of the Danish cartoon riots? What about the Miss World riot and other senseless killings? Keep on the self-denial until it sucks you too.

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by kestolove95(m): 6:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
Abagworo:

That got me scared when he invested a lot of money on the internet spreading religious and tribal hate without knowing the consequences. It is already obvious he will lose 100% in the North who happen to have more population. It is clear as day. Now tell me how a rigged result can be announced without Nigeria burning into ashes and a lot of innocent politicians dying just because of one man's polarization of a hitherto peaceful country. God help us.
u don talk am finsh bro..gej is a gonna
Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by MalcoImX: 6:48pm On Feb 01, 2015
Only in this thread you find:
|
"...almajiric fools."
"Those fools ..."
"... their madness."
"The Hausa ...hate southerners."
"...the northerners behaving like animals."
"Northern brainless youths."
"Gambari."
"Gambari Muslims."
"Mad Gambaris ..."
"...callous animals."
"Fake Muslims."
|
Look at the provocations just in one thread, and they're always quick to play the victim.

2 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by lastmessenger: 6:50pm On Feb 01, 2015
bokohalal:

Merci!

Most Igbos with no sense of history have turned this election into a tribal and religious issue. Some Edos, too.
The personal attacks heaped on Buhari, and by extension, his ethnicity, belief and region, is enough to make every Northerner hate a Southerner.
The last time I checked buhari convoy was not stoned in the any eastern state. But you people stoned the president and nobody is talking about it.
Just to say the truth. You hate igbos

2 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by asha80(m): 6:55pm On Feb 01, 2015
MalcoImX:
And only in this thread you find:
|
"...almajiric fools."
"Those fools ..."
"... their madness."
"Gambari."
"Gambari Muslims."
"Mad Gambaris ..."
"...callous animals."
|
Look at the provocations just in one thread, and they're always quick to play the victim.
and how do you determine that all the people that wrote those are igbos?let me let you into a secret,most igbos do not call the northerners gambari's as that name is not embedded in the average Igbo persons brain...there are other words igbos use..we know the people that use that gambari word unconsciously...i am sure you know too

3 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by MalcoImX: 7:09pm On Feb 01, 2015
asha80:
and how do you determine that all the people that wrote those are igbos?let me let you into a secret,most igbos do not call the northerners gambari's as that name is not embedded in the average Igbo persons brain...there are other words igbos use..we know the people that use that gambari word unconsciously...i am sure you know too
But here it's done by IgboMonk and the usual suspects.
Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by tonychristopher: 7:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
koife:
As i write, i am thanking my God almighty for sparing my life by just a stroke of luck. It all started like every other Sunday and I got ready for service particularly today being the first day of the month. Had a great service and on my way home I had a life threatening experience when I boarded a commercial bus from Kd south going to kawo. I gave the conductor 200 naira and he shouted at me claiming he hasn't change ba- change before I knew it they were speaking in Hausa saying I am Gej bro unknown to them I understood them. They gathered and started shoving me around. Next I felt a bang on my head I got scared, threw my bible and belonging running towards military check point at kawo by fly over and I was safe. I thank God they didn't open fire at me coz the crowd went rampant trying to accuse me of various allegation. This makes me wonder what our country is turning into that I can't dress in Niger delta outfit again simply because of politics. May God have mercy on the already dividing contraption call Nigeria.

We know that north is just beast and I wonder why we should be stuck with them
Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by bokohalal(m): 7:11pm On Feb 01, 2015
MalcoImX:
You have time. They should go read BABYOSISI.
Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by bokohalal(m): 7:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
MalcoImX:
You have time. They should go read BABYOSISI or Tonychristopher. I personally think those guys hate themselves talk less of other person or group.
Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by asha80(m): 7:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
MalcoImX:
all I am trying to say is that they up north do not need any prompting to unleash there acts and also it is not only Igbo that engage in the act of what you are accusing them off
Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by tonychristopher: 7:18pm On Feb 01, 2015
Igbo must be super human ...I just can't handle how this topic is related to Igbo

I have looked an average northerner condescendingly with all due humility

They are very retrogreessive

Let's assume that dude was wearing Niger Delta outfit does it make him Johnathan

Why not vent your anger on your leaders that made you like this

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by Arysexy(m): 7:20pm On Feb 01, 2015
[s]
Alphaoscar:

Its a shame if truly this happen but then I find it difficult to believe some people will just attack you without you provoking them.

I was in Abeokuta last week when some people tried to beat up a South Easterner at a newspaper stand very close to the govt house because of his utterances and insult to his host community. Everywhere is charged already and we must be mindful of our environment before we start saying things that may put us into troube.

No politician is worth dying for for and most of them really don't care about the common men on the street but only care about their quest for power.
[/s]

Empty head yoloba loudmouth, How did He insult his host community.

May thunder tear that ur ewedu mouth for this concocted lie.

The last person u can intimidate is an igbo man, no amount of lie and propaganda will make igbo man fear yoloba coward. I rather die than succumb.

Take ur lies to kuto

3 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by tonychristopher: 7:20pm On Feb 01, 2015
bokohalal:

Merci!

Most Igbos with no sense of history have turned this election into a tribal and religious issue. Some Edos, too.
The personal attacks heaped on Buhari, and by extension, his ethnicity, belief and region, is enough to make every Northerner hate a Southerner.

What has Igbo got to do with this
Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by MalcoImX: 7:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
asha80:
all I am trying to say is that they up north do not need any prompting to unleash there acts and also it is not only Igbo that engage in the act of what you are accusing them off
In this case, as in many others, a non-Igbo complains and next you have hordes descending on the North, as if they're waiting for the kill.
Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by fr3do(m): 7:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
MalcoImX:
Only in this thread you find:
|
"...almajiric fools."
"Those fools ..."
"... their madness."
"Gambari."
"Gambari Muslims."
"Mad Gambaris ..."
"...callous animals."
"Fake Muslims."
|

nonsense!
It is only a fool that will think that ramblings on an online forum is enough reason to physically assault someone.

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
Anasko:
because he is not the only southerner living in north. what of those in kawo market, Mando garage, kaduna central market, Zaria and many i cant mentioned
I know OP was economical with the truth. But my concern was bothered on the violent nature of northern youths who are easily manipulated to kill a common southerner or christian for crimes he his oblivious of. These youths should channel their anger on the politicians and not a typical Igbo hussle on the streets.
Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by Alphaoscar: 8:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
Arysexy:
[s][/s]

Empty head yoloba loudmouth, How did He insult his host community.

May thunder tear that ur ewedu mouth for this concocted lie.

The last person u can intimidate is an igbo man, no amount of lie and propaganda will make igbo man fear yoloba coward. I rather die than succumb.

Take ur lies to kuto

This is how you idiots spew trash all over the place and when the people react you start crying of been oppressed. I have no much to tell you but to encourage you to continue with that your uncouth and unrefine utterances because I am sure you will be served in no distance future.
Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 01, 2015
koife:
As i write, i am thanking my God almighty for sparing my life by just a stroke of luck. It all started like every other Sunday and I got ready for service particularly today being the first day of the month. Had a great service and on my way home I had a life threatening experience when I boarded a commercial bus from Kd south going to kawo. I gave the conductor 200 naira and he shouted at me claiming he hasn't change ba- change before I knew it they were speaking in Hausa saying I am Gej bro unknown to them I understood them. They gathered and started shoving me around. Next I felt a bang on my head I got scared, threw my bible and belonging running towards military check point at kawo by fly over and I was safe. I thank God they didn't open fire at me coz the crowd went rampant trying to accuse me of various allegation. This makes me wonder what our country is turning into that I can't dress in Niger delta outfit again simply because of politics. May God have mercy on the already dividing contraption call Nigeria.

You nearly reap what your Niger delta brother sowed. Yes, that is how far Jonathan has destroyed this country.

It has never been dis bad in the history of this country except when some ungrateful bigoted tribe killed and maimed northerners' elites.
Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 01, 2015
Chiwude:
I know OP was economical with the truth. But my concern was bothered on the violent nature of northern youths who are easily manipulated to kill a common southerner or christian for crimes he his oblivious of. These youths should channel their anger on the politicians and not a typical Igbo hussle on the streets.

Haven't you seen Igbos here on Nairaland rejoicing over the killing of innocent northerners on the street of Kaduna, Borno and Kano by boko haram? Why don't you tell these guys to shut their mouth and ask them to channel their anger on northerner elites/politicians?
Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by Arysexy(m): 8:30pm On Feb 01, 2015
[s]
Alphaoscar:

This is how you idiots spew trash all over the place and when the people react you start crying of been oppressed. I have no much to tell you but to encourage you to continue with that your uncouth and unrefine utterances because I am sure you will be served in no distance future.
[/s]

Blablabla. Ur lie got bursted idiotic goat

Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by asha80(m): 8:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
MalcoImX:
In this case, as in many others, a non-Igbo complains and next you have hordes descending on the North, as if they're waiting for the kill.
have you ever though what comments would flood this thread if the story was that a northerner was harrased in a bus in Onitsha like what happened to the op?your guess is as good as mine
Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by ERODEDEAST(f): 9:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Some people won't understand this...Let them Go to the north and see what's going on because of politics, I'm saying this for the umpteenth time, we've never been one. That's why they kill Southerners with reckless abandon, That's why they killed Christians when Buhari lost last time, They'll still kill again.
Some Almajiric fools are coming to blame Jonathan for causing this.
I'm glad you came out alive.
My Brother you said it all you will be telling some people they dont seem to understand this Hausa-Fulani are Nigeria greatest problem but some of my Brothers in SW will be supporting them am TIRED
Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by bayulll01(m): 9:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
eighTHREAD:
@bold. The fool probably thought he was on nairaland or on the internet where he and his ilks talk anyhow about yorubas and go scot free. grin
in as much I don't support violence igbos are too myopic u live in a community and u insult the host calling them different name just because the yorubas are civilised one of them almost gave me a blow yesterday on why we support buhari,I just left the scene because if I decide to deal with the guy they will shout is because he is igbo I just left and part of me still regret why dint I make sure the guy was beaten to pulp,anyway I just hope this election will not turn us to rwanda palava

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by koife(m): 10:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
Thanks everyone for your concern but please don't let my situation cause more rift between each other. I got out safe and alive. Let there be peace!
Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 03, 2015
bokohalal:

Merci!

Bokohalal, how was your meeting with Musiwa.
Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 04, 2015
Look at you disowning people who your pauparized father is not fit to untie their shoe laces.
Nairaland the only place where Pigs fly.

We have disowned them, close your teeth like Ibadam roofs jare mek we see road

MalcoImX:
You are a joke! Talking of those disowned by their people as a reference. Why should those be taken serious when even their tribesmen see them as outcasts.
Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by MalcoImX: 4:36pm On Feb 04, 2015
Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by MalcoImX: 4:38pm On Feb 04, 2015
IgboMonk:
Look at you disowning people who your pauparized father is not fit to untie their shoe laces.
Nairaland the only place where Pigs fly.

We have disowned them, close your teeth like Ibadam roofs jare mek we see road

Monk, I wouldn't want to say you consider your father not fit to their the laces of those ones, because I don't play those lines. But for me, at least I know my father values his dignity and honour and would forever prefer to retain those than to tie/untie the laces of your soulless mentors. Not everybody worships money. Dig that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ganduje Receives Housing Friendly Governor Of The Year 2016 Award / Edo Election: NUJ Disowns Arrested ‘journalists’ / Magu's Rejection An Attemt To Undermine Anti-corruption War - Transparency Int'l

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.