Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,683 members, 7,865,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:47 AM

How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out (7201 Views)

Deleted / Irate Nigerians React To Reuben Abati's My Phone No Longer Ring Comment / Emir's Palace In Gombe Burnt By Irate Mob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
That is a yolobaman for you, those that blamed Arthur Nzeribe for June 12 only to worship IBB that cancelled the election.

Once its an Igbo matter the yolobaman will find his footing and start beating his empty chest

IDeyNL:

I still don't know how the topic relates to the igbos! What is your problem with the Igbos? The OP has clearly stated he's from Akwa Ibom state, and I wonder how the Igbos are brought into this!

Have you seen any Igbo threatening war in the upcoming elections? Are Asari and Tompolo now Igbos?

What is your problem?

3 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
Don't worry about that guy because he is a fake muslim from yolobaland

koife:

So?
Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by MalcoImX: 4:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
IDeyNL:

I still don't know how the topic relates to the igbos! What is your problem with the Igbos? The OP has clearly stated he's from Akwa Ibom state, and I wonder how the Igbos are brought into this!

Have you seen any Igbo threatening war in the upcoming elections? Are Asari and Tompolo now Igbos?

What is your problem?
It's the Igbos who are mostly attacking the northerners. It's the Igbo's that are defending the Asaris, the Tompolos and the Boyloafs.
Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by Mekateka: 4:48pm On Feb 01, 2015
GARRIx7:
You should know by now that the atmosphere is charged. Jonadunce' goons like Asari, Reno etc have insulted Northerners calling them parasites and illiterates. It's expected that they transfer that anger to a Niger Deltan they lay their hands on.

My younger brother is in Kaduna and he told me he dresses like them and speaks hausa at every given opportunity in fact they've been calling him Nasir. I'd suggest you do the same.

Warn your Niger delta brothers to desist from insulting Northerners else the repercussions will befall you who live in the North.
GARRI BRAIN

3 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by IDeyNL: 4:59pm On Feb 01, 2015
MalcoImX:
It's the Igbos who are mostly attacking the northerners. It's the Igbo's that are defending the Asaris, the Tompolos and the Boyloafs.

Can you show me where an Igbo man attacked a Northerner and when the Igbos, I don't mean the ones on NL support Asari?

4 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by borntosave: 4:59pm On Feb 01, 2015
Hmm
Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by wisov(m): 5:00pm On Feb 01, 2015
Nah wah for u! He shud start snapping pics as dey were pushing him around, or as he waz running? When?
studio14:
No pictures because we live in time of pictures because of lies everywhere
Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 01, 2015
Op thank God you are alive, even here in Jos the Hausas behaves like animals.

2 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by MalcoImX: 5:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
IDeyNL:

Can you show me where an Igbo man attacked a Northerner and when the Igbos, I don't mean the ones on NL support Asari?
Whether it's here or outside makes no difference, as its the hidden that manifests. These attacks just show your states of mind. Why are the Igbos here attacking the North (turning it into Igbo affair) even when the OP has stated here that it's not an Igbo affair.

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by IDeyNL: 5:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
MalcoImX:
Whether it's here or outside makes no difference, as its the hidden that manifests. These attacks just show your states of mind. Why are the Igbos here attacking the North (turning it into Igbo affair) even when the OP has stated here that it's not an Igbo affair.

What gives you the impression that the people who supported the OP are Igbos? Do you mean anyone that oppoese your trive is Igbo? I don't know what your problem is! I don't know why you are hate the Igbos so much. What can't you attack the OP, a Niger Deltan.

3 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by bokohalal(m): 5:22pm On Feb 01, 2015
IDeyNL:

What is your problem?
In Kano, they called me Yanmiri. I am not Igbo but Edo. Just like everyone is termed HAUSA if from the North by most Southerners, so they think you are either Yoruba or Igbo. They do not know Akwa Ibom.
Now, because of Buhari, it is the Igbos that have been the most vocal in their suuport of Goodluck Jonathan and calling Northerners cows, certificateless, uneducated,poor, barbaric, stewpid and the like. Nobody wants their heritage disrespected. The Igbos will do well to tone down on their negative rhetoric against Buhari and his fellow Northerners. Otherwise, we will continue to have incidents as this and the Northern elite will condone it.
Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by nairalife2013(m): 5:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
kestolove95:
Dats d result of gej divide and rule along religious line
gej divide and rule? Gej do religion thing? Is gej not already serving the north to the detriment of the south, his own region?

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
Jimi Agbaje must have been an Igboman.
Ayo Fayose must have been an Igboman.
Okupe must be an Igboman

Keep playing the Ostrich but no matter what the North don't and won't love you, they will you when they feel like and they will not allow you sight the moon or hold prayers anywhere because your still inferior to them

MalcoImX:

3 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
IDeyNL:

What gives you the impression that the people who supported the OP are Igbos? Do you mean anyone that oppoese your trive is Igbo? I don't know what your problem is! I don't know why you are hate the Igbos so much. What can't you attack the OP, a Niger Deltan.
Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by IDeyNL: 5:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
bokohalal:

In Kano, they called me Yanmiri. I am not Igbo but Edo. Just like everyone is termed HAUSA if from the North by most Southerners, so they think you are either Yoruba or Igbo. They do not know Akwa Ibom.
Now, because of Buhari, it is the Igbos that have been the most vocal in their suuport of Goodluck Jonathan and calling Northerners cows, certificateless, uneducated,poor, barbaric, stewpid and the like. Nobody wants their heritage disrespected. The Igbos will do well to tone down on their negative rhetoric against Buhari and his fellow Northerners. Otherwise, we will continue to have incidents as this and the Northern elite will condone it.

Please show me where an Igbo leader has openly insulted Buhari or Northerners? Show me where an Igbo leader has called Buhari a cow or certificateless. Why can't you face those Ex-militants threatening northerners?

3 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
IDeyNL:

The Hausas term every Southerner Igbo. Even here in Lagos most Yorubas term GEJ's regime as 'Omo Igbo gormenti'. So it's quite difficult for Igbos to absolve ourselves from the impending crises up north.
Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by olas24u(f): 5:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Look at this minion... You must be a Northerner!
Instead of you to sympathize with him, You're insulting him. Rubbish!

The country is divided and GEJ started it with religion

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by bokohalal(m): 5:35pm On Feb 01, 2015
IDeyNL:

Please show me where an Igbo leader has openly insulted Buhari or Northerners? Show me where an Igbo leader has called Buhari a cow or certificateless. Why can't you face those Ex-militants threatening northerners?
Was it a Northern leader that attacked the OP?

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by MalcoImX: 5:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
IDeyNL:

They are known here and have no other pastime but abusing the North. Go through the thread you'll know what am talking about.

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by IDeyNL: 5:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
MalcoImX:
They are known here and have no other pastime but abusing the North. Go through the thread you'll know what am talking about.

Like Ayo Fayose, Fani Kayode, Prof. Wole Soyinka, Jimi Agbaje?

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by bokohalal(m): 5:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
MalcoImX:
Unless he is in denial the Igbos are the source of all sectional violence in the North. Every Southerner however suffer from it.

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by MalcoImX: 5:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
IgboMonk:
Jimi Agbaje must have been an Igboman.
Ayo Fayose must have been an Igboman.
Okupe must be an Igboman

Keep playing the Ostrich but no matter what the North don't and won't love you, they will you when they feel like and they will not allow you sight the moon or hold prayers anywhere because your still inferior to them

You are a joke! Talking of those disowned by their people as a reference. Why should those be taken serious when even their tribesmen see them as outcasts.

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by Dejohnbull: 5:48pm On Feb 01, 2015
size40:
this is pure lies.
u say this is pure lie? U have not being to zaria before, u stay in southern nigeria and say this is lie u think abuja is north, if u have relations in hadeja, wudil, gwarzo, jahun, funtua,bakori, malumfashi, danja, daura, madobi, maraba jos, saminaka, azare, bulkashua, bajoga, kaura namoda, zurmi, shinkafi, talata mafara, ilella, start making contact with them to come back b/4 is too late, those places don't care if u are die hard supporter of buhari down south, or u can go one month holiday in one of those places to enjoy one nigeria not going from lag to abj or abj to ph. Goodluck to u

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by MalcoImX: 5:50pm On Feb 01, 2015
IDeyNL:

Like Ayo Fayose, Fani Kayode, Prof. Wole Soyinka, Jimi Agbaje?
Take out Prof.

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 01, 2015
One thing that is certain this year 2015 and which may also kick start the dissolution of Nigeria is the widescale post election violence that will come as a ravaging fire up north. The truth is bitter, but those who have ears should hear the drum beats of war. Hence, any southerner (Igbo, Yoruba, Edo, or Youth Corper) who died as a result of northern post-election violence committed suicide period. However, the prayer of some cowards is that GEJ is defeated in the election for short term peace to rain.

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by MalcoImX: 5:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
bokohalal:

Unless he is in denial the Igbos are the source of all sectional violence in the North. Every Southerner however suffer from it.
Before, during and after the war.
Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
wisov:
Nah wah for u! He shud start snapping pics as dey were pushing him around, or as he waz running? When?
like bruises bro, there must be bruises, meanwhile am on my way to East. The prediction many years ago is here, buhari cannot conside defeat, Jonathan cannot afford to loose, Buhari knew Jonathan cannot be the baboon and the dog, it is ordinary Nigerians. Maybe my next comment will come from Biafra.
Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
bokohalal:
You must be on cheap drugs for spitting out this trash. Were Igbos the source of the 2011 post election violence, even when obvious that no Igboman contested for President? Were they the source of the Danish cartoon riots? What about the Miss World riot and other senseless killings? Keep on the self-denial until it sucks you too.

2 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by Anasko(m): 6:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
koife:

Hey I am an akwamibomite, I came here for my MSC in NDA, I didn't tell you my story for your pity nor to be lashed. why would I cook up this story tell me. Oak do you know kawo garage? It happen there this afternoon near the police and Airforce check point. Not really an avlanche of choas tho but it scared the hell out of me!
pls you have to be sincere to yourself and your future generation stop spreading lies. are you the only southerner living in the north? i dont know why people always try to engage tribal or religion in to this 2015 politics, it yielded nothing back in 2011. Nigerians be wise. beware of these paid machinaries from pdp. pls fear God.
Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by obyrich(m): 6:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
koife:
As i write, i am thanking my God almighty for sparing my life by just a stroke of luck. It all started like every other Sunday and I got ready for service particularly today being the first day of the month. Had a great service and on my way home I had a life threatening experience when I boarded a commercial bus from Kd south going to kawo. I gave the conductor 200 naira and he shouted at me claiming he hasn't change ba- change before I knew it they were speaking in Hausa saying I am Gej bro unknown to them I understood them. They gathered and started shoving me around. Next I felt a bang on my head I got scared, threw my bible and belonging running towards military check point at kawo by fly over and I was safe. I thank God they didn't open fire at me coz the crowd went rampant trying to accuse me of various allegation. This makes me wonder what our country is turning into that I can't dress in Niger delta outfit again simply because of politics. May God have mercy on the already dividing contraption call Nigeria.
In pastor Chris Okotie's voice, ' Are you still there? .
Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by musicwriter(m): 6:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
This's why I wrote this song to warn fellow Nigerians that no Nigerian politician is worth dying for. If you've lost your life neither GEJ nor Buhari will know you died for them.

Fellow Nigerians!. Do not risk your life for any Nigerian politician. None of them is worth dying for!.

Na Dem Dem!.

Listen to ''Na Dem Dem'' on youtube.

Enjoy your electricity and good roads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rebwLLyzrr8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNLDFmJ9K0w
Find on iTunes.
Re: How I Almost Got Lynched By Irate Youths In Kaduna Because Of My Niger Delta Out by Anasko(m): 6:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
Baddestguyp:
how does this prove that op is lying
because he is not the only southerner living in north. what of those in kawo market, Mando garage, kaduna central market, Zaria and many i cant mentioned

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This 63-year-old Grandma Is So Hot She Will Make Your Man Trip / Wike Tells FG To Fund East West Road From Sovereign Wealth Fund / The First Female President In Nigeria. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.