Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Why Is It That In Nigeria Graduate Marry Graduate&non-graduate Date Non-graduate - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That In Nigeria Graduate Marry Graduate&non-graduate Date Non-graduate (2636 Views)

Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That In Nigeria Graduate Marry Graduate&non-graduate Date Non-graduate by venatus25(m): 11:58pm On Feb 01, 2015
Being a graduate is not what matter in my view of marriage, any girl that have this features worth to be married,
1.Intelligent
2.Personal cleanliness
3.Trustworthy
4.Exhibiting fear of God in her daily dealings.

Graduate can hit her face on the wall with their undefined pride and rudeness
Re: Why Is It That In Nigeria Graduate Marry Graduate&non-graduate Date Non-graduate by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 02, 2015
kevinberry:
@op its called mentality
Thinking the graduates are more better than the undergraduate

I don't support and practice that mentality..

I am ready to marry a woman who hasn't seen the four walls of a classroom...

My piece

tiiiiiiffffffff !!!

that's my signature

my Piece!!!

can't you think of something else?
Re: Why Is It That In Nigeria Graduate Marry Graduate&non-graduate Date Non-graduate by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 02, 2015
its simple!!!

that's because in Nigeria, there is no Love.

my piece grin
Re: Why Is It That In Nigeria Graduate Marry Graduate&non-graduate Date Non-graduate by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 02, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

tiiiiiiffffffff !!!

that's my signature

my Piece!!!

can't you think of something else?
Mmbanu it was mine first
You mimic me
Re: Why Is It That In Nigeria Graduate Marry Graduate&non-graduate Date Non-graduate by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 02, 2015
kevinberry:

Mmbanu it was mine first
You mimic me
mimic you? I don't even know your moniker exist until of recent.

ave been using that signature on my former moniker long before u registered
Re: Why Is It That In Nigeria Graduate Marry Graduate&non-graduate Date Non-graduate by leke12(m): 9:45am On Feb 02, 2015
Reallymilky:

U b winch? U de read mind cuz u txted my mind-copy and paste.
lol! Funny u, that means our mind na the same now. We are compatible.
Re: Why Is It That In Nigeria Graduate Marry Graduate&non-graduate Date Non-graduate by femoric9: 3:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
Which side are u in KY, I'm also there, pm me

naijaboiy:
Even here in kentucky the governor married a tailor undecided
Re: Why Is It That In Nigeria Graduate Marry Graduate&non-graduate Date Non-graduate by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 23, 2015
but there are some female graduates for naija who are married to very wealthy stark illiterate business men..lol
Re: Why Is It That In Nigeria Graduate Marry Graduate&non-graduate Date Non-graduate by sunnyt1(m): 6:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
In Nigeria, and I'm sure, in some other parts of the world, most people would rather follow trend than do what's best for them and what will make them happy. Its always about how other people view them, most people are more particular about impressing others.

Its quite shocking that most of those people who say you shouldn't impress others are the principal societal impressers.
If you look around you, everything is about trend. The only winning mantra is " go with the flow, go where the wind blows". The choice of cloths, hair styles, shoes, cars, careers, and everything, is about following trend and impressing others, so its same with marriage.

Most people will rather impress others in their choice of who to marry and face the consequence than marry who will make them happy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

can You Allow BILL GATE Sleep With Your Newly Wedded Wife For $10m? / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Misconstrued Your Help For Toasting?Share Your Experiences / 14 Things All Guys Want To Hear In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.