Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Guys, Has A Lady Ever Misconstrued Your Help For Toasting?Share Your Experiences - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Misconstrued Your Help For Toasting?Share Your Experiences (2623 Views)

Guys, Has A Lady Ever Humiliated You For Being Broke? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Has A Lady Ever Misconstrued Your Help For Toasting?Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 5:45pm On May 24, 2015
Many ladies tend to miscontrue guys help for toasting. The truth of the matter is that, many guys who volunteer to help ladies they barely know use that as a leverage to toast them. On the other hand, not every guy has that intention

I guess we have all heard the story of a guy who paid for a lady's transport fare out of his kind gesture and the moment the guy alighted from the bus, she mocked him saying "who send am make he pay ?"

My experience

We were both at the junction waiting to a board a bus. I saw her purse fell on the ground and I couldn't but signal to her just to draw her attention to it

The silly girl looked annoyingly and hissed at me. I never uttered a word until someone else picked it up nd handed it over to her, and that was when she realized my signal was just to tell her to pick her fallen purse

She knew she had messed up and quickly gave me a friendly smile but wetin con-sign me?, I just acted like she didn't exist

Guys, over to you cool

3 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Misconstrued Your Help For Toasting?Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 24, 2015
u know wen i stop to help girl?

d other day i saw a pretty lady in my street, she was smiling thinking am interested in her

not knowing i was only looking at the vegetable leaf on her teeth

if i mistakenly tell her that one no b die i dey

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Misconstrued Your Help For Toasting?Share Your Experiences by buygala(m): 5:50pm On May 24, 2015
ok

My own experience

One fateful day during my secondary school days, We had closed for the day and I was heading home... I just noticed that this Preety half-caste girl in my class had bloodstains on her ass.... I, being such a nice and good guy, walked up to her and was like.... "Hello Miss, I...." Na so the bittch interrupt me.... "What is it? ... una no dey take eye see woman? undecided ..... For this hot sun na im you still kari your mumu dey waka up and down angry "... I was really embarrassed and I didn't know when I blurted out " At least I am not the one who can't do something as simple as managing her stinking period" embarassed ..... Na so everybody for the busstop focus on the girl nyansh..... I just hopped on the next available okada and disappeared..... What happened to me in school the next day is a story for another day cry

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Misconstrued Your Help For Toasting?Share Your Experiences by kinglekan: 5:50pm On May 24, 2015
cheesy
Tosyne u knw say ba3 nor dey, u con dey release album thread

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Misconstrued Your Help For Toasting?Share Your Experiences by agarawu23(m): 5:51pm On May 24, 2015
how won't ladies mistake your help for toasting when you can't offer your fellow guys that same help.

you go even chop slap sef if I be girl undecided

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Misconstrued Your Help For Toasting?Share Your Experiences by okabe(m): 5:55pm On May 24, 2015
Brb, lemme type it. . . grin
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Misconstrued Your Help For Toasting?Share Your Experiences by boynigeria(m): 5:57pm On May 24, 2015
NYSC camp, i was one of those guys who like to mingle around with chics and hangout at Mami, there is dis babe in my platoon Gbemi, she's very quiet and she sabi give dat "ure waisting ur life away with dis girls" look. whenever im with chics and we're just laffin talkin nasty tinz as soon as she look me commot face i no go fit laf again
na so this day o, i dey chop for mami with some chics and ma guy, she won enter my canteen but as she see me she drag her friend go opposite, na so dem soldiers dey sound Bugle for lecture as dem won start to eat. Me and my guy wey no dey go those boring lectures get one secret place wey we dey hide for Mami. As i see the babe and her friend dey lament say dem no go allow dem chop i come think say na ma best opportunity to talk to this babe be dis o get her on my good side, as i waka reach her side won dey yarn say if u wanna eat in peace and avoid lectures i sabi one angle o, she no even allow me say "lemmi help u guys" finish before she start to dey rant
i come say i just won help u hide ni, she say she no dey for all those nonsense wey guys like me plan come camp, i shame no be small that day i won cry
we later became good friends in camp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Misconstrued Your Help For Toasting?Share Your Experiences by alberto2k(m): 6:05pm On May 24, 2015
cry cry
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Misconstrued Your Help For Toasting?Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 24, 2015
I'm here to read lies from the rejected grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Misconstrued Your Help For Toasting?Share Your Experiences by boynigeria(m): 6:12pm On May 24, 2015
buygala:
ok

My own experiences

I was coming back from school, during my secondary school days, and I noticed that this Preety half-caste girl in my class had bloodstains on her ass.... I, being such a nice and good guy, walked up to her and was like.... "Hello Miss, I...." Na so the bittch interrupt me.... "What is it? ... una no dey take eye see woman? undecided ..... For this hot sun na im you still kari your mumu dey waka up and down angry "... I was really embarrassed and I didn't know when I blurted out " At least I am not the one who can't do something as simple as managing her period" embarassed ..... Na so everybody for the busstop focus on the girl nyansh..... I just hopped on the next available okada and disappeared..... What happened to me in school the next day is a story for another day cry
i knew someone is gonna share dis fake period story....
BRAVO BROTHER!!! King of cliche

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Misconstrued Your Help For Toasting?Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 24, 2015
tosyne2much:
mayb u sef don look her wth one kind lustful eye now...
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Misconstrued Your Help For Toasting?Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 24, 2015
Well, my experience was 3 months ago when I intended to helped a lady in sagamu around 9pm in carrying her heavy luggage to park as we are heading to lagos.

She told me never to mind. I was like "like seriously did this girl thinks I want to toast her or what". Perhaps she has human being parts in the luggage, only God knows. grin

When I entered the car as it remains one passenger, lol and behold before she could make it to the car, a sharp guy quickly book the space leaving the sorry ass lady stranded there.

Nah so I dey look am like "Nai e good for u"

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Misconstrued Your Help For Toasting?Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 24, 2015
I Remember the day i saw a girl around Allen avenue, her jean zip just worn out and i tried to alert her. After i walked as fast as i can just to meet up with her. As i was about telling her 'your zip is worned out' see this hot HISS she gave me and she said just 'don't try it'. I was embarrased that i had to angrilly told her about her zip.
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Misconstrued Your Help For Toasting?Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 24, 2015
Ehm. Ehm. . Ehm. . . It all happened yesterday, Her car broke down on the way, then i saw her soliloquizing, i parked my car in the front of hers then i dropped and walked towards her thinking i was coming to help/woo her, i greeted her and she replied with a warming and sexy smile, i asked her what the problem is and she said she also don't know what happened. I started her engine and Glory be to God, she has what i was looking for.

I asked to go and get some sachets of pure waters in the next bus stop and she hurriedly did that, before she returned, i've disappeared with the whole fuel in her car embarassed

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Misconstrued Your Help For Toasting?Share Your Experiences by ronald4lif(m): 6:31pm On May 24, 2015
Still waiting for more comments. cheesy
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Misconstrued Your Help For Toasting?Share Your Experiences by mencade5(m): 6:35pm On May 24, 2015
battery low

i cant type now till i charge my phone.
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Misconstrued Your Help For Toasting?Share Your Experiences by ellahzy(f): 6:46pm On May 24, 2015
**With a bag of popcorn*

We came here to read lies comments please open d door for us grin
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Misconstrued Your Help For Toasting?Share Your Experiences by UniqueGem(m): 6:49pm On May 24, 2015
Oga wait, i dey bargain 10litres.
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Misconstrued Your Help For Toasting?Share Your Experiences by Svelteb(f): 6:57pm On May 24, 2015
Orijin101:
Ehm. Ehm. . Ehm. . . It all happened yesterday, Her car broke down on the way, then i saw her soliloquizing, i parked my car in the front of hers then i dropped from and walked towards her thinking i was coming to help/woo her, i greeted her and she replied with a warming and sexy smile, i asked her what the problem is and she said she also don't know what happened. I started her engine and Glory be to God, she has what i was looking for.

I asked to go and get some sachets of pure waters in the next bus stop and she hurriedly did that, before she returned, i've disappeared with the whole fuel in her car embarassed
ol boy u badt oo grin smiley
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Misconstrued Your Help For Toasting?Share Your Experiences by Sholyzee: 6:59pm On May 24, 2015
uhmmmmmm...
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Misconstrued Your Help For Toasting?Share Your Experiences by Hazardd(m): 7:00pm On May 24, 2015
I haven't experienced such.. 8-)
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Misconstrued Your Help For Toasting?Share Your Experiences by IceSplash(f): 7:04pm On May 24, 2015
Here to read
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Misconstrued Your Help For Toasting?Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 24, 2015
Helping a Lady? That's kinda far... I don't do that Oo my brother it's dangerous to my being ...Like they always kinda crush on me whenever I tried to help them.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Misconstrued Your Help For Toasting?Share Your Experiences by Damikevin(m): 7:12pm On May 24, 2015
That's the reason why I don't make new female friends out of the blue like that, plus o hate embarrassments. Most of my female friends are from way back. #NoNewFriends.
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Misconstrued Your Help For Toasting?Share Your Experiences by naijaboiy: 7:46pm On May 24, 2015
I don't help ladies unnecessarily.

If you are not a close family relative or my girlfriend or a very close female friend then forget it.

undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Misconstrued Your Help For Toasting?Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 24, 2015
Orijin101:
Ehm. Ehm. . Ehm. . . It all happened yesterday, Her car broke down on the way, then i saw her soliloquizing, i parked my car in the front of hers then i dropped and walked towards her thinking i was coming to help/woo her, i greeted her and she replied with a warming and sexy smile, i asked her what the problem is and she said she also don't know what happened. I started her engine and Glory be to God, she has what i was looking for.

Bros, give me 5 litres nah wink
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Misconstrued Your Help For Toasting?Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 24, 2015
wristwatch:

Bros, give me 5 litres nah wink
Ehm. . . As my egbon, i fit give you at the price of N350 per litre wink
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Misconstrued Your Help For Toasting?Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 24, 2015
Orijin101:

Ehm. . . As my egbon, i fit give you at the price of N350 per litre wink

I go pay N1000 per litre bro tongue
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Misconstrued Your Help For Toasting?Share Your Experiences by somcherry(f): 9:34pm On May 24, 2015
Brb

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Misconstrued Your Help For Toasting?Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 9:47pm On May 24, 2015
Drabeey:
I Remember the day i saw a girl around Allen avenue, her jean zip just worn out and i tried to alert her. After i walked as fast as i can just to meet up with her. As i was about telling her 'your zip is worned out' see this hot HISS she gave me and she said just 'don't try it'. I was embarrased that i had to angrilly told her about her zip.
hahahahahaha bwaaahaha roflwkmd cheesy
Re: Guys, Has A Lady Ever Misconstrued Your Help For Toasting?Share Your Experiences by tsleazy(m): 10:11pm On May 24, 2015
[size=16pt]nothing worse than a girl that you wouldn't pork, even at gunpoint forming bullshit for you[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Surebet Spoiled My Date Today (photos) / 12 Difference Between Nigerian Girls On Instagram And Reality (photos) / Rate Me And My Bae (sexy Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.