Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,674 members, 7,851,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:34 PM

Can You Really Love One Person All Your Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Really Love One Person All Your Life? (1844 Views)

10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone / Guys, This is How to Show your Wife you really Love Her (Photo) / Why People Marry The Wrong Person : All Unmarried Must Read This Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Really Love One Person All Your Life? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 01, 2015
cry for serious people only because this is a matured discussion. you marry that special person, you are in love, you are so happy till you wake up one morning some years later and wonder if it was ever love!
can a couple be in love for a life time? burning passionate love or does love die after all? or even reduce with time? I want to know.? thanks

Re: Can You Really Love One Person All Your Life? by Movesz(m): 5:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
Yes al dts th way.. Buh i aint ready for love lemmi make money first.
Re: Can You Really Love One Person All Your Life? by ArchEnemy(m): 5:26pm On Feb 01, 2015
ENIMONEY:
cry for serious people only because this is a matured discussion. you marry that special person, you are in love, you are so happy till you wake up one morning some years later and wonder if it was ever love!
can a couple be in love for a life time? burning passionate love or does love die after all? or even reduce with time? I want to know.? thanks
the love has to be rekindled from time to time
Re: Can You Really Love One Person All Your Life? by falconey(m): 5:26pm On Feb 01, 2015
Not in this country.......poverty has made our girls so cheap......I don't blame them "you gat to do what you gat to do". Is not their fault they date 3-10 guys...they just marry the richest among them
Re: Can You Really Love One Person All Your Life? by Enegod(m): 5:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
ENIMONEY:
If you both work at it then YES true love forever.
Nowadays its hard to find that kind of
commitment.. undecided
Re: Can You Really Love One Person All Your Life? by prettyjo(f): 5:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
falconey:
Not in this country.......poverty has made our girls so cheap......I don't blame them "you gat to do what you gat to do". Is not their fault they date 3-10 guys...they just marry the richest among them
answer the question and stop deviating

1 Like

Re: Can You Really Love One Person All Your Life? by prettyjo(f): 5:35pm On Feb 01, 2015
yes
Re: Can You Really Love One Person All Your Life? by ShakurM(m): 6:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
Yes u can, cos the day I was born...been loving my mama all day smiley
Re: Can You Really Love One Person All Your Life? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
Enegod:
commitment.. undecided
exactly my point. I just find it hard to blive.
Re: Can You Really Love One Person All Your Life? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 01, 2015
Enegod:
commitment.. undecided
thanks for ur input. I guess u are right
Re: Can You Really Love One Person All Your Life? by falconey(m): 7:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
prettyjo:

answer the question and stop deviating
are you hurt? I just told you the source of all these probs

1 Like

Re: Can You Really Love One Person All Your Life? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
ENIMONEY:

Yes I can, but it has to be rekindled like a flame, nurtured as a seed.. With that I can stay ever refreshed in love with him
Re: Can You Really Love One Person All Your Life? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 01, 2015
klassiquette:

Yes I can, but it has to be rekindled like a flame, nurtured as a seed.. With that I can stay ever refreshed in love with him
wow. wise words. I like this. thanks
Re: Can You Really Love One Person All Your Life? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 01, 2015
ShakurM:
Yes u can, cos the day I was born...been loving my mama all day smiley
common u knw am not talking abt family. I mean spouse or lover. its easier to love family.
Re: Can You Really Love One Person All Your Life? by chigoizie7(m): 8:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
ENIMONEY:

are u really asking this question? i mean, who doesn't want to love someone(one person) for the rest of em life? its just that circumstances of life wont permit us, its as simple as that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Really Love One Person All Your Life? by ireneony(f): 8:11pm On Feb 01, 2015
I can't o, maybe my future husband cheesy
Re: Can You Really Love One Person All Your Life? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 01, 2015
falconey:
hian! girls don really deal with u o. take it easy and stop dating the wrong girls. that's what u get when u date a woman becos of physical attributes.
Re: Can You Really Love One Person All Your Life? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
ireneony:
I can't o, maybe my future husband cheesy
Lol. feel deep emotions for someone for 60years plus if God spares ur life. and the love won't die or reduce? I Dnt knw
Re: Can You Really Love One Person All Your Life? by chigoizie7(m): 9:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
klassiquette:

who will nurture it? him? what if he also wants someone to nurture his? who will be 1st? u or him?
Re: Can You Really Love One Person All Your Life? by falconey(m): 10:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
ENIMONEY:
hian! girls don really deal with u o. take it easy and stop dating the wrong girls. that's what u get when u date a woman becos of physical attributes.
am in my mid tweenties have never being heartbroken just REJECTIONs......deal with me? Babe is the other way around.......I know how to control them I gat the money

1 Like

Re: Can You Really Love One Person All Your Life? by gsainttrinity(m): 10:49pm On Feb 01, 2015
klassiquette:

chigoizie7:

who will nurture it? him? what if he also wants someone to nurture his? who will be 1st? u or him?

Good question!
klassiquette:

chigoizie7:

Good question!

1 Like

Re: Can You Really Love One Person All Your Life? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 01, 2015
gsainttrinity:

Good question!

Good question!
Love is a two way thing... We both nurture it, grow with it, rekindle it and let it flow
Re: Can You Really Love One Person All Your Life? by Etfash(m): 3:11pm On Dec 28, 2015
I quite agree with the person who said he has loved his mother all 'day'.
We love family members because we cannot change them. No matter how your mum or dad hurt you, you still let it go. You know within you that you cannot choose another.

So, if both parties 'the lovers' see their relationship as one that lacks alternative, in order words, both parties have sealed it in themselves that no one is going anywhere, then they can always patch things up and refuse to call to heart past wrongs and commit to spicing up the relationship.

By the way, I believe that there is only one person that one can actually love without thinking. Once such people are missed, one can only make up ones mind to love another person. More often than not, we don't get to marry our first love. That way it becomes easy to manage marital relationship with ones head and will not just the heart.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Missed Black Girls. / Am Losing Interest In Sex / How True ? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.