Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,212 members, 7,811,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Am Losing Interest In Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Losing Interest In Sex (1822 Views)

How Do One Stay In A Relationship For Long Without Losing Interest ? / Losing Interest / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Losing Interest In Sex by NewNigeriaMind: 7:10am On Aug 26, 2015
I have not made moves on my girl for the past two days, despite the fact that we are in the same hotel room.

I also noticed I really don't feel the urge to touch her or any other girl for that matter. I can be at the pool side with all the girls wearing next to nothing and not feel anything.

She said something about feeling undesired this morning cause I logged in to NL as I woke up. She even said the D*** is not really turgid for normal morning erections. well I don't feel like having sex.

This is worrisome cause I remember the last couple of times I had sex I actually have to put in a lot of effort to get interested.

What is happening, is there something wrong?

I am too young to be losing interest in sex angry
Re: Am Losing Interest In Sex by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 26, 2015
PUT THE INTEREST INTO THE ADVANCEMENT OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY...

STAY IN SCHOOL.

3 Likes

Re: Am Losing Interest In Sex by 48noble(m): 7:11am On Aug 26, 2015
I knew it,when ur mother warned u against women u didn't listen now u ve to see a doctor to reactivate...
Re: Am Losing Interest In Sex by NewNigeriaMind: 7:13am On Aug 26, 2015
Pls serious advices are needed and stop the shenanigans for once
Re: Am Losing Interest In Sex by SPG4U(m): 7:13am On Aug 26, 2015
Just a simple question Bro, How often do you self service

This might be a reason

1 Like

Re: Am Losing Interest In Sex by NewNigeriaMind: 7:13am On Aug 26, 2015
Freemanan:
PUT THE INTEREST INTO THE ADVANCEMENT OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY...

STAY IN SCHOOL.

Are YOU ok angry
Re: Am Losing Interest In Sex by NewNigeriaMind: 7:14am On Aug 26, 2015
SPG4U:
Just a simple question Bro, How often do you self service

This might be a reason

I don't do self service
Re: Am Losing Interest In Sex by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 26, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Are YOU ok angry
Should I be?
Re: Am Losing Interest In Sex by NewNigeriaMind: 7:15am On Aug 26, 2015
She is naked here with her butts up and brothers, I feel nothing. if only she can read my post on NL right now she will dump my ass angry
Re: Am Losing Interest In Sex by naijaboiy: 7:19am On Aug 26, 2015
Guy drink Burantashi and stop complaining here. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Am Losing Interest In Sex by SPG4U(m): 7:19am On Aug 26, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

I don't do self service

Ok, am sorry i need to ask some more question and see how i can help you,

How old are you?

When was the last time you enjoyed sex?

what do you always love most about sex?
Re: Am Losing Interest In Sex by NewNigeriaMind: 7:23am On Aug 26, 2015
SPG4U:

Ok, am sorry i need to ask some more question and see how i can help you,

How old are you?

When was the last time you enjoyed sex?

what do you always love most about sex?

I am in my late twenties

Last time I had sex will be on sunday night

everything
Re: Am Losing Interest In Sex by witnezHD(m): 7:23am On Aug 26, 2015
gay
Re: Am Losing Interest In Sex by chichriso: 7:24am On Aug 26, 2015
You village people are after your sexual life

DO YOU WANT TRAFFIC TO YOUR BLOG? CLICK MY SIGNATURES TO ADD YOUR BLOG LINK

1 Like

Re: Am Losing Interest In Sex by NewNigeriaMind: 7:31am On Aug 26, 2015
chichriso:
You village people are after your sexual life

DO YOU WANT TRAFFIC TO YOUR BLOG? CLICK MY SIGNATURES TO ADD YOUR BLOG LINK

Go back to sleep smiley
Re: Am Losing Interest In Sex by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 26, 2015
but y is sex so hard to avoid? u no dey read BIBLE?d one u don dey do since increase ur Gp? n d babe may marry somebody else tomorrow n she is jus busy giving u his property.
Re: Am Losing Interest In Sex by CORDROSS: 7:42am On Aug 26, 2015
Well, i hope you were not medications? If you've taken any drugs within two months or less for infection of any kind. Bro those drugs have a way of killing your sexual desires.

You may have to keep off those drugs ASAP and try and flush it out of your system by probably drink a lot of liquid.
Re: Am Losing Interest In Sex by SPG4U(m): 7:42am On Aug 26, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

I am in my late twenties

Last time I had sex will be on sunday night

everything

Have you discuss this with your gf? she might be the cause of this, she might have been the one making sex boring to you,

sex should be fun but if its boring it looks like a routine, your gf should be able to help by spicing up ur sex life

by doing funny and crazy things wgen it comes to sex.....but if she cant help the alternative i have might be hard but am sure it will work
Re: Am Losing Interest In Sex by NewNigeriaMind: 7:52am On Aug 26, 2015
SPG4U:

Have you discuss this with your gf? she might be the cause of this, she might have been the one making sex boring to you,

sex should be fun but if its boring it looks like a routine, your gf should be able to help by spicing up ur sex life

by doing funny and crazy things wgen it comes to sex.....but if she cant help the alternative i have might be hard but am sure it will work

Ok now I think the iss is with me. she is trying, there is nothing she doesn't do as long as I ask.
Re: Am Losing Interest In Sex by Justiyke4u: 7:53am On Aug 26, 2015
I can't stop looking. Did I hear just two days? My friend when you stay upto six months or one year with the girl in the same hotel room and didn't feel the urge then you can complain

2 Likes

Re: Am Losing Interest In Sex by yinkeys(m): 8:08am On Aug 26, 2015
Scarcity brings about value, bros stay without sex for 2 months & you'll be as good as new. Invest your time or should i say divert your energy to your work or business. Your organs need a long break. You don't value it now because you're getting surplus @SPG4U @NewNigeriaMind
Re: Am Losing Interest In Sex by donholy28(m): 8:13am On Aug 26, 2015
Forget sex for now bro...instead of worrying how to make ur soldier ready for battle why not worry on how to better ur future
Re: Am Losing Interest In Sex by SUGARBEE(f): 8:14am On Aug 26, 2015
It's fine Op.. My bf sometimes feels the same way, not that something is wrong with me or him but he'll just wake up to the fact that sex becomes unattractive to him that morning. ...
Re: Am Losing Interest In Sex by SPG4U(m): 8:14am On Aug 26, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Ok now I think the iss is with me. she is trying, there is nothing she doesn't do as long as I ask.

Bro i think u need a physiological approach to solve this issue.....
Re: Am Losing Interest In Sex by NewNigeriaMind: 8:20am On Aug 26, 2015
yinkeys:
Scarcity brings about value, bros stay without sex for 2 months & you'll be as good as new. Invest your time or should i say divert your energy to your work or business. Your organs need a long break. You don't value it now because you're getting surplus @SPG4U @NewNigeriaMind

Ok, I think this may be the problem. I have been having too much sex lately. But will she understand, cause if I tell this girl I need a sex break an alarm will definitely go off in her head there is a new chick
Re: Am Losing Interest In Sex by NewNigeriaMind: 8:21am On Aug 26, 2015
SPG4U:

Bro i think u need a physiological approach to solve this issue.....

Like the poster below said, I need to stay off sex.
Re: Am Losing Interest In Sex by yinkeys(m): 8:24am On Aug 26, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Ok, I think this may be the problem. I have been having too much sex lately. But will she understand, cause if I tell this girl I need a sex break an alarm will definitely go off in her head there is a new chick
Big bro you old pass me oh! So you should be more experienced. Why don't you leave sex & show her other forms of love. @ least she is yours now, tell her you're broke or something & you need to work for two of you, try & clear your head bro. Take a break from it & go to work or plan your life or something. Get busy, sex doesn't put food on the table or builds one a house
Re: Am Losing Interest In Sex by NewNigeriaMind: 8:34am On Aug 26, 2015
yinkeys:
Big bro you old pass me oh! So you should be more experienced. Why don't you leave sex & show her other forms of love. @ least she is yours now, tell her you're broke or something & you need to work for two of you, try & clear your head bro. Take a break from it & go to work or plan your life or something. Get busy, sex doesn't put food on the table or builds one a house

Sometimes experience don't come per age, some of NL na baddoo from womb grin. About the other stuffs, does are well taken care of grin
Re: Am Losing Interest In Sex by vani86: 8:36am On Aug 26, 2015
yinkeys:

i second your opinion. OP try and go without sex for 2 months, having a gf will make it difficult sha cuz she may feel you are getting it somewhere else.
Re: Am Losing Interest In Sex by yinkeys(m): 8:37am On Aug 26, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

Sometimes experience don't come per age, some of NL na baddoo from womb grin. About the other stuffs, does are well taken care of grin
Hmmmm!!!!! @ less than 30. Do you have a house in your name yet. Am pretty sure this is not taken care of
Re: Am Losing Interest In Sex by yinkeys(m): 8:40am On Aug 26, 2015
vani86:

i second your opinion. OP try and go without sex for 2 months, having a gf will make it difficult sha cuz she may feel you are getting it somewhere else.
or 1 month will do, since she's his girlfriend he is meant to understand her by now. There are other genuine forms of love a guy can show his babe besides sex. Romantic stuffs, although this should not be done unless she is truly yours. #Fake/Useless/Unloyal girls full everywhere @NewNigeriaMind

1 Like

Re: Am Losing Interest In Sex by NewNigeriaMind: 8:43am On Aug 26, 2015
yinkeys:
Hmmmm!!!!! @ less than 30. Do you have a house in your name yet. Am pretty sure this is not taken care of

Brother you will be surprise.....just opened a lounge in Uyo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SHOCKING! Buhari ‘trekker’ Commits Suicide Over Buhari’s Failures In Office / What Do You Do If She Refuses To Go After A One Night Stand? / Would You Drive 22 Hours To Bail Your Love One From Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.