Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,868 members, 7,866,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:17 PM

Ikengawo Vs. All Of Nairaland APC (Official Debate) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikengawo Vs. All Of Nairaland APC (Official Debate) (6369 Views)

Why Igbos Are Now Decamping To APC – Official / List Of Multinationals In Nigeria That Are Crashing Under Buhari - By Ikengawo / Apc's Official Response To VP Osinbanjo's Exclusion From Security Meeting.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikengawo Vs. All Of Nairaland APC (Official Debate) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ikengawo:

Good question bokohalal,

While Corruption isn't technology proof, government, businesses and organizations have discovered around the world that technology and corruption can't live in the same sphere. Technology creates transparency. For example, when APC lied about it's crowd in Kano, it was the power of social media and the internet that allowed Nigerians to discover this fake crowd was from a religious rally in a SWern state. So, corrupt gives whistle blowers power they never hard and takes away secrecy that the corrupt use to survive.

GEJ was saying this. Buhari wants to simple jail anyone he personally catches doing 'corruption'. But as we've seen with him trying this in the past, it doesn't work and did not salvage Nigeria. It becomes a game of political hunting. Will Atiku and Tinubu be arrested? No. But what GEJ does is create a situation where it's impossible for Atiku and Tinubu to steal or abuse power using technology

[size=20pt]How he does this [/size]

1. Cashless Economy: The 'Ghana Must Go' era is over. The Cashless Economy makes all government transactions digitally based as is done in the modern world. This means that individuals that want to send billions abroad will leave a paper trail. This paper trail is available to the media with the Freedom of Information Act. This FOI bill gives them evidence to strike cases against corrupt officials or blow the whistle putting pressure of officials and police to act, which they do under GEJ.

Stella Oduah, GEJ's own ally and minister, bought cars at an inflated price which is corruption. This information was public (which she clearly didn't know) because of the Cashless Economy and Freedom of Information Act or simply said: Technology. The nation went into uproar and Stella was taken away from a power she couldn't handle in an honest way.

Technology is the best way to fight corruption because GEJ doesn't control technology, the people do.
Simple arrests aren't because government controls arrests, the people don't.

Technology can never be political like witch hunting and jungle justice styles of fighting corruption.

Here is the evidence as to how technology has dropped corruption in Nigeria

[size=20pt]How Technology Aids The Fight Against Corruption In Nigeria And The World[/size]

http://thebusinessaim.com.ng/how-technology-aids-the-fight-against-corruption-in-nigeria-and-the-world/

This isn't a debate, you owe nobody any explanation. I dare any APC member to come and sell buhari without shouting corruption of the incumbent.
Those folks gat nothing to sell about buhari, don't allow them attack you with silly questions.

5 Likes

Re: Ikengawo Vs. All Of Nairaland APC (Official Debate) by teemanbastos(m): 10:05pm On Feb 01, 2015
if universities were well funded.
Why the strikes ?? Over schl. Fees hike.
Poor hostels?
why more failures in wassce?
You dnt care abt d teachers?

What did you do in the Airports?
MMA is damn bad.
Poor conditions.

You did well in train projects but we would have appreciated it more if our roads were simultaneously constructed.
How many people ply trains in relation to road users?

You fought corruption yet
ur administration didnt probe ANY.
$20m oil deal? $15m arms deal?
Re: Ikengawo Vs. All Of Nairaland APC (Official Debate) by vicadex07(m): 10:06pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ikengawo:

[size=50pt]IKENGAWO V. APC[/size]

I challenged a series of APC member to debate me and not one had the courage to step up to the plate. So this is my official debate thread with all of Nairaland APC.

Subject: President Goodluck Jonathan CCAF's Performance in his First 6 Years.

Challenge: Give me any accusation, assertion, or belief held by APC towards Goodluck Jonathan and I will strike them all down with facts, evidence, and logic.

I advise my fellow supporters of the transformation to let me handle this one alone, and I guarentee you that half of APC's online campaigners will switch to supporting President Goodluck Jonathan by the end of this thread.

Why did GEJ say stealing is not corruption
Re: Ikengawo Vs. All Of Nairaland APC (Official Debate) by vicadex07(m): 10:07pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ikengawo:

I challenged a series of APC member to debate me and not one had the courage to step up to the plate. So this is my official debate thread with all of Nairaland APC.

Challenge: Give me any accusation, assertion, or belief held by APC towards Goodluck Jonathan and I will strike them all down with facts, evidence, and logic.

I advise my fellow supporters of the transformation to let me handle this one alone, and I guarentee you that half of APC's online campaigners will switch to supporting President Goodluck Jonathan by the end of this thread.

Why did GEJ say boko haram are our brothers
Re: Ikengawo Vs. All Of Nairaland APC (Official Debate) by vicadex07(m): 10:09pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ikengawo:

GEJ admitted years back that he knows boko haram sponsors and they are in his cabinet. Why hasn't he probed and arrested any major sponsor.
Re: Ikengawo Vs. All Of Nairaland APC (Official Debate) by vicadex07(m): 10:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ikengawo:

Why hasn't GEJ probed or prosecute any member of the theiving cabals during the oil subsidy scam which still goes on till date
Re: Ikengawo Vs. All Of Nairaland APC (Official Debate) by OtunbaJega: 10:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
[size=58pt]Why is Aba Thief Moro still a Minister under Jonathan's govt., after the immigration scam[/size]

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/03/nis-tragedy-labour-nhrc-demand-sack-moro/

[size=18pt]Nigeria: Immigration pockets N520 million from job seekers, as Interior Minister blames applicants for deaths at recruitment centres[/size]

Nigeria’s interior minister, Abba Moro, has denied responsibility for the deaths of more than a dozen job applicants at Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment centres across the country Saturday.

Mr. Moro said the job seekers were to blame for the stampede that killed over 13 applicants.

Angry Nigerians have called for the minister’s resignation, alongside the comptroller of Immigration Service, after seven applicants died in stampedes in Abuja, while at least four died in Port Harcourt and two slumped and died in Minna, Niger State.

Unconfirmed reports say the total figure of casualties is higher.

Hundreds of thousands of applicants arrived at test centres in all the 36 states and Abuja, leading to stampedes.

In the Federal Capital Territory alone, more than 60,000 candidates filled the national stadium venue of the recruitment exams, and were allowed access to the venue through only a single doorway.

Speaking in Jos, Plateau State, where he inspected the exercise, Mr. Moro said the applicants should blame their “impatience” for the stampede and the deaths.

He said applicants refused to follow instructions handed them by the recruiters.

“The applicants lost their lives due to impatience,” he told journalists. “They did not follow the laid down procedures spelt out to them before the exercise; many of them jumped through the fences of affected centres and did not conduct themselves in an orderly manner to make the exercise a smooth one. This caused stampede and made the environment unsecured.”

Mr. Moro said about 520, 000 people registered for the recruitment exams, and that only 4,556 will be recruited at the end of the exercise based on the available vacancies.

During registration for the job tests, the Immigration authorities received N1, 000 from all the applicants, in defiance of several directives from Nigeria’s House of Representatives that government agencies refrain from charging job applicants.

The lawmakers have issued repeated resolutions to that effect, but all have been disregarded by the agencies, and other government establishments, including the military.

At 1,000 per candidate, the Immigration Service would have pocketed at least N520 million based on the total figure of applicants provided by the Interior minister, Mr. Moro.

The NIS had declared vacancies for about 5,000 personnel across the country and engaged the services of an ICT firm, Drexel, to create an online registration platform through which money was extorted from applicants.

Drexel, however, came up with a complex registration process which required the applicants to download forms at cyber café, fill a part of it to generate a slip referred to as “Pay4me.”

It was the “Pay4me” print out that qualified applicants to pay the sum of N1, 000 to dedicated NIS accounts in designated banks all over the country.

The commercial banks that were involved in the transaction included the United Bank for Africa, UBA, Fidelity Bank Plc, Zenith Bank Plc, Diamond Bank Plc and Ecobank Transnational Plc.

On the payment of N1, 000, a teller was issued with data including candidates’ validation number, transaction number, application number and application type, among others.

The teller was again taken to cyber cafés where candidates used some of the information on it to complete the registration process and get acknowledgement slips.

However, several thousands of jobless Nigerians paid to grab the about 5,000 job opportunities advertised by the NIS.

But the examination which took place on Saturday turned bloody in several places including Abuja, Port Harcourt, Rivers State and Minna in Niger State.

Applicants said the chaotic arrangements for the test on Saturday was merely to justify the monies paid to the service by the applicants.

“They did not make any plans for the applicants. Even during the test, we had to fight and hustle for the question papers. A lot of the papers were torn,” said one applicant who requested not to be named.

“We paid N1, 000 during the application process and I can tell you now that it’s a total fraud,” he added.

The ruling Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has called for immediate investigation into the deaths.

Olisa Metuh, who is the national publicity secretary of the PDP, called on the Ministry of Interior and relevant government agencies, to immediately begin an investigation to unravel the remote and immediate causes of the stampede.

Mr. Metuh said the party was “shocked and deeply saddened” by the deaths of job seekers.

Re: Ikengawo Vs. All Of Nairaland APC (Official Debate) by kettykin: 10:18pm On Feb 01, 2015
I want to contribute the following points to debate no insults intended in the spirit of the debate

1.Lagos state the number one APC state is the most corrupt state in nigeria, if APR cannot fight corruption in it's number one and number two states , how can they fight corruption in the whole country.

2. Kano State an APC state and stronghold is the most inefficiently run state in nigeria and can barely generate enough revenue per annum than it receives in a month despite the huge federal government investment, the number of local government offices, honourable members etc if the APC stronghold state cannot effectively and efficiently run its state despite the federal inputs how can it run a federal system effectively managing the resources.

3. Most APC chieftains are former PDP chieftains who fell out of favor, to the extent that their chief campaigner was elected as a PDP governor which clearly makes their promise of change not reliable.

4. Governors who made the most impact in projects are PDP governors in Enugu and Akwa Ibom states who clearly turned their states to big construction sites without borrowing money

5. The states with the witnessing the worst form of insurgency are boko haram states of borno and yobe showing how ineptitude of the chief security officers led to complete breakdown of law and order in the states

9 Likes

Re: Ikengawo Vs. All Of Nairaland APC (Official Debate) by bokohalal(m): 10:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
OtunbaJega:
[size=18pt]Nigeria and Mexico approached China for credit facility to rebuild their railway systems (and other infrastructure). whether they both got the money or not, why will our own be old slow speed train?
Look at what each country did with the money.

When do we stop celebrating mediocrity? or does it mean that our leaders don't know the speed differences between the trains or that they don't see train abroad but if they want to buy car, they buy the latest model

Nigerians are celebrating train that runs low Km/ph, whereas other countries are now phasing out to what we called speed train for intercity transport.
Take a look at the differences[/size]

http://www.scmp.com/news/china/article/1506229/li-pledges-larger-credit-line-high-speed-rail-technology-africa
http://www.chinaafricarealstory.com/2010/08/real-cost-of-chinese-railway.html
Mexico is too far. Check out Ethiopia's.
Re: Ikengawo Vs. All Of Nairaland APC (Official Debate) by Ikengawo: 10:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
OtunbaJega:
Why is electricity still unstable depite the billions spent?...

Can you please highlight Nigeria's progress in line with the UN Millenium Development Goals...

Poverty
Environment
Health

The stability of electricity is based on your Disco and how frequently you're paying your bill. Blaming Federal Government (Executive) for the responsibilities of the Senate and blame State government for the responsibilities of the Local Government. Electricity is between you and your personal Disco because GEJ and all Nigerians have realized that government handling of power is a failure worldwide.

Poverty: Poverty has been fought with a revolutionary change in the approach to how government sees poverty. GEJ doesn not believe in poverty alleviation, but in wealth creation. That makes making people that were once poor yestderday, rich today by giving them access to what it takes to become rich and guiding their journey.

1. Agricultural Revolution: Instead of treating agriculture like a poverty alleviation scheme he has turn it into what it's supposed to be: an engine of wealth generation. Under GEJ Nigeria's ag production is at an all time high. We for the first time since Tafewa Balewa export agricultural goods, and Mr. Minister Adesina genius fusion of technology with agriculture has helped farming become the fastest way out of poverty in Nigeria. This is my proof

Nigeria is the first country in Africa to launch this system that has now assured greater transparency and better productivity in the sector. Within this same period, Nigerian farmers have produced over 17 million metric tons of food. Steadily on this path, there are expectations that the 2015 target of 20 million metric tons of food, may be surpassed by the end of this year.

“Mr President approved the Agricultural Transformation Agenda. The goal of that agenda is to add 20 million metric tonnes of food to our domestic food supply by 2015. We have picked rice and by the grace of God, we will be self-sufficient in rice by 2015. To drive that, the Federal Government is working very closely with the state governments,” he stated.
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/understanding-the-transformation-agenda-in-agriculture-sector/200605/

I will also strike at how programs like Sure - P, the Petroleum Industry Act, the Local Content Act, and YouWin aim at meeting GEJ's philosophy of not just fighting poverty but creating wealth in later posts

[size=20pt]Nigeria Economic Update: World Bank Cites Positive Economic Trends and Progress in Poverty Reduction - World Bank[/size]

ABUJA, Nigeria, July 22, 2014 – Nigeria’s short term macroeconomic outlook improved in the first half of 2014 relative to 2013, says the World Bank in its new Nigeria Economic Report (NER) launched today in Abuja. The report indicates that revenues to the federation have increased, foreign reserves have stabilized, the Excess Crude Account (ECA) has been augmented, and prospects for growth are stronger than last year.

The re-based GDP estimates reveal a larger, more dynamic and complex economy than did previous statistics. The report however, stresses that macroeconomic risks remain due to uncertainty about future oil output, oil prices, and short term capital flows.

[b]The NER analyzes new data from household surveys in 2010/2011 and 2012/2013 to reassess poverty and living standards in Nigeria and concludes that poverty rates in Nigeria are likely significantly lower than previously believed, and progress toward poverty reduction may be stronger. [/b]According to the report, poverty reduction in Nigeria appears to be primarily an urban phenomenon, with poverty rates in rural areas higher, and poverty reduction slower.

While recent panel surveys indicate that the per capita national poverty rate based on the official poverty line may now be as low as 33.1%, a large share of the Nigerian population is still not far above the poverty line, indicating vulnerability.
http://www.worldbank.org/en/news/press-release/2014/07/22/nigeria-economic-update-world-bank-cites-positive-economic-trends-and-progress-in-poverty-reduction

GEJ posses next a rice pyramid in Benue State. Nigerian made rice is set to be produced at export capacity by 2016 despite Nigeria's former status as the second largest rice importer in the world

5 Likes

Re: Ikengawo Vs. All Of Nairaland APC (Official Debate) by Bayswater: 10:26pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ikengawo:

Great, let get it started.

Conclusion: If a man steals money from the government, that man is stealing. If that man is given power over the money and uses that power to enrich himself, that's corruption. A teacher that asks students for bribes to make marks is corrupt because he is using his authority in a debased was to enrich himself that contrary to what we trust a teacher to do and be. A armed robber robbing that same teach is just steal his or her money and the robbery does not fit the definition of steal.

President Jonathan fights corruption so that it will end stealing. For example, Obasanjo would simply chase the individuals who he felt were stealing money to give the illusion of fighting corruption. Meanwhile he was withhold the budget of the entire state of Lagos, starving that state of it's deserved money which is corruption. GEJ understands that chasing every thief in a corrupt system doesn't work. Corrupt is like an open window and the flies that come in are the thieves. Obasanjo was cashing each fly with a new paper, GEJ simple closes the window

[size=20pt]How does he do this?[/size]

1. Freedom of Information Act: Under GEJ it's impossible to use government money without publishing the records of your spending. Because of this we found out that people were using the fuel and fertilizer subsidies to enrich themselves corruptly. Because of this we found out about Stella Oduah's bulletproof cars, because of this we have closed the gates on corruption,

2. Ghostworkers: GEJ has used the Freedom of Information act to discover that thousands of ghost workers existed in the system that were being used to funnel money to corrupt officials. Federal government has eliminated all off them to date. Because of the FOI bill GEJ crushed the corrupt system or the open window.

3. Cashless Economy: GEJ has issued a cashless economy. Most important aspect of this is that government money is no longer doled out in cash and Ghana Must Gos. Government money is now digital. So if someone steals, we know immediately. If someone is corrupt, we catch them immediately, and thanks to GEJ Ngozi Okonjo Iweala and Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Nigeria now runs a modern accountable financial system.

While our fight against corruption is going to be a long one and we're no where near where we need to be as a nation, here is direct irrefutable evidence proving that we have improved under President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

2002:OBJ
[size=20pt]Nigeria Ranked Second Most Corrupt Country[/size]

Read more: http://www.onlinenigeria.com/adprint.asp?blurb=78#ixzz3QWnTO8Xz

2014: GEJ
[size=20pt]Nigeria now 39th most corrupt nation, says TI[/size]

http://www.punchng.com/news/nigeria-now-39th-most-corrupt-nation-says-ti/

Thanks for letting the fish-brain APC touts know the difference between stealing and corruption. GEJ actually thought Nigerians are deep thinkers and will understand when he made that statement, now he knows he is leading a nation filled with empty-headed people that can't even think for themselves.

You challenged the APC touts to a debate but they turned it into a question and answer session. They have no shame.

Ikengawo, you are doing a great job!

8 Likes

Re: Ikengawo Vs. All Of Nairaland APC (Official Debate) by Ikengawo: 10:28pm On Feb 01, 2015
reserved for Health rebuttal

2 Likes

Re: Ikengawo Vs. All Of Nairaland APC (Official Debate) by Ikengawo: 10:28pm On Feb 01, 2015
reserved for Environmental rebuttal

2 Likes

Re: Ikengawo Vs. All Of Nairaland APC (Official Debate) by Ikengawo: 10:29pm On Feb 01, 2015
Reserved for Thank Yous

1 Like

Re: Ikengawo Vs. All Of Nairaland APC (Official Debate) by Bayswater: 10:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
OtunbaJega:
[size=18pt]Nigeria and Mexico approached China for credit facility to rebuild their railway systems (and other infrastructure). whether they both got the money or not, why will our own be old slow speed train?

When do we stop celebrating mediocrity? or does it mean that our leaders don't know the speed differences between the trains or that they don't see train abroad but if they want to buy car, they buy the latest model

Nigerians are celebrating train that runs low Km/ph, whereas other countries are now phasing out to what we called speed train for intercity transport.

http://www.scmp.com/news/china/article/1506229/li-pledges-larger-credit-line-high-speed-rail-technology-africa

Can you please bounce off this thread? You were challenged to a debate but you turned it to Q & A session.

Please, do no derail this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Ikengawo Vs. All Of Nairaland APC (Official Debate) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
You can't call for a debate at the same time restrict it to "question and answer", at the same time copy and paste articles and epistles. Perhaps you don't know what Political debate is. If you want a Pro-GMB Vs Pro-GEJ xhallenge, accept my offer and we institute debate coordinators to organise it. It is a challenge to you and all your team members.

3 Likes

Re: Ikengawo Vs. All Of Nairaland APC (Official Debate) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
barcanista:
You can't call for a debate at the same time restrict it to "question and answer", at the same time copy and paste articles and epistles. Perhaps you don't know what Political debate is. If you want a Pro-GMB Vs Pro-GEJ xhallenge, accept my offer and we institute debate coordinators to organise it. It is a challenge to you and all your team members.

my point too, debate should be all about selling your candidates and not answering questions from opponent.

1 Like

Re: Ikengawo Vs. All Of Nairaland APC (Official Debate) by Jokay07(m): 10:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ikengawo:

Great, let get it started.

Conclusion: If a man steals money from the government, that man is stealing. If that man is given power over the money and uses that power to enrich himself, that's corruption. A teacher that asks students for bribes to make marks is corrupt because he is using his authority in a debased was to enrich himself that contrary to what we trust a teacher to do and be. A armed robber robbing that same teach is just steal his or her money and the robbery does not fit the definition of steal.

President Jonathan fights corruption so that it will end stealing. For example, Obasanjo would simply chase the individuals who he felt were stealing money to give the illusion of fighting corruption. Meanwhile he was withhold the budget of the entire state of Lagos, starving that state of it's deserved money which is corruption. GEJ understands that chasing every thief in a corrupt system doesn't work. Corrupt is like an open window and the flies that come in are the thieves. Obasanjo was cashing each fly with a new paper, GEJ simple closes the window

[size=20pt]How does he do this?[/size]

1. Freedom of Information Act: Under GEJ it's impossible to use government money without publishing the records of your spending. Because of this we found out that people were using the fuel and fertilizer subsidies to enrich themselves corruptly. Because of this we found out about Stella Oduah's bulletproof cars, because of this we have closed the gates on corruption,

2. Ghostworkers: GEJ has used the Freedom of Information act to discover that thousands of ghost workers existed in the system that were being used to funnel money to corrupt officials. Federal government has eliminated all off them to date. Because of the FOI bill GEJ crushed the corrupt system or the open window.

3. Cashless Economy: GEJ has issued a cashless economy. Most important aspect of this is that government money is no longer doled out in cash and Ghana Must Gos. Government money is now digital. So if someone steals, we know immediately. If someone is corrupt, we catch them immediately, and thanks to GEJ Ngozi Okonjo Iweala and Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Nigeria now runs a modern accountable financial system.

While our fight against corruption is going to be a long one and we're no where near where we need to be as a nation, here is direct irrefutable evidence proving that we have improved under President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

2002:OBJ
[size=20pt]Nigeria Ranked Second Most Corrupt Country[/size]

Read more: http://www.onlinenigeria.com/adprint.asp?blurb=78#ixzz3QWnTO8Xz

2014: GEJ
[size=20pt]Nigeria now 39th most corrupt nation, says TI[/size]

http://www.punchng.com/news/nigeria-now-39th-most-corrupt-nation-says-ti/

You have succeeded in posting irrelevances by trying to create a wide incongruity and disproportion between Stealing and Corruption in a politicised administration spearheaded by the incumbent president just assert and vindicate your self-defined point. You are gradually changing this delibration to a campaign circle because I never advocated for what Jonathan has done as there are some holes in his administration which is exposing his irregularities since he became the president. Stop posting his achievements and contravene my claims with solid fact, i.e give me a straight answer. We need not to start disputing the lexical meaning of Stealing and corruption so If Stealing is an act of taking something ''unlawfully'', that is by taking something that belongs to somebody else and Corruption is an act of dishonesty for personal gain or depravity. Can you please briefly explain the Case of Tafa Balogun who was mainly prosecuted on the charge of stealing/embezzling public fund, was that stealing on its own or corruption? Secondly, was the money Tafa Balogun stole was ''unlawful''. Thirdly, was the money stolen is in the best interest or knowledge of the government? Answer me briefly.
Re: Ikengawo Vs. All Of Nairaland APC (Official Debate) by nwafuluozoh: 10:50pm On Feb 01, 2015
customized13:
my point too, debate should be all about selling your candidates and not answering questions from opponent.
You are wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Ikengawo Vs. All Of Nairaland APC (Official Debate) by Ikengawo: 10:50pm On Feb 01, 2015
Your post is more angry than objective. It takes to much to be that emotional and you should consider that. I was asked what GEJ meant when he said there was a difference between stealing and corruption and gave the exact difference as well as Jonathans approach towards tackling both and then gave evidence to it's success. If you believe there's something I haven't done right in my response than I can only be led to believe you're speaking from a place of feeling and not fact.

4 Likes

Re: Ikengawo Vs. All Of Nairaland APC (Official Debate) by Ikengawo: 10:51pm On Feb 01, 2015
Reserved.

I have to go back to work guys, I'll talk to you later.
GEJ2015!

2 Likes

Re: Ikengawo Vs. All Of Nairaland APC (Official Debate) by asadike(f): 10:54pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ikengawo is simply too much. Nna jisike na anyi kwu gi n'azu.

4 Likes

Re: Ikengawo Vs. All Of Nairaland APC (Official Debate) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 01, 2015
nwafuluozoh:

You are wrong.
questions will come after both parties have sold their candidates.
Re: Ikengawo Vs. All Of Nairaland APC (Official Debate) by Firefire(m): 11:08pm On Feb 01, 2015
customized13:
This isn't a debate, you owe nobody any explanation. [b]I dare any APC member to come and sell buhari without shouting corruption of the incumbent.
[/b]Those folks gat nothing to sell about buhari, don't allow them attack you with silly questions.

Only thing they would say is Jonathan is corrupt and he is supervising the most corrupt government.

Buhari is coming to fight corruption and jail offenders but dead and alive.

Buhari is a complete time waster.

In few days time Jonathan shall return to serve Nigerians till 2019.

All the sworn haters shall have a bitter moment.

1 Like

Re: Ikengawo Vs. All Of Nairaland APC (Official Debate) by nwafuluozoh: 11:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ikengawo:
reserved for Health rebuttal
You challenged nairaland APC supporters on an intellectual level? Folks who are as dull as ditch water? Then you simply are waiting for Godot. They will derail the thread with moos of "Sai Buhari" !

4 Likes

Re: Ikengawo Vs. All Of Nairaland APC (Official Debate) by Juliaann(f): 11:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
Present sir

btw firefire how are you?

1 Like

Re: Ikengawo Vs. All Of Nairaland APC (Official Debate) by Firefire(m): 11:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
Juliaann:
Present sir

btw firefire how are you?

Sister, I dey ooo. how ur side?

Happy New Month of celebration of our Goodness and Goodluck.
tongue

cheers
Re: Ikengawo Vs. All Of Nairaland APC (Official Debate) by mumumugu(m): 11:30pm On Feb 01, 2015
OtunbaJega:

CALM DOWN. AN INFANT DOESNT START EATING MEAT OVERNIGHT. HE STARTS WITH BREASTMILK, PROCEEDS TO SEMISOLID AND GRADUALLY TO RICE BEFORE MEAT.

NIGERIA HAD NO RAILWAY BEFORE. DO YOU EXPECT ELECTRIC TRAIN OVERNIGHT?

5 Likes

Re: Ikengawo Vs. All Of Nairaland APC (Official Debate) by Juliaann(f): 11:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
Firefire:

Sister, I dey ooo. how ur side?

Happy New Month of our celebration of Goodness and Goodluck.
tongue

cheers
My side is just there smiley

Yea same to you dear

5 Likes

Re: Ikengawo Vs. All Of Nairaland APC (Official Debate) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
customized13:
Thank you
Re: Ikengawo Vs. All Of Nairaland APC (Official Debate) by tola9ja: 11:59pm On Feb 01, 2015
Re: Ikengawo Vs. All Of Nairaland APC (Official Debate) by clevvermind(m): 12:01am On Feb 02, 2015
Firefire:

Only thing they would say is Jonathan is corrupt and he is supervising the most corrupt government.

Buhari is coming to fight corruption and jail offenders but dead and alive.

Buhari is a complete time waster.

In few days time Jonathan shall return to serve Nigerians till 2019.

All the sworn haters shall have a bitter moment.

we ought to debate buhari's certificate first before any other thing. when would there be debate for that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Just Found In The Indian Regions! Is This An Animal Or A Human Being? / The Communal War Rages On; Nkerehi And Umuchukwu (a Village With Two Names) / FG Approves Four Oil Wells, 13% Derivation For Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.