Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,629 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Rate This ROMANCE Debate My People - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rate This ROMANCE Debate My People (730 Views)

. / Horible Pics: Is This Romance Or What? Can You Try It? / Who Is The No1 Bad Girl In This Romance Section,i Want To Date Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate This ROMANCE Debate My People by Gabrielsylar(m): 9:47pm On Feb 01, 2015
grin grin grin
Natstarr • 6 months ago
Too true! Just last week I told a dude who I was seeing for about 2 months to give me some space.... He is awesome and attentive in every way, always ready to fix any problem I have, an amazing lover etc. ... girls would give to have a man like this but what went wrong you ask?

1. Too much too soon, takes away the excitement.
2. Don't start talking about buying a piece of land and living my dream with me when I don't even know whether you the man for me.
3. I don't want to tell you EVERY morning how I slept, rather wish me a successful day.
4. Don't tell me how you feel about me or make it too obvious when I hardly know you, let me wonder about it in the beginning and later in a relationship, when I tell you I love you, then bestow all your future ambitions on me.
5. Don't request a "Relationship Status" confirmation on Facebook unless the words 'I love you' have been accepted and meant followed by a looooong hug. Until such time, don't do it, that's the part where I bolted cause I ain't ready to announce to the world you my BF, if I don't love you.

Fact is most women don't like needy men that acts like puppies, we seem to like the hounds that radiates masculinity for it brings out the femininity in us, we like character that will make us laugh and cry with tears of joy, we like a man of his word that does what he says, a man that knows how to be gentle and sensitive when we feeling down or knows just to stand back when we PMSing... and if a man has a healthy relationship with his mother, chances are he will be able to love and respect you as a woman <3 lastly, playing "hard to get" is good but within reach and don't play with a persons feelings, karma is a bitch.
• Reply•Share ›
Anonymous REPLY TO Natstarr • 18 days ago
Don't you think that all that you say is just all bulshit? There are always reasons that leed us to be needy and that might get to a point that we don't even care how to feel and if you like it or not. Had it not ever cross your mind that its not only what YOU want and what YOU feel? God you sound like a sex nazi or something... I'm glad I'll never have sex with you and after having to deal with all tha bullshit... Jesus
Let me give you an example... If you don't like too much too soon then tell that to him and if he likes he will follow. But no! You don't like man to be pupies and follow you around you want them to be REAL MAN. Bleep NO! All you want from him is to read your fucking mind and do everything at the right way so that you don't get bored or loose all the excitement. Well guess what bitch! Man are not mentalists. I am not Uri Geller I can't read your mind so either talk to me about all those shit you have in your head or just leave me alone...
Re: Rate This ROMANCE Debate My People by Gabrielsylar(m): 9:50pm On Feb 01, 2015
I wonder when women will start thinking like REAL MEN.....heheheheh TWALE for my Guy grin grin grin grin
Re: Rate This ROMANCE Debate My People by elantraceey(f): 9:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
I still like my eyes jare
Re: Rate This ROMANCE Debate My People by olexjay(m): 9:59pm On Feb 01, 2015
Searching for a lens

-
-
-
-

Gonna come back to read it wen I found dat.. sad sad sad sad
Re: Rate This ROMANCE Debate My People by Gabrielsylar(m): 10:04pm On Feb 01, 2015
olexjay:
Searching for a lens

-
-
-
-

Gonna come back to read it wen I found dat.. sad sad sad sad

SORRY UPLOADED THE TEXT VERSION
Re: Rate This ROMANCE Debate My People by Gabrielsylar(m): 10:05pm On Feb 01, 2015
elantraceey:
I still like my eyes jare
Re: Rate This ROMANCE Debate My People by olexjay(m): 10:07pm On Feb 01, 2015
Gabrielsylar:

I wonder o, em wan commot someone eye
Re: Rate This ROMANCE Debate My People by Gabrielsylar(m): 10:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
olexjay:
I wonder o, em wan commot someone eye
buy IPAD u no gree hehehehehe
Re: Rate This ROMANCE Debate My People by olexjay(m): 10:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
Gabrielsylar:
buy IPAD u no gree hehehehehe
bro no be ma fault o.... I go take to ur advice sha
Re: Rate This ROMANCE Debate My People by passionate88: 12:00am On Feb 02, 2015
What do women know about "Real Men"?, they have this notion of how men should behave and term it "real men" while they don't behave as persons that deserved these "real men"..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs She's The One / Have Your Say On This Commercial Bus Sitting Arrangement Palava... / Drama As 107-yr-old Man Takes Heartthrob, 95, To Altar(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.