Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Is Toolz Pregnant?? Check Out Her Baby Bump (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Toolz Pregnant?? Check Out Her Baby Bump (photo) (44769 Views)

Picture Of Simi's Baby Bump? (Photo) / Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors / Is Toolz Pregnant Already?.. See Her Reply To Fan Who Spotted A Baby Bump On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Toolz Pregnant?? Check Out Her Baby Bump (photo) by MrPresident1: 11:35am On Feb 02, 2015
See Toolz shocked
Re: Is Toolz Pregnant?? Check Out Her Baby Bump (photo) by Lanretoye(m): 11:36am On Feb 02, 2015
Toolz koor,implements ni.
Re: Is Toolz Pregnant?? Check Out Her Baby Bump (photo) by nerodenero: 11:38am On Feb 02, 2015
If her man sees nothing wrong with it,whats anybody's biz?I still like her like that.

2 Likes

Re: Is Toolz Pregnant?? Check Out Her Baby Bump (photo) by Chartey(m): 11:40am On Feb 02, 2015
kandiikane:
Lol she just forgot to wear her waist clincher.
Yeah you're right. In fact she promotes cinchers for Shape You Nigeria I think. The real Queen of curves is Peace Hyde.

1 Like

Re: Is Toolz Pregnant?? Check Out Her Baby Bump (photo) by jkendy(m): 11:40am On Feb 02, 2015
If you don't watch ur weight now don't come nd tell us when kidney problem erupts......

Operation Watch Your Diet
Re: Is Toolz Pregnant?? Check Out Her Baby Bump (photo) by Richard6(m): 11:40am On Feb 02, 2015
People can gossip eh...whats ur business with her belly? If she is not pregnant now, she wil start feeling bad cus she has eentered in the list of Nigerian ladies with potruded bellies.
Re: Is Toolz Pregnant?? Check Out Her Baby Bump (photo) by reaky(m): 11:41am On Feb 02, 2015
But wait o
What is toolz
Here in France
We don't know that name
Re: Is Toolz Pregnant?? Check Out Her Baby Bump (photo) by macklef(m): 11:41am On Feb 02, 2015
Its the camera man. The way the picture was snaped, it brought Out her back n tommy
Re: Is Toolz Pregnant?? Check Out Her Baby Bump (photo) by simdam500(m): 11:42am On Feb 02, 2015
bright8: She forgot to wear her body magic. So this is what she really looks like? These girls dey deceive us oooo.

No mind them meanwhile I dey follow her on twitter because of curves.

So na tummy tuck she dey take pack am... cry
Re: Is Toolz Pregnant?? Check Out Her Baby Bump (photo) by pinkycute(f): 11:43am On Feb 02, 2015
Or you walk away! grin

jingh:
I will need to call a friend
Re: Is Toolz Pregnant?? Check Out Her Baby Bump (photo) by Missmossy(f): 11:44am On Feb 02, 2015
shocked This is really funny grin cheesy
Re: Is Toolz Pregnant?? Check Out Her Baby Bump (photo) by drololaaof: 11:45am On Feb 02, 2015
What is your business about her posture when has it become a crime to attend a social function ,busy body go and find beta work do and beta news stop using the Internet to downgrade people
Re: Is Toolz Pregnant?? Check Out Her Baby Bump (photo) by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 02, 2015
too much beer
Re: Is Toolz Pregnant?? Check Out Her Baby Bump (photo) by Capitano1(m): 11:58am On Feb 02, 2015
What da Bleep

.SWEAT TOO MUCH
Order now or call as offer last.
Stay dry
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Is Toolz Pregnant?? Check Out Her Baby Bump (photo) by yemicoal(m): 11:59am On Feb 02, 2015
Too much fufu angry
Re: Is Toolz Pregnant?? Check Out Her Baby Bump (photo) by passionate88: 12:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
I still don't see what some guys find sexy in this lady.... I just see fats everywhere
Re: Is Toolz Pregnant?? Check Out Her Baby Bump (photo) by deb(m): 12:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
I can't believe I made out time to do this? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Toolz Pregnant?? Check Out Her Baby Bump (photo) by AndrewChogzy(m): 12:05pm On Feb 02, 2015
hmm. just passing
Re: Is Toolz Pregnant?? Check Out Her Baby Bump (photo) by caprini1: 12:05pm On Feb 02, 2015
PG 18.....................Don,t praise or criticize a womans curve until you,ve seen her naked.
Re: Is Toolz Pregnant?? Check Out Her Baby Bump (photo) by deb(m): 12:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
caprini1:
PG 18.....................Don,t praise or criticize a womans curve until you,ve seen her naked.

I will learn my lesson

1 Like

Re: Is Toolz Pregnant?? Check Out Her Baby Bump (photo) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
Richard6:
People can gossip eh...whats ur business with her belly? If she is not pregnant now, she wil start feeling bad cus she has eentered in the list of Nigerian ladies with potruded bellies.
...honestly... sad
Talk about dampening one's spirits embarassed
Re: Is Toolz Pregnant?? Check Out Her Baby Bump (photo) by Emodeee: 12:08pm On Feb 02, 2015
tunde demuren must av been sampling her DAVIDO ALBUM.
Re: Is Toolz Pregnant?? Check Out Her Baby Bump (photo) by Setaje(f): 12:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
MrPresident1:
See Toolz shocked

Hahahahahahahhahahaha. She isn't the only one guilty of it. Almost everyone I know is wearing body magic, and bum. Shebi u guys want perfect woman. You give us so much money and carry us to different restaurant and don't want us to have big stomach. You people better start loving big stomach. cheesy grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Toolz Pregnant?? Check Out Her Baby Bump (photo) by xtervaganza(m): 12:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
Movesz:
Whx you asking me..
Na me they Bleep her¿
i taya ooo
Re: Is Toolz Pregnant?? Check Out Her Baby Bump (photo) by MadCow1: 12:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
deb:
I can't believe I made out time to do this? cheesy

Spot the one with Body majic and photoshop
Re: Is Toolz Pregnant?? Check Out Her Baby Bump (photo) by MrPresident1: 12:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
Setaje:

Hahahahahahahhahahaha. She isn't the only one guilty of it. Almost everyone I know is wearing body magic, and bum. Shebi u guys want perfect woman. You give us so much money and carry us to different restaurant and don't want us to have big stomach. You people better start loving big stomach. cheesy grin

Hehehehe grin

Na wah o
Re: Is Toolz Pregnant?? Check Out Her Baby Bump (photo) by pretydiva(f): 12:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
Hw r u guys so sure dat is toolz buh if she's actually d 1,dat is 2 stay she's preggy
Re: Is Toolz Pregnant?? Check Out Her Baby Bump (photo) by duduade: 12:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
buccal:
lipsrsealed undecided is this the toolz they'v bin hyping? See how she looks sef,buh maybe she's preggy
really pissing... dunno why she gets unecessary hype...

1 Like

Re: Is Toolz Pregnant?? Check Out Her Baby Bump (photo) by daxon001(m): 12:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
E be like say nail don chook dis girl bloam blo.she as she be self
#yuck! angryundecided
Re: Is Toolz Pregnant?? Check Out Her Baby Bump (photo) by cold(m): 12:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
Most likely preggy or she just had to much to eat. Or she has abandoned her training sessions

1 Like

Re: Is Toolz Pregnant?? Check Out Her Baby Bump (photo) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
I don't know what is so curvy about this lady. I only see orobo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Chef Rukky Sanda - Cooking Never Looked This Sexy! / 11 American Celebrities That Look Great Wearing Ankara (pics) / Naomi Peller Releases "Believe" Music Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.