Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Is Toolz Pregnant?? Check Out Her Baby Bump (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Toolz Pregnant?? Check Out Her Baby Bump (photo) (44768 Views)

Picture Of Simi's Baby Bump? (Photo) / Baby Bump Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Sparked Pregnancy Rumors / Is Toolz Pregnant Already?.. See Her Reply To Fan Who Spotted A Baby Bump On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Toolz Pregnant?? Check Out Her Baby Bump (photo) by niggi4life(m): 12:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
caprini1:
PG 18.....................Don,t praise or criticize a womans curve until you,ve seen her naked.
True yarns!!!

1 Like

Re: Is Toolz Pregnant?? Check Out Her Baby Bump (photo) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
Hw did dat afect d price of kpuf kpuf
Re: Is Toolz Pregnant?? Check Out Her Baby Bump (photo) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
Go ask Mr Ibu
Re: Is Toolz Pregnant?? Check Out Her Baby Bump (photo) by andyanders: 1:56pm On Feb 02, 2015
Sarimah:
its tummy fat not pregnancy...she forgot to package grin

Tell me story. So women pack pot belly with sack and cover with cloths?
I now know.Never follow women with big nyash and big body because na packaging dem dey do.
Re: Is Toolz Pregnant?? Check Out Her Baby Bump (photo) by Sarimah(f): 2:03pm On Feb 02, 2015
andyanders:

Tell me story. So women pack pot belly with sack and cover with cloths?
I now know.Never follow women with big nyash and big body because na packaging dem dey do.
no be me talk am oh grin
Re: Is Toolz Pregnant?? Check Out Her Baby Bump (photo) by andyanders: 2:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
Sarimah:
no be me talk am oh grin

I dey laugh taya for hereoooo my sister.Nothing like a lady with good physique and not thi fatty fatty body and nonsense wey people dey take cloth cover.It would have been better if man and woman dey waka naked.

See how your own body look like as you will enjoy the gift of nature with your kind body and not that fatty fatty body.
Re: Is Toolz Pregnant?? Check Out Her Baby Bump (photo) by Sarimah(f): 2:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
andyanders:

I dey laugh taya for hereoooo my sister.Nothing like a lady with good physique and not thi fatty fatty body and nonsense wey people dey take cloth cover.It would have been better if man and woman dey waka naked.
u can put d blame on eve tongue
Re: Is Toolz Pregnant?? Check Out Her Baby Bump (photo) by andyanders: 2:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
Sarimah:
u can put d blame on eve tongue

Did Eve tell them to finish the apple and pawpaw for garden of Eden? Most ladies eat like pig and start growing fat like cow. See how your own body look like as you will enjoy the gift of nature with your kind body and not that fatty fatty body.
Re: Is Toolz Pregnant?? Check Out Her Baby Bump (photo) by agoadiv(m): 2:16pm On Feb 02, 2015
Movesz:
Whx you asking me..
Na me they Bleep her¿
u wanted to write FU*CK n they gave u bleepgrin
Re: Is Toolz Pregnant?? Check Out Her Baby Bump (photo) by bameyi(m): 2:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
Non of the above, na fat we dey call that
Re: Is Toolz Pregnant?? Check Out Her Baby Bump (photo) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 02, 2015
She's not pregnant. She only forgot to wear her girdle.

2 Likes

Re: Is Toolz Pregnant?? Check Out Her Baby Bump (photo) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
is she rich?
Re: Is Toolz Pregnant?? Check Out Her Baby Bump (photo) by reachycul(m): 3:14pm On Feb 02, 2015
D result wen u ova chop cheesy
Re: Is Toolz Pregnant?? Check Out Her Baby Bump (photo) by eromspete(m): 3:46pm On Feb 02, 2015
Looks like belly at to be... I think gym sessions are recommended
Re: Is Toolz Pregnant?? Check Out Her Baby Bump (photo) by Pain(m): 4:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
Women Deceiving Men With Waist Clinchers Since 2010
Re: Is Toolz Pregnant?? Check Out Her Baby Bump (photo) by Shilavety(m): 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2015
Everyone wait o, Let's seek insights about the photo from the LADIES in the House, so is she really pregnant?
Re: Is Toolz Pregnant?? Check Out Her Baby Bump (photo) by blaqbudafly: 8:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
She forgot to wear her body magic
Toolz ntorrr!!!!
We don see ur pot belly grin grin
Re: Is Toolz Pregnant?? Check Out Her Baby Bump (photo) by Wyclefniranz(m): 12:19am On Feb 03, 2015
jingh:
I will need to call a friend
no wait let's use 50/50 first
Re: Is Toolz Pregnant?? Check Out Her Baby Bump (photo) by jingh(f): 10:36am On Feb 03, 2015
Wyclefniranz:
no wait let's use 50/50 first
lolz
Re: Is Toolz Pregnant?? Check Out Her Baby Bump (photo) by Oluviral(m): 12:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
Iamspaceblaze:
Hw did dat afect d price of kpuf kpuf
I wonder o.

1 Like

Re: Is Toolz Pregnant?? Check Out Her Baby Bump (photo) by SangoCrusader: 1:24pm On Feb 03, 2015
Maybe she just forgot to suck that bele in...
Re: Is Toolz Pregnant?? Check Out Her Baby Bump (photo) by Shilavety(m): 4:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Is Toolz Pregnant?? Check Out Her Baby Bump (photo) by Shilavety(m): 4:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
Oluviral:

I wonder o.
l
Blaze u lyk food o
Re: Is Toolz Pregnant?? Check Out Her Baby Bump (photo) by Shilavety(m): 7:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
We expecting a Boy o Toolz
Re: Is Toolz Pregnant?? Check Out Her Baby Bump (photo) by Shilavety(m): 7:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
SangoCrusader:
Maybe she just forgot to suck that bele in...
Hun!!!! Lol
Re: Is Toolz Pregnant?? Check Out Her Baby Bump (photo) by Shilavety(m): 11:42pm On Feb 04, 2015
Yet Another Star Post on www..com VIDEO: Wale Freestyle on Unreleased Wizkid Single Download Video here »»» www. .com/2015/02/video-wale- freestyle-on-unrelea sed.html?m=1

Re: Is Toolz Pregnant?? Check Out Her Baby Bump (photo) by Shilavety(m): 11:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
Jez passing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#IStandWithNigeria: Seyi Law Speaking To The Protesters (video) / BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) / Meet Chef Rukky Sanda - Cooking Never Looked This Sexy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.