Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Is Toolz Pregnant Already?.. See Her Reply To Fan Who Spotted A Baby Bump On Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Toolz Pregnant Already?.. See Her Reply To Fan Who Spotted A Baby Bump On Her (35794 Views)

Teebillz Wears #TheSavageTour Vest To Support Her Concert. See Her Reply (Pics) / Adesua Etomi Flaunts Baby Bump On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" / Fans Spot Baby Bump On Monalisa Chinda, Congratulate Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Toolz Pregnant Already?.. See Her Reply To Fan Who Spotted A Baby Bump On Her by ObiOmaMu: 6:12am On Jun 13, 2016
Toolz got married to her husband Captain Tunde Demuren two weeks ago. These new photos of the OAP at Noble Igwe's wedding last weekend got her fan thinking she sees a baby bump on Toolz.

She dropped a comment asking Toolz if she was seeing right and Toolz replied.. that it's all small chops. lol. You see the bump too?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/new-photos-of-toolz-got-this-fan-asking.html

1 Share

Re: Is Toolz Pregnant Already?.. See Her Reply To Fan Who Spotted A Baby Bump On Her by olayinka807: 6:13am On Jun 13, 2016
lovely. since she is married

For Full story + Lovely pictures of her baby's bump visit @@ http://www.gisthit.com/2016/06/is-toolz-pregnant-already-see-her-reply.html?m=1
Re: Is Toolz Pregnant Already?.. See Her Reply To Fan Who Spotted A Baby Bump On Her by ALAGA1: 6:25am On Jun 13, 2016
Before nko? After wedding, nor be pregnancy? undecided

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Toolz Pregnant Already?.. See Her Reply To Fan Who Spotted A Baby Bump On Her by Seeeeeeee: 6:29am On Jun 13, 2016
Op she no pregnant she dey wait for u

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Toolz Pregnant Already?.. See Her Reply To Fan Who Spotted A Baby Bump On Her by bosschick2(f): 6:31am On Jun 13, 2016
even if its baby bump,she won't let u know not until it starts growing rapidly cheesy
Re: Is Toolz Pregnant Already?.. See Her Reply To Fan Who Spotted A Baby Bump On Her by Mjshexy(f): 6:32am On Jun 13, 2016
That's hw her tummy is, she forgot to push in her tummy b4 taking d picture as she normally does sad

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is Toolz Pregnant Already?.. See Her Reply To Fan Who Spotted A Baby Bump On Her by Merlissa(f): 7:02am On Jun 13, 2016
She forgot to wear her waist trainer...

Nice dress

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Toolz Pregnant Already?.. See Her Reply To Fan Who Spotted A Baby Bump On Her by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 13, 2016
No, she's a fat gold digger not pregnant, all the money she's taking from. Her husband is to buy Shawarma KFC and Steaks?

3 Likes

Re: Is Toolz Pregnant Already?.. See Her Reply To Fan Who Spotted A Baby Bump On Her by buzquet(m): 9:11am On Jun 13, 2016
She likes eating too much

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Toolz Pregnant Already?.. See Her Reply To Fan Who Spotted A Baby Bump On Her by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 13, 2016
any big deal?

1 Like

Re: Is Toolz Pregnant Already?.. See Her Reply To Fan Who Spotted A Baby Bump On Her by dave2meek(m): 9:12am On Jun 13, 2016
She's just fat

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Toolz Pregnant Already?.. See Her Reply To Fan Who Spotted A Baby Bump On Her by DONSMITH123(m): 9:12am On Jun 13, 2016
"Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over."

Psalms 23:5 (KJV)

3 Likes

Re: Is Toolz Pregnant Already?.. See Her Reply To Fan Who Spotted A Baby Bump On Her by Exponental(m): 9:12am On Jun 13, 2016
And so? Isn't she married or is she underage?
Re: Is Toolz Pregnant Already?.. See Her Reply To Fan Who Spotted A Baby Bump On Her by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 13, 2016
Mtcheeeeeeeeew!

2 Likes

Re: Is Toolz Pregnant Already?.. See Her Reply To Fan Who Spotted A Baby Bump On Her by justicejay(m): 9:13am On Jun 13, 2016
Who e help? Belle na shame?
Re: Is Toolz Pregnant Already?.. See Her Reply To Fan Who Spotted A Baby Bump On Her by akpur1(m): 9:13am On Jun 13, 2016
What is toolz? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Toolz Pregnant Already?.. See Her Reply To Fan Who Spotted A Baby Bump On Her by mallorca(m): 9:14am On Jun 13, 2016
This early morning?

3 Likes

Re: Is Toolz Pregnant Already?.. See Her Reply To Fan Who Spotted A Baby Bump On Her by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 13, 2016
Na waitin consign people if she get belle. cheesy

She's legally married right?.
Re: Is Toolz Pregnant Already?.. See Her Reply To Fan Who Spotted A Baby Bump On Her by Twizzy30(m): 9:15am On Jun 13, 2016
Hmm. Money did the transformation on this toolz. No natural beauty at all. Plss toolz die hard fans, dnt quote me or else...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Toolz Pregnant Already?.. See Her Reply To Fan Who Spotted A Baby Bump On Her by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 13, 2016
Why does toolz always look like someone who is about to suffocate inside her gown? She doesn't look comfortable at all, courtesy of waist trainer.

2 Likes

Re: Is Toolz Pregnant Already?.. See Her Reply To Fan Who Spotted A Baby Bump On Her by salabscholar01(m): 9:18am On Jun 13, 2016
wink
Re: Is Toolz Pregnant Already?.. See Her Reply To Fan Who Spotted A Baby Bump On Her by Laveda(f): 9:19am On Jun 13, 2016
Hmmm Toolz lipsrsealed

I don't see anything bad if she is tho.

undecided
Re: Is Toolz Pregnant Already?.. See Her Reply To Fan Who Spotted A Baby Bump On Her by Joel3(m): 9:19am On Jun 13, 2016
another cheap publicity.

...I don't know why the hype about this chick and why her cleavages made front pages. all I see is bag of rice loaded with shiits (fats) I don't do fat's.

stop promoting body parts its known as cheap publicity. when a woman has nothing in her head and got nothing to offer to attract publicity. all she need to get attention is to open body parts.

can anyone figure out how this chick is going to look like in 25years time?

be creative to get attention

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Toolz Pregnant Already?.. See Her Reply To Fan Who Spotted A Baby Bump On Her by TimothyNkenu: 9:20am On Jun 13, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
No, she's a fat gold digger not pregnant, all the money she's taking from. Her husband is to buy Shawarma KFC and Steaks?

You know her personally or you're just an online troll who derives pleasure in commenting about topics/people he knows nothing about?

1 Like

Re: Is Toolz Pregnant Already?.. See Her Reply To Fan Who Spotted A Baby Bump On Her by teepsee(f): 9:21am On Jun 13, 2016
The last time i checked, it is not yet a crime in our Constitution, so why the news
Re: Is Toolz Pregnant Already?.. See Her Reply To Fan Who Spotted A Baby Bump On Her by DJBIGGY(m): 9:21am On Jun 13, 2016
Does not necessarily mean. She might have eaten before taking the picture. Even if she's preggy its good for her ministry
Re: Is Toolz Pregnant Already?.. See Her Reply To Fan Who Spotted A Baby Bump On Her by electrokcoi(m): 9:22am On Jun 13, 2016
e de vex u? bcs no be u pregnant her

Chai anyway....... I understand
Re: Is Toolz Pregnant Already?.. See Her Reply To Fan Who Spotted A Baby Bump On Her by laviecontinue: 9:22am On Jun 13, 2016
I think she didn't wear it for PRE PREG stuff,not that she forget, I mean toolz forgot to wear waist trainer? For wea grin good luck to her thou. And yes she look good without it. tongue tongue its all bout d bass no treble/trouble
Merlissa:
She forgot to wear her waist trainer...

Nice dress

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okorocha Appoints Uriel Oputa As Imo State Carnival Ambassador (Photo, Video) / Denrele Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With New Photos. He Looks Different / Paul Okoye Shares Photo Of His Twins Chilling At The Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.