Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

If I Had Let My Desires Take Control Of Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If I Had Let My Desires Take Control Of Me (1832 Views)

One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. / 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives / Normal Or Abnormal? My Desires For Older Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Had Let My Desires Take Control Of Me by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 02, 2015
Growing up I was never lectured about love, that’s a topic I never got a lecture from.

Even about sex, but there were simple and plain messages about sex my parents informed us that made us know that sex is an after marriage thing. Though a lot of youths will disagree with this, not because they have a reason but because their desire is incontrol of them.

I’ll like to delve into the love issue. Islamically having boyfriend and girlfriend isn’t allowed. I never asked why, but I’m very sure because it exposes us to immoralities.

When I graduated from secondary school. I was still naïve. I did well academically but even when my friends had girlfriends I didn’t. It wasn’t like I was not good looking, but because I was a little reserved…maybe very reserved. Although there was a girl who always borrowed a pen from me and tried to converse with me but I guess I wasn’t too smart to know what shewas trying to do. But Alhamdulilah she’s married now, this year.

Long story short after graduation my parents made me visit our relative in another state, and that’s where I met a girlwho by now I still can’t have her out of my head.

Its safe to say she’s the first ever girl I have ever loved. Then I was still not really islamically knowledgeable but I didn’t do anything immoral.
I dated her, and by Allah all I wanted was to have this girl as my wife. She also fancied this idea, but we were just teenagers. I just graduated and she still had two more years before she graduates.

All I wanted to do was get into a university, graduate, get a job and marry her…and I told her…she was as excited abt it as i was.

I just want to remind you that through out the 3 years we dated we never kissed or do anything immoral. It was all about an inner chemistry, talkingand sharing feelings…it was magical.

So what happened?

Well I had my plans and Almighty Allah had His. I couldn’t getinto a university as quickly as I planned. Got in last year, alhamdulilah..

We were still together even after I left the state. Although I must confess that there were bits of misunderstanding sometimes, its a common thing.

On a faithful day I got a msg, and it read that her family have gotten a husband for her. They wanted her to marry on time because she was growing fast and more beautiful and probably feared that’s she might indulge in licentious acts.

The news shattered me! I was so sad I coudnt sleep. This is a girl that gave me hope to make it, shewas the reason I wanted to succeeded,I wanted to be the one that will be there for her. But Allah has His plans.

So what I’m I saying?

Each time I remember her and remember how we didn’t indulge inimmoral acts I feel happy. I feel relieved that I didn’t violate someones daughter, someones sister, someones aunt. I have this good feeling that radiate my heart that makes me feel that I didn’t turn a good girl bad, I didn’t let my desires take control of me.

culled from https://musliminafrica.
Re: If I Had Let My Desires Take Control Of Me by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 02, 2015
Looool. Clap for urself
Re: If I Had Let My Desires Take Control Of Me by swtchicgurl: 8:52am On Feb 02, 2015
Good one. I wish many people will understand and avoid premarital sex and things that stimulates it.

We must continue to say it until every one hears and believes.

4 Likes

Re: If I Had Let My Desires Take Control Of Me by Mubbyleey(m): 9:09am On Feb 02, 2015
PrE-mAriTaL SeX nO Be GoOd TiN, BuH PpLe wiLl nOt ChAnGe...

1 Like

Re: If I Had Let My Desires Take Control Of Me by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 02, 2015
Cutehector4u:
Looool. Clap for urself
Badmouthed gee u don start Again grin

Abeg where zick19 dey? Gimme sk mak I dey high while observing grin
Re: If I Had Let My Desires Take Control Of Me by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 02, 2015
HSinclair:

Badmouthed gee u don start Again grin

Abeg where zick19 dey? Gimme sk mak I dey high while observing grin
lol how I take badmouth hehe. D guy funny well well. Laff no gree me rest
Re: If I Had Let My Desires Take Control Of Me by olagockay(m): 9:30am On Feb 02, 2015
Hmmm… I hear buh i no gree
Re: If I Had Let My Desires Take Control Of Me by ghost1718(m): 9:35am On Feb 02, 2015
Mattkent:
com
so u mean say u never bleep any girl before ni ??
Re: If I Had Let My Desires Take Control Of Me by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 02, 2015
Cutehector4u:

U sef clap for yourself grin
Re: If I Had Let My Desires Take Control Of Me by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 02, 2015
ghost1718:
so u mean say u never bleep any girl before ni ??

Wetin b ur definition of bleep?
Re: If I Had Let My Desires Take Control Of Me by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 02, 2015
Cutehector4u:
Looool. Clap for urself

undecided
Re: If I Had Let My Desires Take Control Of Me by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 02, 2015
Cutehector4u:
@HSinclair, Na 1bag of weed be dat, e go reach u or make i add more? grin

#smoking_my_weed_jejely grin

Re: If I Had Let My Desires Take Control Of Me by ghost1718(m): 10:00am On Feb 02, 2015
Mattkent:

Wetin b ur definition of bleep?
u never fvck any girl befor ni ??
Re: If I Had Let My Desires Take Control Of Me by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 02, 2015
zick19:

@HSinclair, Na 1bag of weed be dat, e go reach u or make i add more? grin

#smoking_my_weed_jejely grin

Choi this ur weed quality na die... Even the smell don dey high me embarassed

Abeg u fit make am 3 bags? undecided

1 Like

Re: If I Had Let My Desires Take Control Of Me by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 02, 2015
HSinclair:

Choi this ur weed quality na die... Even the smell don dey high me embarassed

Abeg u fit make am 3 bags? undecided
Bros, abeg u don write ur will

1 Like

Re: If I Had Let My Desires Take Control Of Me by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 02, 2015
ghost1718:
u never fvck any girl befor ni ??

nop...only for my drmz.
Re: If I Had Let My Desires Take Control Of Me by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 02, 2015
zick19:

Bros, abeg u don write ur will

grin grin grin
Re: If I Had Let My Desires Take Control Of Me by ghost1718(m): 10:25am On Feb 02, 2015
Mattkent:

nop...only for my drmz.
na Ur type make the girl were i bleep last week tell my best padi say she be virgin
Re: If I Had Let My Desires Take Control Of Me by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 02, 2015
ghost1718:
na Ur type make the girl were i bleep last week tell my best padi say she be virgin

hhhh...see this guy o...wetin u come mean?
Re: If I Had Let My Desires Take Control Of Me by ghost1718(m): 10:44am On Feb 02, 2015
Mattkent:

hhhh...see this guy o...wetin u come mean?
watin i mean be say even if ur mama won marry today, she GO still claim say she be virgin.......... No offence
Re: If I Had Let My Desires Take Control Of Me by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 02, 2015
ghost1718:
watin i mean be say even if ur mama won marry today, she GO still claim say she be virgin.......... No offence

None taken...regardless u nid to stop bleepin these gurls...

jst imagine u spent a lot of money to acquire d latest car...brand new one. N on observin u find out d car na second hand...shey u no go vex?

Na same tin wit d ladies wey dem don disvirgin...wen they reach their hubby house.

abeg make u stop d bleepin...i check ur dp...u don reach to marry tongue
Re: If I Had Let My Desires Take Control Of Me by ghost1718(m): 11:21am On Feb 02, 2015
Mattkent:

None taken...regardless u nid to stop bleepin these gurls...

jst imagine u spent a lot of money to acquire d latest car...brand new one. N on observin u find out d car na second hand...shey u no go vex?

Na same tin wit d ladies wey dem don disvirgin...wen they reach their hubby house.

abeg make u stop d bleepin...i check ur dp...u don reach to marry tongue
bross no be me disvirgined the ones i don bleep oh infact i never disvirgine any girl before .......... Talking about marriage matter, my guy u won kill me ni?? 21+ never reach nah, the girl when i GO marry go come dey how many??.......... If to say na my twin sister E for better
Re: If I Had Let My Desires Take Control Of Me by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 02, 2015
ghost1718:
bross no be me disvirgined the ones i don bleep oh infact i never disvirgine any girl before .......... Talking about marriage matter, my guy u won kill me ni?? 21+ never reach nah, the girl when i GO marry go come dey how many??.......... If to say na my twin sister E for better

hhhhh...u no serious...if u fit dey bleep for age 21 wetin come dey hinder u frm marriage.
Re: If I Had Let My Desires Take Control Of Me by ghost1718(m): 11:50am On Feb 02, 2015
Mattkent:

hhhhh...u no serious...if u fit dey bleep for age 21 wetin come dey hinder u frm marriage.
bross i still dey wait for mrs right and u no how is very hard to save money

(1) (Reply)

Ladies/guys Tell Us Your Dream Job For Your Partner. / Photo:forget Tonto Dikeh!this One Fine Pass Her! / 5 Surprising Reasons He WON’T Leave His Wife For ‘the Other Woman’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.