Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) (39026 Views)

Douglas Road Owerri After PDP Cleared The Nasty Dumpsite (Photos / After PDP Rally In Jigawa Indigenes "Disinfect" Dutse (photos) / Udoedehe: Akpabio Gave Us N3m “transport Money” Each After PDP Caucus Meetings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) by tommykiwi(m): 10:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
Make una dey foool una self,say una be kill and destroy things but make I give una one SECRET! All dis politicians THEIR CHILDREN ARE ALL LIVING ABROAD and U guys are here killing ursef for people dat don't even knw U exist,so even if U die the Election will still hold...So please young be WARNED!!! Don't kill ursef for pple dat don't even care abt U.....dis is my own piece of advice...I rest my case!!!
Re: Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) by prettychiomzy(f): 10:03pm On Feb 02, 2015
Make una kip fighting each oda ..while Buhari & Jonathan kip dining & njoyn each oda
Re: Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) by mayorkyzo: 10:03pm On Feb 02, 2015
Wetin concern innocent people car and election...clueless mallams
Re: Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) by dstnd: 10:08pm On Feb 02, 2015
Kennywills7:
The only thing Gmb and gej has done is to bring out d foolishness in some of our youths!!
They are there fighting while d children of d politicians are out there schooling to continue from where their fathers stop (looting)
They are using d youths to achieve their dreams while at d same time killing d destiny of those youths as some may die as a result of d violence
We need to grow up
To b honest these guys don't care about us
Pls b wise don't fight because of dis election cos u will b in pains while dey will b celebrating or using courts or others foolish youths to fight their battles and dat time u hv automatically become valueless to dem
....guy stop all this their children are in school and we are been used.....u only get used wen u allow it.am so sure these stupid set if youths has killer instinct in them they are manifesting it by taking it out on politics......can me and you be easily manipulated with our level of small education in Nigeria? the answer is no
Re: Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) by Realgana(m): 10:12pm On Feb 02, 2015
akagaba:

Hahahahahahahahahah
Sai nairanders.

I do bad as I talk true?
Still waiting for the discriptions.
Re: Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) by klodike(m): 10:14pm On Feb 02, 2015
That was what happened ooh. Don't mind this op giving false story because he is an apc supporter. several apc supporters were eventually shot with some dead sef.
alaoeri:
Heard that the governor's convoy was pelted with stone.
Re: Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) by harry509: 10:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
blazeee:
just as i was about entering the house i heard noise, i had to run for safety, unknown to me that some youth supporter of PDP were rallying around nnamdi azikwe road bye pass by bakin ruwa heading towards Abuja junction. after the noise and every thing when i came outside to see what has happened, they clashed with some APC supporter and they left cars parked by the road side, outside of compounds and a car wash destroyed.......
unscrupolus element youth's, easily deceived by good 4 ntn politicians. I pity 4 yu guys wen u don't kw wia u piple Rr headn 2. Destroyn inocent piple cars, did they tell yu piple dats is nigeria problem. Thurda fire all of una. Make I c ani gud 4 ntn urth wey go cum destroy my range rover sport. Na dat time OGUN go take kill una foooools...
Re: Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) by solayd(m): 10:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
is these GMB or GEJ cars??
Re: Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) by zicoraads: 10:24pm On Feb 02, 2015
klodike:
That was what happened ooh. Don't mind this op giving false story because he is an apc supporter. several apc supporters were eventually shot with some dead sef.
Were u there or have a better info? I would love to know what actually happened.
Re: Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
Just a little dress rehearsal for the big one ! And some people f00lishly believe there won't be crisis after the election,you're on your own.
Re: Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) by sule5727: 10:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
blazeee:
just as i was about entering the house i heard noise, i had to run for safety, unknown to me that some youth supporter of PDP were rallying around nnamdi azikwe road bye pass by bakin ruwa heading towards Abuja junction. after the noise and every thing when i came outside to see what has happened, they clashed with some APC supporter and they left cars parked by the road side, outside of compounds and a car wash destroyed.......
source i think is a fallacy
Re: Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2015
fitzmayowa:
We blame the politicians all the time for this, whereas its those useless so called youth that made themselves to be a tool of destruction that we need to curse as a nation...

If you die fighting for a politician, you are on your own...But sadly this useless thugs don't learn

How will they learn when most of them have been denied education either by the government or by their families.

How many educated people do you know of, that will run down the street screaming "APC" or "PDP"?

Nigeria needs a policy like that of George W. Bush; No Child Left Behind. That means no child hawkers, no child loiterers, all children must be in school.
Re: Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) by klodike(m): 10:43pm On Feb 02, 2015
Was in t/wada there in a hospital though. I did attended to one of the injured patients.
zicoraads:
Were u there or have a better info? I would love to know what actually happened.
Re: Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) by mirexxx(f): 10:48pm On Feb 02, 2015
Kennywills7:
The only thing Gmb and gej has done is to bring out d foolishness in some of our youths!!
They are there fighting while d children of d politicians are out there schooling to continue from where their fathers stop (looting)
They are using d youths to achieve their dreams while at d same time killing d destiny of those youths as some may die as a result of d violence
We need to grow up
Pls b wise don't fight because of dis election cos u will b in pains while dey will b celebrating or using courts or others foolish youths to fight their battles and dat time u hv automatically become valueless to dem
the youths decided 2 be foolish!

1 Like

Re: Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) by layaiya: 10:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
Re: Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) by Sagamite(m): 10:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
rozayx5:
nuff said

Fuuktard, can you explain that picture attachment you have there?

2 Likes

Re: Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) by project8(m): 11:14pm On Feb 02, 2015
kaduna state governor shud be held responsible cos he was caught on tape some weeks back encouraging pdp supporters to climb down on opposition if in provocked.dat if one car is burnt, his supporters shud burn 10 cars blablabla.anybdy living in kd is aware of this.so let em catcv d man.pdp the root of all evils in Nigeria
Re: Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) by Anthrophile(m): 11:14pm On Feb 02, 2015
Gin and ganja are volatile combination in the bloodstream of our youths. Expecting the desperados to break open their cache of arms and ammunition soonest.
Re: Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) by Afroconnect: 11:14pm On Feb 02, 2015
Lol...Naija youths are held in bondage by these politicians,the poor youths disenfranchised and weak can put his life on the line for a couple of thousands while the politicians steal billions of dollars.

We have some of the dumbest youths in the world,poverty is indeed a tool these evil oliticians use to enslave the people...Naija funny oh,criminality and fraud are seen as wisdom,only in Naija.
Re: Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) by ehis05(m): 11:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
D ordinary masses suppose don wise pass dis....dem no dey ever learn....d main people contesting gat nutin 2 loose y wud a poor man struggling 2 feed himself fight over sese politicians...hw much dem dey pay una sef??
Re: Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) by watchindelta(m): 11:19pm On Feb 02, 2015
I just dey laugh grin grin grin how? Me fight for who? Politicians ; grin make who nah kill who nah selves, their children dey abroad dey laugh mumu ppl like who nah grin
Re: Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) by DonaldGenes(m): 11:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
marshalcarter:

Grow up Mr.Man
Re: Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) by Uruanguy(m): 12:03am On Feb 03, 2015
Realgana:
My MB de small dats why I off my images for my browser settings.
Sambadi describe what's on the pics for me.
Thunder fire any body wey call me broke.

Sorry but u just told us the unique name u gave yourself tongue
Realgana:
My MB de small dats why I off my images for my browser settings.
Sambadi describe what's on the pics for me.
Thunder fire any body wey call me broke.

Sorry but u just told us the unique name u gave yourself
Re: Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) by emmie4luv(f): 12:10am On Feb 03, 2015
Kennywills7:
We need to grow up
Abeg u, help me tell dem well well oh o. If na 4 me and u 2 draw their ears Put Pepper b4 dem go hear word I go follow u jare
Re: Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) by Kennywills7(m): 12:47am On Feb 03, 2015
dstnd:
....guy stop all this their children are in school and we are been used.....u only get used wen u allow it.am so sure these stupid set if youths has killer instinct in them they are manifesting it by taking it out on politics......can me and you be easily manipulated with our level of small education in Nigeria? the answer is no
I get ur point bro but since we find ourselves in dis situation its best we raise awareness and educate pple in d need to avoid violence especially for d sake of our future as a country and let dem knw dey are only bn used and will b dump wen dey become irrelevant to d politicians
Re: Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) by Kennywills7(m): 12:49am On Feb 03, 2015
emmie4luv:
Abeg u, help me tell dem well well oh o. If na 4 me and u 2 draw their ears Put Pepper b4 dem go hear word I go follow u jare
Thank u dear
Politicians cannot continue to use and dump our youths
We must unite against dis politicians use of youths for their evil works
Re: Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:48am On Feb 03, 2015
Kennywills7:
We need to grow up
tell that to mobuch, because I will simply be in ashawo joint on the evenining of election while drinking moderately in other to ensure I did not abuse myself after 2 sweet rounds with olosho.
Re: Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) by caprini1: 2:20am On Feb 03, 2015
Wonderful!....so all this ranting and e-fight between PDP vs APC on Nairaland na wash? So all you guys are actually for peaceful election? Please start here on NL and be more polite and mature ,when quoting or commenting on every election related matters.God bless Nigeria and God bless Nairalanders.
Re: Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) by litetias(m): 4:05am On Feb 03, 2015
CityNG:
Where were the police and their official issued firearms?

I would like to see some of those youths in body bags.

As an autoist, anyone that abuses motor vehicles have a spot reserved for them in the very depths of hell.
There's no word like autoist my friend, the word you're looking for is auto enthusiast. Nigerians murdering the english language since time immemorial.

1 Like

Re: Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 4:30am On Feb 03, 2015
litetias:

There's no word like autoist my friend, the word you're looking for is auto enthusiast. Nigerians murdering the english language since time immemorial.

Dindinrin, the word I intended to use is the word I used.

It's hilarious that a worthless cretin like you, that is not even in my circle of fellow automotive associates, would even try to correct me.

You've had your one second of fun, now crawl off and die in a swamp somewhere.

+++++++++++++++++++++

For any other interested person, there is actually such a word. Don't listen to the uneducated trollop above.

"au·to·ist noun \ˈȯtəwə̇st, ˈȯtˌōə̇-\

Full Definition of AUTOIST

: automobilist, motorist
48 words to make in SCRABBLE® with Q and no U »
Origin of AUTOIST

2auto + -ist"

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/autoist

More:

"autoist
[aw-toh-ist]
Spell Syllables
Word Origin
noun
motorist (def 1).
Origin Expand
1900-19051900-05, Americanism; auto-2+ -ist"

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/autoist

Nairaland, giving dunce "agberos" an opportunity to show their lack of decent education since 1990ish.

CityNG, a proud, confirmed and unapologetic Autoist.

1 Like

Re: Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) by AISHBAMBA: 6:30am On Feb 03, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amina Mohammed: Okonjo-Iweala Got Nigeria Out Of Debt, But We're Back There / MC Oluomo Celebrates Wife Adebowale Adewunmi Isiotan AKinsanya On Her Birthday / Aged Woman Campaigns For Obaseki In The Streets Of Benin (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.