Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Valentine Or Election? A Test Of Patriotism. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Or Election? A Test Of Patriotism. (758 Views)

7 Reasons Why Test Of Sexual Capability Before Marriage Leads To Marital Crisis / Choose: 'valentine' Or "Election" On February 14 / Valentine Or Election. What Happens To Valentine This Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine Or Election? A Test Of Patriotism. by Esdb3: 8:12pm On Feb 02, 2015
Would you be rather working the middle of a girl or be worked in the middle by a boy. OR

Would you rather go and decide the future of your Nation and an unborn generation?
Re: Valentine Or Election? A Test Of Patriotism. by temitemi1(m): 8:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
My val is gonna be all abt GEJ grin grin grin
Re: Valentine Or Election? A Test Of Patriotism. by Crocz(m): 8:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
How about I vote and I still enjoy the rest of the day?
Re: Valentine Or Election? A Test Of Patriotism. by ronald4lif(m): 9:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
It will be all about standing for our nation, vote right, vote GMB this FeBuhari
Re: Valentine Or Election? A Test Of Patriotism. by aristocrazzy: 9:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
I vote labour party.
Re: Valentine Or Election? A Test Of Patriotism. by apparentlylaw(m): 10:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
Why would i waste my Time ..bath ...trek to dah Junction ...stay under the sun ...sweat and Vote wen the winner iz already certain after all dier whole mago mago , Rigging , & Gimmicks ....itz better to stay wif ur babe ...in ur hause ..d Ac on ...d music banging and u guyz enjoying ur self ...
Re: Valentine Or Election? A Test Of Patriotism. by boxer022(m): 11:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
Election in the morning then Valentine in the evening.
Re: Valentine Or Election? A Test Of Patriotism. by tzoracle: 12:09am On Feb 03, 2015
Election biko

At least I'll save my paper
Re: Valentine Or Election? A Test Of Patriotism. by MhisIjay(f): 1:50am On Feb 03, 2015
Non of d above
I will slp nd watch movies all day, alongside my faithful companions, popcorn nd zobo grin
Re: Valentine Or Election? A Test Of Patriotism. by Medunah: 2:17am On Feb 03, 2015
None, i would rather stay at home
Re: Valentine Or Election? A Test Of Patriotism. by ronald4lif(m): 2:45am On Feb 03, 2015
Medunah:
None, i would rather stay at home

Be a patriotic Nigerian, go vote and be part of change jare smiley
Re: Valentine Or Election? A Test Of Patriotism. by Medunah: 6:22am On Feb 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

Be a patriotic Nigerian, go vote and be part of change jare smiley
Errmmm, dat would be possible if i had a PVC

(1) (Reply)

I Broke Up With Her / Romantic World Records / When It Comes To Women, Highest Bidder Takes It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.