Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

what makes u feel that u are a hot GiRL? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / what makes u feel that u are a hot GiRL? (1893 Views)

If This Hot Girl Would Cheat On You And You Would Still Forgive Her …guranteed / Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? / Why Do I Feel That She Deserves Someone Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: what makes u feel that u are a hot GiRL? by kandiikane(m): 8:03pm On May 21, 2011
Topsoldier:

When a gurl compliments herself she is actually the opposite of what she thinks she is. don't call yourself beautyful

let other people do that. Self praising is a crime and a path for the insecure big mamas.

IF a girl feels/knows she is beautiful so she is the opposite? Even if she was the opposite atleast she is secure in how she look what is the problem in that?
Re: what makes u feel that u are a hot GiRL? by Topsoldier: 8:07pm On May 21, 2011
kandiikane:

IF a girl feels/knows she is beautiful so she is the opposite? Even if she was the opposite atleast she is secure in how she look what is the problem in that?

The problem wiv that is she is over conceited yet she not what she thinks she is. she is lying to herself, why would

any1 lie to themselves. When i go on FB and i see girls self promoting themsefs i automatically think them as ugly

desperate women. not that im saying u re one of them but u know the deal.
Re: what makes u feel that u are a hot GiRL? by Natasha2(f): 8:10pm On May 21, 2011
:d :d :d :d :d
Re: what makes u feel that u are a hot GiRL? by kandiikane(m): 8:48pm On May 21, 2011
Topsoldier:

The problem wiv that is she is over conceited yet she not what she thinks she is. she is lying to herself, why would

any1 lie to themselves. When i go on FB and i see girls self promoting themsefs i automatically think them as ugly

desperate women. not that im saying u re one of them but u know the deal.

There is a difference between knowing you are beautiful and bragging/stuckup about your beauty.

You have to understand that if a woman is facially beautiful nothing can make that ugly whether she brags, she is horrible or wicked. She will still look beautiful just that others will use that as an excuse to call her ugly.
Re: what makes u feel that u are a hot GiRL? by DaDoctor: 10:55am On May 26, 2011
fine or no fine,
BEAUTY IS IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER.

Also, when u conceive you are beautiful, most times you may be misleading yourself or leaving in phantom mirage.

from experience too, if you feel and profess you are beautiful too often, you may have to take heed lest you fall, cos pride goeth before a fall.

@KANDIIKANNE, If you are beautiful, then upload your pix, and get accessed by the jury on board and end the word-battle.
me, i no handsome @ ALL, so i no upload mine
Re: what makes u feel that u are a hot GiRL? by kandiikane(m): 11:01am On May 26, 2011
I have not mention anything about my beauty. . . I do not like to blow my own horn grin

By the way the "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder" thing is a myth. . .We all see the same fine and wowo people lol wink

Da Doctor:

Also, when u conceive you are beautiful, most times you may be misleading yourself or leaving in phantom mirage.

from experience too, if you feel and profess you are beautiful too often, you may have to take heed lest you fall, cos pride goeth before a fall.

So you expect anyone to feel they are ugly? What kind life is this? I think it is a sin sef to call yourself(God's creation) ugly
Re: what makes u feel that u are a hot GiRL? by DaDoctor: 11:19am On May 26, 2011
dont get it twisted, 'feeling good' about yourself is quite different from one bragging to be beautiful.
Yes, no created human can be 100% ugly, because we all are beautifully made, but believe ye me, 'beauty pass beauty'(for those who cares so much about it, not me, cos i sure have my basis for assement just like we all).
If you are beautiful, let others tell you that, yet dont be flattered about it or carry it as an anthem.

For me, i am just there sha(anyway, man no need too fine).

Hope this would end the long word-fight between you and top soldier.Conceed the point and always pick up something in any argument.

LESSONS
Even if you are beautiful, dont profess or boast of it too often, let other say it.

AT APOINT IN MY LIFE I LOST THE SP POST IN MY SCHOOL EVEN BEFORE THE INVESTITURE.WHY? BECAUSE I BAOSTED IT WAS MY RIGHT AS THE MOST BRILLIANT AND INTELLIGENT IN MY SET, I EVEN STARTED ATTENDING BOURNVITA BRAIN MATCH WITH MY SENIORS RIGHT FROM SS1,
When the day came I WAS MADE THE ASP, I REVOLTED AND WAS SANCTIONED.i learnt not to blow my own trumpet FROM THEN EVEN WHEN ALL PRAISE ME
Re: what makes u feel that u are a hot GiRL? by kandiikane(m): 11:23am On May 26, 2011
you just concluded what I have written. . .There is a difference between bragging and knowing you are. . . I see nothing wrong if you know you are beautiful and not afraid/shy to be out there with it. . .And then there is just bragging
Re: what makes u feel that u are a hot GiRL? by DaDoctor: 11:39am On May 26, 2011
NICE JUDGMENT THOUGH. LETS ALLOW TO PASS AND LEARN THE LESSONS TOT.

I havent seen your profile, but i forsee you are fine from pyschological point of view.

takia
Re: what makes u feel that u are a hot GiRL? by kandiikane(m): 12:09pm On May 26, 2011
wink
Re: what makes u feel that u are a hot GiRL? by 190: 12:11pm On May 26, 2011
Kandikane >>> AFRICAN SUN GIRL undecided
Re: what makes u feel that u are a hot GiRL? by kandiikane(m): 12:11pm On May 26, 2011
lol huh? undecided
Re: what makes u feel that u are a hot GiRL? by 190: 12:12pm On May 26, 2011
shocked angry angry
Re: what makes u feel that u are a hot GiRL? by kandiikane(m): 12:13pm On May 26, 2011
angry angry angry angry
Re: what makes u feel that u are a hot GiRL? by 190: 12:16pm On May 26, 2011
Kandikane>>> Sugar Cane farmer undecided
Re: what makes u feel that u are a hot GiRL? by kandiikane(m): 12:18pm On May 26, 2011
Abi na yu grandpa we dey tok bot? angry angry
Re: what makes u feel that u are a hot GiRL? by 190: 12:20pm On May 26, 2011

shocked shocked @ kandikane profile pixx
Re: what makes u feel that u are a hot GiRL? by kandiikane(m): 12:25pm On May 26, 2011
Your papa makes me feel hot angry angry angry

Why change your post? angry angry angry I saw it angry angry angry
Re: what makes u feel that u are a hot GiRL? by 190: 12:26pm On May 26, 2011
^SMH!! Then go take a swim in a pool of shiit to cool your hotness grin grin
Re: what makes u feel that u are a hot GiRL? by Tricici(f): 12:30pm On May 26, 2011
Girls r insecure about their looks sometimes. that's natural I guess. As for me whenever I get a compliment I find it hard to believe it cuz I just don't see it in the mirror.
Nways thank God for making me the way I am smiley
Re: what makes u feel that u are a hot GiRL? by 190: 12:33pm On May 26, 2011
Tricici:

Girls r insecure about their looks sometimes. that's natural I guess. As for me whenever I get a compliment I find it hard to believe it cuz I just don't see it in the mirror.
Nways thank God for making me the way I am smiley

Are u that UGLY

anyway im a professional doctor and could work a surgery on your face

free of charge
Re: what makes u feel that u are a hot GiRL? by kandiikane(m): 12:52pm On May 26, 2011
PS, how can you thank God when he knows you do not appreciate your looks shocked shocked shocked

190:

^SMH!! Then go take a swim in a pool of shiit to cool your hotness grin grin
After you angry
Re: what makes u feel that u are a hot GiRL? by 190: 2:45pm On May 26, 2011
undecided
Re: what makes u feel that u are a hot GiRL? by 2buff4Mods(m): 2:40am On May 27, 2011
The hottest girls tend to be the ones who don't make it a job to verbally remind themselves and everyone around them how hot they are.

Female narcissism is retardedly boring.
Re: what makes u feel that u are a hot GiRL? by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:15pm On May 27, 2011
*Sigh*

The Question is, "what makes u feel that u are a hot GiRL?"

Let the ladies say what they like,

We men know what we like,

Any girl that likes what we like,

Must surely be a fre**in' dyke!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Quiting For Nothing: / Nigerian Men Behave Better Abroad Than In Nigeria / How Long Does It Take Her To Say YES I Will Date U?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.