Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Please Was I Right In Breaking Up With My Girl Friend Because Of This (advice) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Was I Right In Breaking Up With My Girl Friend Because Of This (advice) (3339 Views)

6 Methods That Men Use In Breaking Ladies' Heart / Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? / She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Was I Right In Breaking Up With My Girl Friend Because Of This (advice) by Pope22(m): 7:33pm On Jun 16, 2015
I need advice.
One night I called my girl friend and asked her who she was with it and where she was because I suspected she wasnt at home, she asked me if I want to speak with the person and what kind of question is that. Normally when I asked her this kind of question, she would ask me why am I asking, that she is at home sometimes she would try to play some games to know how I would react by telling me she is with someone; when I ask who the person is, she will tell me she is with nobody and laugh but this particular day, she neither said she was at home nor that she wasnt with anybody, she just kept asking me why was I asking, why was I asking to the extent that it got to a stage where I got upset and asked her to answer my question and stop playing around.

I know my girl friend, when she notices that am serious with such questions, she would simply tell me she is at home or that she is not with anybody. But this time around, she refused to say whether she was with a guy or that she was not, only asking me...why was I asking, why was I asking. I even threatened her that if she couldnt tell me whether she was with someone or not and where she was that night, that we would have problems and might breakup, she ended the call and sent me a message that she was not with anybody. I called her severally and she refused to pick, next her number became unreachable.

I and her mother use to communicate well and her mother has never ever lied to me before. So I decided to call her mother to find out if she was at home. Her mother told me that her daughter (my girl friend) is in school. I was shocked because she hasnt entered school though she has written jamb twice now and this year would make it 3 times, so she is no longer a small girl. Her mother told me she has been in school and out of home for months, even asked me dont I go and see her in school? I became dump and ended the call and had a sleepless night. In the morning, after she noticed I spoke with the mother, she started calling me and sent me a message that she was the one who told her mum to tell me those things. This girl is the last in their family, so you can imagine how old the mother will be to tell such lies if it was true and the mother I know is a christian mother and who always tells me the truth about everything.

Please, who is actually telling lies here because I want to be sure that I was right in breaking up with her.
Re: Please Was I Right In Breaking Up With My Girl Friend Because Of This (advice) by ionsman: 7:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
I know its not easy.But move ahead.

I once had a babe back then, on this particular day, I called her and asked for her location,she told me she was home but I didnt believe her because of my instincts. They hardly fail me.

I told her she was lying so she got pissed off and hung up/switched off her phone. After about an hour,I called her and it connected. We were talking when I heard oyigbo oyigbo from a bus conductor(thats where she resides).Immediately,she cut the call.I called her back she refused picking. ..You know the rest. I called off the fvcking sham called a relationship.

So my brother, use your head.Move on with your life.

T

4 Likes

Re: Please Was I Right In Breaking Up With My Girl Friend Because Of This (advice) by sseunth(m): 7:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
I support u by brking up

1 Like

Re: Please Was I Right In Breaking Up With My Girl Friend Because Of This (advice) by neutrotoba(m): 7:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
You were very right, she was obviously hiding some things from you.

4 Likes

Re: Please Was I Right In Breaking Up With My Girl Friend Because Of This (advice) by dulux07(m): 7:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
Jst let her go abeg, she is hidin something.

2 Likes

Re: Please Was I Right In Breaking Up With My Girl Friend Because Of This (advice) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 16, 2015
Let her go....

Listen to this track by me titled "E GO BETA"

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/903212c7

1 Like

Re: Please Was I Right In Breaking Up With My Girl Friend Because Of This (advice) by or3gon: 8:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
just move on, let her go, you've been played

1 Like

Re: Please Was I Right In Breaking Up With My Girl Friend Because Of This (advice) by jsunex(m): 8:19pm On Jun 16, 2015
4get her, she is a Liar

2 Likes

Re: Please Was I Right In Breaking Up With My Girl Friend Because Of This (advice) by Melahou(m): 8:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
Forget the bit.h and move on
You were so on point to have broken up.

1 Like

Re: Please Was I Right In Breaking Up With My Girl Friend Because Of This (advice) by integrity85(m): 8:34pm On Jun 16, 2015
Bro, a professor in her "school " has kept her for months now without her informing you....

MOVE ON PLEASE

1 Like

Re: Please Was I Right In Breaking Up With My Girl Friend Because Of This (advice) by Pope22(m): 8:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
Cool..and thanks.
Re: Please Was I Right In Breaking Up With My Girl Friend Because Of This (advice) by Larablink(f): 9:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
Op. You made the right decision, let her go . she is a cheat and a liar. Before you will regret it.

2 Likes

Re: Please Was I Right In Breaking Up With My Girl Friend Because Of This (advice) by SkinnyDude(m): 9:26pm On Jun 16, 2015
Why Must U Be Asking Her Location? U A Detective? U Dont Deserve The Girl, You Are Stil A Chid.

2 Likes

Re: Please Was I Right In Breaking Up With My Girl Friend Because Of This (advice) by SkinnyDude(m): 9:29pm On Jun 16, 2015
Larablink:
Op. You made the right decision, let her go . she is a cheat and a liar. Before you will regret it.
i Think He Is Wrong By Always Asking Her, Her Way About.
Re: Please Was I Right In Breaking Up With My Girl Friend Because Of This (advice) by Larablink(f): 9:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
SkinnyDude:
I don't think there is anything wrong with him, asking the were about of his girlfriend. She is definitely with a guy that's why she didn't reply.

1 Like

Re: Please Was I Right In Breaking Up With My Girl Friend Because Of This (advice) by Senjo(m): 9:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
I still don't understand y u sti need our advice

U already kw wt u need to kw abt d so called girl n i dont think u need any advice on hw to deal wit ha issue
For Christ sake dis girl is a liar n probably a cheat base on d explanation ha mum gave to u.
Re: Please Was I Right In Breaking Up With My Girl Friend Because Of This (advice) by Senjo(m): 9:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
SkinnyDude:
If u think his wron by asking abt ha where about definitely op should care less abt d girl wellbeing
Re: Please Was I Right In Breaking Up With My Girl Friend Because Of This (advice) by Battery1(m): 9:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
SkinnyDude:
Why Must U Be Asking Her Location? U A Detective? U Dont Deserve The Girl, You Are Stil A Chid.
Are u sure u are not d one being childish here? Its normal to ask ur lover where he or she is anytime.

2 Likes

Re: Please Was I Right In Breaking Up With My Girl Friend Because Of This (advice) by SkinnyDude(m): 9:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
Larablink:
I don't think there is anything wrong with him, asking the were about of his girlfriend. She is definitely with a guy that's why she didn't reply.
The Girl Is Just His Galfriend. He Doesnt Own Her. She Cant Keep Explaining Her Way About To Him. Whats The Point? If She Is With Another Guy, And Lies. Will He Know? He Is Insecure
Re: Please Was I Right In Breaking Up With My Girl Friend Because Of This (advice) by Battery1(m): 9:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
Larablink:
OP...hook up wit dis chick, I tink she wil restore ur happines back... grin

1 Like

Re: Please Was I Right In Breaking Up With My Girl Friend Because Of This (advice) by Senjo(m): 9:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
SkinnyDude:
The Girl Is Just His Galfriend. He Doesnt Own Her. She Cant Keep Explaining Her Way About To Him. Whats The Point? If She Is With Another Guy, And Lies. Will He Know? He Is Insecure
U av a point but relationship goes beyond ignoring d wellbeing of a partner
I kw a girl dat will cheat wil sti cheat no matter hw u monitor ha
He has done his best as d guy in d relationship n d mum is a living testimony of his actions.
Re: Please Was I Right In Breaking Up With My Girl Friend Because Of This (advice) by SkinnyDude(m): 9:49pm On Jun 16, 2015
Battery1:

Are u sure u are not d one being childish here? Its normal to ask ur lover where he or she is anytime.
he Is Not Married To Her. According To Him, He Is Fond Of Askin Her That Question, And The Babe Doesnt Like It. The Guy Doesnt Trust Her, That Was It.
Re: Please Was I Right In Breaking Up With My Girl Friend Because Of This (advice) by Pope22(m): 9:53pm On Jun 16, 2015
SkinnyDude:
Well, that's your opinion and its welcomed. To me, I don't usually ask her where she is because I suspect her, its just normal thing people ask but when you suspect something too you stil ask same question. It doesn't mean I used to monitor here or that I didn't trust her.
Re: Please Was I Right In Breaking Up With My Girl Friend Because Of This (advice) by Pope22(m): 9:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
SkinnyDude:
he Is Not Married To Her. According To Him, He Is Fond Of Askin Her That Question, And The Babe Doesnt Like It. The Guy Doesnt Trust Her, That Was It.
I never said I was fond of asking her where she is, I do ask her where she is sometimes which is normal.
Re: Please Was I Right In Breaking Up With My Girl Friend Because Of This (advice) by SkinnyDude(m): 9:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
Pope22:

Well, that's your opinion and its welcomed. To me, I don't usually ask her where she is because I suspect her, its just normal thing people ask but when you suspect something too you stil ask same question. It doesn't mean I used to monitor here or that I didn't trust her.
fine.
Re: Please Was I Right In Breaking Up With My Girl Friend Because Of This (advice) by Battery1(m): 9:59pm On Jun 16, 2015
SkinnyDude:
To me, asking ur babe where she is sometimes doesn't mean u dnt trust her, its jst normal tin dat some1 shld ask.
Re: Please Was I Right In Breaking Up With My Girl Friend Because Of This (advice) by Larablink(f): 10:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
Battery1:

OP...hook up wit dis chick, I tink she wil restore ur happines back... grin
you no dey serious grin
Re: Please Was I Right In Breaking Up With My Girl Friend Because Of This (advice) by Larablink(f): 10:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
SkinnyDude:
. His just trying to be caring.

2 Likes

Re: Please Was I Right In Breaking Up With My Girl Friend Because Of This (advice) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
Whatsapp has already made things easier, u can just ask her to send u her location shikenan!

Just ditch the bitc* & move on with your life.
Goodluck but not Jonathan.
Re: Please Was I Right In Breaking Up With My Girl Friend Because Of This (advice) by chigoizie7(m): 11:25pm On Jun 16, 2015
Pope22:
I need advice.
One night I called my girl friend and asked her who she was with it and where she was because I suspected she wasnt at home, she asked me if I want to speak with the person and what kind of question is that. Normally when I asked her this kind of question, she would ask me why am I asking, that she is at home sometimes she would try to play some games to know how I would react by telling me she is with someone; when I ask who the person is, she will tell me she is with nobody and laugh but this particular day, she neither said she was at home nor that she wasnt with anybody, she just kept asking me why was I asking, why was I asking to the extent that it got to a stage where I got upset and asked her to answer my question and stop playing around.

I know my girl friend, when she notices that am serious with such questions, she would simply tell me she is at home or that she is not with anybody. But this time around, she refused to say whether she was with a guy or that she was not, only asking me...why was I asking, why was I asking. I even threatened her that if she couldnt tell me whether she was with someone or not and where she was that night, that we would have problems and might breakup, she ended the call and sent me a message that she was not with anybody. I called her severally and she refused to pick, next her number became unreachable.

I and her mother use to communicate well and her mother has never ever lied to me before. So I decided to call her mother to find out if she was at home. Her mother told me that her daughter (my girl friend) is in school. I was shocked because she hasnt entered school though she has written jamb twice now and this year would make it 3 times, so she is no longer a small girl. Her mother told me she has been in school and out of home for months, even asked me dont I go and see her in school? I became dump and ended the call and had a sleepless night. In the morning, after she noticed I spoke with the mother, she started calling me and sent me a message that she was the one who told her mum to tell me those things. This girl is the last in their family, so you can imagine how old the mother will be to tell such lies if it was true and the mother I know is a christian mother and who always tells me the truth about everything.

Please, who is actually telling lies here because I want to be sure that I was right in breaking up with her.

Km
Re: Please Was I Right In Breaking Up With My Girl Friend Because Of This (advice) by Battery1(m): 11:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
chigoizie7:

She became tired of ur childish and stupid attitudes.

If I were to be God, bros, I will make sure that ur real heart breaks into shreds,

Abeg no let me talk wetin I go regret her, btw, how old are u sef?

Besides, she even pitied u.
And her mother too? Do u actually read in btw d lines?
Re: Please Was I Right In Breaking Up With My Girl Friend Because Of This (advice) by Pope22(m): 11:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
chigoizie7:

She became tired of ur childish and stupid attitudes.

If I were to be God, bros, I will make sure that ur real heart breaks into shreds,

Abeg no let me talk wetin I go regret her, btw, how old are u sef?

Besides, she even pitied u.
We are not supposed to use abusive words bro and thanks for your comments, I appreciate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Low Self Confidence / See The Pick Up Line She Said I Used That Made Her Fall For Me / It's Dollyjoy's Birthday, Drop You Birthday Wishes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.