Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest (58481 Views)

Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers / Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest / Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by ogboss: 8:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
Long overdue, they burning trees now and causing desertification
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by TheNature: 9:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
miraclewonder:
keep it up, soldiers, May d Lord crown your efforts with success

AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by MailSA: 9:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
I envisaged this all along because their sponsors will focus their attention and resources in electioneering thereby abandoning them. They have been abandoned because of election. Millitary shud crush them now
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by jpphilips(m): 2:56am On Feb 04, 2015
Bridgetown:

You are talking from your anus!s without brain. Since you were born how many times have you seen past government both military nd civilian commission new military barracks, new prisons, police barracks or stations not to talk of equipping the military. Did you put the decade of rotten failed security system into consideration before expecting the government and military to do wonders? Most black populous country indeed! You think is by size and numbers. Many poor countries in Europe with the size and population of osun state produce military hardware, which one did this government meet on ground.

And Chad with fewer Soldiers, few barracks, few prisons and before I forget few planes got results why?

Because you are too dumb to realize you have no future with Jonathan, continue attending political rallies thinking you just got a political appointment.
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by otunbadan(m): 3:23am On Feb 04, 2015
Ndukwe007:
If Cameroon waited, they wouldn't have saved the ppl they did. if America waited sadam Huessien will still be president..... if Nigeria had taken action the Chibok girls would have been saved and succide girls wouldn't have been..... our govment failed us.

Join the Army today,your input is needed
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by otunbadan(m): 3:42am On Feb 04, 2015
For the sake of human sanity, in matters concerning this BH matter,avoid politicising the matter,show respect,pray for safety of the Armed Forces fighting and makes sacrifices.
Don't come here and SAI BUHARI or Vote GEJ on fathers brothers mothers daughters blood,show a little constraints and respect our heros over fighting to keep BH cornered in the North East and stop them from spreading all over Nigeria. Show some restraints and respect.
God bless the #ArmedForces.

Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by myfxpower: 7:35am On Feb 04, 2015
I wish this was done before the #chibokgirls were taken.
They are not doing us any good!
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 04, 2015
jpphilips:

And Chad with fewer Soldiers, few barracks, few prisons and before I forget few planes got results why?

Because you are too dumb to realize you have no future with Jonathan, continue attending political rallies thinking you just got a political appointment.

Chad got a result and the success Nigeria army has been making is failure I guess! you are quick to recognize chad success while Nigeria success is nothing to you because of your hate for the president.
I pity your family and the future of your retard unborn children because they will definitely inherit this your Margot brain. Imbecillleee!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by jpphilips(m): 7:15pm On Feb 04, 2015
Bridgetown:

Chad got a result and the success Nigeria army has been making is failure I guess! you are quick to recognize chad success while Nigeria success is nothing to you because of your hate for the president.
I pity your family and the future of your retard unborn children because they will definitely inherit this your Margot brain. Imbecillleee!!!!!

You call ceeding territory to terrorists success?
Listen carefully, the politicians careless about your nuisance value so do I.
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by olabukola: 7:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
Did they bomb the chibok girls put since I did not read about their release/rescue.
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by grandstar(m): 9:33pm On Feb 04, 2015
ayogabriel:
What took them this long to storm the place, they knew of there hideout all along, they had the drones, so why are they just doing all this? Lives would have been saved and properties would not have been lost. A government which is committed to protecting her people, will swing into action immediately. #something is fishy.

The Boko boys probably have innocent civilians as human shields i.e. Kidnapped women and children. Rumour had it in the past when Sambisa was bombed, there were limbs of young girls and women were all over the place
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by jpphilips(m): 4:32pm On Feb 07, 2015
Bridgetown:

No single Boko Haram attack on Cadian soil since last year October, can such be said of their Nigerian counterpart?
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by jbloggs(m): 12:12am On Mar 20, 2015
onatisi:
read!read!! Read!!! Read the article before making comments. This is no longer a nigeria affair. “A soldier involved in the
operation said Chadian
forces were working
under the African Union
agreement to help
Nigeria in its fight against
Boko Haram.”
The question is rhetorical.
He wants to know why it took GEJ 4years not to joke with the issue until 6 weeks before election.
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by onatisi(m): 2:16am On Mar 20, 2015
jbloggs:

The question is rhetorical.
He wants to know why it took GEJ 4years not to joke with the issue until 6 weeks before election.
it took 4years for neighbouring countries to see the problem as a regional one and it took 4years for au to formally take a decision on the issue. The successes recorded is because au mandated the four countries and even approved the establishment of a regional force. Now all countries involved can pursue bh fighters across their borders and engage them.

1 Like

Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by Ovamboland(m): 5:51am On Mar 20, 2015
fkaz:
Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest

http://leadership.ng/news/408993/finally-nigerian-troops-bombard-sambisa-forest

According to the agency, the army used it war drones to level some of the Boko Haram camps in the northeast but it was not clear about the casualties on both sides. The army said that they are still committed to securing the civilian population at whatever cost.

Mogbe! i never new drones too have flesh and blood and also suffer casualty grin grin

When did Nigeria unable to acquire conventional weapons start possessing armed drones?
I wonder the cerebral level of the writers of this senseless stories and the readers who believe them
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by jbloggs(m): 8:04am On Mar 20, 2015
zizibabe1:

Always get your facts right or ask to be better informed before you spew stuff.You think the army will just run into sambisa forest without putting certain measures in place.Please ownership or access to internet facilties shouldn't make you spew uninformed comments on issues you have little or no knowledge about

So, you must be the one in charge of the Army all this while...
Google when Chad,Cameroon and Niger have been engaging BH using ground assault, what NA needed more was to communicate with those other countries earlier before the postponement of elections.

Aerial bombardment based on the economic size of Nigeria should have been done since 3years ago.
At least fly around those areas with drones that can take pictures/videos of who those people are, then ask the state governor and L.G.A chairman who is in charge of that territory after which you can take action before sending ground troops to such places.

It's called intelligence gathering and shouldn't take a year to do. A very effective Military should do that almost immediately they've noticed such disturbances and give a very resounding combating response to the foolish BH leader.
I am sure it's every year they sign a budget, so what happened to the Defence budget yearly? They usually forget there is BH and it's now election year they just remembered we needed to purchase better equipment. We also couldn't get Aljazeera or CNN to report it directly.
NA had to do it themselves, common!
A good C in C should know he has to give it all he's got from inception.
Because a stitch in time saves nine they say. You can't allow such issue to fester for too long because you will need more military equipment and foot soldiers to fight it later, if not controlled in time.
BH can't afford a fighter jet even isis.
So why not nip it early enough.
So,make sure they don't exist again by cleaning up that borderline they occupy with all that is necessary for such.
Do you know how many lives that has been lost due to lack of proper tactical combating?
They have a base,find the base and clean it up simple,as far as it's not their land, take it back from them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Obama Told Buhari During Their Meeting / Honourable Moji Lawal Gets Married (photos) / Prominent Nigerians Who May Be Jailed In 2016 (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.