Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest (58489 Views)

Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers / Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest / Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 03, 2015
dosht:

It is well with you

Thanks!!! And you too!

1 Like

Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by hedges007(m): 10:39am On Feb 03, 2015
Haha..Naija with their fire brigade approach, so after nearly a year, they expect those girls to remain in Sambisa forest?
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by franugo(m): 10:42am On Feb 03, 2015
BlackLeopard:

A soldier is a soldier, that they're different division doesn't mean they're doing nothing.

Don't be disrespectful to soldiers while praising active combatants, it isn't helping.

Otherwise, good air to those paratroopers wings and better landing. also wishes of safe return.

what i meant was the incorrigbly corrupted people squandering d nation's money on frivolities n in d end will say dt they would die 4 the country when we all know dt they would rather put others in the line of fire instead of actually doing what's best 4 d country, e.g most politicians
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 03, 2015
hazyfm1:
LAST MINUTE... BETTER LATE THAN NEVER

SEEMS APC IS THE FORCE BEHIND YOUR RECENT PERFORMANCE

KEEP IT UP PRESIDO
When you have a strong opposition, you wake up from slumber!

2 Likes

Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by hazyfm1: 10:47am On Feb 03, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

When you have a strong opposition, you wake up from slumber!

Very correct bro, all we need right now is change
#ABJ
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by Xmen149(m): 10:48am On Feb 03, 2015
mrofficial:
Why are they just doing that now?
If you are chasing someone and d person runs into another persons backyard..the owner of the house didnt see the person you were chasing(or pretend not to) but saw you with gun in hand..what will you do..thats the situation here

1 Like

Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by koboko69: 10:51am On Feb 03, 2015
faladeSM1132:

Why don't you move with your family to clare them since too,
i wonder i you people of NL talking without brain;
have you ever seen any militry switch into action without deep research ,
for how many years he took american to end Osama s life?
did you know the numbers of innocent people died including sodier before most powerful country in the world can end the life of Osama bin-lardin?
pls stop insulting nigerian sodier or FG on this insurgency matter for the sake of political intrest:

STOP IT !!!!

You dont have sense. You think u are intelligent, you just showed how foolish u are. Is it about ending Osamas life or about invading Afghanistan in search of Osama. How many years did it take them ttoinvade Afghanistan after 9/11?
5 6 years. The way you people foolishly defend this government is appalling. Dont u guys have any sensr of decency?
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by deeptesting(m): 10:56am On Feb 03, 2015
UniqueGem:
For your mind now you've made sense.

Don't mind the typos my phone screen is cracked, i am just managing to see through..Meanwhile, address the issue...Would Osama have festered around like Shekau, maiming & killing American citizens for this long operating from American soil?

Answer my question or shut up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by ogaprime(m): 10:57am On Feb 03, 2015
ayogabriel:
What took them this long to storm the place, they knew of there hideout all along, they had the drones, so why are they just doing all this? Lives would have been saved and properties would not have been lost. A government which is committed to protecting her people, will swing into action immediately. #something is fishy.

For your level; if you never play strategy game (age of empire). Abegi no talk. Do you know what gaining territories and boundaries means?? You think its easy fighting a war? They know where BH that doesn't mean they can use celebrity red carpet stroll into sambisa and start killing BHs. Prayer,wisdom and encouragement is what we need now and not your comment. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by Kingsasian(m): 11:05am On Feb 03, 2015
This is political o. I think the fg only gave the military the go ahead to bombard sambisa just to unsettle the insurgents till feb 14. After feb 14 they will lay back again.
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by donezra(m): 11:09am On Feb 03, 2015
Alphaoscar:
This is pure drug after death oooo. After how many months of yearning for the military to comb the evil forest the power that be have to wait till the agents of darkness relocate from the evil forest before giving the go ahead for the bombing of the forest.

I mean no fight. In the military, there is something we call coordinated attack. You don't just rush into battles without first studying your enemy.
If they had done this months ago, I know you will say 'how can the military do this knowing that the chibok girls are in the forest', 'O! the military have killed the chibok girls'.
I think they should be praised and not condemned. Some resign or run away once they are posted to the boko haram frontier.
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by valdykes(m): 11:10am On Feb 03, 2015
mrofficial:
Why are they just doing that now?
there are young people like you who are fighting the insurgents as volunteers.dont just sit there and condemn.God be with them
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by utytill(m): 11:14am On Feb 03, 2015
Hmmm,tunning to bbc hausa for buhari reaction.
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by Napherson: 11:17am On Feb 03, 2015
Finally, after sacrificing my good friend on Sunday 1st Feb. 2015. Rest in Perfect Peace with the LORD, Lt Col. J.O.A. GOD will severely punish Boko Haram sponsors, their families and sympathizers AMEN

4 Likes

Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by jpphilips(m): 11:17am On Feb 03, 2015
ayogabriel:
What took them this long to storm the place, they knew of there hideout all along, they had the drones, so why are they just doing all this? Lives would have been saved and properties would not have been lost. A government which is committed to protecting her people, will swing into action immediately. #something is fishy.

They were actually waiting for ordinary Chad to help them, how are the shameless mighty fallen under a decrepit administrator
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by BotherMleeper(m): 11:19am On Feb 03, 2015
etebefia:
If sincerely nigeria wants to succesfully defeat boko haram, the it should be tackle from the source. This is a fundamental problem, even if you kill shekau and his boys, another set will spring up. The bombardment is good but other strategic measures should also be followed.

Such as what, Mr armchair general.
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by frankgreat(m): 11:21am On Feb 03, 2015
cant these mission be top secret? now they know you are coming and you expect them top fold their arms? Nawa for naija intelligent agencies o
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by jpphilips(m): 11:24am On Feb 03, 2015
Bridgetown:

Guy non blame me jare, we should not politicize everything brother I am APC supporter but the truth is there is no where in the world fighting Islamic terrorist is easy. Some have taken over a country like Syria, Iraq, Somalia,Libya, Afghanistan, just to mention a few. This government tried by limiting them to a particular region for sometimes.

Which Government in the world do you know that tells her citizens, terrorists are the opposition party?
tried indeed, but I understand why you feel they tried, because in your life and en-devours, you are stuck trying, so it is not surprising when a disgruntled fvcktard like you think that the most populous black nation on earth should be run by "trials".
Not your fault!
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by fairheven: 11:24am On Feb 03, 2015
Hope they are not killing innocent civilians as has become a continuous occurances..I suspect this hurriedly "arrangee" attack just to score cheap political points by JONAthan wull not work.
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by jpphilips(m): 11:27am On Feb 03, 2015
zeusdgrt:
I do sincerely tink dt a test shuld be done on some individuals before being allowed as a nairalander,APC supporters have always known to be of no brains like their intending looser candidate.[b]Do you knw that a country is not allowed to go to war with itself,which carries so many sanctions of war crimes to it.[/b]Jonathan knows this dt is why he has to involve international bodies and for international bodies to respond there must be a spread of the insurgency into other nations.That's the knowledge of an enlightened educationist with rule of law principles,if it was your cattle rearer Buhari he wuld hv bombed the country into two and divide the country cz an illiterate will alwys be foolish to intelligence. Kudos Mr President and Big up Our military

grin grin grin grin grin Product of roofless classrooms, give me one reasons why this comment wont come from an urchin with the bio metrics of a goat.
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by callmenow: 11:28am On Feb 03, 2015
Better late than never. After Russia delivered the weapons denied us. Nigeria must start producing these weapons.

1 Like

Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by philips70(m): 11:30am On Feb 03, 2015
Frankiss44:

You are a wicked goat on a very bad mission... when the military attacked initially were u guys not screaming genocide against the north??

well now it is the UN that is controlling the mission right now..... there will be nothing like "genocide against the north'' from your blood thirsty General...

Your stupidity wears you a seat belt with an airbag. Sambissa forest that Jonathan and Olokulade have been telling us they can't enter because they don't want to kill the girls is the same forest they are entering now 2 weeks to elections. Now everything is suddenly taking shape. PWC results, Kerosine for 50 Naira, Sambissa forest storming. I pray he releases your brains before the elections.

2 Likes

Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by Frankiss44(m): 11:49am On Feb 03, 2015
philips70:

Your stupidity wears you a seat belt with an airbag. Sambissa forest that Jonathan and Olokulade have been telling us they can't enter because they don't want to kill the girls is the same forest they are entering now 2 weeks to elections. Now everything is suddenly taking shape. PWC results, Kerosine for 50 Naira, Sambissa forest storming. I pray he releases your brains before the elections.

You are nothing but a big fool that deserves no attention.... Everything is politics to you to the extent you cant think again...... You need to look for buhari as soon as possible so that you cant retrieve the data of your lost brain

animal

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by lovely17(m): 11:53am On Feb 03, 2015
i knew it boko haram was a carefully planned stuff now that elections are approaching instead of planning for the elections they are fighting

1 Like

Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by Guyman02: 11:57am On Feb 03, 2015
This action seems to have come as a surprise to APC as one item in their bitter campaign is being removed.
Our major concern should be the total crushing of BH. They said GEJ is liverless, when he acts they will soon start accusing him of committing genocide.
I bet if GEJ goes all out on this unslaught, it will help his campaign.
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by philips70(m): 11:58am On Feb 03, 2015
Frankiss44:

I am nothing but a big fool that deserves no attention.... Everything is politics to me to the extent I cant think again...... I need to look for buhari as soon as possible so that I can retrieve the data of my lost brain

I am an animal

Thanks for the clarification but you have to get it from JonaTAN's shrine.

1 Like

Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by Frankiss44(m): 12:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
philips70:

Please pay less interest to what i have to say... Am from a family of fools thats why i rep my father by fooling myself always on online forums.

eh yah... sorry my friend, i didnt know all this before
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
2015 Elections…As Prophets Gives Contradictory Prophesies

https://www.nairaland.com/2127402/2015-elections...as-prophets-gives-contradictory
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by dallyemmy: 12:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ok...after the game is gone?
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 03, 2015
jpphilips:

Which Government in the world do you know that tells her citizens, terrorists are the opposition party?
tried indeed, but I understand why you feel they tried, because in your life and en-devours, you are stuck trying, so it is not surprising when a disgruntled fvcktard like you think that the most populous black nation on earth should be run by "trials".
Not your fault!

You are talking from your anus!s without brain. Since you were born how many times have you seen past government both military nd civilian commission new military barracks, new prisons, police barracks or stations not to talk of equipping the military. Did you put the decade of rotten failed security system into consideration before expecting the government and military to do wonders? Most black populous country indeed! You think is by size and numbers. Many poor countries in Europe with the size and population of osun state produce military hardware, which one did this government meet on ground.

1 Like

Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by unbrandedcosy(m): 12:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
Pictures or I don't believe this!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 03, 2015
faladeSM1132:

Why don't you move with your family to clare them since too,
i wonder i you people of NL talking without brain;
have you ever seen any militry switch into action without deep research ,
for how many years he took american to end Osama s life?
did you know the numbers of innocent people died including sodier before most powerful country in the world can end the life of Osama bin-lardin?
pls stop insulting nigerian sodier or FG on this insurgency matter for the sake of political intrest:

STOP IT !!!!

Don't mind people that talk without thinking. They think its war-front, that you just go and clear the enemies, forgetting that these area(Sambisa) is a community also, you can't just walk-in and carry air-strike without hitting on civilians, so proper investigation/strategy is needed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar With Two Ladies In Throwback Photo / Jonathan Appoints Solomon Arase As Acting IGP, Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba / PDP Wins Enugu LG By Landslide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.