Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest (58486 Views)

Air Force Set To Bombard Militants, Boko Haram With New Mi-35m Attack Choppers / Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest / Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by sikells(m): 12:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
jpphilips:

They were actually waiting for ordinary Chad to help them, how are the shameless mighty fallen under a decrepit administrator
guy u nor wise O...u are just plain silly...Go and register and join d army..they are all young people like U fighting boko haram...Be appreciative

6 Likes

Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by hubreality(m): 12:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
Bevista:

To score cheap electoral point.

Suddenly (within one month) , petrol price have come down, clueless visits Maiduguri, forensic audit report of NNPC submitted, rickety trains commissioned, sambisa forest bombarded, etc.

These are all issues people have been raising for ages. How befitting a time to start dealing with them.

Too little too late Boss. My mind has been pretty much made up - you are going back to Otuoke.

#Vote4Change

#SaiBuhari
Unfortunately for Buhari and some gullible followers, who can't see many good things done by GEJ administration, even to appreciate new developments with the joint forces fighting the insurgency. Take it or leave it, GMB is perpetually unelectable!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by rhames(m): 1:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
Adindupeter:
Send them all to their virgins. May God be with our soldiers.

No send them to HELL where they belong.

2 Likes

Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by ZionJay(m): 1:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
faladeSM1132:

Why don't you move with your family to clare them since too,
i wonder i you people of NL talking without brain;
have you ever seen any militry switch into action without deep research ,
for how many years he took american to end Osama s life?
did you know the numbers of innocent people died including sodier before most powerful country in the world can end the life of Osama bin-lardin?
pls stop insulting nigerian sodier or FG on this insurgency matter for the sake of political intrest:

STOP IT !!!!
You talk without taking a deep thought.So the FG should record high civilian and military casualties in the name of researching before doing the needful?Ao i wish u were among the victims of the insurgency scourge
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by pinbar(m): 1:54pm On Feb 03, 2015
Bevista:

Suddenly (within one month) , petrol price have come down, clueless visits Maiduguri, forensic audit report of NNPC submitted, rickety trains commissioned, sambisa forest bombarded, etc.

These are all issues people have been raising for ages. How befitting a time to start dealing with them.

Too little too late Boss. My mind has been pretty much made up - you are going back to Otuoke.

#Vote4Change

#SaiBuhari

1 Like

Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by simdam500(m): 1:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
Qiewz11:
Why not go there and record it yourself? Don't have a camera? I can borrow you my HD camera if desperately in need of a video...remember, take Yabaleft when going

Good response...

Came across the thread too late... thought no one replied the silly clown...

Thanks once again embarassed

1 Like

Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by eddy4naija: 2:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
miraclewonder:
keep it up, soldiers, May d Lord crown your efforts with success
Me say a very very big AMEN to dat

1 Like

Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by netflydotcom(m): 2:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
Thank to Father Mbaka for his reaction on several issues,now there is improving
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by Themandator: 2:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
ayogabriel:
What took them this long to storm the place, they knew of there hideout all along, they had the drones, so why are they just doing all this? Lives would have been saved and properties would not have been lost. A government which is committed to protecting her people, will swing into action immediately. #something is fishy.

You didn't get to the line where war drone was mentioned or what.... America, debated storming that same forest until the size was made known :it is twice the size of Rwanda and roughly the size of new York.... You don't Strom school a vast expanse of land without the necessary hardware.

1 Like

Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by Turbocharged: 2:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
ayogabriel:
What took them this long to storm the place, they knew of there hideout all along, they had the drones, so why are they just doing all this? Lives would have been saved and properties would not have been lost. A government which is committed to protecting her people, will swing into action immediately. #something is fishy.

I hate entering the restaurant when people like u are there to eat.
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by zoomzoom(m): 2:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
[quote author=Bevista post=30379071]

#Vote4Change

#SaiBuhari [/quote

Your mind?..what a laugh!!!..u got one?...does one still possess what one already sold?..just asking..if you argue that it's still yours,I bet you to change to THE CHANGE WE NEED just for a week and see if "they" don't send their footsoldiers after you.

1 Like

Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by tonychristopher: 2:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
I feel sorry for your psyche and soul

You mind has been made up

who the hell knows you

Bevista:

#Vote4Change

#SaiBuhari
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by cjrane: 2:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
fkaz:
Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest

http://leadership.ng/news/408993/finally-nigerian-troops-bombard-sambisa-forest

The help from Chad bravely preventing Boko from escaping into Cameroon has finally tipped the table in favour of our troops.
No wonder the Boko haram sympathizes have been trying to play Chads involvement as an invasion of Nigeria.
Praise God for Chad!
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by cut007: 2:34pm On Feb 03, 2015
Bevista:

#Vote4Change

#SaiBuhari
Chairman I hail oh! So only u want to dethrone our C-in-C?? What have u been smoking??

1 Like

Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by ayogabriel(m): 2:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
lexyclasy:
are u not aware that nigerian govt just secure new drones from Asian countries......some question self........when buhari was head of state did he buy any drone for nigerian air force.....maybe u thought drone is 10 kobo
Drone back then? #gasps
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by stigman(m): 3:34pm On Feb 03, 2015
Taylor86:
d video or

Adamu You can do that with your phone
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by SailorXY: 3:53pm On Feb 03, 2015
ayogabriel:
we could have given you a fighter jet if you volunteered your coward azz earlier na undecided no be ur mates join civilian JTF?
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by delegiwa(m): 3:54pm On Feb 03, 2015
Bevista:

#Vote4Change

#SaiBuhari

So you would rather status quo remain than something be done about it right? Well, keep on politicizing everything and let me praise our gallant men/women in uniform.
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by busybrain88: 4:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
obiz2014:
Am in love with Jonathan's calculated approach this time. If he had bombarded the Sambisa forest earlier APC would have taken him to ICC for killing Chibok girls. Thank God the international community is involved.
ok,were are d girls now?in their mothers home?story
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by veenaibrahimm: 4:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
Since insecurity is being addressed, I wonder what APC's political objectives will be now, may be to ensure insecurity. lolz ...#GEJ4Naija
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by busybrain88: 4:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
SailorXY:

we could have given you a fighter jet if you volunteered your coward azz earlier na undecided no be ur mates join civilian JTF?
u and ur president re d cowards.if d military had intervened and struck sambisa frm d very begining,casualties would have been low compared with d present situation.allowing dem to seize swathes of maiduguri,b4 they strike.and someone is here comparing boko haram in nig to osama.gullible pipo.
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by ayogabriel(m): 4:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
To all of you that are calling me names,, I am stupid, I should carry my family there, I don't deserve to eat in a restaurant , and my fellow comrades, I understand your pain, we all do, the situation in nigeria gives room for you all to have your say, I am only showing you all, of a higher human I am by not calling you names back. You were all here when our dear girls were taken, we got intelligence and man power from our allies, but what happened. We knew of there arrival and never heard of there departure. We only heard that they found the girls, through drones or was it satellite, and we didn't hear anything again. Were you not all here when Asari dokubo said chibok girl case is a scam, what does that mean? the same person that said " we should return there son to them or else we will see what ll happen in nigeria" Yes I know, what it takes for terrorist group to take over a town, and local government area so to speak, it means the government has failed the people, this BH thing started from Cars, to parks, to Bus, villages, towns, municipal, its growing day by day, if the activities is going off and on we will say yes, they are working, but this group are growing in size and strength day by day, amour thanks under your nose moving about in convoys, and you people are telling me the government will not know jack about all this? What intelligence are u talking about again when its obvious, For those that are familiar with 24 series, by jack bauer, there was a season that the president of the country designed and carry out an attack on US soil, designing the attack and solve it in other to be praised, went out of hand, and was caught, other seasons, I notice that when events like this happen the president rather governed always know the person responsible, we are talking about years here. The president has the resources I believe and man power to tackle this when it was growing, he didn't say this people will be caught and brought to book, rather he said God will judge, take your time and analyze what that means, ( let them continue and see what God will do, Will He come down and solve it when he you have all the things you need to tackle) when obasanjo heard of a village where they were eating humans, he sent soldiers to level the place, even to common lizard , Oh no!!! Violation of human right, I love that dude, what has to be done should be done, or did u think a peace meal would have solved that? I feel the government isn't doing much on this BH issue, and a stronger hand should be use to tackle it. And storming this place is what should have be done way long ago, yes there will be collateral damage casualties. I have said this before, if jonathan should tackle this BH issue at the last minute of election, he is isn't the man for the job, he is just trying to be popular and if that isn't the case, more greece to his elbow. But what I know I know. God bless nigeria, you are welcome to drop your matured comment.

lexyclasy
Turbocharged
@ZionJay God bless you for that question ask you ask faladesm1132
faladeSM1132:
dptrix
@philips70
@Frankiss44:God bless U too
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by 190: 4:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
Bevista:

#Vote4Change

#SaiBuhari
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by scotz101(m): 5:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
herald9:
CHAD!

The Saving Grace of Africa.... Small but mighty.

Gawd Bless Them!cheesy

actually God bless them, they are the only ones apart frm nigeria really dedicated to fighting this bh.. Cameroon, Niger and mail are just eye services...an instance is the multinational troop station disaster in baga.

1 Like

Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by BlackLeopard(m): 5:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
Any place you're unequipped for, unprepared for, and with enemy making it its home, is equally deadly and capable of destruction.

It's not just a problem of where it is, it's a problem of how much intel and ways of support they gonna have once moving in, and all.
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by Ericardo7(m): 5:34pm On Feb 03, 2015
koikoi2:
I see Jonathan wining d war.

I see d Nigerian army wining d war.

I see nigeria wining d war.

I see GEJ wining d election with a landslide.

Your head is there
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by Deepfreezer(m): 6:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
Fresh air in Sambisa forest.
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by Khd95(m): 6:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
I ve been expcting dis since 1601 grin

Wait o.....is it nt dos bastards at ve occupied nd sharialize cities nd towns dat ure nw qoin 2 luk 4 in d bush

Who drafted dis OP?? Ve u cleared dos towns siezed by BH

Anyways Biq ups NA nd oda involved combatants

#pictures pls
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by nworanco(m): 7:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
ayogabriel:
Ingrate fellow, u are naturally wicked. Are u a soldier? Do u know hw military attacks are being planned?
Don't be sentimental, appreciate good things okay.
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by chronique(m): 7:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
Before now,Chad and Cameroon were safe haven for them. They'd attack the NA and retreat to those places. But with the setting up of the MJTF,it means they have no where to run to as the forces made up of the 4 countries sharing borders,would be on ground to attack them from the borders should they attempt to flee towards that angle. This makes the job of the NA easier as they can now effectively contain them.
ayogabriel:
Re: Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest by buchichukwu69: 8:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
[size=14pt]On Feb 12, dem go say Shekau don die again.
On Feb 13th e go come back.
On Feb 14th, GMB go win election.
Then Naija go witness televised probe of real BH sponsors for national TV, nothing to hide.
Then all the real sponsors go enter jail.
Then peace go return to our fatherland.
Then businesses go begin boom.
Sweet!
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Honourable Moji Lawal Gets Married (photos) / Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election / Boma Goodhead Confronts Masked DSS Men Blocking NASS Gate (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.