Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

She Doesn't Want Me To Meet Her Friends! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesn't Want Me To Meet Her Friends! (3880 Views)

Intending Bride & Her Friends Pose With Their Backsides In Bikini / When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) / Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Doesn't Want Me To Meet Her Friends! by wintersnow(m): 7:25am On Feb 03, 2015
Hey everyone, I've been dating my girlfriend for
over 6 months now and we have a great
relationship. We both love each other a lot and
have a great connection. We started really
noticing our feelings for each other about 3
months into it, and started saying we loved each
other around then. There is one thing that has
really been concerning me though. she doesn't
want to introduce me to her friends ni.... When
we see her friends at school she kind of ignores
them and comes up to me, and we will walk right
past them and she won't say anything... I sense
something underneath going on ... dunno wha to
do
Re: She Doesn't Want Me To Meet Her Friends! by xreal: 7:29am On Feb 03, 2015
she probably feels inferior. She may feel her friends are prettier, hence, fear of you dumping her for one of them.

You know say guys bad gaaaaaan. grin
Re: She Doesn't Want Me To Meet Her Friends! by jnrbayano(m): 7:32am On Feb 03, 2015
The Op suggests you know these friend of hers at face value, however, your concern bothers on getting to know them via introduction.

Please may I know why?
Re: She Doesn't Want Me To Meet Her Friends! by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 03, 2015
A sharp gf u've got oo. Mayb she don d kind of man she's gottengrin
Re: She Doesn't Want Me To Meet Her Friends! by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 03, 2015
toh!!! there are two tins involved, either u are d side guy or she is afraid of her friends
Re: She Doesn't Want Me To Meet Her Friends! by emperorchedda(m): 7:58am On Feb 03, 2015
Maybe she's a person that doesn't want third parties in her relationship
Re: She Doesn't Want Me To Meet Her Friends! by wintersnow(m): 8:47am On Feb 03, 2015
jnrbayano:
The Op suggests you know these friend of hers at face value, however, your concern bothers on getting to know them via introduction.

Please may I know why?

cause they are her friends, she's my gf for Christ sakes and I don't see anything wrong interacting with her friends... and besides she knows almost all my friends...
Re: She Doesn't Want Me To Meet Her Friends! by wintersnow(m): 8:48am On Feb 03, 2015
emperorchedda:
Maybe she's a person that doesn't want third parties in her relationship

you're probably right... she's way too over possessive..
Re: She Doesn't Want Me To Meet Her Friends! by wintersnow(m): 8:50am On Feb 03, 2015
xreal:
she probably feels inferior. She may feel her friends are prettier, hence, fear of you dumping her for one of them.

You know say guys bad gaaaaaan. grin

lolz me no be that kyn person... and besides she's cute... this issue even caused a big argument btwn us
Re: She Doesn't Want Me To Meet Her Friends! by wintersnow(m): 8:52am On Feb 03, 2015
edozie04:
toh!!! there are two tins involved, either u are d side guy or she is afraid of her friends

choi side guy!! I am finished, it never crossed my mind... I'll still interrogate her today!
Re: She Doesn't Want Me To Meet Her Friends! by jnrbayano(m): 9:09am On Feb 03, 2015
wintersnow:

cause they are her friends, she's my gf for Christ sakes and I don't see anything wrong interacting with her friends... and besides she knows almost all my friends...

You worry over trivial things. Conduct a ground research on her friends since you can identify them. Ask questions to colleague of theirs and all.

Confronting her will suggest desperation in your part and when that happens, she is most likely to start accusing you of ulterior motives.

Be careful since your relationship is still in the fledging stage.
Re: She Doesn't Want Me To Meet Her Friends! by Tymax(m): 9:19am On Feb 03, 2015
Whatever the reason is, you are certainly not a Side Guy. Cos, a babe will not want to be seen in public with a guy she's not proud of.

I think she's just keeping her friends at arms length. She knows the kind of friends she has. Make dem no tiff her bobo.

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want Me To Meet Her Friends! by dechandel(f): 9:35am On Feb 03, 2015
Girls don do am something grin

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want Me To Meet Her Friends! by Sarimah(f): 12:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
she's trying to protect ur relationship
she knows d kindah friends she has
Re: She Doesn't Want Me To Meet Her Friends! by wintersnow(m): 1:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
Sarimah:

you might be right though... and besides am not that kinda guy that fall easily.. tongue
Sarimah:

you might be right though... and besides am not that kinda guy that fall easily..
Re: She Doesn't Want Me To Meet Her Friends! by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 03, 2015
wintersnow:

choi side guy!! I am finished, it never crossed my mind... I'll still interrogate her today!
you are finished because of a girl? seriously not even wife sef but a girl? u shld be flogged for this
Re: She Doesn't Want Me To Meet Her Friends! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 03, 2015
wintersnow:
Hey everyone, I've been dating my girlfriend for
over 6 months now and we have a great
relationship. We both love each other a lot and
have a great connection. We started really
noticing our feelings for each other about 3
months into it, and started saying we loved each
other around then. There is one thing that has
really been concerning me though. she doesn't
want to introduce me to her friends ni.... When
we see her friends at school she kind of ignores
them and comes up to me, and we will walk right
past them and she won't say anything... I sense
something underneath going on ... dunno wha to
do
she dont want any of her friends to snatch u from her.u know say husband and boyfriend snatching na im be the inthing among ladies cheesy these days cheesy
Re: She Doesn't Want Me To Meet Her Friends! by joe17: 6:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
wintersnow:

undecided undecided
Re: She Doesn't Want Me To Meet Her Friends! by wintersnow(m): 9:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
edozie04:
you are finished because of a girl? seriously not even wife sef but a girl? u shld be flogged for this

wife to be tongue
Re: She Doesn't Want Me To Meet Her Friends! by jworos(m): 9:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
maybe she doesn't trust you or her friends..
Re: She Doesn't Want Me To Meet Her Friends! by auntymi(f): 9:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
Sarimah:
lol, u'r nt far frm d truth of d mata
Re: She Doesn't Want Me To Meet Her Friends! by Sarimah(f): 9:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
auntymi:
lol, u'r nt far frm d truth of d mata
abi ooo

(1) (Reply)

Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Havent Met Before? / 10 Statements That Hurt Girls But No One Realise / The Leaked Sexy Chat Between Brother Uche And Sister Kate (screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.