Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

10 Statements That Hurt Girls But No One Realise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Statements That Hurt Girls But No One Realise (3883 Views)

Why Some Men Date Fine Girls, But bleep Ugly & Endowed Girls / In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. / I Have fvcked More Than 260 Girls But Yet No Girl friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Statements That Hurt Girls But No One Realise by wkkwl: 12:43pm On Feb 23, 2016
Girls, the one who can be a best friend, a partner, a girlfriend, an amazing mother in short they try to be best in each of the role they are asked to play in someone’s life but there are times when they aren’t valued or taken care equally, one can’t be like them but that’s not what they demand even a little thing can make her smile. But more than smiles world is busy hurting her and the agony is they never realized what they did. So here are few statements that hurt girls but people don’t even think about it.

1) You are looking Good!

When a girl dresses up for an occasion or a special day and your reply is just “You are looking Good”, it hurts. They won’t express but they aren’t happy with the comment!

2) You should try being like Her!

Never say a girl this because every individual has his/her own charm and shouldn’t try being someone else. She would never expect that statement from you.

3) I only want to have Physical relationship with you!

Boys many of the time don’t even think before saying, But truly Girls can react if they aren’t reacting its just because you were/are her friend.

4) I didn’t read your message!

They aren’t free but they know how to take out time and this reply looks like an insult. Never ever say it directly. You can say that in more polite way.

5) You don’t want to talk? OK!

Just remember when you say this what’s Her reaction!! She eagerly wants to talk to you and spill out everything that is going through her mind but not so early.

6) Ya Say!

If she is going to talk something important and your reaction is this! Sorry no one is going to say you the real matter.

7) You are too Emotional!

Not each one of them are, it’s just they don’t believe in hiding. Let her express it in her own way.

cool- I never meant that!

Either say or not, Do or don’t, be clear and than say them these words.

9) You are thinking too much, its just FEELINGS!

it's FEELINGS!! And they think because its damn important. You should start respecting feelings, not only her but everybody out there you meet.

10) Now, You are behaving like a Kid!

As if you behave like a matured man!! Each one of them has this in themselves just learn to understand.
Re: 10 Statements That Hurt Girls But No One Realise by Tpave(m): 12:46pm On Feb 23, 2016
Teachers plenty for nairaland. Anyway, thanks.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Statements That Hurt Girls But No One Realise by wkkwl: 12:48pm On Feb 23, 2016
Tpave:
Teachers plenty for nairaland. Anyway, thanks.

lol it's romance section bro,
so these are stuff you need to see to build up ur love life wink
Re: 10 Statements That Hurt Girls But No One Realise by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 23, 2016
cheesy dude wats up with dis life lessons
Re: 10 Statements That Hurt Girls But No One Realise by cruzita(f): 12:54pm On Feb 23, 2016
no matter how hard you try,you can never understand women cos they are made of complicated tissues
Re: 10 Statements That Hurt Girls But No One Realise by RoyalBlak007: 12:56pm On Feb 23, 2016
girls?...true??
Re: 10 Statements That Hurt Girls But No One Realise by jonaifame22(m): 1:00pm On Feb 23, 2016
Does anyone suck ur breasts jus like I do.
I'm the best guy that has ever dated you.
I love u cos u look like my ex GF.
Why are you so lazy.
You like food too mch.
You will die if you don't see me.
You can neva find anyone who will love u like I do.
Is my dick the biggest and longest of all the guys u've slept with.
All gals are the same.
You are senseless.

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements That Hurt Girls But No One Realise by donholy28(m): 1:03pm On Feb 23, 2016
huh! my girl is always happy when i tell her how good she looks...so op wetin u mean

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements That Hurt Girls But No One Realise by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 1:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
PLEASE DAH NUMBER ONE IS A BIG "LIE"....
SHUUUUUU?WAH DO U WANTO HEAR AGAIN? YOU ARE *FINED* No?

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements That Hurt Girls But No One Realise by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 1:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
donholy28:
huh! my girl is always happy when i tell her how good she looks...so op wetin u mean
.EVEN MYSELF DON'T UNDERSTAND op
Re: 10 Statements That Hurt Girls But No One Realise by AngryNigerian(m): 1:06pm On Feb 23, 2016
nothing hurts a girl like telling her to get dressed after taking her to that high level of expectation

Bro, when she comes crashing huh, just escape!!!

The second one na to tell them "sorry, i'm not intrested" after they ask you out (i'm so guilty of this)
Re: 10 Statements That Hurt Girls But No One Realise by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 23, 2016
donholy28:

Wat op means is dat d lady wud feel so she hasnt been looking good except just that day? sad
Re: 10 Statements That Hurt Girls But No One Realise by donholy28(m): 1:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
sickstars:

Wat op means is dat d lady wud feel so she hasnt been looking good except just that day? sad
I think op misinterprets words

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements That Hurt Girls But No One Realise by CaroLyner(f): 1:30pm On Feb 23, 2016
You are looking Good TODAY! When a girl dresses up for an occasion or a special day and your reply is just “You are looking Good”, it hurts. They won’t express but they aren’t happy with the comment!

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements That Hurt Girls But No One Realise by CaroLyner(f): 1:31pm On Feb 23, 2016
AngryNigerian:
nothing hurts a girl like telling her to get dressed after taking her to that high level of expectation
Bro, when she comes crashing huh, just escape!!!
The second one na to tell them "sorry, i'm not intrested" after they ask you out (I'M SO GUILTY OF THIS)
for your mind
Re: 10 Statements That Hurt Girls But No One Realise by Dheartless: 1:43pm On Feb 23, 2016
wetin them construct those sentences for before?
na to chop them Abi ?

no be only never say "I never meant that"

see as full grown up men they give themselves uneccessary rules while the girl is busy being real and saying all she wants and have to say.
Re: 10 Statements That Hurt Girls But No One Realise by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 23, 2016
Dheartless:
wetin them construct those sentences for before?
na to chop them Abi ?

no be only never say "I never meant that"

see as full grown up men they give themselves uneccessary rules while the girl is busy being real and saying all she wants and have to say.

Oga its on nl girls gives rule

In reality its d guys dat gives rules
Re: 10 Statements That Hurt Girls But No One Realise by AngryNigerian(m): 1:55pm On Feb 23, 2016
CaroLyner:
for your mind

No, true...i'm not lying, & you know it!

...especially wen itz coming from d guy she really cares about, & desperately wants to make love with!
Re: 10 Statements That Hurt Girls But No One Realise by Maxi112: 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2016
op! I disagree for that ur number one..

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements That Hurt Girls But No One Realise by CaroLyner(f): 2:09pm On Feb 23, 2016
AngryNigerian:

No, true...i'm not lying, & you know it!

...especially wen itz coming from d guy she really cares about, & desperately wants to make love with!
i wouldnt know.i'v never needed to ask any guy out

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements That Hurt Girls But No One Realise by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 23, 2016
You guys sometimes confuse things people in relationships shouldn't do with things decent human beings shouldn't do. I can't see any comment here that shouldn't be made to ladies in particular. Truth is, there's just no helping clueless people. You either have common sense or you don't cool
Re: 10 Statements That Hurt Girls But No One Realise by BabaIbo: 3:27pm On Feb 23, 2016
K
Re: 10 Statements That Hurt Girls But No One Realise by wiseone28: 3:55pm On Feb 23, 2016
cool Thank God am free from all their problems
Re: 10 Statements That Hurt Girls But No One Realise by Dopebibs04(m): 4:31pm On Feb 23, 2016
Who told you no one realises it?
Re: 10 Statements That Hurt Girls But No One Realise by Lasveg(m): 5:22pm On Feb 23, 2016
W
Re: 10 Statements That Hurt Girls But No One Realise by theunnamed: 5:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
Everyone just telling you what and what not to do on the Internet these days
Re: 10 Statements That Hurt Girls But No One Realise by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 23, 2016
What about 10 Statements That Hurt Guys But No One Realise ?

1. You're really boring

2. Your face turns me off.. wtf angry

3. Is this the highest you can afford?

4. You're not even good in bed

5. Are you done yet? e.t.c

so many lectures on girls this days... men too have feelings, we're just good at sucking it in...

(1) (Reply)

Oh, For The Married Couples...anal Sex Or Doggy A Sin????? / Anyone Knows The New Account Of My Only Crush On NL? Her Old Account / You Wouldn't Believe What I Saw While Smoking Weed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.