Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Can You Love Somebody Without Trust? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Love Somebody Without Trust? (5676 Views)

Can You Love Somebody But Wouldn't Marry Them? / The Hardest Thing T0 D0 Is T0 Watch The One You Love, Love Somebody Else Omg! / Can U Love Somebody Over The Internet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Love Somebody Without Trust? by yemstar(f): 5:22am On Aug 22, 2006
Ok, My friend and i had this arguement, her mother actually advised her never to trust anyman and she has taken it into her relationships. She claims to love her present boyfriend but is not stupid enough to trust him.

I mean isn't trust essential to a relationship especially when love is involved?
Re: Can You Love Somebody Without Trust? by hotangel2(f): 5:33am On Aug 22, 2006
Complicated. Very very.

I think your friend Could love her boyfriend without trusting him. But she can't be 'in love' with him, and say she doesn't trust him.
Re: Can You Love Somebody Without Trust? by mustafar1: 5:41am On Aug 22, 2006
hotangel abeg jam me up one hi five biko. u have trully separated the sand from the garri.
look yemstar your friend needs to re-evaluate, reclassify what she feels for her BF. because as hotangel said she LOVES him but she aint IN LOVE with him thats why she cant trust him. and if she cant trust him then they could as well be buddies with benefits thats if there are benefits in the relationship they have.
Re: Can You Love Somebody Without Trust? by iice(f): 6:02am On Aug 22, 2006
I can't, both are tied and connected
Re: Can You Love Somebody Without Trust? by Oracle(m): 12:23am On Aug 24, 2006
Trust is an exhibition of Love, trust is the way you show that you LOVE someone, i don't think love can work out well if there is no trust

Re: Can You Love Somebody Without Trust? by amaikama(m): 10:12am On Aug 23, 2007
poor girl! she really don't know what she stand to loss at the end. her mother help her sow a seed of broken relationship and marriage. i hope she realizes it in time to turn the clock around for the better.
Re: Can You Love Somebody Without Trust? by bibi4u(m): 10:19am On Aug 23, 2007
i think she should ask are mother if she does not truth her dad, cos there is no such thing like love without truth
Re: Can You Love Somebody Without Trust? by Ayemakata(m): 10:33am On Aug 23, 2007
bibi4u are we talking here about TRUST or TRUTH? Man u seem to be abit TWISTED. grin
Re: Can You Love Somebody Without Trust? by jkpretty(f): 10:41am On Aug 23, 2007
Being in love already has its natural problems which are inevitable even when there's trust, but a relationship witout trust lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Love Somebody Without Trust? by bibi4u(m): 10:57am On Aug 23, 2007
bibi4u are we talking here about TRUST or TRUTH? Man u seem to be abit TWISTED.

yes oooooooo, the girl herself is TWISTED by are mum so make we help her to
Re: Can You Love Somebody Without Trust? by Dumsy(f): 11:41am On Aug 23, 2007
i once made the mistake of falling in love with a guy but did not trust him completely.{i do trust him now}try to put your self in his position and feel how it will be like.hey it hurts deeply,cos you sending a negative wave to him.he might hurt other girls just to get revenge. love goes side by side with trust. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can You Love Somebody Without Trust? by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 24, 2007
bibi4u:

i think she should ask are mother if she does not truth her dad, because there is no such thing like love without truth
Olodo rapata,diz guy please how u take signup for nairaland,common written english u no fit write,no kill us for here ooooooooooooo
Re: Can You Love Somebody Without Trust? by sweetcoint(f): 10:54am On Jul 25, 2009
i can never give my trust to somebody even my husband no way,

cos trust is the only thing that make one to go crazy when the other partner forseek your love u will go mad honestly speaking
Re: Can You Love Somebody Without Trust? by MoneyRule(m): 4:37pm On Jul 25, 2009
Can you build a house without a foundation??
No!
I believe trust begat love,so in my own opinion:
No!
No Trust,No Love!
Re: Can You Love Somebody Without Trust? by sweetcoint(f): 11:18am On Jul 27, 2009
UR RIGHT MEN
NO LOVE, NO TRUST
Re: Can You Love Somebody Without Trust? by Buthupogon(m): 7:36pm On Jul 27, 2009
Hw can u admit that you truly love some1, without trusting him/her? It is just impossible! What I can only advise d lady is that, do not LUV with both eyes closed, or TRUST with both halves of your heart. Always reserve an 'atomic' space 4 'Bleep- ups'. Humans will always be 'human'.
Re: Can You Love Somebody Without Trust? by johnnygan(m): 7:44pm On Jul 27, 2009
@ topic.
Yes u can love witout trust. I did it and it failed me. I'm still doing it and its still failing. But i don't care, i'm still loving
Re: Can You Love Somebody Without Trust? by dups10(f): 2:36pm On Jul 28, 2009
'No trust, no love'. You can not claim to love when you do not trust your spouse. Once you love him/her, you subconsciously trust him/her.
Re: Can You Love Somebody Without Trust? by eyonigger(m): 3:07pm On Jul 28, 2009
Now lets put it this way, u love someone and u trust him or her. You dont checkmate or try to investigate.
You found him or her cheating, then whats the use of trusting in the first place? is it just for the sake of expressing love?

As for me, I can love a girl without trusting her, however I will never show that sign of untrustworthiness towards her, but deep inside of my heart, I'll have the feeling that as human, she can always Bleep up, so if any Bleep up comes in, I sure would know how to handle my heartbreak.

It is those that can fully trust their partners that commits suicide when they find out that their lover is cheating.

@poster, yes very possible, you can love some1 without trusting them, but dnt ever ever express urself that u dnt trust them, just hv that in ur heart.

1 Like

Re: Can You Love Somebody Without Trust? by TheSeeker(m): 3:19pm On Jul 28, 2009
Yes, you can love someone without trusting them. If y'all break up after a hurtful relationship, you can decide not to trust again, then quit the relationship but you can still love the person. However, love without trust can go wane at some point.
Re: Can You Love Somebody Without Trust? by eyonigger(m): 8:58pm On Jul 28, 2009
TheSeeker:

Yes, you can love someone without trusting them. If y'all break up after a hurtful relationship, you can decide not to trust again, then quit the relationship but you can still love the person. However, love without trust can go wane at some point.

That is if either of them expresses doubt on the other.
Re: Can You Love Somebody Without Trust? by sexylogan(m): 9:03pm On Jul 28, 2009
yemstar:

Ok, My friend and i had this arguement, her mother actually advised her never to trust anyman and she has taken it into her relationships. She claims to love her present boyfriend but is not stupid enough to trust him.

I mean isn't trust essential to a relationship especially when love is involved?
there's no need being in a relationship if u cant trust the person. love and trust go han-in-hand.

(1) (Reply)

I Really Like This Yoruba Guy / See Students Posing Unclad In Class As Part Of Graduation Requirement!See Photos / What I Saw On Facebook Today ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.