Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Has Buhari Shot Himself In The Foot? - Sahara Reporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Buhari Shot Himself In The Foot? - Sahara Reporters (47818 Views)

FRA Williams On Buhari And Court Orders: Has Buhari Changed? / What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? / Buhari Shot Himself In The Leg. Gaffes On Palestine And Israel Issues UN Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Buhari Shot Himself In The Foot? - Sahara Reporters by deni7: 11:12am On Feb 03, 2015
I am an undecided voter but I saw a short advert on youtube which I believe its from APC opposition - PDP, it was jst so scary. The video said buhari promises to stop boko haram which will happen coz when GMB ascends power they will stop killing but their armies will keep growing and one day they will explode on the whole nigeria and will be too difficult to control just like what syria etc are facing.

Well it could be true, it might not be but juding by a statement made by buhari that an attack on bokoharam is an attack on the north makes it more likely than not.

If you ask me, if i get to the polling station feb14, and pressed to vote it might jst be GEJ coz there isnt still much difference between the change the APC wants to bring and the present govt. The only thing they keep saying is that they will fight corruption, unemployment and bokoharam.

On the issue of corruption, if GMB is ready to fight it by jailing then he has to start with tinubu coz that guy hmm, let me not say more than that. Lagos was in a horrible state in his tym of reign, nothing tangible he did. I just feel the corruption will be too much under GMB than under GEJ, tinubu has a high stake if buhari wins.

On the issue of unemployment, it doesnt end in one day. But one statement baffles me though, GMB mentioned in the lagos rally that whether an individual goes to school or not he should be employed....what?? What is he trying to promote in Nigeria. Which good company or multinational still employ non graduates in good position, im yet to know.

On the bokoharam issue, i really dnt noe, what cmes to mind is that youtube advert.

Well im sorry to say this but sometimes i just feel APC made a wrong presidential candidate and thats why i dnt believe in the change. If they really wanted change devoid of corruption, power thirst and for the people always then there are better people in apc who could actualise it, GMB cannot be their best, i refuse to believe that. Sometimes I feel they are not confident in him thats why he hasnt appeared in the presidential debate or rarely speak in rallies. This then keep me asking "but why did you choose him as the APC presidential candidate" doesnt make much sense to me.

All in All I wished GMB came out to debate to really prove our theories wrong or explain his plans so we can totally understand what he wants to do but since he is boycotting im becoming worried the more.

Now I hear some people say let us first try GMB if he doesnt work we throw him out again. Hmmm I just hope our trial doesnt put us in palava and the crying under his govt much worse. In life you do not experience everything, you learn from peoples experiences. If you arent too sure of GMB please go for the lesser devil. At least if he failed let him kuku repeat the class.

May God give us wisdom.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Buhari Shot Himself In The Foot? - Sahara Reporters by Inova(m): 11:12am On Feb 03, 2015
Sahara reporters is a nuetral organisation pushing for change. This does not necesary mean it is an APC propagander press. Do not be suprise if they turn tables when Buhari wins. Remember their support for Jonathan in those days past.
Now coming to Chinedu Rylan. He is a pro GEJ person. Dont belive? Check his twitter posts. Sahara reporters are open. Anybody can publish any write up there if it meets thier requirments.
Summary of the whole jist is that
THIS WRITUP DOES NOT HAVE ANY EFFECT ON BUHARI'S SUCCESS AT THE POLLS.
I have my pvc and I will vote for GMB!!!!!!!
Lets test the e-polls again
Click like for GMB votes
Click share for GEJ votes
Re: Has Buhari Shot Himself In The Foot? - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 03, 2015
biafranqueen:
Really you people never cease to amaze me!

Show me development from APC Governors..
Show me where Buhari has stood for CHANGE since he has been running in 2003!
Why is it that recently when ever he is speaking they muddle the audio so we can't really understand what his is muttering?
If GEJ was showing you this kinda of fake paper you would take it easy on him right? If he claimed to be able to stabilize oil you would defend GEJ and say it was a simple mistake?
APC is mostly from which party again? We all know what OBJ and Tinubu are up too, and the evil that men do will soon catch up to them!
did you just said I should tell/show you any meaningful development by the APC controlled states? You must be really kidding yourself.. Even what governor al-makura of nassarawa state has achieved and still achieving in the state with the little federal allocation he gets can't be said of most pdp governors who just lootthe treasury of their respective states..

The statement made by buhari which is stabilising the oil price was blown out of proportion by little minds like pdp and her ilk. With a good policy and a entered agreement by the petroleum producting countries, the price will/can have a stable price for the period the agreement was based upon as long as the oil business remain an open market.
Re: Has Buhari Shot Himself In The Foot? - Sahara Reporters by anonimi: 11:12am On Feb 03, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
Useless post by an enemy of progress. what happened when ur clueless president failed 2 show up @ a debate? Debate or know debate Buhari ll win by God's grace.

Yes oh he will win by coup so he can cancel all the PROGRESSIVE achievements for infrastructure of others as he did in the past.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2087214_buharimetro_jpeg0139273fe26a1325be266ba40c34a836

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Buhari Shot Himself In The Foot? - Sahara Reporters by Firefire(m): 11:12am On Feb 03, 2015
barcanista:
Bros, I never cleared Gen Buhari, I have no power to do that. All I do and will continue to do is to state the record as it is and not accuse an innocent man. He will be elected anyway

I love your spirit brother, cool

but trust me, APC composition is fraudulent and a time bomb. What are they hiding?

Anyway:

Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan will complete his full term in 2019.

God bless Nigeria

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Buhari Shot Himself In The Foot? - Sahara Reporters by eaglechild: 11:12am On Feb 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
It is no longer news that whenever the General goes close to a microphone that he would single handedly defeat himself with his skewed ideology and warped mentality .Despite all the image laundering Buhari is heading for a colossal loss. grin

Give Buhari a microphone and watch him lose the election .
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Has Buhari Shot Himself In The Foot? - Sahara Reporters by onatisi(m): 11:13am On Feb 03, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
it's quite obvious that GEJ is the winner. ....
bros ,it is just natural for pdp to beat buhari. Believe me ,buhari is the EASIEST candidate for pdp to beat anytime anyday anywhere with any candidate. Even if pdp presents fayose or obanikoro against buhari,they will still beat buhari blue black ,that street light neck cattle rearer is just a bad product for and as a presidential candidate . The only person that has the capacity of winning against pdp is the turaki of adamawa himself alhaji atiku abubakar. And I repeatedly said it on this forum that pdp will do everything to make sure atiku doesn't get the apc ticket.

2 Likes

Re: Has Buhari Shot Himself In The Foot? - Sahara Reporters by tuyi19: 11:13am On Feb 03, 2015
Bevista:
There is no way PDP and GEJ can get back to Aso Rock. The discontentment in the land has reached unimaginable proportions.

How about I tell you of the 50 persons I have queried, of which 35 are voting GMB.

How about you ask AIT and Reno Omokri the results they got when they tried to test GEJ's popularity & acceptability compared to GMB.

GMB shooting GEJ in the foot since 2014.

Come feb14th, I'm righting the wrong of April 2011.

#TeamGMB2015

dont mind the op, is one of them. to hell with all is rubish post. at every 10 people i come accross, 6 is always for GMB while 3 for GEJ amd may be one undicided.
Re: Has Buhari Shot Himself In The Foot? - Sahara Reporters by Aspireahead(m): 11:16am On Feb 03, 2015
jpphilips:

Debate? oh! please, the BON debate is for nematodes not for me definitely, I watched Jonathan's interview with Aisha Sessay of CNN, the lady asked Jonathan "Mr President, what do you stand for?" believe me the president of the Federal republic of unfortunate Nigeria could not answer, he danced around the questions so badly that Sessay had to recall his attention to it not once, not twice but thrice, when it degenerated to an embarrassment, Sessay had to move on.

Fast forward to Dec last year when Jonathan granted an interview to NTA, a supposed dumb CNN guest became a professor over night, Mr dumb president actually quoted the tonnage of fertilizer supplied to farmers under the Agriculture Ministry.
The question is; how did a dumb president on CNN become a Prof. of stats over night? the answer is simple, NTA gave him expo, is that the show of shame you want Buhari to be part of?

BON = NTA (Jonathan's employees) + FRCN (Jonathan's employees) + AIT (Jonathan's lap dog).

How can a sane person like Buhari fall for that cheap trick?

CNN African correspondent is always in Abuja, Aljazeera African correspondent I have met twice at NAIA etc, why are professional Journalists not leading the debate?

Buhari may not be an Orator, but I don't even see Jonathan as an Orator too, though Oratory is the least of my problems with Nigeria.

If I should watch that debate, I need an independent journalist to ask the right questions not some mumbo jumbo arrangee, I want a journalist that will ask Jonathan if he is aware that majority of Nigerians are not privileged to watch the Debate not because we are not hard working enough to buy televisions but because he has failed in his administrative capacity to provide electricity.

Any debate not asking the right questions is a waste of my AGO and generator life span, sadly, Nigerians are too m0r0nic to look at the substance surrounding issues.

i never expected him to attend the NEDG debate(although he would have still beat Jonah),but not attending the Channels debate will give his supporters lots of work to do...i am speaking from experience.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Buhari Shot Himself In The Foot? - Sahara Reporters by Revolution: 11:16am On Feb 03, 2015
aristocrazzy:
Na wa for this kind news oo.
Any way Buhari all the way.

2011: Jonathan avoided the debate
Outcome: Jonathan won the presidential election

2015: Buhari avoids the debate
Outcome: Buhari will win the presidential election

This is a fair and balanced outcome. Any complaints from the PDP is total hypocrisy.
Re: Has Buhari Shot Himself In The Foot? - Sahara Reporters by bibina: 11:17am On Feb 03, 2015
Every charlatan is singing change!

Bevista:
There is no way PDP and GEJ can get back to Aso Rock. The discontentment in the land has reached unimaginable proportions.

How about I tell you of the 50 persons I have queried, of which 35 are voting GMB.

How about you ask AIT and Reno Omokri the results they got when they tried to test GEJ's popularity & acceptability compared to GMB.

#TeamGMB2015

1 Like

Re: Has Buhari Shot Himself In The Foot? - Sahara Reporters by Firefire(m): 11:17am On Feb 03, 2015
Aspireahead:

i am supporting a PDP candidate for governorship....i never try?

Complete your good work and let the God of Perfection perfect your Miracles.

Vote Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (2011 - 2019)

Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: Has Buhari Shot Himself In The Foot? - Sahara Reporters by AdeniyiA(m): 11:17am On Feb 03, 2015
Seriously Can't we get another credible candidate ?
I neither want GEJ nor GMB angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Buhari Shot Himself In The Foot? - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 03, 2015
frodobee:
Unfit old man, that should be resting with his ancestors.
A baby in the womb is insulting the baby on earth of illness, if the world is rosy let the baby come out. If its easy to be an old man, will you get to his age? Check your life, my advice for you.
Re: Has Buhari Shot Himself In The Foot? - Sahara Reporters by chibas: 11:20am On Feb 03, 2015
nwigwemark:
If Buhari likes, let him organise another coup, he will never smell aso rock again in his life time. Ordinary primary school certificate holder like him.
vote kowa party

1 Like

Re: Has Buhari Shot Himself In The Foot? - Sahara Reporters by kushsy: 11:21am On Feb 03, 2015
bestestgirl:
Interesting, when even APC official media outlet is doubting Buhari's choice to back out of debates, then you know water don pass garri.
Anyway, I have decided, GEJ till 2019
. No matter how clueless and un intelligent GEJ is I would still vote for him, I have seen Buhari campaign train from his first time of contesting to this time ,mennnnn u need to see weapons and he has never cautions his followers for once,he is a fanatic despite his good intentions, he can't change the fact that he likes what his people do best...killing.

5 Likes

Re: Has Buhari Shot Himself In The Foot? - Sahara Reporters by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:21am On Feb 03, 2015
anonimi:

Yes oh he will win by coup so he can cancel all the PROGRESSIVE achievements for infrastructure of others as he did in the past.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2087214_buharimetro_jpeg0139273fe26a1325be266ba40c34a836
I pity ur dreamlike thinking. Remember his political base north west has d highest number of voters. he go do u like film come FeBuhari 14
Re: Has Buhari Shot Himself In The Foot? - Sahara Reporters by aimuan(m): 11:23am On Feb 03, 2015
techlegs:

Hahahahaha grin grin you will subscribe to his Dstv when the court decides to kick GMB out of the race because of forged result.
keep decieving urself.
Re: Has Buhari Shot Himself In The Foot? - Sahara Reporters by callmenow: 11:24am On Feb 03, 2015
Bevista:

#TeamGMB2015

Wonder how you sleep at night and the type of dreams that you come across. I will forgive your inane musings, but will punish your stealing of our future by your singular ineptitude. Don't be evil.

2 Likes

Re: Has Buhari Shot Himself In The Foot? - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 03, 2015
GEJ is the most verbally abused and disrespected leader in the history ofNigeria, but did he arrest or sue anyone for that?NO! Even though he deserves some of the abuses,he still would have responded to them. It's a free society!

3 Likes

Re: Has Buhari Shot Himself In The Foot? - Sahara Reporters by retsonbiz(m): 11:25am On Feb 03, 2015
mencade4:
an attack on boko haram is an attack on the North - Buhari

Boko Haram Members are our Brothers and Sisters, We cannot Tell the Military to Kill our brothers and Sisters - GEJ
Re: Has Buhari Shot Himself In The Foot? - Sahara Reporters by kushsy: 11:26am On Feb 03, 2015
Firefire:

I love your spirit brother, cool

but trust me, APC composition is fraudulent and a time bomb. What are they hiding?

Anyway:

Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan will complete his full term in 2019....

God bless Nigeria...I can feel your calmness..GEj till 2019..after then any Zombie can take the seat...

2 Likes

Re: Has Buhari Shot Himself In The Foot? - Sahara Reporters by 9jatatafo(m): 11:32am On Feb 03, 2015
Buhari can't rule this country again. Just because Gen Obasanjo did it as both Military and civilian does not guarantees GMB to do it to. It is not going to be deja vu. APC will try but I am afraid they won't win. Buhari and APC have shot themselves from the beginning.

3 Likes

Re: Has Buhari Shot Himself In The Foot? - Sahara Reporters by organic973: 11:32am On Feb 03, 2015
pekeyim:
Even Sahara.

I think they've hacked them.

No wonder APC couldn't attend the presidential debate, by Channels TV.
Probably they've been Hacked also.

Confusion every where.

Even Tinubu saying Certificate or. No certificate!!!

#Sai. GEJ

My dear it's really a shock to me o.
Just one truth from Sahara reporters.

I smell defeat on APC

Vote for GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Has Buhari Shot Himself In The Foot? - Sahara Reporters by Jarus(m): 11:34am On Feb 03, 2015
I must confess PDP that had been crushed few weeks ago are on a rebound.

One of the reasons they're asking for election postponement is to buy more time to fully recover.

The last one week has reduced the Buhari momentum.

Let the election hold joor.

3 Likes

Re: Has Buhari Shot Himself In The Foot? - Sahara Reporters by justme002: 11:36am On Feb 03, 2015
All these are what we are already aware of!!,there is simply no need for long talks cos anyone suffering from a terminal disease can't be cured at all!!..GEJ all d way!

2 Likes

Re: Has Buhari Shot Himself In The Foot? - Sahara Reporters by OLADD: 11:36am On Feb 03, 2015
barcanista:
Why will the President sue me? Did I libel him?

Barcanista, don't go there at all! You did not only libel the president, many of your posts (on corruption allegations) are nothing but political Boko Haram and I am sure you would have gone on your kneels asking for forgiveness from your Creator. Can you recollect sometime ago when you tried effortlessly to exonerate GMB from the PTF probe findings by premising his innocence on lack of proof of his direct involvement in the scams, yet you were always at home condemning and disparaging the president on unsubstantiated APC induced corruption allegations. Bros, GEJ has already forgiven you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Buhari Shot Himself In The Foot? - Sahara Reporters by organic973: 11:37am On Feb 03, 2015
9jatatafo:
Buhari can't rule this country again. Just because Gen Obasanjo did it as both Military and civilian does not guarantees GMB to do it to. It is not going to be deja vu. APC will try but I am afraid they won't win. Buhari and APC have shot themselves from the beginning.

If this kind of news is coming from Sahara reporters, I doubt GMB winning.
This is what I call "ONE TRUTH FROM SAHARA REPORTERS".

Voting GEJ till 2019.........

2 Likes

Re: Has Buhari Shot Himself In The Foot? - Sahara Reporters by caprini1: 11:38am On Feb 03, 2015
The way things are going both PDP and APC will not accept defeat even if the Elections were clean as spring water ,free as Mandela and fair like king Yellowman.
Re: Has Buhari Shot Himself In The Foot? - Sahara Reporters by fydence: 11:39am On Feb 03, 2015
Firefire:

I laugh. cheesy

I already told you in the past, no amount of your defense, clearing and exoneration can CLEAR Mr. Buhari of his many crime in his life time.

Hyssop Leaf will not even help him.

Too late my friend, you trusted the wrong people undecided

The door of Grace is widely open to receive the lost sheep's.

Goodluck.
hahaha...i've been following the desperate defensive or 'tactical manuevers' of this fellow... It must be heartbreaking to see that u have bn believing a lie so religiously....he's not so vicious again..lolz... Na the change wey them dey preach be this

2 Likes

Re: Has Buhari Shot Himself In The Foot? - Sahara Reporters by fydence: 11:40am On Feb 03, 2015
Firefire:

I laugh. cheesy

I already told you in the past, no amount of your defense, clearing and exoneration can CLEAR Mr. Buhari of his many crime in his life time.

Hyssop Leaf will not even help him.

Too late my friend, you trusted the wrong people undecided

The door of Grace is widely open to receive the lost sheep's.

Goodluck.
Re: Has Buhari Shot Himself In The Foot? - Sahara Reporters by Firefire(m): 11:41am On Feb 03, 2015
fydence:
hahaha...i've been following the desperate defensive or 'tactical manuevers' of this fellow... It must be heartbreaking to see that u have bn believing a lie so religiously....he's not so vicious again..lolz... Na the change wey them dey preach be this

I expect him to CHANGE soon.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) / NYSC Corp Members Collecting Their INEC Training Allowance (Picture) / Sunday Igboho: I Can Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.