Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,212 members, 7,811,577 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Mouth Odour Awareness And Prevention - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mouth Odour Awareness And Prevention (41958 Views)

4 Sure Fire Ways To Get Rid Of Mouth Odour / Common Toilet Disease : Symptoms And Prevention / Body Odour Awareness And Prevention.. Its No Longer Funny This Days!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mouth Odour Awareness And Prevention by Frankicent(m): 12:48am On Feb 18, 2015
lonelydora:
Calling my ex girlfriend immediately to read this thread......
lolz grin you ex have mouth odour?
Re: Mouth Odour Awareness And Prevention by jaykaylegend(m): 12:52am On Feb 18, 2015
adebajo11:
Hydrogen peroxide alone will do the trick and its just for N80.
how do you use it??
Re: Mouth Odour Awareness And Prevention by Muzikluva(m): 12:54am On Feb 18, 2015
Please fight against mouth odour so as stop global warming.save our ozone layer grin gringrin
Re: Mouth Odour Awareness And Prevention by YoshiMaster: 12:56am On Feb 18, 2015
The girl you're tryna toast be like, "Someone save me, save me"

"aaahhhhhhhhhhh!!"
Re: Mouth Odour Awareness And Prevention by Nobody: 3:16am On Feb 18, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
Activities of some bacteria around the stomach and indigestible remnant with worm infection in intestinal folds can lead to bad mouth odour, I can help anyone struggling with this.
I am...mind helping a brother?
Re: Mouth Odour Awareness And Prevention by Nobody: 3:18am On Feb 18, 2015
Why ppl breathe nor go stink huh...after swallowing akpu with egusi soup/goat meat and dilute am with gulder and straight to bed. The next day your mouth go smell pass anus hahahaha...

2 Likes

Re: Mouth Odour Awareness And Prevention by absoluteSuccess: 5:31am On Feb 18, 2015
hilaomo:
I am...mind helping a brother?
Yes colon cleasing oligosaccharides will do. Then a change of lifestyle and eating habit as I have egrlier prescribed on this thread.
Re: Mouth Odour Awareness And Prevention by Nobody: 6:13am On Feb 18, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
Yes colon cleasing oligosaccharides will do. Then a change of lifestyle and eating habit as I have egrlier prescribed on this thread.
IS THE colon cleasing oligosaccharides A PRODUCT?IF YES,ANY IDEA WHERE I CAN GET 1?
Re: Mouth Odour Awareness And Prevention by absoluteSuccess: 6:42am On Feb 18, 2015
hilaomo:
IS THE colon cleasing oligosaccharides A PRODUCT?IF YES,ANY IDEA WHERE I CAN GET 1?
I sell these products that you can use altogether to overhaul your system and have fresh breath and cleansed colon after period of consistent usage: Rose Oligosaccharade (N2500), Dansheen Tablets (N3000), Fohow spearmint toothpaste(N2000), Cleansing Tea (N2500). I can get these products for you if you dont mind the price: use it over a period with oral hygiene and you will be fine. Your money should take care of you or it has failed already.
Re: Mouth Odour Awareness And Prevention by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 18, 2015
danibef:

lol....how exactly do you scratch your throat? Abeg help us understand this one

Have you ever had anything stuck in your throat? Like those tiny fish bone? And maybe you can't see it but you know its there and its making you feel uncomfortable. One method is to try coughing or scratching ur throat. You don't use any object for scratching o. U just use ur throat muscles. If u still dnt undastand then mail me and drop ur whatsapp contact so I can explain better wit a practical example.
Re: Mouth Odour Awareness And Prevention by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 18, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
I sell these products that you can use altogether to overhaul your system and have fresh breath and cleansed colon after period of consistent usage: Rose Oligosaccharade (N2500), Dansheen Tablets (N3000), Fohow spearmint toothpaste(N2000), Cleansing Tea (N2500). I can get these products for you if you dont mind the price: use it over a period with oral hygiene and you will be fine. Your money should take care of you or it has failed already.
MIND SENDING ME YOUR DIGIT VIA PM...WOULD CONTACT YOU ASAP.
Re: Mouth Odour Awareness And Prevention by darepoju(m): 7:05am On Feb 18, 2015
rashygenius:
if we re to follow d etiquettes of islam,nobody will av mouth odour
d use of siwaak(chewing stick) b4 evry solat(dts 5times daily)......

Even if d mouth smell pass carnal,haba 5times a day suppose cure am
wa ris dis 1 saying sef....
still using chewing stick in this era....
why can a religion so so be against advancement and leaving in real time...
things like this is wat the boko haram are looking at.... they will say their religion orders the use of chewing stick and not brush...so if u use shewing stick u are gonna b killed.....because its an haram..
Re: Mouth Odour Awareness And Prevention by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 18, 2015
Truthisit:

Please what advice did you give your friend? I need it,maybe it will work for me.

The same ones I wrote in my post. If you also read thru all the comments you will find other useful tips. However try my suggestions for immediate effect.
Re: Mouth Odour Awareness And Prevention by rashygenius: 7:16am On Feb 18, 2015
darepoju:
wa ris dis 1 saying sef....
still using chewing stick in this era....
why can a religion so so be against advancement and leaving in real time...
things like this is wat the boko haram are looking at.... they will say their religion orders the use of chewing stick and not brush...so if u use shewing stick u are gonna b killed.....because its an haram..
Is HE OKAY?
Re: Mouth Odour Awareness And Prevention by DePrynCe: 7:23am On Feb 18, 2015
Good1 here,I'll apply these tips not that,I'm a victim but 2 maintain a most freshest breath. OP,is it true that,some mouth odour in Ladies are caused by shift in the womb?
Re: Mouth Odour Awareness And Prevention by PLEXPLEX(m): 7:31am On Feb 18, 2015
Martins301:
Thanks to VickyRotex for daring to speak out on body odour problem in our society. Her thread is the motivation for this one cause the two problems are very common amongst people living around us.

Mouth odour can be suffered by anybody; doesn't matter whether you are 1 year old or 100 years old. Civil servants, public servants, private servants, graduates, undergraduates, post-graduates, NYSC corp members, lecturers, artisans, traders, pastors or politicians, I have found this problem in all of them.

The sad truth is that many people suffering from it don't even know they have it. Thus, the have-nots are always at the recieving end. If mouth odour could blind someone, over 90 percent of Nigerians would be blind by now. Its that serious.

To know if you have mouth odour, you can simply lick the back of your hand, wait 5 seconds, then smell it. Thats the quick way. The best way is to be told by a friend, enemy or relative. Most people cannot just gather enough courage to inform others about their mouth odour condition.

Mouth odour, like body odour, is not a spiritual problem. Don't waste your time going to native doctors or pastors for solutions. The best person to meet is a dentist. However, if you can't afford a dentist, you can try the following tips.

1. Brush at least twice a day. I know some people will still not take this advice. Whether you are fasting or not please brush your mouth always. Make sure you brush your tongue very well cos thats the main culprit.

2. Floss at least twice a week or regularly to get rid of those smelly calcified substance jammed or lodged between your teeth. Also scratch your throat always to get rid of those same smelly, yellowish substances that may lodge inside your throat (very very important).

3. If you can't afford a bottle of lysterine then buy a bottle of hydrogen peroxide, mix ten drops in five table-spoonful of water, use it to gargle (hold in your mouth for 2 minutes) and wash your tongue thoroughly before using normal toothpaste. Do this at least twice a week and you will notice a big difference.

I just hope many Nigerians will read this and save others from the silent pain they suffering. Together, lets make our atmospheric air clean and fresh to breath in. You can save that marriage, friendship or relationship by informing others of their condition e.g send them a polite anonymous message. Finally, and very very important too,

Vote for GEJ TILL 2019

grin
Re: Mouth Odour Awareness And Prevention by Spiritman21(m): 7:58am On Feb 18, 2015
MrOlai:

Nice one!
But what if entire teeth have holes?

Haha how come? Lolz...maybe the person doesn‘t brush at all since birth. Well,If the whole teeth is affected go see a dentist. Maybe, filling the holes might help rather than removing them...but I‘m not sure if that is the right remedy if the hole has already reached the gum. I might be wrong though.
Re: Mouth Odour Awareness And Prevention by nobilie: 8:44am On Feb 18, 2015
Dont forget,

Pay attention to sensitive tooths and see a dentist for filling or extraction of bad tooth.

Be careful when you pick ur tooth with wooden picks as they could damage ur gum.
Re: Mouth Odour Awareness And Prevention by LawSoundking(m): 9:18am On Feb 18, 2015
Mouth odour is a very delicate issue when it comes to health. It can be a pointer to some diesease ladened in our system. Some forms of mouth odour can be mild and can easily be taken care of by my brushing the mouth or by keping the mouth moisturized through out the day. However, there are other forms of mouth odour which comes from the internal. When u have respiratory issue such as damaged lungs, dead cells from with can exhude repelling odour from the mouth. The best solution is always a visit to a dentist to detect the cause and nature of the mouth odour called halitosis
Re: Mouth Odour Awareness And Prevention by absoluteSuccess: 9:37am On Feb 18, 2015
hilaomo:
MIND SENDING ME YOUR DIGIT VIA PM...WOULD CONTACT YOU ASAP.
Here is my number: 0809 717 4000. Thanks.
Re: Mouth Odour Awareness And Prevention by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 18, 2015
Well i don't know about mouth odur, but for body odur i have a local remedy to it, i've solved 2 peoples problem so far, thats if you believe. It's just a simple process, just ask and i will tell you on here and if you want me to email you, just reply by dropping your email, this will solve your problem for life trust me.
Re: Mouth Odour Awareness And Prevention by MightyFortress: 10:30am On Feb 18, 2015
Nice job, op..
Re: Mouth Odour Awareness And Prevention by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 18, 2015
DePrynCe:
Good1 here,I'll apply these tips not that,I'm a victim but 2 maintain a most freshest breath. OP,is it true that,some mouth odour in Ladies are caused by shift in the womb?

It is possible but only on rare, ver rare occassions. If the tips suggested here doesn't work then the person should consult a dentist.
Re: Mouth Odour Awareness And Prevention by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 18, 2015
By Dr Chester
Note that hydrogen peroxide is a very gaseous substance.when gargling do not swallow it.it is better to buy a mouth wash than using hydrogen peroxide.too much oxygen in your body can cause breathing problems to the lungs and will make you release gas all through the day both from your mouth and anus..use hydrogen with caution
Re: Mouth Odour Awareness And Prevention by marv1: 12:03pm On Feb 18, 2015
Use chewing stick made from some roots.
Re: Mouth Odour Awareness And Prevention by 4everGrand(m): 12:26pm On Feb 18, 2015
The responses on this thread are simply crazy. Una nor go kill persin wit laff. grin
Re: Mouth Odour Awareness And Prevention by Jennifer89(f): 12:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
who knows a very good mouth wash to recommend?
Re: Mouth Odour Awareness And Prevention by perryy(m): 12:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
Thanks man. I'm a victim
Re: Mouth Odour Awareness And Prevention by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
Here is my number: 0809 717 4000. Thanks.
K...

1 Like

Re: Mouth Odour Awareness And Prevention by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 18, 2015
sarmiie:

i LOVE the youtube video on ur profile. absolutely amazing.........
Thanks, it makes me question a lot about life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Euthanize My Dad? / My Cousin Is Growing Grey Hair At 25, Please Help / COVID-19: NCDC Reports Five New Cases, Total Now 214

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.