Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,576 members, 7,840,377 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Why Is Buhari Rising In Popularity?---Punch Newspaper - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Buhari Rising In Popularity?---Punch Newspaper (33719 Views)

Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic / Why Is Buhari Rising In Popularity? / Why Is Buhari Rising In Popularity? By Niyi Akinnaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Buhari Rising In Popularity?---Punch Newspaper by Orikinla(m): 5:38pm On Feb 03, 2015
[size=18pt]Reads like what Orikinla would have written.

The political mafia of the PDP should have left Mr. Goodluck Jonathan, PhD, as Governor of Bayelsa State and would have saved Nigerians from the horrifying nightmares of his corrupt and incompetent mismanagement of the government in six years of his maladministration. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Why Is Buhari Rising In Popularity?---Punch Newspaper by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ilekeh:

lmaooooo grin

seriously the guy needs to be dealt with
Re: Why Is Buhari Rising In Popularity?---Punch Newspaper by uyplus(m): 5:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
$49 billion, $20 billion, $10.8 billon (from NNPC), N1.7 trillion (Illegal Subsidy payments), N21 billion (illegal donation), N10 billion (Allison's illegal flights), $49 billion per yr, N4bn presidential feeding, N10bn presidential air fleet maintanance,South Africa arm procurement scam deal, where the Nigerian's involved where not mentioned but the Israeli's name was mentioned, $13m patience jonathan money laundering case, overbudgeted N119bn for 2nd Niger bridge as against a replica constructed for N29bn by the Lagos state government, N35.4m to feed Aso rock lion's, N20bn pension scam, pardoning of convicted criminals like Bode george and Alameyhsia, Tompolo buying warships in an insane clime like Nigeria. Just name all the scams and misappropriation of funds under this government, you will for Nigeria. I wonder how a youth like me, who has an unborn gneration, will comfortably thumbprint for the PDP and jeopardize his future all because of bias and false PDP propaganda.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Buhari Rising In Popularity?---Punch Newspaper by iiichidodo: 5:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
SmellOfMonkey:

give me your phone number. we need it
shoot me a mail...menykejudee@gmail.com...
Re: Why Is Buhari Rising In Popularity?---Punch Newspaper by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
iiichidodo:
shoot me a mail...menykejude@gmail.com...

if you are not a coward. let me have your number

1 Like

Re: Why Is Buhari Rising In Popularity?---Punch Newspaper by Matthewbriggs(m): 5:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
anonimi:
DREAMERS.

Their hired oyinbo people simply earning their wage.

I follow AKPD media group. Even before the news that APC hired them. I had this feeling they did, because of the direction their campaign took in regards to their messaging and communication.

The question is not whether they hired Oyinbo people which is a smart move. The real question is the fact that the buhari they are trying to sell to Nigerians is very far from the who the real buhari is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Buhari Rising In Popularity?---Punch Newspaper by okokhaerat(m): 5:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
U, sir are empty-headed. Have u forgotten so soon that gej didn't participate in the 2011 presidential debate?
headboyprince:
Because he is a clueless no dilluted man
why did he refuse to go for national debate since all the change he is claming to bring to Nigeria he cant explain how he is going to do it.
Mean while as head of state what did he acheive
See Buhari yeye statement for refusing to attend national debate
naijacomedyzone.
Click like if you think Buhari is incapable

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Buhari Rising In Popularity?---Punch Newspaper by anonimi: 5:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
egift:
$49 billion, $20 billion, $10.8 billon (from NNPC), N1.7 trillion (Illegal Subsidy payments), N21 billion (illegal donation), N10 billion (Allison's illegal flights), $49 billion per yr (AU figure of Nigeria's loot under Jonathan), and many other figures are now trademarks of Jonathan looting spree.

None of the figures there are confirmed by those involved unlike our N160 billion loan that Fashola ADMITTED was for aloku scrap Toronto trains that we are yet to see four years after embarassed shocked

Lagos: How We Spent N160bn World Bank Loan on Light Rail Project

The Lagos State Government yesterday justified the N160 billion it borrowed from the World Bank, noting that the fund was channelled to finance its light rail (blue line) project.

However, the state government expressed disappointment at the progress of the project, which it said, was not executed as smoothly as possible, but was optimistic of its completion.

The state Governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, said this shortly after inspecting the light rail terminus at the Orile-Iganmu part of the state alongside some members of the state executive council.

Speaking with journalists, Fashola said the project would have been completed in another 12 months despite that the project execution was not as smooth and speedy as he wanted it.

More from: http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/lagos-how-we-spent-n160bn-world-bank-loan-on-light-rail-project/188736/

Since we are yet to see the trains, we can only fast and pray that the N160 billion will not end up as "bad business" like the N8 billion for the Sunborn floating hotel angry

[img]http://3.bp..com/-0cjSRaVqdv4/TWEJI4eES7I/AAAAAAAAAO8/nZkAaHlM5IE/s1600/sunbornyatch2C.jpg[/img]
Re: Why Is Buhari Rising In Popularity?---Punch Newspaper by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
To have pass English language at credit level is not an easy one...PDP dug into classified documents and were shocked to have seen Buhari passed.

How many of these present and past general do u think passed Cambridge wasc English at credit level?Very few I guess.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Buhari Rising In Popularity?---Punch Newspaper by buchichukwu69: 5:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
Forward ever!

GMB till our $20 billion returns

1 Like

Re: Why Is Buhari Rising In Popularity?---Punch Newspaper by iiichidodo: 5:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
SmellOfMonkey:

Is that a threat...do you know who i am??..We can exchange numbers via email and i will hunt you down and wring your bloody neck myself.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Buhari Rising In Popularity?---Punch Newspaper by wiseoneking: 5:48pm On Feb 03, 2015
it will be shocking to all APC members that Buhari will never smell ASO rock come May. What God has written, he has written. I only pity those people that is raising his hope unnecessary, at the end , its going to affect his health the more. Presently they prevented him from debating because he was expected to stand for 120 mins. His standing and talking duration is between 3-5 minutes which he is now sruggling to do in the so called Town hall village meeting. Please let them pity the old man joor. Although oficially he is said to be 72, but his real age is 78. APC,PUNCH. SAHARA REPORT,TVC, APC SEA URCHIN NAIRALANDERS and recently PREMIUM TIMES, pl do not sent him to early grave. Let him be alive and see what Goodluck will be in future. Goodluck to everybody that desires second chance in life.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Buhari Rising In Popularity?---Punch Newspaper by anonimi: 5:49pm On Feb 03, 2015
SmellOfMonkey:

Na wetin bring matter of coward for inside public forum when you nor be tout

Anyway sha your lack of capacity for a rancour free debate, must explain why you dey follow the old pensioner

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026914_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

1 Like

Re: Why Is Buhari Rising In Popularity?---Punch Newspaper by Ilekeh(f): 5:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
SmellOfMonkey:

seriously the guy needs to be dealt with

lol grin
Re: Why Is Buhari Rising In Popularity?---Punch Newspaper by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 03, 2015
They are related to you one way or the other...they are your brothers, sisters, cousins, fiancee, husbands, friends or kinsmen...however, they are the unsung hereos in the fight against BH.... Lets show our Appreciation, Solidarity and Respect to Our Soldiers...sign here:
https://www.nairaland.com/2127885/thread-dedicated-nigerian-service-men
Re: Why Is Buhari Rising In Popularity?---Punch Newspaper by Kingspin(m): 5:53pm On Feb 03, 2015
Buhari was branded by the media. When APC, is using the media as their campaign base and not what Buhari can perform.
Re: Why Is Buhari Rising In Popularity?---Punch Newspaper by Jokay07(m): 5:53pm On Feb 03, 2015
ODINGA003:
Popularity is not about hiring of crowd,don't forget we have cheap popularities which means supporters without voters card,and lack of zeal to cast vote,he is just benefiting from ungrateful element like kwankwaso and Ameachi,but that is not withstanding election is always a night to the day so watch out.#GEJNAIJA no to BUHARI
election doesn't produce the best candidate.
Re: Why Is Buhari Rising In Popularity?---Punch Newspaper by dunkem21(m): 5:55pm On Feb 03, 2015
Collynzo9:
Emma stop making noise all over the place. Go to www. and place a bet on Buhari's victory, he has an odd of 2.0, that is a money double right there. If you bet 1 million you get 2 million if Buhari wins. Since you are so sure of Buhari's victory, go and bet your life savings there. No need to be making noise about something you are sure of, put your money where your mouth is.

You finish work dia.

If you feel Buhari will win, take a loan from the bank and play on nairabet. N5m returns N10m. Walahi, HBP fit kill you.

Then If you want a sure win, take GEJ on odds 1.4 and go to sleep.

Stake N100k and you have N140k guaranteed. Hurry before the odds drop.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Buhari Rising In Popularity?---Punch Newspaper by dunkem21(m): 5:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
kunlejazz:

Finally, it's getting obvious you're a paid APC media person.

Registered this handle in Dec. 16, 2014 and have been doing valiantly for your employers.
smiley

I just hope you're doing it out of conviction and not just for the money.
Long live Nigeria!

He is one of the robots that donate likes if you say "sai buhari"
Re: Why Is Buhari Rising In Popularity?---Punch Newspaper by lion042(m): 6:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
Because he has not certificate
Re: Why Is Buhari Rising In Popularity?---Punch Newspaper by jmslimx(m): 6:02pm On Feb 03, 2015
I still stand on my grounds... You think 20Billion is 20Million... this is not about GEJ or GMB... Money of such cant be missing in any society in the world and noting happens... read about the rescission and what caused it with Bernard Madoff and understand what happen... so pls lets not be miss informed .. this figures re just for attention..seekers

Nigeria situation is still based at the foundation , GMB cant fix the foundation because of the mentality that is coming out of the northern part of Nigeria but GEJ has the chance to fix Nigeria Foundation..with the concluded National Conf.. Corruption is not even our problem... the US is more corrupt than Nigeria but its called Lobby!! they dont say in the News but they are more corrupt than any country in the world... the Foundation has issues which needs to be revisited... once that is fixed Nigeria will key it place .. Same foundation made Ojukwu declared biafara .. we still here because the foundation is still messed up .. once the foundation is fixed the center wont be attractive as it is now..

we should try and much as possible to do alot of research before making comments!!

egift:

Most of those money are missing for real. Like the one from NNPC as exposed by Sanusi, after hiding some of the money on different things, the Federal Government still cannot find an excuse for $10.8 billion - It is part of what we are hoping to see in the recent Forensic Audit.

Fact is if the wealth of Nigeria is utilized in empowering and developing Nigeria, you did be surprise where we would have been by now.
Re: Why Is Buhari Rising In Popularity?---Punch Newspaper by sayyid(m): 6:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
change all d way
Re: Why Is Buhari Rising In Popularity?---Punch Newspaper by shomutuski(m): 6:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
Collynzo9:
Emma stop making noise all over the place. Go to www. and place a bet on Buhari's victory, he has an odd of 2.0, that is a money double right there. If you bet 1 million you get 2 million if Buhari wins. Since you are so sure of Buhari's victory, go and bet your life savings there. No need to be making noise about something you are sure of, put your money where your mouth is.

Are you sure of what you saying. I mean can I bet on jonathan or buhari?? On nairabet.
Re: Why Is Buhari Rising In Popularity?---Punch Newspaper by uyplus(m): 6:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
jmslimx:
I still stand on my grounds... You think 20Billion is 20Million... this is not about GEJ or GMB... Money of such cant be missing in any society in the world and noting happens... read about the rescission and what caused it with Bernard Madoff and understand what happen... so pls lets not be miss informed .. this figures re just for attention..seekers

Nigeria situation is still based at the foundation , GMB cant fix the foundation because of the mentality that is coming out of the northern part of Nigeria but GEJ has the chance to fix Nigeria Foundation..with the concluded National Conf.. [/color]Corruption is not even our problem[color=#990000]... the US is more corrupt than Nigeria but its called Lobby!! they dont say in the News but they are more corrupt than any country in the world... the Foundation has issues which needs to be revisited... once that is fixed Nigeria will key it place .. Same foundation made Ojukwu declared biafara .. we still here because the foundation is still messed up .. once the foundation is fixed the center wont be attractive as it is now..

we should try and much as possible to do alot of research before making comments!!

The most stupid comment I have ever read. "Corruption is not really our problem". You have never crossed the shores of this country, cos if you do, you will know we are being short-changed by a corrupt and irresponsible government. We should be more developed than India, Malaysia, Brazil etc. Mr., 2wrongs never make a right, and no matter how much times a lie is told it can never make a substitute for the truth. I can list out missing monies from the FG coffers, which has been laid to rest. Monies that if well utilized, would have being used to undertake life transforming projects to enrich the lives of the common man, the down trodden, the poor, the voiceless and Ordinary Nigerian. There's an ever widening gap between the rich and the poor, and if you fail to see that, then you've obviously lost touch with realism of the very bitter challenges faced by the grassroots.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Buhari Rising In Popularity?---Punch Newspaper by Locapito(m): 6:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
[quote author=egift post=30390434]

$49 billion, $20 billion, $10.8 billon (from NNPC), N1.7 trillion (Illegal Subsidy payments), N21 billion (illegal donation), N10 billion (Allison's illegal flights), $49 billion per yr (AU figure of Nigeria's loot under Jonathan), and many other figures are now trademarks of Jonathan looting spree.[/quote. My God!!!!!!!!!!! The Biblical Prodigal Son better pass gej.
Re: Why Is Buhari Rising In Popularity?---Punch Newspaper by solarview(m): 6:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
.!

Re: Why Is Buhari Rising In Popularity?---Punch Newspaper by solarview(m): 6:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
."

Re: Why Is Buhari Rising In Popularity?---Punch Newspaper by solarview(m): 6:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
"

Re: Why Is Buhari Rising In Popularity?---Punch Newspaper by PStacks(m): 6:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
itetemi:

http://www.punchng.com/opinion/viewpoint/why-is-buhari-rising-in-popularity/

I have always been of the opinion that Almost every PÐP Tactics has Resulted to a Minus 1 for PDP and Plus 2 for APC

Whatever Ayo Fayose intended to achieve with his "Death-wish" Advert was a big Minus to PDP even PDP Stalwarts came condemning it. Overzealousness or what?

Everybody just rushes to do the BÍdding of GEJ without checking to know weather it would add or reduce from the man.

Àyo Fayose reduces GEJ's chances

DÓyin Okupke Reduces GEJ's chance

Reuben Abati Reduces GEJ's chance

Musiliu obanikoro,

femi Fani KaÝode,

Labaran Maku.

Reno Omokri

Its such a pity these are the peÓplÉ joÑathan surrÓuÑds hÍmseLf with. It speaks Volume of the man himself.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Buhari Rising In Popularity?---Punch Newspaper by solarview(m): 6:34pm On Feb 03, 2015
!$

Re: Why Is Buhari Rising In Popularity?---Punch Newspaper by solarview(m): 6:35pm On Feb 03, 2015
.z

Re: Why Is Buhari Rising In Popularity?---Punch Newspaper by solarview(m): 6:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
@

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Commander Who Led Squad To Kidnap Chibok Girls Surrenders (Photo) / Fake Photo Of Abdulrasheed Maina Circulating On Social Media. / Kano & The Palace Is Your Home —Emir Of Kano Thanks Peter Obi For His Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.