Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today (55747 Views)

Pa John Oluwole Adebayo Is Dead (the First Student Candidate, University Of Ife / Former Governor Of Rivers State Will Undergo His Own Screening Exercise Today. / Competition!!! Voting For Nairaland Mr/mrs Popular Has Began (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by ossy4mokpo: 10:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
PJSWFIT:
The interview could also be by telephone. Take note or by skype.

Haba! I doubt! Then they wont put venue of fed uni's
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by nabella123: 12:17am On Feb 21, 2015
it might as well be in abj and orientation takes place immediately. cuz if they really want to train the 32000 like they said, the interview wont be that difficult it might be ur basic info
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by Princeuc4(m): 4:36am On Feb 21, 2015
Curiobling thanks but i have deficiency in geography [F9] can i still go ahead with the petroleum engineering?
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 8:02am On Feb 21, 2015
@curiobling have not collected my SSCE statement of result or the certificate.

i only hv the computer print and id card,also pvc to proof am the owner.

i hv above the credits required
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 8:05am On Feb 21, 2015
@curiobling if the interview require the result will they accept the computer print?
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 8:07am On Feb 21, 2015
@princeuc if u hv 5credit on other science subjects am sure the geography will nt hold u
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by Princeuc4(m): 8:15am On Feb 21, 2015
Thanks @ uncleare.
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by yusfe4real: 8:19am On Feb 21, 2015
nabella123:
it might as well be in abj and orientation takes place immediately. cuz if they really want to train the 32000 like they said, the interview wont be that difficult it might be ur basic info
I will want to agree with that....and number of people for the first batch should not be up to that
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 8:33am On Feb 21, 2015
Orientation course is two weeks
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by PJSWFIT(m): 9:10am On Feb 21, 2015
Don't forget they may ask if you support Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.don't tell lies o
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by nabella123: 11:47am On Feb 21, 2015
and they will also ask u if you will come back to niaja after ur studies ..u berra say yes ooo anyone that has plans of not coming back....
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by nabella123: 11:48am On Feb 21, 2015
who has that info of south korea...and we heard its either in dubia, uk or u.s.a were south korea com from... lool
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 11:57am On Feb 21, 2015
Princeuc4:
Curiobling thanks but i have deficiency in geography [F9] can i still go ahead with the petroleum engineering?
u need geography while majoring in geogeoly as pet engr but d intern only required 2-5 credits notwithstanding
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 12:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
unclerae:

that may be acceptable prove of attainment,ur statement wud av given u an edge cos it will bear your entry year and pass out academic yr
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 12:02pm On Feb 21, 2015
unclerae:

Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 12:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
unclerae:
@curiobling if the interview require the result will they accept the computer print?
yes but with explanation.make sure yu come with all ur academic credentials with birth cert
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 12:12pm On Feb 21, 2015
@nabella133 south korea n turkey re firstgate technical partners who agreed to train us
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 12:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
it's well
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by nabella123: 12:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
unclerae now your talking your working with first gate.I know motir are sending thier candidates to either of those contries I listed l, your field of study determines ur location, or they are likely to send all first batch to uk..
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by Princeuc4(m): 12:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
Thanks curiobling. I can now move on wit my petroleum engineering. First gate don't offer degree course. They only offer artisan and vocational skills.
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 12:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
lol
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by nabella123: 1:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
you guys shouldn't get confus ed did u register with first gate or motir??. :Pyou guys shouldn't get confus ed did u register with first gate or motir??.
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by nabella123: 1:42pm On Feb 21, 2015
I didnt register with first gate I did with motir and motir are the ones I contact and they are the ones who contact me too.dunno anytin about firstgate
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 2:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
nabella123 na you be our rihanna oh#only girl inthe world#

Motir Seaspire has engaged the services of
Firstgate Business Intermedaries Limited,
an experienced Project and Business
Management Consultant in Nigeria, to co-
ordinate the recruitment process, candidate
selection, testing, interview and training
logistics for qualified candidates.

Have u forgotten this part of the MoU.
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 2:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
motir & firstgate marra na old issue.

well since u've been hearing us mention firstgate

i will like u to google them get sm info
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by yusfe4real: 2:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
no one should try to discredit either of motir or first gate, let us all wait till tomorrow to see what happens as d proposed text messages start rolling in. relax and watch premier league grin grin

1 Like

Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by PJSWFIT(m): 5:16pm On Feb 21, 2015
You may be asked who is chairman of your local government

And take note their favourite brand of drink is ORIJIN
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by yusfe4real: 1:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
hello house, please guys should kindly update us as soon as u receive message from first gate.Happy sunday
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 1:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
sunday is not a working day in the office..am not waiting
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by unclerae(m): 2:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
last wk email was received late sunday night..so expect
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by curiobling: 3:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
unclerae:
last wk email was received late sunday night..so expect
workaholic them
Re: Motir Seaspire Training Began Candidate Shortlisting Exercise Today by PJSWFIT(m): 6:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
Sunday midnight.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (33) (Reply)

Toyota Camry Crashes Into Nissan In Edo As Police Chase Suspected Yahoo Boys / Strange Aircraft Responsible For Building Collapse-TB Joshua / What's The Most Traumatic And Scariest Event You Have Ever Witnessed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.