Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:48 AM

The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) (46364 Views)

IBB's Children, Mohammed & Halima On PDP Campaign Train In Niger / Jonathan Visits Shehu of Borno During PDP Campaign Rally in Maiduguri (Photos) / Rochas Indicted In The Destruction Of PDP Campaign Billboards (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by Firefire(m): 7:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
Perfect! smiley
Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by snazzy5050(m): 7:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
booked
LAND FOR SALE

£50,000

M STILL WAITING FOR THAT LUCKY BUYER ;Dbooked
LAND FOR SALE

£50,000

M STILL WAITING FOR THAT LUCKY BUYER

NOTICE: REDUCED TO £45,000...... HURRY NOW!!!

WHERE ER THOSE CLUELESS PDP COME AND BUY
Sorry, you missed FP
Firefire:
Perfect! smiley

1 Like

kestolove95:
Dix pdp has no shame at all..aftr 6yrs dix how dey want to gv us water?
grin grin
Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by garlicrey(m): 7:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
what is pdp cry i shooled in france
Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by MZdamola(f): 7:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
Rotfl!!!!!! grin
Btw, UP APC
Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by theshadyexpress(m): 7:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
Obiagelli:
Pdp plan: keep them poor and gullible so they remain election materials.

Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy, Mukina2, ishilove

So kwara is now a PDP state abi?u and ur APC e-goats are really pathetic. Go and tell saraki ur apc chieftain to stop impoverishing kwarans for his selfish interest

Dumbheads

Freedom for kwara

2 Likes

Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by Marlicque: 7:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
hummmmm, this is not what we want......provide us with pipe borne water!

#TeamGMB# #TeamChange#
Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by dammiedot(m): 7:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
Hmmmm..... Desperation
Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
K
Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by tpwealth(m): 7:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
terry026:
Is this the latest means of campaign for PDP 2015 Presidential and Governorship election in Kwara? http://www.maxgist.com/2015/02/so-pdp-finally-supply-free-water-cause.html
too bad
Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by zantama05(m): 7:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
I trust my President free water supply

transformation agenda at work
grin
Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by Tymax(m): 7:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
dharyour93:
Lol. This is cool though but I trust that the people will be wise enough not to vote for people who care about them onle when election is upcoming
Well said. I have noticed that PDP's style of campaign is usually an insult to our intelligence. As if we don't know their game plan.

Rice, chicken (more like pigeon) now one tanker of water for how many people and for how long?
Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by Firefire(m): 7:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
barcanista:
Sorry, you missed FP

I will try more next time. Thanks.
Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by hotgunz(m): 7:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
mrrock:
Jonathan offers FREEDOM.

Buhari offers SHARIA law.

Choose!.

Say NO to recycled leaders.

#GiveTheYouthsAChance. Details at https://www.nairaland.com/2128319/give-youths-chance-say-no
[b][/b] AM HOTGUNZ am 29 buhari was a general @ my age give me a chance oooo grin
Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by cyberdurable(m): 7:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
Gboliwe:
Just like Abians are planning and working towards chasing out T.Orji and all that concerns him, the people of Kwara should man up, get a koboko and chase out the Saraki family and all that pertains to them in government. I don't know how one single family will be allowed to rape and ravage an entire state this badly. Na wa!

Which oda Abias? am an Abian and we Love T.orji, na u and ur family wan chase am...

1 Like

Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by EvilBrain1(m): 7:49pm On Feb 03, 2015
This picture perfectly captures everything that is wrong with PDP.

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often, and for the same reason." - Mark Twain
Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by Raiders: 7:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
Gboliwe:
Just like Abians are planning and working towards chasing out T.Orji and all that concerns him, the people of Kwara should man up, get a koboko and chase out the Saraki family and all that pertains to them in government. I don't know how one single family will be allowed to rape and ravage an entire state this badly. Na wa!
which Abia are you talking about? Abia is a PDP state and we are voting for all PDP candidates in both federal and state elections. PDP in Abia till 2019.
Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by danla44(m): 7:54pm On Feb 03, 2015
SHAME ON YOU PDP.....

this is an insult To the good people of Kwara...
Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by PEREP: 7:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
This shows how much Bukola Saraki and Fatai did in Kwara for 16 years.

If all the nooks and crannies of Kwara communities have water, the pple would not have given the tanker and PDP a blink.

After 16 yrs??

1 Like

Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by Besto(m): 7:56pm On Feb 03, 2015
and after election
10naira per bucket
its a pity dz political peeps take nigerians for a fo,ol angry
Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by SomebodyLovesMe: 7:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
What an uninspiring crew GEJ and his men are.
Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by credibleGod(m): 7:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
vote wisely
Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by Mbediogu(m): 8:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
Obiagelli:

Is saraki the tanker driver

Yes, and his brother is the conductor.
Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by Gboliwe: 8:02pm On Feb 03, 2015
Obiagelli:

Get your eyeglasses
Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by Eluwilussit(m): 8:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
mrrock:
Jonathan offers FREEDOM.

Buhari offers SHARIA law and brutal crackdown against Newspapers, Radios, TV stations. Your freedom ends, if Buhari become president.

Choose!.

Say NO to recycled leaders.

#GiveTheYouthsAChance. Details at https://www.nairaland.com/2128319/give-youths-chance-say-no

This is the simple truth. Even if the youths don't do well, they will be better representatives of our nation. Buhari has enjoyed the fruits of our collective labour for too long. Na only Buhari dey niaja? There are so many idiots on Nairaland and in Nigeria. Shame
Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by crackhouse(m): 8:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
Photoshop
Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by MrALIVE: 8:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
Obiagelli:

Abeg help me ask am ooooo!
Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by puzo(m): 8:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
petrov10:
All na pattern

Some people are also busy name tagging their cattle

Gej till 2019
It is not the tagging on the tanker, but using tanker to distribute water in 21st century.
Shame on us (Nigerians)
Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by crosart(m): 8:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
In this polls I have learnt a lot especially the different types of marketing strategies. Parties goin @ all lengths to win..

[url]naijatowngist.com[/url]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Presented A Locally-Made Electricity Meter / I'm Too Confident Of Victory - Tinubu Says As He Votes In Lagos / Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.