Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) (46195 Views)

IBB's Children, Mohammed & Halima On PDP Campaign Train In Niger / Jonathan Visits Shehu of Borno During PDP Campaign Rally in Maiduguri (Photos) / Rochas Indicted In The Destruction Of PDP Campaign Billboards (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by Youngzedd(m): 9:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
kestolove95:
Dix pdp has no shame at all..aftr 6yrs dix how dey want to gv us water?

I give up.
Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by ireplacable(m): 9:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
so b4 now these pepole were in lack of water till now.may God have mercy.
Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by henrysam(m): 9:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
kestolove95:
You are just a bum. The pple that the water is given do appreciate it.
Apc is in power in kwara, and there's no water
So I see no blemish in what pdp is doing
Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by Grahamjnr(m): 9:38pm On Feb 03, 2015
barcanista:
Stomach infrastructure has been ongoing since 1999. However, it is a shame that rather than to do their jobs and provide basic amenities, the PDP and their friends in other parties has continued to uphold the tenet of stomach infrastructure by deliberately impoverished the populace in order to win their votes through the mobilisation of their stomachs. Many respect to the General Muhammadu Buhari who has never believed in such concept right from his days in ANPP, CPC and now APC. Vote the General, he will deliver. Sai Buhari
It's not about the party, but about the person. Buhari is a born loser. If he likes let him contest under the platform of the PDP he'd still lose as long as he has no respect for human rights and the rule of law. You have ur PVC and I have and so let's wait until February 14 instead of insulting our elders.
Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by oluspencer(m): 9:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
petrov10:
All na pattern

Some people are also busy name tagging their cattle

Gej till 2019

Somebody is campaigning with tanker of water in 21st century after 6 years of government. My broda GEJ till 2050 in ur life.
Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by millionaireman: 9:49pm On Feb 03, 2015
sayyid:
even if dis man likes make e dey give kwarans water evryday we no go vote form im cos dis nt d change we want
APC change all d way

Becos lots of you have zombie attitudes in your APC. Water is life. Whoever gives you water brings you life.
Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by 100Cents: 10:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
terry026:
Is this the latest means of campaign for PDP 2015 Presidential and Governorship election in Kwara? http://www.maxgist.com/2015/02/so-pdp-finally-supply-free-water-cause.html

Water no dey kwara state..

When I travel through some villages in the north and middle belt, I sigh, Nigeria is still a 4th world country.

Water drums, basins and buckets are brought outside to fetch water from motorized tankers. Smh, what of Enugu here ?
Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by Obipat(m): 10:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
Obiagelli:

Is saraki the tanker driver
. This girl, u never disapointed me. Are u in Lag? I will like to meet u.
Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by Aydesmond(m): 10:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
idiot.... We already have free water b4@ sir maigida... Na you fit do am jooor.... Gba won danu....gba won sigbo... APC to continue d good work@ kwara
Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by dove3: 10:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
Any pattern is welcome but shine your eyes by their speech anD action you will know treasury looters they do things that are temporary so that they can do it again quoting bigger amount for the same project but never given a permanent solution
My verdict
PVC=APC=AVC
Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by Juliesexy(f): 10:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
What's this? Gawd! embarassed

Dear Lord, please save this country from the bloody, wicked & uncompromisingly selfish hands of all these illiterate & clueless opportunists. Nigeria is heading to doom if nothing of great significance is done, and fast. Please, Lord. embarassed
Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by Abeyjide: 10:52pm On Feb 03, 2015
funny enough,this tanker in particular do get der water right behind my house. Always see them everyday.i wil inform dat aboki guy backing us tomorw.
Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by nyles: 11:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
This looks cool...if it were in 2012. It's rather insultive to the intelligence of Kwarans. Quite insultive. angry
Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by Swiftboy(m): 11:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
You sound always like APC party agent nairaland polling unit.lol
Obiagelli:

Is saraki the tanker driver
well the trust is am a Kwaran and I can tell the level of hardship our state's going through as the slogan of apc on jingle is 'apc change...apc oloye{saraki}. Its not democracy here at all. Even during the time when state governments are recieving the ECA,Kwara worker's Salary is never complete. Poor state roads and few projects here and there. E just dey pain me.
Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by olawumia(m): 11:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
@Mrrock tuface was born 1975 . not 1974.
Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 03, 2015
Swiftboy:
You sound always like APC party agent nairaland polling unit.lol well the trust is am a Kwaran and I can tell the level of hardship our state's going through as the slogan of apc on jingle is 'apc change...apc oloye{saraki}. Its not democracy here at all. Even during the time when state governments are recieving the ECA,Kwara worker's Salary is never complete. Poor state roads and few projects here and there. E just dey pain me.
Very sad, Nigerians should vote out ineffective leader regardless of party. But anyone that votes the pdp, na him sabi o.
Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by macaphan007(m): 11:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
kestolove95:
I just wonder oh...
Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by Swiftboy(m): 11:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
Actually we will vote PDP this time. grin
Obiagelli:

Very sad, Nigerians should vote out ineffective leader regardless of party. But anyone that votes the pdp, na him sabi o.
Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 04, 2015
PDP sychosants are saying show our candidates some love on Vals day,the question is,do they show u love? Or they only come around when they need a fling.
Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by Nobody: 12:40am On Feb 04, 2015
Obiagelli:
Pdp plan: keep them poor and gullible so they remain election materials.

Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy, Mukina2, ishilove

Is Kwara governor a PDP member? I need your answer.
Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by xpagnol: 12:41am On Feb 04, 2015
Anyone who supports Buhari must be a lone ranger, he can never work within an organized team. If given the chance, he must be autocratic and arrogant in his dealings. He must not be a patient individual who can endure to observe the views of others before his decisions are reached in a growing democracy like ours. A typical Buhari fan must be tyrant in nature. A buhari fan is a pessimist who always focus on the bad side of issues and never eager to proffer any solution if not under a condition that must be met, even a situation so dangerous to the risk of loosing his own life. A buharist must be Adolf Hitlous in nature without/left formal education when the competitions for school head boy was hot, found himself in the German army after his two applications were rejected in the Vienna school of Arts and school of Architecture due to his violent potentials. A Buharist is acute victim of the effects of the failures of previous administrations who now believes in the worst without hope anymore. A buharist will hardly forgive no matter how long you have erred him. A Buhari fan will always believe in achieving his missions any which way not minding who feels the pain of his actions. A Buhari fan is never remorseful even though he overthrew a civilian government. A buharist must be afraid of debates and continually searching for his certificate if at all any ever existed. A buhari fan can boast of controlling the international market of any commodity and stabilize any currency at his wimps and caprices. A Buhari fan loves to ban commodities even though there are no measures to cushion the effects. A Buharist must be against the National conference and its outcome. Buharism is not a religion but a disease worst than Ebola.
Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by Nobody: 12:44am On Feb 04, 2015
barcanista:
Stomach infrastructure has been ongoing since 1999. However, it is a shame that rather than to do their jobs and provide basic amenities, the PDP and their friends in other parties have continued to uphold the tenet of stomach infrastructure by deliberately impoverishing the populace in order to win their votes through the mobilisation of their stomachs. So much respect to the General Muhammadu Buhari who has never believed in such concept right from his days in ANPP, CPC and now APC. Vote the General, he will deliver. Sai Buhari

The campaign is by the PDP aspirant in Kwara, not by GEJ himself. Kwara is an APC state. If the APC governor has been impoverishing his people, how is it GEJ's fault?
Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by laprince(m): 2:56am On Feb 04, 2015
otijah:
Oga Jona, if this is how you want to fool us, so you can get votes, you better find something else to show us. Or else I would change My Mind
What nonsense

Think jor

This is just the handiwork of his supporters
Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by maureen546: 3:40am On Feb 04, 2015
Ride on my president,,,,, real Nigerians wil vote for u in this election,vote GEJ till 2019.
Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by harbarzzy(m): 6:39am On Feb 04, 2015
mrrock:
Jonathan offers FREEDOM.

Buhari offers SHARIA law and brutal crackdown against Newspapers, Radios, TV stations. Your freedom ends, if Buhari become president.

Choose!.

Say NO to recycled leaders.

#GiveTheYouthsAChance. Details at https://www.nairaland.com/2128319/give-youths-chance-say-no
is dat wat ur pastor told u? If ur forefathers had been enslaved by pdp, don't u want change start from u?
Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by Ephemmm: 7:48am On Feb 04, 2015
mencade4:
its better than that mammy water sacrifice poster of buhari.

After sixteen years of administration as a ruling party, this is the dividend of democracy given to people and you are here celebrating. The funniest part of it is that it just started in less than three weeks to election.

When will you wake up from your slumber?
Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by okennaM: 7:55am On Feb 04, 2015
Say all you want to say about GEJ, it's Jonathan till 2019!!!!.
Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by mencade4: 7:56am On Feb 04, 2015
Ephemmm:

After sixteen years of administration as a ruling party, this is the dividend of democracy given to people and you are here celebrating. The funniest part of it is that it just started in less than three weeks to election.

When will you wake up from your slumber?
slumber?......i believe you in infinite deep sleep.

Who are apc members? Same people from pdp
Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by buchichukwu69: 9:28am On Feb 04, 2015
DENY THEM SUSTAINABLE WATER SUPPLY. THEN GIVE THEM SMALL FOR CAMPAIGN.
JUST LIKE FERTILIZER.
Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by Omeife2: 10:55am On Feb 04, 2015
mrrock:
Jonathan offers FREEDOM.

Buhari offers SHARIA law and brutal crackdown against Newspapers, Radios, TV stations. Your freedom ends, if Buhari become president.

Choose!.

Say NO to recycled leaders.

#GiveTheYouthsAChance. Details at https://www.nairaland.com/2128319/give-youths-chance-say-no

So flavour, dbanj and Tuface are the sort of leaders and role models this generation can produce?
Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by mrrock: 12:42pm On Feb 04, 2015
Omeife2:

So flavour, dbanj and Tuface are the sort of leaders and role models this generation can produce?

They're role models in their field.
Re: The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo) by hotgunz(m): 7:43pm On Feb 04, 2015
hormordunneey:

Who b aboki? Get yur facts befor vomiting rubbish. Don't jx go blindly by the regional worefa. Kwara iss North central, yes. Bt majority of the indigenes ar yoruba wt sm Nupe. The hausas here are dos dt com tto do busines or the beggars.
hmmm anoda Abok.i on the lose I didn't say northern na NL change am I spell Abok.i

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari / Ambode Buys Roasted Plantain From A Roadside Trader / Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.