Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman (44080 Views)

I Am Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Instead Of Jehovah / TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 / T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman by chinnyonwu(m): 2:33pm On Feb 04, 2015
jaybee3:
5 million gratuity that was never going to be enough for her to live on but yet she still felt compelled to donate 10% geez

Why are my people in bondage?
why isit paining you? isit ur money.?
Re: TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman by holatin(m): 2:33pm On Feb 04, 2015
Faibuhari:
why should a muslim like you be allowed to comment on a thread that involves christian after the caveat on muslim thread. Were you expecting blood and killings on this thread which your religeon is known for?

really

God teaches the use of a bizarre ritual using cursed
“bitter water” to abort a fetus who was conceived
through infidelity. ( Numbers 5:11-21 )

God orders Moses to kill every Midianite woman
who was no longer a virgin. (many of these women
would obviously have been pregnant) (Numbers
31:15-18 )

and if that is not enough

God allows the pregnant women of Tappuah to
be ripped open .

At that time Menahem, starting out from Tirzah,
attacked Tiphsah and everyone in the city and its
vicinity, because they refused to open their gates. He
sacked Tiphsah and ripped open all the pregnant
women. ( 2 Kings 15:16)

let me show you something about Islam condemning stupid killing

“If anyone slays a person, it would be as if he
slew the whole people: and if any one saved a
life, it would be as if he saved the life of the
whole people.”

Qur'an 5:32
Re: TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman by watchman111: 2:36pm On Feb 04, 2015
Emmahunk:

Why is there so much hate among Christians. As a pastor one should expect you to copy from the good example of Snr Prophet T.B Joshua and not criticize him. He even explained it that tithe is biblical but eexplained further that men of God should not depend on it or make it Compulsory.
With all due respect sir, I think his action is commendable
compulsorytithing is a command from God..I just the pity some Christians,they are running to hell without knowing.
Re: TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman by holatin(m): 2:37pm On Feb 04, 2015
mtprofessor5:

So when Bishop Oyedapo does it he will come and tell you abi

forget matter bare, he can't give out to poor or masses
Re: TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 04, 2015
kenlash1:
Damage control

indeed.. shows you how deep and sophisticated this web of deceit is
Re: TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman by TS2(m): 2:40pm On Feb 04, 2015
Nobody has a right to refuse tithe except it is from an illicit source. Although tithe is the income of the man of God, it is not his decision whether toc ollect it or not. It is God's right, his entitlement and if you refuse to collect then you have stopped the person from fulfilling his duty to God, constricting the blessing of God on the person.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman by loomer: 2:40pm On Feb 04, 2015
EVEN IF NO BE GOD CALL THIS MAN, HIM BETTER PASS MANY WEY BE SAY DE CLAIM TO BE MEN OF GOD

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman by 28e00db5: 2:41pm On Feb 04, 2015
kenkwodoski:
After collecting billions from the poor by selling anoiting water, oil, stickers, his pictures, etc. for as high as 10,000...This man is a hypocrite..

SMH angry
Don't u fear God?
Re: TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman by JoBabs(m): 2:42pm On Feb 04, 2015
watchman111:
what do they spend it on if I may ask?

U question is capable of causing an eternal debate, a deBate †hat can never be ended, but if I were one of these popular pastors I'd rather be spending †he tithes and part of †he offering on church growth and †he remaining part of †he offering should be used †o provide food in †he house of God....

God bless Nigeria....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman by Faibuhari: 2:42pm On Feb 04, 2015
holatin:

really

be ripped open .

whole people.”

foolish rat that refuse to meet his 72 virgins in paradise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman by pinkhill(f): 2:43pm On Feb 04, 2015
smh
holatin:
I will twerk naked on YouTube any day I read dat oyedepo do something like this.

I love TB Joshua, he is the only pastor that gives out that I know.

imagine tbj giving money to dwarf, eben gave my friend street money for their carnival in ikotun.

stop giving to pastor wey no fit give to the masses
Re: TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman by watchman111: 2:43pm On Feb 04, 2015
holatin:

really

be ripped open .

whole people.”

where in the new testament did Jesus ever killed anybody,instead he was killed.Jesus does not support such killings so don't start misquoting the bible anyhow..can you tell me why,all the terrorist organisation herald Mohammed they are things about your religion you don't know.I have made my research.with all due respect any Muslim who is not a terrorist is an infidel.because even Mohammed lived a terroric life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman by Faibuhari: 2:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
zizirecords:
Interesting. You are a typical example of an ignorant and unenlightened Nigerian. Buhari rejected the money and gave the woman an additional 1,000,000 Naira and asked the governor to take care of her.
I thinkyou are the only one that read that part and also have you forgotten that GMB has less than 1million naira in his account.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman by holatin(m): 2:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
watchman111:
where in the new testament did Jesus ever killed anybody,instead he was killed.Jesus does not support such killings so don't start misquoting the bible anyhow..can you tell me why,all the terrorist organisation herald Mohammed they are things about your religion you don't know.I have made my research.with all due respect any Muslim who is not a terrorist is an infidel.because even Mohammed lived a terroric life.

are you saying Jesus and God have different belief
Re: TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman by watchman111: 2:46pm On Feb 04, 2015
JoBabs:

U question is capable of causing an eternal debate, a deBate †hat can never be ended, but if I were one of these popular pastors I'd rather be spending †he tithes and part of †he offering on church growth and †he remaining part of †he offering should be used †o provide food in †he house of God....

God bless Nigeria....
its evident you don't know what it takes to run a church..
Re: TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman by holatin(m): 2:46pm On Feb 04, 2015
pinkhill:
smh
pele
Re: TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman by Maximus85(m): 2:47pm On Feb 04, 2015
OK. If someone is not giving the right tithe, he will
not receive anything from God, and if he is doing the right
thing, he will receive from God. LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE. ARE U GOD? WHERE IN THE BIBLE CAN WE FIND THIS?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman by holatin(m): 2:48pm On Feb 04, 2015
Faibuhari:
foolish rat that refuse to meet his 72 virgins in paradise.
dumb boy that don't know anything about his religion
Re: TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman by fyneboi79(m): 2:48pm On Feb 04, 2015
God bless T.B. Joshua!! At least he gives to the needy always. unlike the one at Otta who will quickly collect it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman by sundayk: 2:49pm On Feb 04, 2015
God bless Prophet TBJ.
Re: TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman by MARKone(m): 2:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
holatin:
I will twerk naked on YouTube any day I read dat oyedepo do something like this.

I love TB Joshua, he is the only pastor that gives out that I know.

imagine tbj giving money to dwarf, eben gave my friend street money for their carnival in ikotun.

stop giving to pastor wey no fit give to the masses

Be careful of the words that commet out of thy mouth against a MOG, else you twerk unclad non stop grin and yes it will be posted on YouTube. grin
Re: TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman by watchman111: 2:51pm On Feb 04, 2015
holatin:

are you saying Jesus and God have different belief
very very good question. its sad I can't answer that now.mehn my mb don finish..let me give you something to meditate on..if you are a follower of Mohammed,don't you think you should behave the way he didif so then can I call you a terrorist??
Re: TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman by holatin(m): 2:56pm On Feb 04, 2015
watchman111:
very very good question. its sad I can't answer that now.mehn my mb don finish..let me give you something to meditate on..if you are a follower of Mohammed,don't you think you should behave the way he didif so then can I call you a terrorist??
I will be happy if you can shoe me the way he unleash terror on people
Re: TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman by holatin(m): 2:56pm On Feb 04, 2015
MARKone:

Be careful of the words that commet out of thy mouth against a MOG, else you twerk unclad non stop grin and yes it will be posted on YouTube. grin
hahahahahaha
Re: TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman by pinkhill(f): 2:58pm On Feb 04, 2015
thank u jare..as you blv say as eben gv ur friend money for street jamz na charity
holatin:
pele
Re: TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman by watchman111: 2:59pm On Feb 04, 2015
holatin:
I will be happy if you can shoe me the way he unleash terror on people
then you know nothing about your prophet..every true Muslim is a jihadist.
Re: TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman by koredex4love(m): 2:59pm On Feb 04, 2015
My brother may God bless you for ths your comment ooo.same thing have been telling people,i don't know tb joshua but i have heard real testimony of a friend dad.if others private jet and gigantic university purueing pastors can emulate him,little shall we be bothered about our futile governments.

loomer:
EVEN IF NO BE GOD CALL THIS MAN, HIM BETTER PASS MANY WEY BE SAY DE CLAIM TO BE MEN OF GOD
Re: TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman by Faibuhari: 2:59pm On Feb 04, 2015
holatin:
dumb boy that don't know anything about his religion
I'd rather be dumd than being your peadophilic prophet Muhammed who has instilled the spirit of rage and violence into all his followers. The day God's wrath will come upon you for commenting on xtian thread and abusing the pastors, you will suffer unimaginable plague in your miserable life.
Re: TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman by RotrEmmanuel: 2:59pm On Feb 04, 2015
gen2briz:
Without reading the whole story but commenting base on Headline.

Why?
because we love reading sumamarized stories here in Africa.

That story was too long for an average Nigerian to read to d end. most expecially when it's comes to stories about d CHURCH and offerings. grin
Re: TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman by presido1: 3:01pm On Feb 04, 2015
zizirecords:
Interesting. You are a typical example of an ignorant and unenlightened Nigerian. Buhari rejected the money and gave the woman an additional 1,000,000 Naira and asked the governor to take care of her.
He is dashing out a million naira when Nigerians are doing akawo for him. Hmmm
Re: TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman by BodyKiss(m): 3:02pm On Feb 04, 2015
Though I have my issues with some of his showings, I totally respect him in the part of giving back. Hope other "men of God" and church goers will following suit

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Returns N500,000 Tithe To Elderly Woman by gambudu: 3:03pm On Feb 04, 2015
d disabled that went for d last olympic in india were richly rewarded as the gold medalist amongst dem went home with cash gift of 1million naira and a brand new car each while others also went home with plenty of money.TB JOSHUA over time past has proven to be A MAN SENT FROM GOD.He gives in millions to Nations.May God Almighty continue to reward SCOAN and their partners smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Only Tithe-Payers Are Qualified To Receive Blessings - Oyedepo (Video) / Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared / Actor Playing Jesus On Easter Friday Lands Heavily On The Floor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.